i thought it was there for good so i never tried
[html]

OOC: 300+

The Library of Wolfville. A huge, imposing building, falling somewhat into ruin. Lubomir had started work on improving the inside of it a couple of weeks before, his determination strong. He wanted to bring some culture to Dahlia, to teach the members about the joy of knowledge. Sometimes, when he returned to Mew his body ached with the physical labour, but the intensity drove him further and further. The large chimney had been cleaned now and he had started a few cosy fires there. Today he felt less inclined to work too hard, so the Lierre had started looking through the books. Thankfully most were organised, so there was not much work to do there. His hands worked feverishly, the male blessing his Optime form. Now and again he would move books or stack them to be moved. Tomorrow he would air the rooms, let the cool winter air in.

It gave him such a sense of purpose that he could never otherwise explain. A few hours had passed since his last break. With a sigh, the grey male descended the step ladder and went into the main room, where an inviting fire roared. He stretched, feeling his muscles protest. A book of historical tales lay discarded on a table and he picked it up, making his way towards the fireplace. With a smile, he sat down and started reading again. Shadowed Sun had not had a library like this but oh, the joy it brought him. He had stumbled upon it through pure coincidence and now he thought about it, a better gift could never be had. He could start by teaching the pups how to read. He could be a mentor, have classes every week and teach everyone in Dahlia how to read and write. Provided they wanted to, of course. It never occurred to Lubomir to question such a desire. To him, reading was like breathing. Something everyone needed to do in order to survive.

[/html]
[html]

WC:300

The smell of books made the young she wolf draw closer. Her father had had books. Not many, but a few that he had kept and loved. Svara had remembered one of those books had been 'The call of the wild'. He had said it was ironic becuase of what wolves were today. She grinned to herself at the vauge memories of the man who was no longer in her life. In all honesty she missed her father, if she could bring back anyone it would be the old man.

Moving closer to the strong lingering scent of books and paper she trotted closer until she came across the building she was looking for. It was quiant and quiet, the scents already making her feel happy and content. Making her way into the store the smell of all the materials shifting through her senses. Seeing one of the books she shifted not thinking about anything or anybody, not knowing someone was in the building with her. Taking the small bound copy in her hands she lifted it up gently and looked at it. Written in gold letters on the front was 'The Call of the Wild'. Skimming her hand gently over the cover she opened it and let her eyes look over the words.

She wasn't the best when it came to reading, her father hadn't taught her much before he had been killed by his she devil of a mate. Simple words were easy to read and the pup couldn't help but wish she could conquor the ability, but she would have to be able to read better to learn how to read better, it was pretty usless. A sound made her turn quickly and shift back to her wolf form. Luperci made her feel weak and unprotected, the book fell to the floor with her shifting. The scent of another wolf rose up from the musk of books. It was familiar, the male from the hunt that had kept really quiet.

[/html]
[html]

He had been so engrossed in his book that the sound of Svara's footsteps eluded him completely. He was still in the land of dragons and princesses who needed rescuing. It wasn't until the sound of the falling book drifted to him that he raised his head and looked around, blinking heavily. It was like this every time. He would start reading and then the world around him would disappear, transforming itself into a quiet river of sound, scent and colour which he ignored utterly. But it seemed that he was no longer alone. Lubomir slowly marked the place where he'd stopped and got up. He stretched again and padded slowly towards the sound. He doubted he was in any real danger. Why would anyone attack a library of all places?

He'd been expecting one of the adults. It was the sight of the puppy which greeted him and Lubomir's yellow eyes widened slightly in surprise. Could she read? He hoped she wasn't entirely afraid of him. While not exactly an imposing sight, even in his shifted form, he doubted that she would see it that way. He smiled warmly at her. Had she been looking at a book? It seemed so. Kneeling, he picked it up. "Call of the wild". Interesting choice. "Hello, little one. I'm Lubomir. I'm the unofficial librarian of Dahlia. I saw you at the hunt." He'd been especially quiet back then, still resentful of Firefly and Haku. But those were pack politics and it did not have anything to do with the pup. Leaning against one of the shelves, the grey male waited for her answer.

[/html]
[html]

WC:400

When svara finally saw the male she just watched him. Her yellow orbs followed his every movement down to him picking up the book she had dropped. The she wolf watched him examine the book, she also noticed the way he looked at her, like she was a puppy still. It made Svara growl and her ears plaster to the back of her head. She was tired of this puppy bull crap. The multi hued girl knew she wasn't a puppy anymore. At 8 months she was growning into a tall slender female. Svara was beyond done with being seen as a child.

