All the little things
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... blemew.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
ans serif;font-size:11px;line-height:11px; color:#0f2034; padding:4px; margin-bottom:120px; text-align:justify;">Along the coastline of Dahlia somewhere

Carefully choosing her step, Mew balanced along the edge of a tiny cliff, and finally sat down to watch the depths. Somehow she'd found a place where it was high up, with a great stone wall plummeting downward, although with fine green grass on the safe side. It was strange, because these kinds of cliffs would normally be found elsewhere, further east, for example, or on the island. But here was one, no more than 4 meters wide, though certainly higher up than that. The ocean below frothed against spiky rocks, ready to puncture any poor soul who fell down. Curious, she lay on her stomach with her eyes glued to the water-show below. It was a mighty display of power, churning and eating at the stone. Time had taken its toll on these rocks, clearly visible in the shape of the once-mountain. Sometime during history a great wave or some force must have cleaved through here, forcing the great rocks aside to form the cliff and the sea bed below. Of experience Mew knew the sea bed was about as spiky as the land above the water, since she frequently explored and re-explored the coastline, taking a swim every so often. It was way too cold for swimming now, however, and the last time she had done so was many months ago. Glancing up at the sky, Mew sighed, and hoped the weather would become milder for real soon. All the snow and cold made her tired and she longed to swim in the ocean again. But for now she would have to settle for a glance, studying the wet element from afar.

[/html]
[html]

Laying quietly with a rabbit in her jaw she had just caught the thing and was about to start eating it when she smelt a member of her pack. It was a member she had not meet yet. The scent was familiar, one she had smelt at the pack hunt on another wolf. Getting to her paws Svara took the rabit in her jaw and started towards where she had scented the other. Her large, but young paws were slowly moving one after another, her yellow eyes shifting to find the female.

Finally she saw the white body from behind. It was now that she knew who this female was. It was the one she had smelt on the male at the hunt. This was the female she had heard of but had not met yet; Mew. The young lanky female walked closer setting the prey down to speak, her own rump setting on the ground. "Your stupid to put your back to the woods." Upon seeing the female Svara didn't feel like being her mean self, she was to tired and lazy. Picking up the rabbit she walked to stand beside the other and dropped the prey down. "You want that cause I don't want it anymore."

The sight of the water made Svara cringe and the hair on her back rise. She hated water. The way it felt on her pelt, and the thought of drowning were not something she found comforting. "Your Mew I'm guessing? The other white cotton Ball in the pack." Svara Sneared in her unfriendly way that made so many people hate her.

[/html]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... blemew.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
ans serif;font-size:11px;line-height:11px; color:#0f2034; padding:4px; margin-bottom:120px; text-align:justify;">Word count: 378

The smell of a dead rabbit and a lower ranked member reached Mew's nostrils minutes before the puppy approached her. Mew hadn't cared to find the little female, partly because she was way too comfortable staring at the sea, laying on her stomach in the snow. The blasted snow! Hopefully it would go away soon. She did not feel the cold, however; her pelt was made for these conditions, and she was surprised the pup had seen her at all. Or perhaps she'd smelt her; it didn't matter. As she did approach though, the little one expressed words that made Mew arch an eyebrow, and turn around to look at the little girl with the big mouth. Turning around, still laying down, she supported herself on her elbows and simply looked bluntly at the girl. Impressive. Here she was, one of the highest ranked members of the pack, and the little fur-ball had the nerve to talk to her like that. Mew wasn't angry, she was astonished at the rudeness the girl could muster. Tilting her head to the side Mew swallowed a few taunting words of her own (it was so easy to just reply in the same manner, but this was a child, not Firefly), and quickly realized this must be Svara. She'd heard about Svara, the one that seemed to lift Haku up like some godlike figure, and treated everyone else as if they were carpets she tread on on an everyday basis. Well, tough luck, Mew could be very hard to chew sometimes, if she wanted to. The eyebrow remained arched, and she looked at the child in a skeptical manner, listening to the next sentence she uttered. Seriously, didn't the girl know anything but how to offend people? An interesting case, indeed. Well I wouldn't call myself a cotton ball, as old as I am. You're more fitting for the description, really, still in your puppy pelt. Mew smiled, eyebrow still arched, pointing out the obvious flaw in the little one's sentence. And apparently the other white cotton ball was Cercelee. The names amused Mew, but she could understand it if it became annoying. Surely the child had at least an ounce of respect in her for the elders of the pack, though?

