Whinifred
B-Day 7.8.08
Luperci
Female
pmsing_tiger0038@yahoo.com
MSN: PMSingTiger
Been here before! Also I play Svara now Wink

[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Whinie took in a deep breath of air, her lungs expanding with the big gulp and a delicate smile formed on her maw. The snow would be gone soon and with it would come spring. The strawberry blonde she wolf sat down on the limestone that was all around her. Her blue and half green eyes searched around seeing no one. It did seem like a some what desolate place, but it didn't bother whinnie any. Lifting her pink nose to the air she tried to catch the scent of a wolf when a breeze passed her.

The strong current gave her some insight as to where the other wolves were, just as she hoped it would. Her peirced ears moved around on her head, listening intently for the sounds that where around her. Humming softly with her sweet voice she began to trot farther into the territory. She wasn't sure what she would find, but it had to be better then what was at her back. Moving forwards Whinie kept her eyes ahead and didn't think twice on her decision.

After traveling a few minutes she stopped. The limestone had lessoned and wasn't as much where she was now. The young she wolf sat down and waited. She didn't want to travel much deeper into other wolf territory, only enough to get their attention. While waiting for some one whinnie thought about why she had come here to begin with. She had always been more of a solitary creature, at least not liking to many wolves to be around her. This pack seemed to only have a few compared to the large numbers in the other packs. Whinifred snorted and moved her maw around in a thoughtful manner. If they wouldn't take her into their pack would that mean she would have to be a lone wolf? The thought made her a little relest, not liking the thought of having to have no pack life.

[/html]
[html]
Hiya!

He'd been doing a lot of meandering lately; perhaps it was that restlessness he always felt in the dead of winter, when hunting and general travel were made more difficult by the snow and sleet and cold. He never enjoyed being cooped up, as he was something of an outdoorsy type and enjoyed random walks and strolls through nature (especially to calm himself down). However, the yearning to move around and the restless feeling within seemed to be aroused by other feelings, such as the feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach whose origins he could not trace nor could he disperse. Needless to say, it was starting to drive him a little bonkers, but Jefferson has always been kind of bonkers in the first place.

There were no sounds, nothing out of the ordinary on his little stroll that day, other than spinning thoughts and a busy mind trying to think why he was so subconsciously worried about something. The Patriarch could have shifted, could have roamed around on two legs comfortably, but instead he made his own life more difficult and limped around three-legged in the snow. Of course, he froze midstep when a stranger at their borders appeared in his line of sight, probably staring back at him just as quizzically. He glanced around--no one else around, no reason for her to be there--before shrugging his shoulders and limping his way near. "Phoenix Valley," he said quietly, in case she was another Stockholm wandering around whimsically. "Do you... need something?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Whinie stood for a short time just sitting in the lightly snow coated ground. Her thick strawberry coat kept out the cold. Her pink nose twitched with the light wind that shifted into her face. The distinct scent of another wolf made her move to her paws waiting for the other to show up. When the male came into her line of vision she couldn't help but stare. The flaws that marked up the male were like nothing she had seen before. Her bright blue and half green eyes scanned over the figure, weather he was part of this pack or not seemed a mute point.

Limping as he was she was in a good position of defending herself if need came. Unless his limp was a ploy, but Whinie didn't think that male looked that desperate or foolish.

His words made a full blown smile adore her maw. Whinifred felt a surge of happiness run through her veins as her heart caterwalled in her chest. She knew her english was hard to understand at time because of her accent, but Whinifred was sure that the male would understand her, or hoped he would. "Salut, I came to find a pack I may assist in some way. Hopfully to find a home as well." Her voice was not high but a soft mellow voice with a french acsent one that eliminated most of the 'H's in her sentances and turning a into an 'eh'. Whinie pursed her lips in thought before she moved closer to the male and sat before him.