"I'm no little one. I'm probably taller then you! Don't reffer to me as a fucking child, old man." Svara barked out at him in anger. The young female narrowed her eyes even more at him. Cercelee's words passed through her head: I respect those who deserve it Svara, which you do not. You have shown yourself to be nothing more than a foul-mouthed, tactless child. I have never disrespected you, you on the other hand have disrespected me and many of my members for no reason at all. You are disillusioned child, if you think anyone will bowed down to you in this pack with that attitude of yours.

Those words made her clamp her mouth shut from saying something worse. Her narrowed yellow eyes averted to the book. "call of the wild" was gripped in his hands. Svara wanted to snatch the book away from him, hiding him from seeing it, but something made her stop, something made her want to speak to the wolf as if he was a wolf on her level, and not an enemy. "I-I'm sorry." The young female said hesitantly with a harsh but beautiful female voice. "Could you not reffer to me as a child?" Svara attempt to state it in a question, but it burned on her tounge.

With out looking at him she spoke again not letting him get a glimpse of her yellow eyes. "Can I keep that book?" She muttered again in a harsh voice again. His words suddenly sank in. He had said he would be the libriarian. Then that meant he could read. The idea made Svara almost ask him if he could teach her to read. Her one weakness had always been to learn things, to gain knew knowledge. At the moment she was going through Hanna's torture just to learn how to be a healer. Svara let her golden eyes lock onto the handsome wolf waiting his response.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Fail AG is fail 300+

Lubomir's face darkened. He should have recognized her. After all, how many puppies were running around the place? He didn't particularly appreciate being called old, regardless of how he felt. Even less so was he inclined to accept such talk from a mere puppy. He generally felt nothing but a need for attention for pups, especially in terms of teaching and sharing his knowledge. But he did not tolerate being addressed in such a rude fashion. Why should he? He was her senior in pack ranks and she owed him some measure of respect. "You think talking like that will make anyone want to talk back? Most wolves would turn away. I could ask you to leave." Technically the library was not his and indeed, it belonged to Dahlia, but he could ask her to leave until he was gone himself.

He was surprised at her sudden apology. Why would she change her tactic like this? Still, he might have a been too harsh with her. Shuffling slightly, he replied, "I'm sorry I yelled at you, young lady. I... I won't call you child." He begrudgingly accepted, if only because otherwise it might escalate too much. She had earned no respect from him and as far as he was concerned, she was still a child until she proved herself mature. He looked at the book. Did it matter that much to her that it be this one and not another? Did it matter that much to him, come to think of it? He sighed; yeah, old man.

"You may keep the book. If you want, you can take another one, but you will have to bring it back. If everyone takes books and keeps them, there won't be enough to go around." That was technically a lie, as some readers, like himself, were voracious, while others did not even care for the library. There was one way to find out. "I didn't think you could read. I haven't met many who can, and most are older than you." It was said with a measure of admiration, because if she could indeed read, then she certainly was more educated than most others.

[/html]
[html]

Svara knew the male hadn't deserved her out burst, but it didn't change the fact she held no regret in it. Though her future depended on being some what civil to these people. It was hard to admit for the young girl, but she loved the wolves in her pack. Maybe it was in her own way. Even with the love for them an anger burned in her gut at all times, and anger and a need to make the world pay for any injustice she had been served in her life. Still she shouldn't be as harsh to the wolves she called family. Many would leave a pack once in their lives, but Svara had no intention of ever leaving Dahlia de Mai, this would be home and death for her.

Watching the male closely with her yellow eyes she listened to his pleasent voice. He seemed like the soft type, and usually Svara would gang up or find a weakness in them, but she decided against it. Maybe he would give her a reason not to be nasty. "It's fine I started it." That was what Svara left it at before she shifted into her standing form. Tall for her young age Svara already stood at 6'8 in these last couple of months her lanky and tall body was sprouting faster then she had ever beleived it would.

