She'll take you by the hand
ooc-Svara first? Then Giggles.. then Ade?!?

Firefly knew the girl had been shadowing her since she'd left the edge of the town. It may have been easier for the girl to follow her through the village but out in the woods Firefly was more at home. Her ears tuned back and forth as she listened to the tell-tell signs that Svara was still on her trail. Slowing down as she approached the border the golden bronze lady called out with a soft hiss. "I don't need a babysitter, pup." She knew that her slow waddling gait probably suggested otherwise but the woman was fine, except for a foul temper and a series of clawmarks across her rump and hip where once there was beautiful silky fur.

She flicked her eyes back as she scanned for the girl, the sound of a twig snapping gave the younger dark furred foul mouthed child away as she chuckled. "You'll make a wonderful hunter oneday Svara, if you were hunting the deaf and blind" She yawned and turned back to walk the edge of the trail, renewing the scent of the pack as she went. Her body was still sore and banged up from the attack on the bear but she had felt little movement from the parasites within her womb. Oddly enough she didn't really know how she felt about the whole issue at hand.

She brushed up against one of the trees as she thought about the fact of if she did lose the unborn brats to be, atleast Haku would be glad, perhaps he'd even return to his once perky self with the death of his spawn. She bared her fangs slightly at the thought and moved away from the tree. Another snap of a twig and she snarled, her mood taking a turn with the thoughts of her mate as she called out. "Svara get your ass over here. You can learn to patrol today since hunting doesn't seem to be your thing."
[html]

WC:300

Svara really hated this. It hadn't been that long since the bear attack, her wounds weren't to bad off, most of them would heal with out being scars thanks to Hanna, but those three claw marks on her cheek would be there for some time, it would be a reminder to her of the danger her carlessness caused. Following behind firefly she had been keeping tabs on the women ever since the bear attack. It wasn't that she was worried for the bitchy female, no she just wanted to be there when she dropped dead from internal bleeding. At least she had to keep telling herself this or she might actually admit to herself that she liked the women and was following her out of pure nerves.

"Well I think many woud disagree with that statement there Firefly. I think a babysitter would be perfect for you." Svara stated snidly. She continued to keep going stepping on ever thing that made noise just to be obnoxious. Her shoulder had bothered her after the bear attack and caused her to miss steps every not and then, but it would heal. Keeping up she continued to listen to Firefly's comments and grinning as she did so. "Well like I said before, I have a pack to hunt for me so why should I care?" She stated with a look that said I'm the master and you my bitches.

Hearing firefly call her forwards but another twig snapping made her stop. It hadn't been her who snapped that twig. A visious growl rose in her young throat and the fur rose on her wounded back. Some one else was out here. "Piss off firefly and focus on something other then me." She snapped waiting for what she knew was nearby. The wind was no in her favor giving no scent and nothing was in sight, so she waited.

Photobucket

[/html]
[html]
ooc; to make this even more embarrassing, the big lump is shifted -__x

He wasn't where he should be, and he knew that; but come on, was it really such a big deal? Surely this.. silly 'bias' that floated around was a myth. Of course there would be fanatics on both sides (he remembered the skulls with a shudder)-- but that wouldn't stop him from wandering. He wouldn't trespass... well, not too deeply, anyway. The scent of wolf filled the air, closer than he immediately expected. A scout on patrol, he figured. Giggle lazily trailed the scent, until he could hear the faint voices, a young female and an older female, seemingly fed up with each other. He tried to be stealthy as he could, but his feet betrayed him, snapping a twig. He tensed, suddenly shy, but forced himself to gather his courage and move into view, a safe distance away.

A heavily pregnant female was the first he saw, beautiful even in her state, and a female child. Both were marked up pretty badly. Some recent fight? Apprehension rose, but it was too late now, and he had to prove to himself that he wasn't a coward. He could seek out the big bad wolf and hold his own. (Hopefully.) 'Hello.' He muttered, and then repeated it, louder, his voice surprisingly strong. 'Are you ... ladies okay?' His dark eyes lingered on the deep, already scarring wounds. Hopefully whatever came after them had already been taken care of.

