What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Photobucket

It had been a little over a week since her big blow out with Alexey and since than she had not seen either her sister or brother and that was just fine with the Koios girl. In fact, for the past week she had not spent time in the pack lands at all, assuming that was where both Sankor and Alexey would stay, and perhaps Pickles too for the chinchilla had disappeared on her as well, he was the only one of the three she was concerned for. Whisper Beach provided a haven for the female in which she could get the time and silence need to think, and she had much to think about. In Alexey’s absence she had forgiven her sister, at least for becoming a luperci, even if Alexey had not asked for it. Ade realized that most likely it had not been on purpose, and even if it had… well Alexey would still love Ade when she learned the truth, wouldn’t she? Why shouldn’t it work the other way around?

Yet she could not forgive Alexey for the hostile welcome she had given both her and Sankor when learning her siblings had come to stay in Dahlia. Perhaps Alexey had wanted her space, but she could have said as much. The coffee and chocolate female’s heart ached at the words Alexey had tossed so carelessly at her during their reunion. What are you doing here chicken shit? Ade should have guessed she was not welcome then, yet she had stayed on… at least she had not officially left Dahlia de Mai. The thought had crossed her mind more than once.

Yet her paws once more brought her in Dahlia de Mai, heading towards Oberon’s spring. Perhaps she owed Alexey an apology, or even Sankor, but it was neither of them she sought out. By chance she had caught the male’s scent and begun to follow it, deeper and deeper into the forested area of Dahlia. When she arrived, his scent heavy in the air and his figure sprawled out none too far off, she swallowed inwardly, suddenly unsure of what, if anything, she had to say. "Ril’o?"

[/html]
[html]

I'm stupid and accidentally edited it out
table by Giggle

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

The male sat up, his eyes caught hers and Adelaida hesitated, unsure of why she had come looking for him all of a sudden. Yet his body language was welcoming and warm, his tail thudding on the ground as her own quivered uncertainly. There was no reason for him to be pleased to see her, if anything Adelaida had been expecting a colder greeting, but she would just take it one step at a time. And right now Ril’o was happy enough to have her here. Adelaida came closer, her bright eyes keeping watch on the male, for any sudden change of behavior.

"No… nothing’s been…" Nothing was okay, and nothing had been since she had set foot in Dahlia de Mai, but she couldn’t voice that out loud. Dahlia was his home, and he probably loved it in a way Ade never believed she could. It was best to keep her thoughts to herself, she had learned. Sharing normally got her in trouble, and so instead she quickly switched the subject. "Ril’o, I’m sorry… if I said anything to offend you, last time we talked…" There were so many others who she probably owed an apology to, so many others she flung insults at. She had fled Ril’o’s sight before anything too horrible could cross her lips. Yet she doubted that anyone else would hear an apology anytime soon, it just wasn’t her style.

[/html]
[html]

His green eyes watched her as she approached through the tail grass, she seemed unsure like before when they first meet but this time it was different; Ade looked somewhat hurt in his own eyes or lonely, he could be wrong but either way it he would be willing to listen. His brows pushed together slightly barely showing he caught what she said, he didn't say anything as she changed the subject by apologizing to him. He felt a little surprised as Adelaida spoke her apology to the golden male, Ril'o had believed it was his fault-being luperci or not- for her sudden upset.
A smile crawled on his maw, it was cute of her to do such at thing though he didn't think it was necessary. She was different from Cer but a part of him adored the brown female he barely knows, Ade looked kind of sad in his eyes and Ril'o was determined to relive her of the sadness. "Adelaida thank you..and it's ok you didn't need to." Pausing he swayed his tail behind him as he watched her, with a quite smile the warm words danced from his throat. " I don't hold anything against you, I believe anyone is entitled to their thoughts and feelings about things. Anyway it's good to see you.." He meant every word as he thought back to Sankor, he didn't know before that was her brother but he found it interesting. Breathing he looked back up before flickering his gaze back to his company," I like it here cause I feel like I'm away from my worries, an I can lay down looking up for as long as i would like."
table by Giggle

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

Ade is so annoying and weak XD I love her!

