Dreaming up a memory
[html]

Sorry short i'm tired
Everything was colorful in the mixed up pictures that ran through his mind, bright reds from flowers, and the green from the fields in the spring. All of them moved so quickly it like one mess, small flashes of memories appeared here and there; the far away past and the recent, the sound of rain was clear whenever it came to his ears. It's song enchanting his dreams with color, images of Cer and himself inside the house came back to him with the rain. Drifting away nonsense images and colors appeared as his dreams appeared relaxing, no sign of his past peering through.
Ril'o's golden body was almost hidden away, curled up he was underneath a porch of a house just on the edge of the town; the buildings were nice but that would take some getting use to, sleeping quietly for the most part small bits of mist emitted with each breath. The rain came down heavily on the house, maybe that was the reason he could hear it so clearly in his dreams. A small gust of wind blew against his body, instinctively he pulled his tail right over his nose and face. His green eyes hidden away they moved from behind their lids, a small rumble came from his chest somewhat of a growl. "..er Gamil.." No doubt a part of his past crept into his dreams, just as soon as they appeared they was gone.
Slowly waking,Ril'o was still in a small state of sleep; ear's flickering he breathed quietly. The sky was dark from the clouds, hard to say if it was night or day the rain only came as it would soon be morning. Not moving from his spot, the wind blew bits of rain on Ril'o- creating a mist on his golden pelt.
BRING ME BACK TO FALLEN TOWN WHERE SOMEONE IS STILL ALIVE

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

Cwmfen gave a final, wild cry, swinging her spear over her before stabbing the empty air. Her breath slightly labored, she paused in that final form, breathing in the scent of the rain as it cooled her heated body. Her facial expression was as fierce as her uttered yell, and as she slowly returned to a standing posture, her face gradually relaxed and became calm. A slowly released breath created a faint cloud in the air before the wild wind stole it away into the darkness. Silently, content with her training exercise, the female tapped the butt of her spear upon the earth as she gazed about the empty clearing. She was forced for now to rely upon her imagination, and her imagination had a cruel sense of humor. There had been times when she was defeated by her own, imaginary enemies. But today she had killed them all, and she was satisfied. She knew, however, that no amount of training could satisfy the needs of a true fight. Perhaps she would go and find someone to spar with, but that would be at a later time.

The pied Raven croaked with marginal approval before lifting into the cold wind to precede the female’s travels. With a stress relieving sigh, the female turned and left that clearing behind, only to return to it at a later day. The female strode with a certain amount of pride, her posture erect, for she felt a great calm whenever she practiced in the art of war. With the hint of a serene smile upon her maw, the female returned to her den. It was not far from where she practiced, and she had chosen her den’s location knowing that. When she heard the sound of the nearly frozen brook, she knew that she was near. Swiftly, the woad-marked luperci slid into the opening of her den, piercing the darkness with the blade of her Raven Spear. When the main cavern was reached, she lay the spear down to rest before she pulled back into the weeping world.

She had heard that there was a newcomer among them, though she did not know his name or of what appearance he held. However, having just completed the better part of her day’s activities, she thought that perhaps it would be proper for her seek out this wolf and greet him. As one of a higher rank, would that not be polite. Nodding to herself, the female set out from her den. Because she was unsure of where to find him or even of what he smelled like, she decided to frequent the boarders as she went if only to keep up the protection of the boarders. While not strictly of her co-rank’s duties, she felt that protection was something to look after. Was that not the duty of a warrior?

After many hours of her patrol, the Head Warrior finally spotted something worth inspecting. In the distance, she had found a speck of gold, and in the colourless world, such a colour could not be missed. The woad-marked tail waved once behind her as she suspected that this might be the male that she sought. Her slow saunter quickened to a lively trot as she approached the curled up wolf. "Hello?" she called from a good distance, her quiet voice almost timid as she made the first approach in this acquaintance. She hoped, however, that she was not disturbing him.

[/html]
[html]

The better part of his dreams have faded away into a unknown world, one that Ril'o can not reach in his sleep. Listening to the rain he didn't, but merely remained curled up as if to try to bring the dreams back. Other sounds slowly begun to come in clearly, ear's flickering with small signs of life listening. A female voice reached him through the rain as he ear's jerked forward to the sound,he wasn't dreaming anymore but his sleepy body slowly rose itself awake.