[/html]
She chuckled to herself at Svara's words as she narrowed her orbs. "You're a horrible sitter then, because I think everytime you've been looming over my shoulder is when everyone's seen my mistakes. Appointing you as my sitter won't help me at all to learn.. hinder me perhaps.. but not help." she grinned devilishly, knowing that once she got carried away with picking and preying at the poor innocent folk of the world Svara would give in and join in the fun. Who wouldn't when there were so many idiots running about. She growled softly at the sudden snap of the girl telling her to shut up but instanting her ears and nose caught the details she'd been overlooking and in two seconds flat Firefly was pissed.

Firefly couldn't help but snarl as the voice shot through her pretty petty little bicker she was having with Svara. Her eyes flashed as the scent of a coyote caught her attention. Turning back to look at Svara she grinned, "Oh this shall be fun.." she murmured as she moved towards the fellow that seemed so far from home. Her emerald eyes glittering as she eyed the shifted male, her heckles raised slightly as she stepped up before the intruder. "You've just broken the truce you know.." she said lightly as she began to circle around the foolish fellow. "Inferni doesn't cross our borders, we stay out of their lands." she stated so matter of factly as her fangs snapped just inches from where the male's heel was.

Finishing her first circle of the male she titled her head up proudly as she announced. "I had no problem killing your kind in the battles, and I think I still owe your clan a favor or two.." Her idea of a favor was probably very far from his, but in her mind removing this male from existance probably would do the clan some good. They wouldn't have to worry about idiots who strayed past bounderies and ignored the rules. No one was aboce the rules, not even Firefly as she was reminded so often.. it just looked like today she and Svara would have to teach this male the same.
[html]

WC:200

Upon seeing the male, Svara watched firefly start to circle. Adrenaline pumped through the pups veins. This meant she would be able to hunt, take down and kill. It was sad to say the herbalist to be loved the taste of blood in her mouth, who's ever it was. Grinning deviously Svara started to circle the other side of the male, a growl resunating from her throat. "Firefly I think that coat would look good on the couch don't you think? The purple might add to the family room." The young female joked with the other she wolf, not all joking to the male, his coat would be in her room not the family room.

Svara snapped at the coyote's other heel a chuckle of delight passing through her. "Hmmm firefly I think we should pay those favors, it's not right not to pay back those favors." The young female retorted. Lunging out behind him the pup chomped down on the males tail, hoping to make him either fearful or pissed of. They would see what type of flea ridden coyote he was. Blood was in her mouth from how hard she had gotten his tail. Coming to sit at firefly's side again she waited for their fun to begin.

Photobucket

[/html]
[html]
He was so fucked. The women were snarling at him all of a sudden, and a cold dose of fear shot down his spine. The pregnant one spoke, about a truce. A truce? Before he had time to ponder this the younger one piped up, circling him. He lowered his head to defend his throat, indigo eyes traveling between the two bodies nervously. Teeth closed an inch away from his foot. It occurred to him that he was able to defend himself -- but! against a child? and a pregnant woman? Let alone this 'truce' business- he had broken some unknown agreement, something that Gabriel and Corona had neglected to fill him in on. Big bad coyotes? On his end, it appeared that the wolves were the bad ones.

Pain shot through his tail. The child had ripped at it. It faded quickly enough, a warning of what was to come. He could run, but his legs felt like jelly. 'I- I don't want to cause anything,' he said, dumbly, pressing his palms to his neck, wishing he had the will to run. 'I don't know anything about a truce.' The coyote tried to gather his wits. He was a filthy coward, wasn't he? Couldn't even protect himself against this thread. The muscles in his legs finally started again. He slowly took one step back, and then another, but didn't run, his mind turning to sludge.

whee! oh. feel free to powerplay a little, knock him over, etc, but no hurting his eyes/ears and no ripping his limbs off! >D me and syd talked about either svar or firefly breaking him arm- when he curls up, they could go for his wrist- and then when he finally flees, they'd just have to twist their head and snap the bone pretty cleanly (/doesn't want him to be permanently gimpy~)

