thread title missing
The silvery blue hybrid was standing alongside the docks down by one of the mirror lakes. The surface of the water was frozen and he wondered if it had been solid when Zana had disappeared. He knew that if she wasn't within one of the other packs that she might as well have been dead. He growled softly to himself and realized that they needed to speak to the other leaders of the lands and find out the truth. Talking to random packmembers who may or may not know everyone in their whole pack wasn't the best way to go about this anymore.

The fact that his mother seemed to be doing better was strange in his eyes, he was still annoyed with her for her treatment of Ryan and the way she'd been acting towards the whole situation with Zana, but it was nice to have the woman back in some manner. The male Pundit stepped down from the dock and placed a paw on the ice, the solid feel beneith his paws made him lift his paw up and flick the snow from it as he wondered how something could be solid and yet not. He knew if he went too far out onto the water there was a chance somewhere along the line it would be too thin.. but as cold as the winter had been he doubted he would fall through the ice.

Sighing to himself he placed his paw back down on the ice and then took another step. The male's house was right there on the beach and he could see the deck from where he stood. Though he and his children hadn't actually spent much time there since Iskata had been injured. He was beginning to think that it was time to move back to the house and yet he didn't want to leave the cottage or the closeness of the farmstead. Shaking his head he turned away from the view of his deck and stepped out onto the ice, one paw infront of the other. There wasn't an easier way to get to the other side of the lake considering half of it was cliffs but he didn't walk out onto the ice for that reason, just because he could was his reason today.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

100+

The lakes of Mirror were frozen completely. The white wolf skated across the frozen river just for fun. He slid down the frozen lake in a quick pace, sliding around in circles. When stopped, he dug his claws into the ice for balance. He looked behind him, amazed that he couldn't see where he started from, with the shear cliffs around. Also, with all the legs movements, he needed a break for them to rest up. Lakes are known to be very big, some going for miles before ending. These lakes had sand bordering them. As far as Pendzez knows, not all had sand. Some had rocks and stones. He got enough rest and began to go again.

He went further down the river until he saw a male. The pundit DaVinci. Pendzez immediately recognized him from some sights and from the pack meeting. Pendzez started to slow speed to a stop some distance from the pundit. He dug his claws into the ice again for balance. "Hi sir." Pendzez started off calm and polite infront of the subleader. He was still technically young, so manners was very needed.

[/html]
DaVinci caught sight of the snowy wolf as he moved on the ice though DaVinci himself was standing on the same surface he stood there quietly and waited for the other. He could have relaxed a bit and joined the male on the cold surface sliding across the lake but he didn't. When Pendzez stopped short of where DaVinci stood he nodded quietly to the male and returned his greeting. "Hello Pendzez. I haven't seen you around lately.." he said firmly. DaVinci took notice of who was working within the packlands, who was patroling the borders and who.. just seemed to have disappeared into the woodwork.

DaVinci had noticed that Pendzez hadn't show up for any chore duties and his scent hadn't been strong along the borders. Though he didn't push the rest of the pack into work in this weather he did like to see them socializing and belong to the pack. He had no clue what the younger male had been up to lately and was rather curious.
[html]

200+

It was true, Pendzez has been a bit scarce lately. Not breaking rules, but been busy trying to find some info about his younger sister. There was also times where he wanted to get away, going to his old secret place at Bâtons et Pierres along the cliffside on the coast of Drifters Bay. Mabye he had to be more in the pack and only go out when he has free time. There were probably chores that needed to be done by him. Mabye that's why he got demoted back to Tenens. He was a Fuerre, but got pushed back to Tenens. However, since then, he's been trying his best again to ascend, not even thinking about the amount of time it would take.

Returning to the greeting, Pendzez rubbed the back of his head and said, "Yeah, sorry if I haven't been around lately. I have been trying to find out about my sister, and been to my old home in Bâtons et Pierres." Pendzez breathed in lightly after his words. He should really be here than out there, but his sister was sort of important than packland chores. "Sorry again if it seemed to have bothered or worried you."

[/html]
DaVinci stared at the boy as he seemed to sohw his discomfort at being addressed by the hybrid. The subleader tried to ignore his first thoughts that it was something related to who he was, not his rank but it was something he couldn't just turn off yet, it had been ingrained into his being after a lifetime of eyes upon him. He nodded to the words that the boy had granted him as he looked across the lands and commented quietly. "I left my pack when I was little to find my sister." He frowned slightly at the memories for the creamy hued sibling had disappeared shortly before Iskata's accident and he'd seen hide nor hair of her yet. Perhaps he'd been wrong and Magdalena infact had been the wandering spirit and not he.

