Joining, plz.
1. Character Name: Madison "Square" Feh'yuri
2. Character Birthdate (including year): June 28, 2005
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: Canis lupus baileyi (Mexican) / Canis lupus irremotus (Northern Rocky Mountains) x Canis lupus communis (Russian)
5. Gender: Female.
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): CokieME 2
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Lin! (Jefferson), though I knew you guys have been around forever.
8. Detailed physical description: Solid black fur from her Russian father, but she has a less-thick coat more suited for southern climates. Amber/gold eyes and ears that look out of place on a black wolf since they're a little too tall (Mexican shaped). In Optime, her mane is groomed long in the front and short in the back, and is usually wearing an open plaid casual shirt over a dark shirt with cut-off pants made of hide and a straw cowboy hat. While she wears clothes, she is clearly not a civilized Luperci and stands leaning forward in the more bestial posture. Typically seen with a guitar.
9. Detailed biography: Madison was born into a small all-female tribe of primarily wolves with a few Luperci. The Feh'yuri tribe were nomadic, traveling in the desert after prey from the southern tip of Nevada into Texas and back. (They had some very "interesting" beliefs that they instilled into Maddie that I don't want to go into here!) They did a lot of trading with the immigrant Europeans living in Vegas, though the Feh'yuris didn't associate much with them since they were looked down upon, and in turn looked down their noses at them too. However, in her exploration of the big city, Madison discovered the music shops full of instruments, records, and cassettes. Even though she's illiterate, it turned out that she was something of a musical prodigy--learning to play guitar and harmonica by ear. After piecing together the mysterious battery + walkman + cassette = music phenomenon, she even memorized many human songs. Not that she understood half of what they were talking about.

Life went well until her third birthday, when she was shamed in a way she won't speak of--only the Feh'yuris could guess. As a result, she has wandered northeast, staying with other packs for only short periods of time before moving on. Thus she has come to this area of Canada rather foolishly, as it's mid-winter and she isn't quite suited for such weather.
COCO. Big Grin
Yes, tis I! Big Grin
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

Wahaha!

I reminded her four times last night. :I
Fresh meat? >:E Who shall I be evil to her first with?