Slowly opening his eyes they strained to focused on reality, blinking a few times Ril'o's green eyes could see source of the voice. Through the rain he could see the female lupirc moving towards him, she had odd coloring but the markings were beautifully as well. Pulling his tail out of the way he rose his golden body, still laying down he tilted has head before speaking. "Hello? Someone call?" His voice was welcoming but with a hit curiosity, golden tail swayed on the ground beside his form. A gust of wind blew through the area, pulling the rain with it like small weapons on the up prepared. The rain buried in his thick coat but not getting very far, damping the out layer the liquid dripping of the fur tips.
Ril'o was about to speak again when lightening cracked across sky, briefly lighting up the land before darkness returned. " What are you doing in the rain?" His voice some what concerned as he ask the question, but he had invited her under the porch with unspoken words.

He wasn't sure if the female liked the feel of the rain, in the summer was nice but not the cold winter; one could end up ill not to mention cold with a chance of frost, it didn't make much since to Ril'o. Golden pelt moved as his body pulled itself up to a sitting position, those green eyes watched the other before getting glimpse of a bird.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

Cwmfen loved the rain, especially in the winter. The icy tears of the weeping heavens were a tonic of disillusionment, and it was as if these rare waters of cleansing washed away the grime of her mind. Today, there was not much to be washed away, for she felt strangely enlightened. Perhaps it was because she had recently moved her body to the rhythms of war, but one could never be certain. At times, it was better not to know and to merely accept. Today, she accepted that. Instead of purging her soul, she listened to the rain. She found that she did this often, but there was only so much beauty she found in the world. So few things, and yet she cherished them deeply. In the silence that followed her own voice, she listened to the muted sound of the rainfall and to the clear sound of the rain song.

There seemed to be a response, though whether from the sound of her voice or merely from the rain, she was not certain. His movements were slow—perhaps she had disturbed a deep sleep. But at last his eyes seemed to focus and find her through the screen of the steady rainfall. The wind threw pulses of rain at her, but she moved only marginally against its rough hand. She heard his voice between the rain, and she answered punctually. "Yes.... I am Cwmfen nic Graine, Dahlia’s Head Warrior. I had heard that there was a newcomer among us, and I sought to meet him." Her voice, which could be loud, was loud now as she pushed her alto melody through the rain and wind like a knife. There was a brief pause before she continued. "I presume that you are he?" It was worded as a question, and it sounded like a question. But it was not a question. She knew very well that this golden wolf was the newcomer of which she had spoken. His scent, which she had caught briefly in the wind, was unfamiliar to her.

As the words left her woad-banded maw, lightning flashed across the heavens followed shortly by the rumbling of a distant thunder. The white orbs briefly watched the spectacle with a respect for these forces of nature before she returned her gaze to her packmate. He had spoken once more, and a brief smile flashed across her maw as she noted his lack of formality, but she did not judge him for it. She was aware that many wolves of present times were not as formal as she. So she overlooked his informal register and answered. "I was patrolling, I suppose...." A amiable smile crossed her maw. Or perhaps I was merely wandering. That was yet another thing she did often. She felt, however, that the protection of the pack was crucial. Yet, not readily trusting of all, the female wondered if the pack needed protection from some of the members themselves. Perhaps she would speak with Cercelee soon concerning this matter, but for now she was approaching this male, and she would let that matter rest.

The warrior stood motionless in the rain, and it seemed almost that it was letting up, that the world had grown calm. Though the male had not said it, the black fae thought that perhaps he was inviting her to join him. She was not particularly fond of human constructs, but to sit with him would be harmless, and so she finally moved, swiftly and fluidly, to place herself at his side. Immediately, her body missed the feeling of the rain. With a content sigh, however, she merely gazed out at the beautiful, natural world. Then she turned to glance at him. "How are you finding Dahlia?" She was curious about how he found life in this pack to be.