He pushed away the thoughts as he looked back to the young male. "What about your sister?" he asked, curious as to why the boy was looking for information about a sibling outside the lands. Had she been traveling with him before he'd joined Phoenix Valley, DaVinci really wasn't certain, he had never stopped to learn the child's story.

With the shake of his head he threw away the apology that the white male had graced him with. "I worry about each and every packmember that stays or leaves. We are a family here, of sorts, if you hadn't noticed.." he said with a grin. "Of course, some of us look a little funnier than others." Himself and his children included on that number he thought as he shook his head.
[html]

I'm replying from my aunt's house. Still on holidays and still won't be completely back til next wednesday.

300+

It wasn't just his sister, but also Allegro. After agreeing to becoming a Luperci, she would be going through the changes that are... quite unpleasent. With the urges, the white wolf would be with her. He loved her, despite that she was a wolf. He had been supporting her lately. "Well, it wasn't just my sister. You know Allegro? from the meeting? I've been with her lately too." It was hard for normals to control the urges to shift. With the amount of time it would take, it would be unbearable.

He had been looking for Flayra for some time. It was hard to tell if she was really dead, though he believed that she wasn't. DaVinci asked about her. Pendzez knew some things, but they were doubtful. "Well, I thought she died that day, but then I was just picking up scents of some berries that she used to eat sometimes when I go out into the neutral lands. occasionally I smell it here too. That's when I thought that she might still be alive if that is what I could pick up with my nose," he explained well said and calm. Mabye he was wrong and that she was dead, and that the berries were around the area.

The subleader then said something about worrying about the packmembers and that together, we're sort of a family. A family? Yeah, pack of wolves does make a family. Family isn't just a relationship with people who are of the same bloodline, but also friends who care for each other. People who watch their friends backs. That's family is in this term. "Yeah, I know that we're all one big family. Doesn't if we're related by blood or not, we're still a family. We may look different from each other, but that doesn't provide any exceptions."

[/html]
Davinci listened quietly to the boy, he couldn't help but flicker his ears back at the mention of one of the new packmembers and how much Pendzez had been spending with her. Though he thought that forming close relationships was a good thing within the pack he hoped that the two would have better luck that he and his own interest. The stormy orbs of the subleader turned towards the white male as he smiled bitterly. "Well, I wish you luck in your ventures.." he stated.

His notched ear flicked back and forth as he listened to the worries of the young boy, a slight smile on his lips as he nodded to the words of the other. "Don't give up on her just yet.. I too thought my own sister had died when we were younger.. think how surprised I was to find she was alive and well." His smile was a sad one still as he thought of his sister, always the wondering spirit she only seemed to appear just long enough for him to find happiness in seeing her before once more she'd disappear into the wild again. He hoped for the young male's sake that his own sibling wasn't the same.

DaVinci took a step onto the ice to join the young male as he spoke of the pack and how they were like a giant strange family. He smiled when Pendzez stated his own version of it back to him as DaVinci just merely nodded at the truth. "That's right. We don't descriminate just because another is different or strange in our eyes. There's much we can learn from the ways of another, and much we can teach as well. Always try and learn from any venture you go out after.." He wasn't going to push his own ways on the kid but he wanted him to understand what they were made of, what they could be if given the chance.
[html]

OOC: Sorry!

300+

Pendzez nodded at the subleader's 'wish you well' statement. Allegro was certainly one to be with. Since she said yes of becoming a luperci, Pendzez would do his duties and help her through it. She was, in some way, family and he certainly wouldn't let the same thing happen to her as it did to his parents. If any rogue wolf would even intended to lay a finger on her, or anyone in this pack, his spear would slash them from existance. Even if it meant being dropped from ranks and into disgrace, or even removed from the pack. rogue are his enemies, even if any don't know him. He would slaughter any of them that say that they are rogues. Returning to DaVinci, he said, "Thanks. She's a pretty tough and brave girl I must say."

flayra was sure alive if pendzez saw her last few times. That scent was always accompanied by her. So, the scent is there, then so is she, therefore, she must alive. But, if she was alive and she saw Pendzez numerous times, why doesn't she come and meet him? Is she afraid? Or does she want Pendzez to see something? Either way, at least she was a live. That would be the main thing for now. "I won't, but there are a few things that bother me. If she saw me numerous, and knows that it is me, why doesn't she come to me? i ask myself if she's afraid, but no. it's something else."