[/html]
She couldn't help but laugh at the pathedic coyote before her as he seemed to whimper and moan about not wanting to cause any trouble, and yet here he was and he'd already started it. Her eyes studied the male as Svara snatched at his tail, the metalic scent of blood staining the air even more powerful than his fear as she grinned and titled her head to the side, licking her lips as she thought to herself a moment longer before spatting. "You're from Inferni, there's no way you know nothing of the truce." she glanced at Svara as she continued on. "Besides, if you were smart you'd be running already." The two steps he did take weren't enough for her as she moved in, the steps he took she took as well. She might be pregnant but she would and could run the bastard down if she had to.

Her eyes glittered with cruelty as she goated him on. "What would your clan think, not even able to fight off a pup or a pregnant female." She growled deeply as she flashed her teeth before leaping at the male. She wasn't trying to kill him just yet, but she wanted the bastard off his feet before it did turn into a fast sprint outside their territories. If he was within their lands she always could say she was defending the pack, if he made it outside the lands it would merely be murder and she didn't want to get a mark on her records for such heartless actions. She was smarter than that.
[html]

WC:200

Svara watched the coyote cower and an evil grin settled over her maw. Her yellow eyes watched him closely circling. The blood from his tail in her mouth. She kept close hearing firefly's words and an demonic thing stir inside her. Svara watched firefly jump after her words were stated. She had knocked the male over. A joyful laugh emitted from her as she went to the cowards arm and grabbed it between her jaws and bit down hard. She felt the breaking of skin as it gave way to her teeth, she felt the warm flow of blood seep into her welcoming mouth, and she felt the bone block her path.

Growling she pulled at his arm, pulling hard until she felt the thing snap in her mouth and a saticfied chuckle rumbled from her as she dropped the tattered appendage. It had been fun, but what would she do next? The young wolf didn't know what firefly was doing to the pitiful creature but Svara wanted to do something else. Jumping over his body she snapped at his hip bone almost grabbing some skin inbetween her teeth but not getting anything. "I havn't had this much fun in a while!"

Photobucket

[/html]
ooc; quick and short! bahaha.

What a fool and what a coward. He beat himself mentally to accompany the physical, as the pregnant female jumped at him, knocking him onto the ground. 'Ah!' he gasped, reluctant to lash out lest he hurt the unborn children, but burying his face in his chest. 'M'not b'n in Inf'rni f'r ' l'ng t'me, Giggle's voice was completely muffled through his left arm and chest. Teeth closed around his burned arm, the right one, and he sucked in his breath, squeezing his eyes shut. The bone snapped, sending a wave of red-hot pain up his arm before going numb. Not a good sign. Blankly he left his arm there, his reflexes slow. Teeth scraped against his hip, not enough to bleed. He couldn't tell who was where; they were completely on top of him, at least for the moment. The coyote brought his legs up sharply, hoping to knock someone off him as he curled into a fetal position, and tried to roll away, out of their grasps. He used his right arm, digging his claws into the dirt to drag himself away. Unfortunately, it was slow going, and fresh pain met his every move as he used the broken appendage. Giggle knew as he was beaten that this attack would not only suffer his physicality but denigrate him in his clan.
ooc-some ear shredding for you if you want, if not he can knock her aside or whatever. Big Grin

Firefly followed slowly behind the male, watching the damage that SVara did to the stranger as she just tagged along. She didn't need to be the one to deal the damage, Svara had a lot to learn and this would be her moment to shine, besides, Firefly liked hearing the whine and the moan of the male as he stammered and beggged. She snarled at his words and spat. "Ignorance isn't an acceptable excuse here.." her fangs glittered slightly as saliva dripped from them as she moved in close to his head, keeping her words low as her breath was hot on his flesh.

She was able to quickly dodge the flailing limbs as she laughed softly, her mocking voice cooing in his ears as he tried to move away from her. She planted one foreleg on the side he tried to roll to as she snapped at his oversized ears, trying to ingrain her words into his flesh and mind. They would give him reason to never stray so far from his clan ever again.