remembering the sun rays
[html]

The forest near the spring
The sun finally came out that day shining its rays, it had rained for what felt like days to Ril'o. He had spent his morning getting food for himself, which only consisted of a young deer which a injured leg. Pursing it down through the forest had been exhilarating, all the way up to till Ril'o locked his jaws around the fawn's throat. After eating the meat an flesh away from the deer's remains an his stomach was content, he left behind what was left of the carcass. His golden body rippling with muscles beneath his fur powering his limbs, striding through a small clearing his mind went back remembering everyone he has meet so far in his new pack. Quietly, he traveled without making a sound, aside from his own voice within his head; Ril'o has made some friends Cercelee, Sankor, Adelaida, and the strong willed youngster Svara.
His large paws stepping on the leftover snow that still covered most of the ground, leaving only the prints of his mitts behind him as he entered the forest. Slowing his pace, there was as many trees within this side of the woods, ear's flickering Ril'o could hear the low trickling of water up head. Reaching the source of the sound was a partly frozen stream, lifting his paw he pushed it onto the ice- breaking a bigger hole to the cold water. Lapping up the cool liquid was nice as it flowed down his throat, quickly finishing off the thirst he created from his meal. Ril'o couldn't help but wondered what his friends were doing,remembering the snappy youngster only made the yellow hued male chuckle. Cercelee was nice she wolf to talk with, he would hope to see her in the future. Tail swaying behind his body it shifted with his movements, leaving the stream Ril'o had a ways til he would reach the town.
BRING ME BACK TO FALLEN TOWN WHERE SOMEONE IS STILL ALIVE

[/html]
Firefly had been moving slowly through the woods as she tried to track the scent of the new member. She flicked her ears forward as she caught the scent of the male once more, her paws light, though her large swollen abdomen made it hard to stalk the fellow. The Acer made her way along the stream where he'd been drinking as she caught the sight of his pawprints in the snow. She narrowed her eyes slightly and moved on along to follow the boy. It didn't take her too long to catch up with the golden boy as she lowered her head slightly, "Hello.." she said silkily, her emerald orbs watching the male's fluffy tail waving before her.

She knew she was being a little bit creepy as she'd been stalking behind the male for the while without speaking but he seemed to be so absorbed in his thoughts that he hadn't even noticed her. Firefly grinned to herself as she waited to see just what the fellow was about. She had time enough to do whatever she wanted today, and sadly for the male it was terrorizing him this morning.
[html]

The woman's words snapped him into reality with a hard jolt, ear's instinctively flattened as his golden body whipped around.Blinking, his green eyes meet the matching pair that seemed to have been watching him, raising a brow his ear flickered back to their normal state. This female did smell of the pack's scent, but he hasn't seen her around her before. A small bit of aggravation was pushed down, the female made Ril'o loss his train of thought but it was done an over with nothing to do about it now. Switching his tail behind himself he could feel his body relax just a bit, something was odd about the female an it had nothing to do with the fact she was carrying pups. Or did it? Ril'o knew the basics but has never really socialized with one, maybe creeping around up on others was something they just did. 'now that's just weird..'
Ril'o dipped his head down into a nod as he spoke his greetings as well," Hello as well, and who might you be..?" This normally good going wolf was put off a bit my the sudden appearance, deciding to give it a minute of caution before returning into warming ways- even with that put he spoke benevolently an respectfully.

[/html]
Firefly's job sometimes kept her outside the pack, her duties as scout and border patrol were more of an escape to her than work. Today was one of the few days that she had actually stopped her patrol to follow the strange scent of the male. In her mind there was a slight argument that with puppies to come she should know who the new packmates were that way she didn't attempt to kill them the first time they got a little to close to her personal territory. The jade eyed woman eyed the male as he turned around to see her standing there. A simmering smile played across her lips as she studied him watching her.

When he dipped his head into a nod she gave his a slight nod as well as she turned that smile into a smirk and answered. "I'm Firefly, pack Acer and scout." She flicked her tail a few times as she chuckled. "You could say it's my job to not be known at times." Seeing as she spent so much of her time outside the lands or on the edge of their lands it was easy to overlook the woman if you couldn't find her, unless she wanted you to know her if you were that unlucky.
[html]

[ooc; sorry this took so long ;;]

Looking at the female his ears leaned forward as she spoke to him, putting his thoughts in the right place. She was indeed a rank above him as he kept that as a mental note whenever he sees her, hearing her chuckle his normal warm voice emitted. " well hello Firefly I'm Ril'o." The golden male kept his body in respective mode, she was a higher rank as well a pregnant female and he will give them respect. Unless that is if they don't deserve it.
Green eyes meet the matching pair as he finally smiled back towards her, with he last of his caution barely hanging on. " I would say you do your job well Firefly, I haven't acquired a co-rank yet myself though I'm still thinking.." Ril'o spoke kindly and respectively to the coffee female as he took a few steps towards her, but backtracking his travels.

[/html]