never what i had planned.
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

His handsome figure had faded into a dull, lackluster shell of the man he used to be. His eyes, once a brilliant and striking blue, had now drifted into a grey tone. His left leg was deficient in every manner, and on a typical day would have hindered him. For the first time in at least six months, Laurent was shifted into his wolf form. It was easier to hold his pace this way and he did not get so tired. He was restocking his home, but he had run into one major problem; his strength.

What had before been his greatest attribute was now a faded fable. He could not drag much for very long, he could not stand long enough to repair any of the damage he had done to his room. and at the moment, he was glaring down a bag that he had collected with painstakingly slow progress. "Dammit to hell." he grumbled lowly, and at that moment his leg gave out, and his massive frame came crashing down to the ground.
table by Akumu
[/html]