[/html]
[html]

sorry this took longer then I had hoped!
Fully awake he somewhat missed the colorful dreams, the old memories that he doesn't think of often. The rain fell down from the sky as he listened to the dark colored female speak her reply, she sounded friendly with her words making his ears twitch. A warrior, no she was the 'head' warrior. She lead them or at lest guided the other warriors he supposed. "I'm one of the newcomers." He spoke kindly as his tail thumped the ground, thinking he believes that Cercelee may have spoken of her before. He drifted into his thoughts for a second after nodding towards her, he has gone up a couple ranks from the one he had started out with- it's time i to get a co-rank like Cer had said.
His green eyes looked at Cwmfen when she took her place beside him before asking him her own questions,putting the thought aside he smiled before answering. "I find it quite lovely an have become very attached. I can't stop exploring, even thought I've seen almost everything. I'm happy here, this is my new home and family after all." Ril'o spoke with true, warm, and kind words as he smiled towards the dark female. " How long have you been here, in the pack?"

[/html]
[html]
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3402 ... 985rw1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

Silently, the female had been watching the world beyond her, wondering, curious, as to what other adventures the world would hold—and it was always offering her something new. Each day was an excitement for the woad marked warrior, and this day, she had found the golden male who smelled of her pack. When he broke the silence, the female turned her white orbs to him, searching the green depths for his truths, and perhaps the lies he would offer. She knew nothing of this male, so she could not expect him to be completely honest; life had taught her a hard lesson of trust. The Tilia knew that she should trust those of her pack, but he was a newcomer after all, wasn’t he? Perhaps not all could be trusted. But when he spoke, she found that there was nothing mendacious about this green-eyed character. The female smiled a greeting and nodded in response as he confirmed that he was indeed the wolf that she sought.

The woad-marked fae listened silently to his next reply. A light smile danced upon her lips as she remembered the moment that she had decided to join Dahlia de Mai. Haku had accepted her, and when he had he had not seemed to be of the personality she now knew him to be. And yet, that had not changed her opinion of him or the pack. She agreed silently to herself about these lands, for she too had fallen in love with them. She did not know what it was that she found so beautiful about this place, but it had captivated her. And there was still so much to learn about these lands, for even Sankor, who had not seen these lands in a good while, had been able to show her a secret hide away. Such secrets were the jewels of the land. "When I first approached Dahlia, I was unsure. But these lands have also captivated me; I could not leave them even if I wanted to. I’m glad that you find Dahlia to be so accommodating as well. And your name was?" The female had expected him to give his name after she had given him her own, but as he had not, she requested it now. Her alto voice retained its pleasing, amicable quality. But each moment for him was like a test, for she now assessed him to better understand him and where he stood in the pack. His words seemed kind, warm, and she found no great fault yet.

"Around six months, I suppose," the female continued after some thought. It was both a long time and a short time. Long because she had remained constant in her decision to finally join up with a pack, but short because it had not even been a full cycle of the sun, and that was not a long time in the age of the world. Her white gaze, which had been watching a stray bird as the weather lightened up, turned back to the male. "You’ve joined recently, but perhaps you have risen up a few ranks?" She paused with a smile before continuing. "Have you thought about taking up a co-rank. It’s not required, but it is recommended." She was curious about what he thought. Thus far, she was not sure if he would make a good warrior—he was too kind, and his soul sang a different song. But one could never be too sure. Perhaps there was something lurking there beneath that golden exterior that she had not yet seen.

[/html]
[html]

Listening to her speak he couldn't help but smile, and Cwmfen had a odd coat but it was very pretty as well. His ears went back slightly when she asked his name, Ril'o felt silly that didn't give it to her already when he knew hers. Whenever the onyx female paused he spoke with a warm and sincere tone, " oh, i'm sorry i didn't mean to make you wait. I'm Ril'o.." Sitting back quietly he listened to her words with open ears and eyes, listening like he could almost see it himself. The sounds from the rain and wind blew around the house, the dark sky dropping the water as the wind only seemed to carry it.
His head tilted slightly when she begun speaking of ranks and co-ranks, he had wanted to get looking for one; Cwmfen was the head warrior after all so talking to her seemed very smart to do, t would also open his abilities to co-ranks. " Well I'm a Lierre now, and I have been thinking of getting a co-rank Cwmfen. May I call you Cwmfen?

