left of center
Zana scampered along beside Ryan as them moved on, she was glad to have the older female there and not have to worry about the gulls for the time being. She knew that sooner or later though she'd have to find a way to get around the evil creatures. When Ryan admitted that Gabriel couldn't be everywhere all the time and advised her to be careful Zana nodded determinedly as she chattered on. "I'll get those mean ol' gulls back one day.. just wait.." And she would. Though she didn't know how yet Zana knew that she'd find an answer somehow. She just had to be patient.

Shaking the sand from her pelt Zana giggled at the question Ryan had asked when she'd tripped and excitedly she squeaked. "I'm otay! I'm too close to the ground to get hurt anyways.." she really didn't like to be small but atleast she'd realized the one truth of the matter. There wasn't a great distance to fall when you were only about a foot off the ground. She grinned over at Ryan as the lady called out that they'd finally arrived.

In the blink of an eye the lady had shot down the hillside and Zana let out a yip of protest as she dashed after, afraid that she'd lose the lady and not get to meet her new friend if she didn't watch her. She stopped a few feet from the den and watched Ryan excitedly as she called out to the hidden puppy in the den. She couldn't help but giggle as she glanced up at Ryan and asked. "You sure she'll like me?" She sure was doubting her likability, living with the ivory furred annoyance did that to her.
Wanna maybe fade this to black with your next post? :][html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Of course she will!" Ryan reassured little Zana, grinning as the two waited for Valkyrie to wipe the sleep from her eyes and emerge from the cozy den. When she finally did, the little girl offered quite a large yawn. "Hi momma," she greeted, before looking to the stranger who was accompanying Ryan. "Hi, I’m Valkree!" She introduced herself, interest suddenly piqued when she discovered the girl to be somewhere near her age. At least, she was young, so that constituted being similar in age for Valkyrie. "Can we go play, Momma?" Ryan nodded, "Of course, but don’t wander off too far!" She had risen to her full height again, and now was able to study the similarities between the two. It looked almost as if they could be littermates, or at least related somehow. Ryan silently wondered...

[/html]
Zana smiled weakly up at Ryan as she assured her that Val would want to play. She hadn't really met any other puppies besides Siobhan, and she was growing too old to want to play with little Zana now. She couldn't help but wiggle impatiently as she waited for Val to be presented. Once the girl appeared from the den she smiled brightly, watching as Val greeted her mother before realizing that Zana was there as well. When she greeted her Zana jumped up and moved closer, "I'm Zana!" she said as her tail beat a mile a minute.

She didn't even have to say anything when Val asked her mother if they could go play. Zana beamed up at Ryan as they were given permission to go play. The older girl darted off after Val, wondering just what they were going to play. She didn't know many games, she hoped that Val did. Before they got out of sight of Ryan Zana turned around and called out to the older hybrid lady. "Thank you Ryan!" She laughed as Val rushed past her and the small girl turned about again and chased after her new friend.