His kind words and soft smile were almost too much to bear. Having grown use to the harsh realities of the world, Adelaida was not apt to taking kindness from anyone but Sankor and Alexey when she was willing to give it. Yet Ril’o seemed to genuinely be trying, and she didn’t deserve his efforts. Adelaida knew it to be true she didn’t deserve anyone’s kindness, she was a tainted wolf, and what more she was a hypocrite to boot. If anything, he deserved more than her apologies, which was all she had to offer him and he turned aside as if they were misplaced. Clearing her throat, her shaky, soft voice found it’s way out again. "No... you see... I really must apologize.. You don’t understand... I am a luperci..." So she had admitted it, out loud, to a pack mate. Only one two other beings knew her secret, Pickles, and Savina. It felt monumental and liberating to tell Ril’o this which she kept from most everyone.

Drawing closer she settled back on her haunches, her bright eyes still keeping watch on Ril’o. It was that he wasn’t trustworthy, it was only that Adelaida hadn’t a clue on how to trust anyone but her own family. Her eyes swept the area Ril’o had claimed as his personal haven and she had an overwhelming urge to weep. Knowing that it would only stress out the male, whom, despite her neuroticism, was still showing her kindness. "I-I can’t get away from my worries... My sister... she... she’s a luperci too now... she’s here and... and... " And I hate her... and I hate me the words wouldn’t form themselves, her lips refused to comply with her thoughts so she would only have to make due with a phrase she was well versed in. "and I’m sorry!" Adelaida could only hope that Ril’o could somehow read minds and know what she truly meant.

[/html]
[html]

aww he's soo confused and doesn't what to do!!

Looking over his green eye meet hers as she begun to explain, but only a little bit as he listened. Ril'o felt there was more is wished to say but held back, he was a bit unsure what to do or how to comfort her -if he was eve able to. Ril'o lowered his head a bit closer to her when spoke about her sister, his brows pushed together as he understood her feelings the best he could. Ril'o was always taught kindness from his mother, that didn't mean he didn't know how to act other wise but it was just his nature. Looking at her blue eyes the ball he had before disappeared when he seen what looked like some hidden sadness in Adelaida, he wanted to she her smile instead of being saddened- though he knows talkin is a good way to vent the system.
"..Adelaida.." Were the only warm words that he could get out before she apologized again to him, he felt odd he wanted to hug her if he could until his packmate felt better. Though she wouldn't like it..no doubt. his golden form turned facing her more as his eyes listened along with his ears, tail curled up beside him though it touched her ever so lightly. " I believe you Ade, I really do."Pausing he smiled slyly as he thought for a moment, supressed the want to nuzzle her neck. ' it's normal..we are pack members..right?

The wind blew again across the field as he smiled to Ade, tail swaying between them as he took a deep breath. " You know if you wanted, you could lay down here and talk about your worries. If not it's ok! when can sit here.." Ril'o's head moved ever so slightly closer to Ade, if he moved any closer his muzzle would be able to nuzzle her neck. Leaning back he could feel the blush pull on his face as his ears flickered. "i'm..sorry, but Adelaida if don't wana talk I can..um find us some food instead" The warm tone filled the gap as his tail swayed about.
table by Giggle

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

The male was so accommodating, it was a new feeling to the female. The only other wolf who was so lenient with Ade was her own brother, Sankor. Yet it wasn’t the same, not at all. Sankor was expected to protect her, comfort her, give in to her, Katanka and Fyodor had raised the Koios male to think of his sisters first and foremost, to take their places when they could no longer watch over their children. To mediate the fights of the sisters. The role had come naturally to Sankor and yet Ril’o... Ril’o had no reason to be so kind of Adelaida and the chocolate colored female couldn’t quite understand why he acted so. Yet she stayed, she liked the way he treated her, made her felt. He was worth sticking around for.

Yet how much longer he could listen to her go on, moaning and whining she wasn’t sure, but she would take advantage of it while she could. Someone was listening to her, and he seemed to care. As he bid, she lowered herself into the grass, her body curling in on it’s self to keep out the cold that still clung to the earth, winter hadn’t gone completely yet. "I... I wasn’t born a Luperci... they turned me into one." Adelaida couldn’t help it, she was near sobbing now, recalling the horrid experience. And her last feud with Alexey. "But she chose it! She knew how I felt and she left me to become one of them..." She was babbling, ignoring his kind attempts to get her food and distract her, but she couldn’t help it. With a start she stopped and swallowed, remembering that he was a Luperci too and he might have chosen the lifestyle for himself. She did not want to unintentionally insult the male anymore than she had the last time.