When he said she could keep the boy a joy rose in the young girl. Though her reading was lacking, she knew she would figure it out, she always did. The one thing her father had taught her was the sounds to all the letters, and that you could sound out most of the words. Her father had shown her a dictonary as well, but she would have to find one of those. The males question on if she could read made the girl move past him and let her hand trace over all the books. She loved stories and getting lost in them. Once in a very rare and strange moment in her life her mother had told her a story, in that one moment the women hadn't been a bitch and did something almost motherly. "Yes I can read. I'm still learning alot, but I can teach myself." She almost snapped defending herself. "I can write my name, and some other the other words I know, but I don't know that much Grammar." Svara said tersly. Her slender but strong hands touching all of the books not looking back at the male.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: 300+

Lubomir still wasn't sure why she was doing these things. Did she honestly feel sorry or was she just being apologetic to try and get on his good side? This was why he couldn't understand puppies. Some, like Simon, in Crimson Dreams, were sweet and full of wild tales about dragons. Others, like this girl, Svara, was that her name?, were calculated and mature. Or pretended to be. He watched her shift with an uneasy feeling in his stomach. Lubomir couldn't quite put his finger on what it was, exactly, that made her so strange. Why he had this growing dread of being around her. He thought of Firefly again, of the way she worked her seductive charms on him, of how she seemed to engulf him completely in her snare and then twisting his mind. He had to wonder what exactly this girl would grow up into. He let none of that show, though, instead bowing his head slightly and smiling at her again.

Perhaps it was the way she carried herself that made him wonder. He followed her movements, trying to gauge exactly what made her so peculiar. He listened to her explaining how much she knew. He nodded to himself slowly, as if he had expected it all. "You know, there is no shame in not knowing. You're young, there is much yet to learn. I could teach you some basic things, if you want." Lubomir smiled at her again, although it didn't carry the usual warmth. "So tell me, what is your name? Your parents aren't here in Dahlia, are they?" He wondered who was taking care of her. She'd seemed close to Haku, but that was merely based on the cursory glances he'd thrown her during the hunt. If the Lilium was indeed taking care of her, Lubomir couldn't help but worry. Who knew what the male was teaching her?

[/html]
[html]

His words made her turn and glare. He hadn't listened to her and Svara couldn't stand that. Grabbinga book from the shelf with a fast and angry yank she pulled out a book and flipped it open to a random page. "T-the girl w-walk-ed t-towards the man" Svara read straight from the text before looking up. "I said I can read and I don't have any shame in it. Why don't you listen to people more." She threw the book down. Yes her reading skills could use some work, but she was to proud to say it.

Watching the librarian Svara narrowed her yellow eyes. "No my parents don't live here. Good for you because my mother would eat your sorry hid" She said with a nasty sneer. She wished that her father had been here. He would have liked it here. Svara took a deep breath and looked at the books again. "You'ed be an unlucky bastard if my parents lived here. I live with Haku." She said irritated.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Hot avatar! :O Sorry for the wait! D: 400+

It seemed that no matter what he said, he managed to get on her nerves. Normally he would certainly have handled the situation with more calm and restraint, but he was tired. This library was a bigger undertaking than he had initially thought and sometimes it almost felt like cabin fever. The feeling was only enhanced by having this girl here, telling him what he should and should not do. He did not flinch when she threw the book and indeed bent to pick it up, dusting the cover before he put it back on the shelf. With an icy stare, he turned back towards the girl. "Aren't you clever? You think your attitude will endear anyone to you? It won't. I was not belittling your skills." Indeed, Cercelee could not read. Not that he was about to go mouthing off to this girl. "You think one little skill puts you above the rest? It doesn't. You're acting like a spoiled brat."

When she threatened him with her parents, Lubomir threw his head back and laughed. It was a deep, throaty sound, born as much from him as from the monster inside. Of course, if they were here they would beat him up. Because he was so low on the hierarchy as to let a newcomer walk all over him and as if pack violence were encouraged. He looked at her with contempt clearly showing in his features. For one thing, Lubomir was nice to pups and those younger than him. He had the experience to know better. But somehow he felt she did not deserve his respect. Why should she? All she did was throw mud back at him. Therefore it did not come as a surprise when she mentioned living with Haku. For all that the grey male and the subleader had put their differences behind them following their fight, Lubomir still had a poor impression of the chocolate-coloured male. Were it not for Cercelee, the pack would have died in the Inferni war. "I see. So your parents are some sort of gods? Or do they really disdain authority that much? Enough to risk being thrown out of a pack?" Lubomir came a step closer to the female. The monster sneered through the yellow eyes, now without the usual warmth. "It doesn't surprise me you like with Haku. Only he would tolerate such behaviour from a member of the pack."