"Before you ask me, I must tell you that I am talented in the art of tattooing and negotiation." Whinie paused for a second before continueing. "I know this may not have much value in your pack, but it is something I have to offer." Whinie didn't think telling the male she was able to read write and speak two languages meant much, so she didn't go as far as to say she knew them. Whinifred had found that sometimes giving to much information to early took away from the true value of the knowledge. Before I forget my name is Whinifred." A soft smile was kept on her maw to show her pleasure in being here at the moment.

[/html]
[html]
Hiya!

He stared at her one-eyed, a little overwhelmed by her wordy and extroverted response. Funny, why didn't they have any characters like that in Phoenix Valley already, anyway? He supposed DaVinci was somewhat close to being wordy, but he was more annoying than not. The brute shrugged his shoulders and nodded--her response was good enough for him, he supposed. It had been some time since they'd had any loners wandering their borders seeking acceptance, anyway.

"I'm Jefferson, the pack's leader," he replied, momentarily noting to himself how strange the concept still sounded within his own head. "We're a small pack, right now. Anything you've got is plenty to offer and good enough to me." He flashed a small smile. "Tell me about yourself, Whinifred. Why are you here?"

[/html]
[html]
The female let her tail wrap around and over her paws. Her blue and half green eyes watching the male closley, wondering about this pack and the people in it. The choice to come here had been something she had done on impulse, her last pack experiance had been poor but she was still alive. When his name rolled off his tounge Whinie nodded gentley her pink nose bobbing with her strawberry blonde head. Her smile had faded into a serious line as she thought over his general words.

"We will see if what you say is true monsieur." She said gently. "I'd rather not divulge my past with you monsieur. Though I will say I am here to find home, and purpose. I like to be useful." Her soft voice was matching to Whinie's personality as she tried to think about something that would tell him about herself. For four long minutes she sat there and did not know what to tell him. "I can speak and read french and english." It was all she could think of to say about herself. What more was there? Whinie sighed dropping her gaze to let her eyes stray away from the male

OOC::Sorry for the crappiness D: ]]

[/html]
[html]
--

The brute rolled his one eye at her response, shaking his head. It figured, didn't it? Another thick-headed, stubborn female just like Iskata. The resemblance could be there, if he looked for it. For all he knew, the two could've even been related. "Let's get one thing straight, Whinnie," he replied, voice dropping to its usual, sarcastic and grim tone. "If you're going to live here, you're going to have to listen to me."

He smiled bitterly, more to bare his fangs than anything else. "These scars aren't just for show. Now, I ask you... why are you here?"

[/html]
[html]
His words did the opposite of what the male probably intended. The french womens temper flared and she bared her teeth at him in return. "I told you monsieur that I did not want to tell you, and I will stick to such." Whinnie's voice was lower now and a sharp french anger in her words. He had no right to be so rude to her, she had only insisted on not telling him about her past. Her blue and half green eye narrowed in anger. "tel manque de respect pour une femme est du jamais vu!" She muttered deeply huffing and hiding her fangs again.

"And I had no intention of disrespect monsieur, but I told you why I was here for a home and that is simply it. If you want to dig into my personal life then I implore you to think twice." Whinifred said in her calm and gentle voice, one that was still heated from his outburst. She wasn't surprised he had such scars with a temper such as his. Her own was hot, but she hated to be pushed into talking about her personal life.

[/html]
[html]
--

It was no wonder why he wanted to be left to himself most of the time. He hated dealing with these sorts of idiocies, and it seemed they were coming after him from all directions, at this point. Allegro had been the same, and he'd taught her a lesson for that (somewhat). He only wished he still hadn't learned his own lessons in attacking the innocents, because this girl and her french would have lost her head far back in the conversation. He didn't understand why Phoenix Valley attracted such annoying and bothersome creatures, and frankly, he was getting tired of it.

"Stay if you want," he said, rolling his shoulders and turning away, hardly giving up but more deciding not to bother with antics and annoyances. "You just stay the fuck out of my way."

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.