[/html]
[html]

The more she spoke, little by little he begun to understand this strong but so hurt flower. Maybe he has a soft spot for her but Ril'o didn't let it bother him, he didn't let it cloud his thoughts anymore though he could feel the tug in his chest when he seen her blue eyes. A curse, oh a wonderful curse he has to love such a stunning color. So many times his brother and father belittled him, 'your kindness is a waste!' or 'your too nice for your own good, it'll kill you.' He knew he was kind and warm just like his mother, but he wasn't kind to them he acts so unnatural towards them; he'll fight and argue with the trio with very last bit of energy, they are the last people he would need to be dieing to get his kindness. If that.

Watching her move to the ground he wasn't sure if the close distance between would bother her, but when she didn't say anything Ril'o set the thought a side as he lowered himself on the ground. Green eyes watched her's as she explained she wasn't born a Luperci, "..oh I see.." A part of Ril'o felt for Ade, the fact alone that it might have been through a attack boiled him slightly. He understood her actions clearly now, he could see why she looked so scared before. To be changed into something else against your will..just the thought was scary. His eyes watched her with compassion as she seemed to near to tears, Ril'o wanted to help so disparately but it seemed listening was all he could do. Ears turned as they listened but shifted with concern, tail pulled close as he listened closely. Adelaida's sudden burst about her sister made him feel for her even more, 'she's scared..scared an feels so alone' Ril'o cautiously rubbed the tip of his muzzle on her fur in a comforting manner, but pulled away after a moment not wanting to bother her or upset her.
"..that's..that's sad..to have to change.." Pausing he thought what it would be like if he had go through it. "I know we're different, but I was born this way..an I would be scared to change from that..I see why your the way towards them now." Keeping a warm smile he breathed deeply.
table by Giggle

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

He understood. Or so he seemed to. It was more than she had ever gotten out of Alexey lately, and Sankor still did not know the whole story. Ade knew that her brother, protector and guardian, would be outraged if he had known of the attack on his sister, and yet she couldn’t bring herself to tell him. Or Alexey. Or anyone. Accidentally, once, she had told a stranger she had come across, but the female had not cared to hear the story any further, had not accepted her apologies. The incident with the Luperci, like many of the incidents, had left a sour taste in her mouth. She remembered the other female, the one who had threatened her with a knife in the forest. Yet, perhaps not all shifters were so… she knew she wasn’t, and Ril’o and Mew did not seem so either. Having the virus was not likely to change Alexey, yet Ade couldn’t help but feel angry. She knew she shouldn’t, but all the same the emotions overcame her.

"There were three of them… c-coyotes… and they held me down…" She chocked on the words and then stopped. It had been so long ago, the physically wounds had healed, Adelaida did know if the mental or emotional ones would as well. "I haven’t told anyone... I haven’t told Alexey or my brother yet…" She sighed, turning to Ril’o apologetically. The female knew she was talking only of herself, she knew once again she was being selfish and egocentric, but the male made it so easy to confide in him. Made her feel like someone really cared. She could easily get addicted to this kind of attention, this type of devotion, if only the other did not get tired of her first. "I just wanted to let you know… you just seem like… I can talk with you…" Trust you maybe.

[/html]
[html]

Everything she said made his brows push together as he listened, golden pelt remained still as he listened to Ade. Ril'o felt almost angry by her story as she vented to him. He thought such a thing to happen to her is terrible, he felt a bit sick as the thoughts as asmall spark burned in him. ' h-how..how dare they!' Green eyes kept a watch on the coffee female,her crying words made him push back his ears. Ril'o never liked to see woman cry, never, it was something he could never let passed him. So many times his sister cried and he was there he help her, but it seems no matter what he did, what he said she never was comforted. So he usually feels useless when something like it happens, he may try his best by giving his time and kind words but he always wanted to try- no matter how useless he may feel and be.