[/html]
[html]

The words of the meek man made her Svara mouth tilt up in a mocking grin. He didn't understand her or what she was. He thought he did but he was so far off from the mark. "No I'm hoping my attitude will make you hate me, then you all will leave me alone." She said with that grin still on her face as she stared him down with haunting yellow eyes. The red female couldn't help but laugh and skim her hands over the books loving them like she loved no living thing.

"Actually who says it doesn't make us better? To have the ability to do more then the uneducated? Svara asked with an eyebrow risen in question. She walked back over to the male her smile gone as she looked at him. His laughter caused her anger, rage boiled in her gut as she stared at him. The need to hit him became so strong she had to step back one step to keep from making him regret his action. "You lack in the ability to listen don't you fool? I never said my parents were gods!" She advanced on him coming close yellow eyes burning with uncontroled anger. "My mother would tear this pack apart if she ever came. She would start by ridding of me, and then she would put you all against each other!" She roared at him.

Stepping back the she wolf took a deep breath her nostrils flared. "I hate that bitch, I only hope someone kills me if I have to live with her again." The girl let her mind shift to her father, he had been a lot like Haku in a way. Though he hadn't had much of a temper, but a watchful attitude. When the male took a threatening step towards her svara finally had enough of him. His words against Haku were the last she would hear from him against the only few pack members she liked. "ENOUGH! Or should I start about your mate!" Svara shouted with anger. She knew this was Mews male. Knew it from his scent and from the pack meetings. "Weather you like Haku or not he's not up for your fucking judgment! So kiss my ass pansy boy!" The female snarled.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: We can end it with your next reply if you want. 500+

Her arrogance set his anger flaring. She was the kind of pup who would be taken down a peg or two back home. He would see to it himself, if he had to, for all that he disliked physical violence. Lubomir couldn't exactly say what it was about her that got to him so much. Was it the way she held herself, with an air of superiority and near royalty? Was it the manner in which she treated him, an elder in both pack standing and age? Or was it simply that she seemed to think that her own opinion was the only one worth considering? Whatever it was, Lubomir had to make himself not yell at her.

"Your arrogance will bring you down one day, little girl. You think you are better than most because you can read. But can you fight? Can you protect yourself? If you truly could, why would you be here. You need us more than we do you, and you know it." His monster was quite aware of what was happening and for once Lubomir made no more to calm the beast down. Inside himself the other snarled and grinned. It liked her for her sharp tongue, but she would obviously accept no one but Haku as authority, so why would he try to dominate her? Still the grey wolf unfettered his other self, letting the chains looser until his eyes darkened and his voice grew deeper. "You believe your mother some kind of monster. Look at yourself. If she even came here, why would we suddenly be turned against each other? Dahlia is a big pack and one female is not enough to tear it to shreds. But then again, what you know, with your poor experience and little judgement in the matter? You think Haku and Cercelee would let her rule them like that? You're a bigger idiot than I thought."

Lubomir had been preparing himself to ask her to leave. He wanted nothing more to do with her. She obviously did not wish to listen to others, preferring insult after insult and not caring about what others had to say. A poor thing indeed, for if this is where the youth was heading it was a sad day. He could never imagine himself fathering such a daughter and letting her run half feral. Insults to himself he could take, sneering all the way. But an insult to Mew was something he could never accept. The words had hardly died in the air when he closed the distance between them and slapped Svara hard across the face. Now the monster truly was unleashed, for all that Lubomir remained in control. "You are not worth the ground she treads upon, you filthy child. You think you're above her? Because you have Haku's protection? Well mark my words, pup, I will tear you off your little cloud and stomp it into the mud. You deserve nothing but contempt. You think I don't know what Haku is? You ask him. You ask him to answer you truthfully." A hand shot out to grab the female's neck, the fingers closing in around it. "There are monsters in the world, girl, and sometimes they hide behind the kindest smiles." It was stupid and reckless and so dangerous, but the adrenaline meant Lubomir could not care less.

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!!NOT FINISHED!!

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

The female knew the moment he finally showed his anger. His words angered her made her fur bristle. "Just Shut up! SHUT UP! I never said it made me better then everyone else! I said that what knowledge we have it what makes us better then the people who are ignorant." She barred her teeth in anger. He didn't understand her or what she was talking about.

[/html]