Secret Santa Exchange Pick-up and Drop Off
Thank you <3

I think every one did a great job. I love the Lucifer set the most....I have no idea why though :p
lol. Thank you. <3
I hope you enjoy! (:
You can leave it all on my server and just quote the post for the HTML. Smile
[Image: avanda-pp.png]

[html]
We are the Sabbath Ghosts. With a little bit of native ability and a whole lot of luck, you'll lick this "survival of the fittest" thing yet!It all depends on what team you are rooting for.
Excerpt from "Villians and Dragons RPG" Villains and Dragons RPG is played using a six-sided die, a pencil, and a copy of this character sheet. Post-Katrina New Orleans is lacking many of the grocery stores we had all come to rely on. Welcome to Grunting: The Race for Fire. Blank, mindless and with strange powers: they roamed the streets, killing everyone they met who wasn't one of them.
HUMANITY -This represents how spiritually close characters are to the ideal of Noble Humanity and how well they can resist the bestial side of their nature. Nobody's invented pastimes yet, so you sit around telling stories to one another, trying to keep warm.
To maintain a spell, you need to make a Concentrate check in the manner described as above.
"Under Samael's leadership, these fallen angels wage war against to forces of the Creator."

[/html]

Sorry it's late....*cuddles* hope you like?
No worries about being late =D And it looks great! I can't wait to use it in the new year when I get back from my vacation. Thanks!!