[/html]
[html]

Svara watched the female's brow rise and a look she was so used to came to the females face. It wasn't like this female was the only one to get pissed at her, or want to prove she couldn't be walked on. What this female didn't know was that every one could be walked on, finding how was what made it happen or not. Even as a pup she was tall for her age, lanky and thin with deadly yellow eyes.

The words of the female only made Svara laugh. "I might be younger but if I recall cotten is white much like your....." She paused on purpose to think of a word. "Dule coat." Svara said slowly as to get the point across better for the female. "You know I can already see you think your better then me, know this flea ridden cotton ball. Your no better then me, and if your not going to take the damned rabbit then tell me so I can go give it to some one of more importance." The she wolf snapped. Svara was in no mood.

[/html]
[html]
ans serif;font-size:11px;line-height:11px; color:#0f2034; padding:4px; margin-bottom:120px; text-align:justify;">Word count: 355

Mew maintained her look, although in reality she felt more than astonished. So quickly had the pup's behavior turned from slightly ill-mannered to directly snappish, brat'ish, and Mew was seriously amazed at her rudeness. She had by no means deserved the bitter comment from the girl, since Mew had no notion of being better or worse than anyone. She was, frankly, completely neutral, and couldn't care less about the wellbeing or misery of most of the pack members - which also meant that she didn't care what they thought of her, nor what her own standing was among them. However, she was still an adult, and she expected at least a slight amount of politeness from any puppy approaching her, no matter how close he or she was to adolescence. It had nothing to do about anyone being better than anyone else, it had to do with realizing who actually ran the game, and how they should be respected. Mew looked down on the dead rabbit the pup had dropped on the ground, which she had until now ignored, before looking up again at those defying yellow eyes.

Well aren't you a saucy one? You're quick to assume you know everything about me, too, but unfortunately you're wrong, because there is no such thing as anyone being better than anyone else. But thank you for your gift, Svara, it's closing in on lunch-time, and it's appreciated. Pushing with her elbows she raised herself from the ground, sitting up more erect, and reached for the rabbit to her side. She was still smiling, despite her surprise, although if the little one attempted to annoy her she would have to work harder. So far, only Firefly had managed such a feat, and that was simply because she was truly a slut, sleeping with every male in sight that was eager to show his fifth limb. That is until now, because her nephews were probably entertainment enough for her at the moment. Fresh minds to destroy. No, Mew was not so easily tipped over, although Svara had made an impact - of what sort, however, was unknown so far.
[/html]
[html]

Svara just kept her sadistic grin on her face. This female was proving not to be as much fun as Cercelee. Hearing the females words Svara laughed loud and obnoxiously. Svara finished her laughing and let her eye brow raise as she moved closer to the female. "If no one is better then the other, why then do you not accept everyone that comes to your boards?" Svara question her yellow eyes baring down on the women. "Then that might be to difficult a question for such a light furred wolf."

Svara laied down looking bored. She didn't understand why she staied her coversing with the female, but it wasn't like she had anything better to do. Firefly was so cranky when she was pregnant, and Haku was likely off screwing a girl who wasn't bearing children at the moment. It was all find by Svara until she was bored. If anything the young she wolf hated being bored.

