some advice, [p]lease
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The white seemed to have his eyes glittering with the goal of being Sentinel. He understood the qualities that it required, but his mind wonder of other things that would be shown. He knew leadership, loyalty, courage, an discipline were needed, but what if there were other things that Pendzez didn't know of. He had to ask. The only people that would know is Jeffers, Iskata, and Deuce. However, Jeffers probably was the only one available because Iskata was busy and Deuce wasn't here. So, Pendzez would have to ask the only one of the three leadership.

Pendzez stood infront of Jeffers home, not too far from the doorway. He felt nervous because of what the leader might say. The white wolf thought that he wouldn't give any advice, or would say something like, We don't want you to be a leader. However, the male took a breath and walked slowly through the door. "Jefferson? Are you home? I want to talk to you about something." He took each step lightly as he went further in. From looking around, he couldn't see anything, but he knew Jeffers was home.

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... itable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I'm not sure if you're serious about this or not, but if you are, you know you could have just PMed me about it and we could have talked.

He had not been planning on visitors that day, having spent the entire afternoon beforehand on his feet and romping around to and fro to check up on things. He'd visited Iskata again to see how she was doing, especially after Deuce's sudden and unexpected leave, and the woman was taking it how he expected. The founding three of Phoenix Valley were finally all ousted from their spots; Hel had been too tragically affected by the loss of her pups, Iskata blinded and depressed, and Deuce stubborn in her ongoing hatred for coyote blood. It went without saying that Jefferson was weary already of all the change that had been happening, and with the recent promotion of his half-rival and half-companion DaVinci in hopes of assistance with ruling the pack, the one-eyed beast was beginning to relax after the long, unwanted hurricane of change had passed.

He'd been in the ranch that day, being that he didn't own nor desire a cozy little cabin like Iskata's or Deuce's, and after checking in one the livestock in the barn, had retired to the rocking chair before the burning hearth inside with a book from the library nearby. Jefferson had begun to find it necessary that he start some sort of literary fluency, as his reading skills had been running thin and he'd never had the opportunity or exposure to books in the past. He'd come a long way; reading the name "Jefferson" on a sign one-eyed had been a lot of effort when he'd discovered he'd had amnesia way back, and today, his reading and comprehension had highly improved. The cyclops was stirred from his comfortable place at the sound of the door opening and the too familiar voice of Pendzez, the little white yearling he'd lectured sometime back. The two hadn't had much interaction more than that since, but Jefferson hadn't exactly been thinking about it. He sounded serious, though, and while the Patriarch did not rise from his chair, he called back out at him. "In here, Pendz," he said gruffly, resisting the urge to sigh. He needed a vacation. "What's the problem? "

[/html]