There is a time for everything
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... hell-1.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 150px; background-position: center bottom; background-color: rgb(224, 226, 223);">
Word count: 382

Nodding, recognizing the names, Mew looked at Adelaida and thought about her own first encounter with Alexey. It had been while Firefly had been a prisoner at Inferni's, and the council member, then not so highly ranked, had learned this from the brown femme's sibling. Alexey had expressed happiness at the probability of a solution to the war, and of getting Firefly home safely. Mew, on the other hand, had been blunt, spoken her mind, and perhaps offended Alexey. Oh, but it was in the past now, and Alexey had been gone for a long time - perhaps she did not even remember it the day she returned. Instead of lingering on that subject, Mew wanted to move on, and the second thing Adelaida said offered her just that easy escape.

Mew's own family had always been very large, and not close at all - at least not as she had experienced it. They were so many, and often in such high ranks, yet they fought between them, despised each other - or in Firefly and Haku's case liked each other a little bit more than what was decent. Mew did not like the fact that they were cousins, yet thought it proper to engage in mateship. It was somewhat disgusting, even if she could not label her own brother with that word. Her own mother had abandoned her, and she had never known her father. In fact, it was only Haku she knew, and now Cercelee, although it seemed as if their rosea did not appreciate the bond. Firefly was a chapter in itself, much like many other family members Mew did not know, only knew the face and name of, and had heard stories about. Many of these stories were not good. In a state of thought Mew strayed from the conversation for a little moment, contemplating all these links and how few of them who mattered, she shook her head so she'd come out of it when she realized she felt a little jealousy directed at the brown femme in front of her. She was lucky, in that sense, to have a close knit family. My own family is so vast I've hardly gotten to know any of them... It must be nice to have it your way instead.

White table made by James!
[/html]