[/html]
[html]
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3402 ... 985rw1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

"You’re fine," the female replied politely with a smile. Her wish was not to make this golden hued male uncomfortable. To the contrary, she wanted to know how this male functioned normally. She wanted to know what type of character this male actually was. Whether or not he joined her ranks as a Warrior did not matter. This Ril’o was a part of her pack, and she wished to understand him. It was like an army. She always thought that they would only be as good as their weakest soldier, and it was the same when packs were concerned. Packs were only as strong and as unified as their weakest member would allow, whether they were mentally or physically the runt. However, such drastic thinking was not necessary here. This was simply a candid meeting with a member, and so the black female was merely observing. At times, the female could be rather intense, but it was merely her lack of social experience that she had received in her early years. "Nice to meet you, Ril’o," she greeted. Now that she knew his name, it was as if she were meeting him anew.

"You may," the female responded with a slight nod, giving him permission to drop formalities. And yet, the formality of her alto voice did not drop. But the female always liked to hold an appropriate register when around others, even pups. It was her way of letting them know that she respected them. It was perhaps a strange way of expressing such respect, but Cwmfen was not necessarily an ordinary animal.

Lierre. So he was due for a co-rank now, if he chose to. And he expressed to her that he did wish for it, that he had at least considered it. She wondered which one she thought he would choose, or which one he thought that he would be best suited to accept. The woad warrior was silent, as if expecting him to continue with his thoughts. But after a few moments had passed, it seemed that there was nothing more that the male was going to say. The white orbs, which had, once again, been observing the quieted world, turned to the golden hued male. She met his green gaze, untroubled by the act as she was his superior. There was a light smile upon her maw as if she were amused. But she was not unkind. To the contrary, she merely seemed to be enjoying herself. "Did you have anything particular in mind?" The woad marked female paused only briefly before she continued. "There are warriors, scouts, hunters, psychologists, and priests. And if you wanted something else, you might be able to request it from Cercelee. Dahlia is a very accommodating pack, as I’m sure you’ve learned." A light smile danced upon her maw just as the mirth flickered in her white eyes.

"Now that Dahlia has grown, and because there are pups due, I’m sure Hunters will be needed." The alto voice was quiet and thoughtful almost as if she spoke to herself.

[/html]
[html]

Ril'o sat still with his ears open, to him this was important he wanted to serve to aid the pack. The green eyes watched with warmth but also a eagerness to get started as she spoke, tail swayed behind him as he never interjected or interrupted. His mind wounder with all the options put in front of him, though he wasn't sure which one to do!
'"There are warriors, scouts, hunters, psychologists, and priests. And if you wanted something else, you might be able to request it from Cercelee. Dahlia is a very accommodating pack, as I’m sure you’ve learned." ' Breathing he really wanted to protect his new home to keep it safe, he wanted to keep Ade, Cer, Slay, San, everybody...he wanted to make sure he tried. Smiling to Cwmfen he breathed deeply as another break of lightening broke the dark sky, the rain sounded so nice to the golden male as he was ready to discuss his duties. "I'm not sure which I would be best for..I wanted to help the pack in anyway." Pausing for a second he looked out at the rain before finishing, " I could be a scout or hunter cause I'm fast and quick on my feet but at the same time i want to fight for my family..well pack.."

[/html]
[html]

500+

The black, woad marked warrior listened to her packmate and heard clearly his uncertainty. The female was unsure as well, for she had only just met him. She had taken in the subtleties that she could, but that alone could tell her only so much. She had noted his politeness, his respect, his kindness—at least that which she saw in his eyes. But these were only what she could gather in the first few moments that they had shared. Based on these alone, she could not aid in much. The black fae wished that she had known the male early on when he had first joined. Perhaps she would have been able to help him make such a decision. But merely because she did not know him did not mean that she could not help. She would merely have to take a direct route.

"The Scouts and Hunters would be aided by your contribution, there is no doubt. Haku is the Head Scout, and Firefly is one of his scouts. Slay is the Head Hunter, and he has no others." Sharing this information was important, she thought, because she had learned that for some, working with certain personalities was impossible. She was not sure who Ril’o had met, and she was not sure who he had found tolerable or intolerable, and so the female thought it appropriate to let him know. Perhaps this would be helpful to him. Of the three co-ranks that he had listed, the two she had described were currently the most in need for, as she had said before, the pack was growing. But then, one could never be too sure when conflicts would arise that would require martial skills.

