Things are shaping up to be pretty odd
1. Character Name: Husk Erumm
2. Character Birthdate (including year): July 17
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Gender: Male
5. Your e-mail: hadowlycanart@yahoo.com">shadowlycanart@yahoo.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): I don't have one ;-;
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I previously played Vexx from Esper Hollow, but I dropped him and left for a while BUT NOW I'M BACK Big GrinDD

My post-
Trudging up the hill, Husk was thinking to himself. He was thinking to himself about how much he hated traveling. He left his family years ago, and didn't care how they were now, but he hadn't been able to stay in a single place since he left. He always got kicked out of anywhere by a current resident, or a crazy one he didn't want to mess with. Traveling tired him, and he hated to be tired. It made him feel weak and inferior. Another thing he hated. Everyone tried to make him feel like that because of his little "accident", but he refused to be convinced. He scratched his mask and combed his fur with his claws. even his arms were tired. Worst part was, he was lost. That, he wasn't afraid to accept. He knew other occupied this area, and he would be found eventually. He sat down under a nice shady tree, and poured water from his container onto his exposed eye, to keep it from drying out.
[html]
I'd wouldn't let your character get too cocky in that position, especially with Jefferson greeting. He could easily get attacked. Jefferson jumps to analyze new faces, but he can be swayed to letting Husk stay easily, but I'm playing him realistically and not treating you like a joiner (even though we want members).

This creature was a bit relaxed--too relaxed for Jefferson's liking, inevitably. The stranger was not only relaxing leisurely on his lands, but responding rather cockily behind that mask. Jefferson usually cared little for such behavior, but a stranger? Not only that, but one who wanted to stay there. The Patriarch rolled his eye and sighed--of all things he had to tend to as Phoenix Valley's leader, this was the one thing he wished DaVinci would have taken care of. He hated new faces, especially when they didn't know what they were doing. Especially when they were pushing at his temper.

"Oh, the weather's just terrible," he grumbled sarcastically, affixing his green eye on the easygoing, reclining creature. "I'm not here to scare anybody. I'm here to protect my pack." A deep grimace darkened his face. "With that goddamn attitude, I can see why you got thrown out. No, I don't think we have room for idiots. Get out." His eye thinned, his scowl thickened. His name hadn't even entered the air.

[/html]
Sorry 'bout that D:

He looked up at the male that just appeared out of nowhere. He'd probably been watching for a while. "Well, hey there. What's up? Seems kinda gloomy recently, with all this dark, rainy weather." He watched the male, with his ochre eyes, exposed regardless of the mask he was wearing to keep them protected. only one eye was fully exposed though, cracked from age. He had a friend make this mask out of tough porcelain, with a leather belt fastener, which was uncomfortable more than often. He had to take off the mask from time to time, but it didn't bother him too much.

Shaking his head to rid of the excess water, the masked wolf spoke casually. "Name's Husk. Husk Erumm. And I'm just resting for now. I've been traveling for quite some time. I need it." He looked up at the other male, whose other eye was scarred and closed shut. He didn't see that too often anymore. Most were cowards nowadays. He added again: Don't think you've scared me either, threatening to throw me out. I'm too used to that. Been thrown out of every territory I remember. Sad. Nobody's forgiving anymore. Unless..." He gave a snarky eye at Jefferson. He smiled, all of his bottom teeth showing. "You're willing to make room for more? I'm not too much trouble particularly. And I'm big and scary. Makes for a nice guard, eh?"
[html]
I'd wouldn't let your character get too cocky in that position, especially with Jefferson greeting. He could easily get attacked. Jefferson jumps to analyze new faces, but he can be swayed to letting Husk stay easily, but I'm playing him realistically and not treating you like a joiner (even though we want members).

This creature was a bit relaxed--too relaxed for Jefferson's liking, inevitably. The stranger was not only relaxing leisurely on his lands, but responding rather cockily behind that mask. Jefferson usually cared little for such behavior, but a stranger? Not only that, but one who wanted to stay there. The Patriarch rolled his eye and sighed--of all things he had to tend to as Phoenix Valley's leader, this was the one thing he wished DaVinci would have taken care of. He hated new faces, especially when they didn't know what they were doing. Especially when they were pushing at his temper.

"Oh, the weather's just terrible," he grumbled sarcastically, affixing his green eye on the easygoing, reclining creature. "I'm not here to scare anybody. I'm here to protect my pack." A deep grimace darkened his face. "With that goddamn attitude, I can see why you got thrown out. No, I don't think we have room for idiots. Get out." His eye thinned, his scowl thickened. His name hadn't even entered the air.

[/html]
I know what you mean. XD Husk was only kidding. He's a dork like that. and he does get really cocky, Karma hasn't kick him in the ass. Yet.

Husk laughed and wheezed a little, complements from his little "injury". "Relax old man, I was only joking. I know just how careful when one has to be when there are crazies out there. Especially when one has many others to worry about." I've been there, he thought to himself. His smile had ceased from his face, and he looked out at the horizon. He wished he hadn't. that's what got him in his situation in the first place. He poured some more water on his eye, to get his mind off the subject. It burned a little, but he liked to keep his eye."So, since you're probably still angry at me for both that childish comment and the sarcastic name calling that followed, I will exeunt. I understand you don't like childish, idiot types floating around your neck of the woods. I wasn't gonna stay anyway, I have a long ways to go."

Husk was actually good at lying, since he did it so much these days. It was a lie that he had a long way to go, since well, he had nowhere to go. He would just wander amok wherever he was. He got up and put on his little pack. Before he turned around though, he looked at the Patriarch in the eye. "By the way, they didn't kick me out cause of 'additude'. They kicked me out cause they deemed me too...'handicapped'.... to be useful to the pack. Just cause I'm missing a face, and a top jaw while I'm at it, I don't sit around and be catered all day. I don't like feeling weak. I hate it." He turned around and went on his way. "See ya."
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Jefferson isn't going to ask him to stay after already sending him away. I hope you realize this... XD

They didn't have a healer, and they had no room for idiots. That was what Jefferson had established in his mind already. Phoenix Valley was no masquerade for masked jackasses to go waltzing around on, and there was no exception to that rule. Husk mentioned the reasoning for the odd-looking mask--something wrong with his face, whatever it was, Jefferson had stopped listening--but what the Patriarch found somewhat interesting was that the creature who seemed to "accept" his handicap had made no effort to settle the situation. He'd come face to face with a slightly similar personality type, not to mention a gimpy leg and lack of one eye, and yet Husk had decided to go on his way just as easily. It was a test, and it seemed he'd failed it.

Jefferson watched him start away, sure that he would not continue traipsing on his lands, and shrugged before turning himself and moving in the opposite direction. So much for that, it seemed.

[/html]

Note: Husk decided to rejoin with a different character (Vexx, I believe). This post is being closed and archived as a result. ^_^