[/html]
[html]
ans serif;font-size:11px;line-height:11px; color:#0f2034; padding:4px; margin-bottom:120px; text-align:justify;">Word count: 399

Mew listened, patiently, to the laugh that trilled out of the child, obnoxious and arrogant, whilst she tilted her white head to the side in thought. What a true brat she was! Had she been like this before coming to these lands, or was it Haku's work? Perhaps it would moreso be Firefly's work - Mew did not believe her brother to be as wretched as to twist a poor child's mind on purpose, and if he was to twist a young mind he wouldn't do it in this direction. Svara was spoiled, and arrogant, and even if she had gotten the arrogance from Haku, Mew knew he did not have the habit of spoiling people around him. The child copied Mew's raised brow and presented a smart answer. The white femme, one of the elders of the pack, shook her head as she pulled the leather bag beside her into her lap and started to stuff the rabbit into it. She would bring it home and prepare it for later, for now it seemed this conversation would definitely be entertaining - and it was rude to eat in front of someone who was not sharing the meal. Quietly, Mew chuckled - the quick sound escaping her throat two or three times in a row, no more than that, a smile painted on her face in a kind manner. Svara was eager to offend or provoke, and point out stupidity in another, bu she truly did need to think before she spoke. It was cute, in a way - a young one striving so hard to be a bad child, yet not succeeding fully. She understood why Cercelee had become angry, since Svara had no respect, but the degree of passion for being bad that she saw in the young pup could not anger the older femme - the girl was probably too young to understand it at all. Smiling, genuinely, she put the bag aside again, now full of rabbit, and replied to her question - which was quite logical, really.

Well, it doesn't have anything do with worth, dear. It's a matter of who have something to contribute and who do not. If someone comes to the borders and simply want to get food and living, without doing anything for the rest of us, they cannot join Dahlia de Mai, because it's only beneficial for him or her, not the rest of us.

[/html]
[html]

Svara couldn't help but laugh at the females words. The way she said them with such valor. It was hilarious to the young girl. She held in her laughter with deep huffs and snickers. Her words were something Svara didn't partake in. She had come to this pack, nasty as ever and useless as ever. She still didn't contribute anything. The idea of it made the girl sit down and speak. "Hmmm well if that is true why the hell did I get accepted?" that shit eating grin she was so famous for came onto her face.

If anything Svara was just seeing how far she could push the pack member before she cracked. Svara liked to do that. The female liked to see how far people would let her push, before they left, or snapped at her in rage. Some were easy. They just snapped out of little patience, but they also weren't fun. Others waited and waited, until they finally lashed out at her. What would this white female turn out to be? Would she lash out? Or would she find a back door like some of the few others? Options Options options.

[/html]
[html]
ans serif;font-size:11px;line-height:11px; color:#0f2034; padding:4px; margin-bottom:120px; text-align:justify;">Word count: 319

A grin that showed exactly how much the child indulged herself in being bad, Mew once again chuckled, looking at her with her confidence and erect pose. She was peculiar, despite her rudeness, and Mew's patience was not yet tested. At first, it had been, but only seconds after the first sentence the child uttered had she regained control over it again. Possibly because how she knew the child stayed with Haku - something which was odd enough. Haku didn't seem like the children man, and he wasn't. His personality could very easily be affectionate - in his own way - and he felt responsibility and respect, and what his standing in the pack meant. Thus, he would see the necessity of protecting a child, or taking in a child, who would otherwise probably not have been able to manage herself on her own. Though her brother could sometimes be almost cruel - or perhaps calculating was a better word - he was far from evil, or without conscience on several subjects. A child in need would be exactly the thing he would be forced to do something about, or else risk falling outside the system of the life he had built around himself. Thus, as she looked at Svara and her brattish attitude, Mew silently hoped the child did not act as insolent with him. He would not throw her out, and perhaps an affection even for her could grow in him, but the impression she would make on him - or anyone else, could be fatal to her existence in the pack.
Ah, well you are a puppy. And that makes all the difference. Although, I don't know under what circumstances you came here, I must admit...? Looking at the girl, she raised her eyebrows - signalizing how she was directing this inquiry for information at her.
And.. you are staying with my brother, are you not?

[/html]