(Joining) Wanna live the dream
Character Name: Kailier
Character Birthdate (including year): Hmm... November 4th, 2007.
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Species: Lupus Ortus.
A secondary form of contact: My email address waterphire@gmail.com should be good.
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: A thread on Wajas.
I'm putting in Personality: Kailier is obedient and can be pretty jumpy. However, she has her bad side, but she doesn't use it very often, thank heavens, or the world might have ended. Kailier also has a will to protect, which makes her bad side a "better" weapon if she is protecting something. Also, she has her quirks, like the fact that she likes to try to climb trees sometimes o.0
Initial post: Kailier was walking on the border of Crimson Dreams that was closer to the Skip Caves and was about to howl for friendly attention, because that was what she wanted. She gazed at her beautiful white background coat, her soot gray tail and chest, and the dark gold-colored area that went into a streak on her neck and made a seemingly unnatural swirl around her plum colored eye, while the other eye was light green. But that was enough gazing, time to get back to trying to get attention. She paced around, then howled. All she wanted was attention, and she was gonna get it. Kailier sat down and started daydreaming about all the good things to come, because she was naturally a good dreamer with some decent amount of ambition too. All she had to do was wait for someone to notice her...
[html]
Hello there and welcome to Souls! Big Grin If you're new to the site, it might be useful to take a quick look at our Roleplaying Guide for some helpful information ^_^ Also, your character was born on my birthday :]

The female had been keeping to Crimson Dreams more now that she had a nice stockpile of library books. She enjoyed reading and working with her herbs and had no need to leave the packlands any more. Once she got through all of the books that she had, she would probably head out to look for some more...but for now Naniko was satisfied. She wasn't too keen on going near the city for a few other reasons, too; she didn't want to meet Conri again on accident...something that might make Anu upset with her again.

She often patrolled the borders even if she had not been outside of them for a week or so, keeping a sharp watch on who was coming in and out of the lands. It was her duty to protect the pack, among other things, and she wanted to keep up with it.

The white wolf spotted the other ahead from a quarter-mile away. She didn't recognize this female. An odd scent was coming from the other wolf, one that didn't smell like any of the territories that she had visited. She approached slowly, her eyes fixed on Kailier. "Hello there, newcomer. What can I help you with?"

[/html]
Kailier saw Naniko and immediately lowered herself and kept her gaze off of Naniko to make sure she was submissive, then thought of a reply, but just what to say? Kailier was not so sure of what to say, but she said the most natural thing that came to mind to Naniko "Hello, i'm Kailier, and i was just looking a little bit here because being out in the wilderness like this is pretty lonely, isn't it? Well, here i am, and i" She hoped that what she just said was a good idea, because she couldn't finish it right. Oh well. If she had done it all right, she might be in the pack soon...
[html]

She enjoyed reading about lands far away. The humans had done a wonderful job of depicting the frozen tundras, steamy deserts, and the rainforests that would now be taking over the abandoned continents to the east. It helped her escape her own life, to forget some of the things that she didn't want to have to remember.

The female in front of her crouched down in front of her in a submissive manner, and Naniko acted accordingly. As long as she knew that the stranger respected her position in the pack. "Hello, Kailier. It's good to meet you. You've come here to escape loneliness? Were you looking for a permanent stay, or just to visit Crimson Dreams?"

[/html]
Kailier slightly smiled, and said "You know, i was actually looking for a permanent stay, because i believe that i have lived on my own long enough and that i need a new start in life, so being here would be pretty good" She loved the how the leader liked her submissiveness, even though she thought it needed a lot of work on it, but she liked the leader because she was seemingly calm. It was lovely to feel submissive yet a bit relaxed at the same time because it meant she might just be in Crimson Dreams after all.
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Her tail swept down from its high position, brushing along the snowy ground lightly. Naniko was always interested in meeting the new members. She wanted to know who was in the pack, their reasoning behind joining, and what sorts of skills they might have. It would help her later on, when ranks and co-ranks were decided. Also, if there might be certain pack activities that some members would be better at than others.

She nodded, finding wisdom in the other wolf's words. A new start was very benifitial. Sometimes, it could be just what you needed. "Crimson Dreams is the pack of new beginnings--I think that an ambitious creature like yourself would fit in well here. Do you have any kinds of skills that might be useful to us here?"
[/html]
Kailier could feel the joy surging through her veins when Naniko spoke. Her work had almost paid off, and now was the perfect time to speak for her good. Crimson Dreams would enjoy her around, that is, if she could enjoy favorite pastimes of fish and climbing trees. Or, at least, trying to climb trees. Which sometimes worked, so she couldn't say that she could not climb trees. The chilly air around her was indeed unpleasant, and Kailier couldn't imagine how she was still warm. Maybe it was her fur that was keeping her warm.

Kailier felt a smile on her face and said "You know, i think i'm at least a fair hunter, at most a great one. But, then again, i like hunting in my halfling form, but i think that i could still hunt good in Lupus form. Also, i believe that the better hunter you are, the better fighter you are" She was feeling good now, but was also unsure if that happy feeling would last for long.
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
That is a very big improvement--good job! And do you want us to end this thread now, or continue with it? You can now post anywhere on the boards :]

There were many things that the wolves of Crimson Dreams could do during the day. There was almost always a couple of pups running around the lands, her own and adopted ones that had wandered in, and they were usually getting into some kind of trouble...there was the lake, a good fishing, hunting, and recreational spot, and then there was the normal things. Pack duties, co-rank duties, things like that. In her pack, those were the most important. The pack could nearly run itself, if everyone kept up with their rank duties.

"Honesty is a valuable thing to have here. It's good that you know your own limits, and what you think you need to work on a little bit. We have a few wolves here who would help you hone your hunting skills, if that's what you wish. For now, though, I will accept you into Crimson Dreams as a basic officer; that's the normal starting rank for newcomers. In time, you will move up." Her tail began a slow wave in the air, and she pointed toward the treeline. "Follow me. I'll show you a few good den areas, if you'd like. I'm Naniko D'angelo, by the way. I lead this pack with my friend Savina Marino. I'm sure you'll see her around too."

""
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.