"Dahlia has no other Warriors save for myself," the alto melody continued. "Wolves are built to kill, but not all minds are made for it." She paused momentarily to turn her eyes upon the green-eyed wolf. "I have no doubt that you would be able to gain the skills necessary to become a good warrior," she began, assuring him that she was not insulting his physical prowess (for she had noticed, too, that males tended to be touchy concerning such things), "but I wonder if you would have it in you to kill another soul." Perhaps, if that creature had done wrong, he would not be troubled by such a thing. But there were those who refused to do so, and she wanted to remind the golden male that war was not to be taken light hearted. While war was her passion, it was not for everyone.

"But any of these professions would be greatly aiding the pack." She assured him with certainty. "If you are curious as to what warriors in particular do, a little spar with me could remedy that." The woad warrior smiled, and the kill feather twisted in the wind. "But I cannot show you what it is like to kill another—if you do not know already." Unfortunately, because there was no current conflict, she could not let him experience such a kill if he would wish it. But perhaps that was not a necessity for the male.

[/html]
[html]

aw his a big softy
Ril'o listened quietly as she spoke of fighting, he wasn't violent my nature an it made his ears flicker back slight. He thought fighting to protect would be best, but if he just couldn't do it then he wouldn't be best..he would be a danger to everyone else.Nodding quietly he spoke in when she had paused, "I've meet Slay and Firefly..me and slay are friends." smiling slightly the though of fight circled itself in his head making him sick. He knew when he did protect Ril'o had a blackout the majority of the time, he felt like no matter how much he could help out that wouldn't be the best way.
Ril'o waited and listened to her words taking them all in, the wind whipped around as they sat still talking. The two beast who were devoted to the same pack, but one was just looking for a way to help. Taking a deep breath Ril'o spoke to the dark female."war,I had hoped to do what is needed to help the pack..but i'm not sure if warrior is best. It's not that I'm not able to fight its its just..it's hard to control that part of me, it has separated from my every day thoughts.." Ril'o felt a bit foolish by not telling her of his blackout, he could only hope she understands him. Ears flickered about as Ril'o smiled weakly at Cwfen, tail swayed behind him before continuing. "I think I could hunt well enough to help, it's just I'm not sure if it's for me..but if it ever came to it I would fight for anyone in the pack."

[/html]
[html]

Heheh, ^=^ Shall we end this here? PM to let me know~ OuO
500+

"But not Firefly?" The woad warrior laughed quietly. It was hard for many to accept the golden woman into friendship, for the female herself made it difficult. However, despite her hostility, the black female respected her packmate because she was a strong individual. Strength of character was something to be valued, not shunned. "Slay is a good wolf," she agreed with a nod. She had worked with the diamond marked hunter only once a long while ago, but the experience had been enjoyable. He had been the wolf that had taught her how to hunt with another, and he had taught her well. The skill was evident at the New Year’s pack hunt. And though she had not hunted in the same group as the black and white male, she had used the skills he had taught her with success. He was patient and skilled, and a ‘good friend’, as Ril’o had said.

"War is not for everyone," she agreed with a nod, and she had said it before. Ril’o’s acceptance of his own skill and self was admirable to the black, woad marked female, and she smiled. There were very few creatures who could admit to who they really were and accept that there aspects of life in which they did not excel. And no one excelled in all. "Without control, it will be dangerous for us all.... I respect that you have recognized this," the female said, and her voice was quiet, almost shy, as she told the golden hued male. She turned to look at the male’s green eyes. "Do not trouble yourself with indecision. When the time comes, you’ll know. And perhaps you will not take up a co-rank. It will not be shameful to do so," and the black female meant it. "You will help the pack everywhere.... You already have." The female’s smile was warm. She wondered if he understood her strange words, but she thought that he would.

It was as if the female were satisfied with the male. She had judged him to be pure. Of course, nothing could ever be purely pure, but...he had a good soul. And that was what she had sought him for. The woad warrior was silent for a moment as she stared out into the world, and that content smile was flickering upon her maw. The black fae was glad to have this male in Dahlia de Mai. He was like Sankor. Both males she felt that she could rely upon. With a sigh, the black fae rose, pushing herself from the porch that Ril’o had shared with her. "Thank you for sharing your company, friend," the alto melody sang. She turned to face him a final time. "Feel free to seek me out should you require my aid." With a final smile and a dismissive nod, the female turned and set out once more into the rain. Her tenebrous form melted quickly into the dim landscape, and the only sign of her presence was her paw prints in the mud.

[/html]