thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Open to anyone. Pendzez needs to be more active.

WC: 300+

IC:

Evening has come along the coast of Quartz Shoreline. The sun with it's majestic beauty was setting in the backround, sparkling the light unto the ocean water. The water glittered with the solar's beauty. The breeze blew gently from the north with the ocean liquid forming tiny ripples of waves going in the same direction. Winter seemed to be more peaceful and quiet in the evening of the days. Since winter has been here, snow covered the fields into a winter wonderland. The rivers were even frozen along the top, making it perfect for skating along the lakes. Most of the animals were away hibernating with food collected to last the winter.

Along the sandy shore were rocks that littered the back. There was a dock extending out, not far from the shore. The wooden floor seemed to be old, but strong. At the end of the dock sat a white pelted wolf, looking out into the sunset. Rested upon his left hand was a butterfly with blue wings. The butterfly was actually a spirit, that he was blessed with at birth, in the form of a butterfly. This was just one of them. The blue wings represented might, which is what this particular insect represented, which could also be shown by the pattern of it's wings. These butterflies were known as Spirit Butterflies. Pendzez was blessed with four.

The other three were resting upon his shoulders, all looking out into the sunset. Pendzez seemed to be troubles about something like something was on his mind. He just shook his head while lifting his left hand up, looking at the blue insect. "What am I to do?" He then jerked his head to the others, switching his view from shoulder to shoulder. "Well?" The insects didn't really do much. They just looked away then back to the wolf. Pendzez seemed disappointed that they could think of anything, well, it's not normal for a wolf to speak to butterflies, even they are spirits in butterfly form.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Geneva had looked at the map she had drawn of the boundaries of the lands surrounding Crimson Dreams and other outlying territories. In fact, she knew the name of this land now. Phoenix Valley. And she new the reason she had come here. It was a stupid one, one she wouldn't own up to quite yet. She remembered the electric exchange she had shared with the leader of these lands.

Today her thoughts had turned to WTF, an egg? Jefferson, and after patrolling and finishing her duties, she found that she had made it to Phoenix Valley's borders. She hesitated over the invisible boundary line. She couldn't catch the scent of the pack, her nose being useless and without a sense of smell. But she had traced this line in her head over and over when she remembered Jefferson's insistence that she leave him alone.

She walked with uncertainty across that line and into the packland. The sand beneath her feet was grainy, and she smiled as she thought of the first time she had seen the ocean with Anu. Just like with that event, things had been rocky, strange. But in the end, she had come away with a friend. Perhaps it would be the same with Jefferson. He seemed like he needed one. Lime green eyes came to rest on a white figure. "Ah, hello," she called out softly, making her presence known.
[/html]
[html]

The white wolf's perked up at the voice of a female. He turned his head to be facing a dark grey female who had the scent of Crimson Dreams. An intruder? Possibly, or mabye a deliberate visit? Pendzez was infront of someone who was inside the borderline that was from another pack. Responsiblity that this "visitor" won't cause problems, sort of like the same thing Pendzez did long ago, would have to be taken. Pendzez started off like and easy with the intro reply. "Why, good evening miss. Aren't you sort of beyond the line?"

The butterflies remained upon his shoulders as they watched Pendzez speak to the female. One just up and went. Another went to follow it, leaving the other two behind. They just sat there watching, until on just flew off, leaving the last one there. It stayed there, shifting it's beautiful shield-shaped, blue wings. This spirit of might would stay to see how things went off. Pendzez didn't seem to be bothered by it. He was hoping Allegro was alright.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Geneva smiled sheepishly, her ears flicking back against her head. She should know better than to cross the boundary lines of a pack land, even if she couldn't detect them with her sense of smell. She didn't really have much of an excuse for trespassing. Jefferson had made it perfectly clear where the boundaries were for Phoenix Valley. Still, she found herself returning to this land. There was something about it, or maybe there was just something about Jefferson.

Geneva decided to settle for honesty. Lying wouldn't have worked well for her, anyway. All her emotions were so clear on her face. "I guess I am. I came looking for Jefferson." The admission sounded strange coming in her soft tone. She probably sounded ludicrous, but there it was. She had hoped to encounter him at the borders, but her curiosity - or perhaps her on-going death wish - had pushed her forward.

She honestly hadn't thought things through beyond finding Jefferson. The whole logistics of finding the one-eyed wolf had been left behind with her sudden fit of inspiration to travel to Phoenix Valley. It wasn't as though she could follow his scent. "My name is Geneva," she offered the white man. She realized she had a lot of explaining to do, flicking her ears against her head and her tail lowering. She didn't want to appear to be a threat to this Phoenix Valley member.
[/html]
[html]

The female said that she was looking for the Patriarch. Jefferson? Why? Even though she was looking for someone in the pack, it was still against the rules for doing something like that, just looking for someone. Firstly, they would need strict permission from there superior and from the other packleader before entering. If Jefferson gave her permission last time they met, then she would just need permission from her pack leader. With the way things are, Pendzez didn't think that she was granted permission from either.

She gave her name. Geneva. Geneva? Nice name. Pendzez pondered in his mind for a minute before saying, "Pendzez. Nice to meet ya." Though he was being nice, she was his responsibility since he was the first to find her here. If she wanted to enter deeper into Phoenix Valley, then Pendzez would have to make sure that doesn't cause any trouble what so ever within the pack. If Jefferson she wants, then she would get Jefferson. Still, why was she was here? "What business do you have the Patriarch?"

[/html]
[html]
Jefferson had asked her if she knew that she could get hurt, wandering in and out of claimed territories without a care in the world. In retrospect, she was very lucky to have stumbled upon Pendzez. And Jefferson, the first time she had come on to Phoenix Valley lands. It seemed there was someone looking out for her, some invisible wall that separated her from those would have become violent at her presence. She wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

"I don't really have any business with Jefferson," she said. She pondered his title, turning it over in her mind. Naniko was the leader of Crimson Dreams, and her title was "Commander." She found Jefferson's title strange somehow. She had always associated the title of patriarch or matriarch as belonging to an elderly, kindly family member who had smiled over the faces of generations of children. She couldn't see how Jefferson could fit that definition. Although, he seemed to care for his pack in his own way. He had stopped her at his borders, telling her to get lost.

She smiled sheepishly at the white male. "I met him not long ago. We talked for a while," she said. That wasn't totally a lie. She had talked, or whispered. He had yelled quite a bit. She figured that between their differences in volume, everything had evened out. "I guess I thought I'd just happen upon him again. Kind of silly, huh?"
[/html]