He never interrupted her words as the cool wind blew over the field, he was confused on how to act with her; torn between nuzzles and cuddles of confront or just the use of words, he often used both with his sister and mother. But now he was clueless. Adelaida looked so sad, so hurt right now as his green eyes soaked everything in, he didn't like see her pretty blue eyes filed with tears as he sat close to her. He was somewhat, well very surprised that Sankor was unaware of this, Ril'o knew it was hard for her to hold all that in to herself. Keeping the bad memories and pain locked away so it could only circle around and surface to her time and time again, a part of the golden male had done the same to himself before. Listening to her words he smiled lightly, speaking warm he lightly bumped her with his nose. " That's a terrible thing to happen to you Adelaida, it shouldn't happen to anyone. Not you." Pausing his tail thumped quietly behind him in the tall grass. " Adelaida ..thank you for telling me, don't worry I won't say anything to your siblings. I don't mind you talking when something's bothering you..to be honest i liked talking with you"
table by Giggle

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

The sobs and shallow breaths subsided, she had said everything that made her so hypocritical, everything that made so many others chase her away with harsh words and snarling faces. Yet Ril’o was still here and he seemed not to mind any of it. Furthermore he seemed to even understand, which was something no one else had been able to do for Adelaida. Grateful she smiled to him, taking a moment of silence to regroup once more. She had confided what was perhaps her biggest secret and while perhaps to others, those who had been Luperci their whole lives, it was not such an earth shattered announcement, it meant a lot to her to get it off her chest.

"Thank you." It was awkward now, now that she was not hysterical with grief and fear, now that she could speak calmly. She knew she had made a fool out of herself, but she did not care and it seemed Ril’o did not either. "They need to know... I wouldn’t mind if you told Sankor.." Sankor would take it all in, internalize it and come up with some solution for his sister. Alexey was another story. She needed to know too, but Adelaida knew that no matter who told her or how, the outcome would not be pretty. And she was not looking forward to it. "Alexey’s gonna hate me..." Her words were muttered and mumbled, not really intended for Ril’o but just her own thoughts spoken out loud. Chasing her own siblings out of her thoughts she turned to the male, realizing that for all that she had told him, she knew very little about him herself. "Do you have brothers and sisters, Ril’o?"

[/html]
[html]

Listening to Adelaida he smiled warmly as she seemed to feel a bit better, or at least it looked that way.When he first ran into the coffee female and the little rodent he wouldn't have guessed she had such a burden on her, a dark secret that was longing to get out. she was better now, she got it off her chest. Ril'o almost rolled his eyes with a grin when Ade brought of her brother, Ril'o remembers how his friend pestered him with lovely crush talk about his sister. Just the small thought made Ril'o wanna pop the brown male in the back of the head.
"Do you have brothers and sisters, Ril’o?"

Ril'o blinked quietly a he had a blank face for a second before he smiled, he knew about his family but never really told the details to anyone. It's his own little secret. Green eyes watched he as she dropped back on his back in the grass looking up at the sky, smiling he took a deep breath before speaking. "Well yes I do, I actuality have a family that I haven't talked to anyone about." Pausing he glanced over before going forward with his words, he spoke warm and smooth. "My family strange I'm not too sure if you'd care to hear, but my siblings well my sister's name is Athina while my brother is..Dutch."
table by Giggle

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

Adelaida’s ears perked forward at the male’s response, he too had siblings. Yet his voice and face did not seem to indicate that he cared all too deeply for them or at least Adelaida guessed. Of course, she loved her siblings, more than most anything, but the strife between the three of them would make onlookers think twice that they were ever a happy family or would be again. Perhaps there was more to the story with Ril’o family than it seemed, perhaps it was worse than it was in the Koios family. Adelaida had always been surprised when others spoke of their family and it lacked the warmth and security she had grown up with. Now she could understand them a little better.

"You aren’t close with either of them?" She titled her head at the male, and then let it rest on her front paws, shifting her weight unsteadily where she lay. Now that she was calm she realized how closely they were to one another, and while normally such distance would cause panic in her, Adelaida found that she really did not mind too much. In fact, as she shifted she allowed herself to move just the tiniest bit closer to the male. For the first time she felt secure in the presence of someone besides Sankor. Secure and oddly excited. "I want to know about your family."