Pendzez wasn't a discriminating trype. If he was, may God have mercy on him. He is known as a kind wolf. However, there are times that he can get pushed over the edge and blurt things out that he doesn't really mean in any way. That got him into trouble in some ways, and he has been trying his best to avoid that again. Pendzez nodded in agreement with the Pavant's reply. "Yeah, that's right. Teaching and being taught things is one way of making friends. Pendzez was good at Japanese language and some writing. If he shared that with someone, who knows of things that he'll be taught. "Also, if we work together, who knows what the future will have for us. Mabye another pack will be formed. You'll never know unless we wait and see."

[/html]
DaVinci stared hard at the fellow as he spoke of the new packmate. He hoped that the kid would learn the truths of love and lust and that he wouldn't let either of the emotions take over his whole world. While love and devotion were welcome qualities one also had to remember where their loyalties lay and that sometimes you had to make sacrafices for one thing or another. He wasn't going to be the one to judge the boy but the look that seemed to sparkle in the younger boy's eyes was something DaVinci knew was dangerous and could lead the boy into a lot of trouble growing up, trouble that the pack didn't need. He just nodded in agreement and was quiet a moment as he watched the snow softly begin to fall.

Within moments it seemed the white male had piped up about his sister, with one ear toned to the boy he raised a brow and turned both those stormy eyes upon the younger form as he asked. "You can't know what it is that keeps her away, only she knows that. Perhaps you should seek her out.. maybe you're both just missing one another." He had spent time avoiding his own family, and even now from time to time he did just that. Maybe it was nothing at all and Pendzez was making it into a bigger deal that it really was but no one would know until the boy went to find out himself. DaVinci just shook his head at the pondering thoughts of the child and hoped that he would make a choice soon or else they were probably going to dance around for moons before finally running into one another.. and waiting that long would fester paranoia and bad thoughts.

DaVinci listened to the words as the conversation turned but he couldn't help but frown at the last bit that Pendzez spoke of. Phoenix Valley wasn't going anywhere, unless the boy was speaking of another pack all together to add to the others in the lands. "Another pack? Are you unhappy here?" he asked, wondering why the youngster had mention the phantom pack.
[html]

200+

Pendzez couldn't help but notice the hard eyes that the subleader had set upon him. Pendzez saw it a bit creepy. Why was DaVinci looking at him like that? Was he catching the thought that was in the white wolf's mind about his hatred for rogues, or the love for Allegro? Pendzez wouldn't know, so he didn't think about it.

The subleader then said that the two might be missing each other. Well, they were and havent seen each other in a long time. Mabye he was right. Pendzez needs to go out and find her, but what if she's in a pack? They wouldn't just let her walk right into the pack and say I want to see Flayra. That would be against pack regulations. "Yeah, I should find her. However, packs won't let me just walk in if she's in one."

DaVinci then said about Pendzez might not likeing this pack enough. What? Why would he think that. Pendzez was devoted to this place. He wouldn't leave even if his life depended on it. "I never said that I'm unhappy here in this pack. I ws just saying that we never know what the future will bring to us." Pendzez could already think of examples of what might come by. Jefferson might have pups of his own with a female that he asked for mateship from. That would be interesting.

[/html]
DaVinci didn't really care for many folks but he did like to know that the members of the pack were doing well. The pent up emotions of the kid made him frown but he just merely shook his head and pushed it all away. Either the kid would learn the hard way or he'd just learn to let it go. DaVinci didn't know and didn't care which way he learned as long as he did and as long as it wasn't taken out on another packmate or cause problems for their pack.

Pendzez mentioned going to find his sister finally DaVinci shook his head and frowned at the boy again. "Pendzez, have you not learned to sit your ass at the borders and wait for someone to greet you. IF you're that impatient to find her you can always call for a packmember.. " He sighed with impatience as he scowled the young male. "I'd be pissed if anyother pack just came trampsing across these lands.. and most other leaders or packs probably would be along the same line of thought." he added as he gave the male a hard look, wondering just how many times he'd been caught prancing across someone else's lands.

When Pendzez spoke up on DaVinci's other concerns about new packs appearing or changes that might happen he seemed to sooth the male's thoughts as he backed his words up with the simple truth of what he'd been thinking. DaVinci nodded quietly to the kid as he stated firmly. "Well, we're not going anywhere.. no one's gonna be running us out of these lands." He couldn't guarantee that but he would die defending his packmates and these lands. They had turned into home overtime and he wasn't going to lose that feeling.