[/html]
[html]

Looking over at her he could see her curiosity, something that she seemed to wounder about him and it made him smirk as he looked at her blue eyes. You could guess they wasn't close, well to some of them anyway he wasn't. If felt a little odd to talk about his family but at the same time he kind of wanted to, he never spoke about the blackouts and his mother. He did miss her terribly, Ril'o was always very close to his mother and sister he enjoyed their companionship as well just them. "I was close, very close..but I'll have to explain for that to make sense."
His ears flickered slightly as she moved the slightest bit but Ril'o didn't bring any notice to it, it only made him smile inwardly that she was happy now. " Before I ever left my family it was just my mother, my father, my uncle Gamil, Ducth,Athina, and myself." Pausing he told everything with warm words."Everything was fine when i was young, my siblings and me played together and loved one another. I rarely remember those times though, but I dream about it some times. Anyway, we all became divided..my sister,my mother, and me only looked out for each other..but brother father and uncle seen us as a burden, 'dead' weight holding them down." Pausing his voice tensed when he talked about the three males,he never alike speaking about his father though he wasn't the worst like his uncle an brother. Looking back at the sky he breathed deeply before looking at Ade again with sorrow an fear hidden away. "Adelaida, I've never told anybody these things..no one" Ril'o's green eyes watched her as his brows relaxed with a wag of his tail. "Gamil never like us..he only stayed with my father to survive, that's why we never left even when we fought each other. I attacked my uncle once that's when I had my first blackout..I didn't remember anything from the fight, my mother always told me it saves the good in me from being corrupted." Ears flickered slightly as he sighed with a smile at Adelaida, she looked too pretty to be sad. Maybe he had a crush..Ril'o wouldn't admit it. "wow..i'm very depressing,I'm just going to make you sad again" He chuckled warmly at the brown female as he sat there in the grass, he didn't want to leave..ever.
table by Giggle

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

The story Ril’o shared with her made the petty and childish fights between her and Alexey seem so pathetic. While it certainly weighed heavy on her heart when her and her sister were at odds, which lately seemed more often than not, Adelaida truly missed and loved her sister. And deep down, underneath the careless and cruel words they flung at one another, she knew Alexey still loved her too. Had their father been alive he could have easily dispersed their fight, breaking it up and causing them both to see their errors and wrong doings. Yet he was gone and Sankor, while able to smooth most of their crisis over, was over his head in this one. Still, she could not imagine true dislike or even hatred between a family. The thought made her stomach turn.

"I’m so sorry Ril’o." And she was at a loss for words, knowing nothing she could say would make it better. " At least you’re here now, away from them." And what were the chances of him seeing any of them again? Of course, that meant too he would probably not see his sister or mother again, which was unfair but that was life. "It is depressing, but I wanted to know. Thank you for telling me." All the while she kept her chin rested on her paws, looking straight ahead though listening very attentively. "Would you tell me about something wonderful?" It was a silly request, but for some reason she thought the male would comply.

[/html]
[html]

Smiling he spoke kindly to Adelaida she felt for him, in a way he was happy to tell her- though it wasn't everything.
" It's ok Adelaida, it's done now." Looking up at the sky he listed to her speak, a part of him agreed though it wouldn't have matter for his mother, she was the only reason he stayed so long. Ril'o had no reason to stay after her death, he would have only trapped himself to his own death. Nodding his head he stared at the sky before speaking with a smooth chuckle as his green eyes watched the stars," It's no problem, everyone has something to tell sooner or later and they feel better afterward. So in a way..thank you". Glancing over at Adelaida he couldn't stop himself from looking now and then, it was something about her that pulled him and he wasn't sure what. Just something that made his chest warm and his green eyes wanna melt, hell maybe Sankor had been right after all.

Adelaida's next words made him slowly roll over to face her as he blinked, Ril'o didn't expect her to ask him that but he only smiled as his tail curled around him. "something wonderful?" Green eyes didn't really look anywhere as he drifted into thoughts for something wonderful, he had a few things that were 'beautiful' while some others that was nice. He wasn't sure what she considered wonderful, but Ril'o wanted to try. "hmm, well Ade I can think of a few..but I'll save the best for last." Looking back at the sky Ril'o could remember that one morning, that one day how the sun and sky looked together in a shower of colors. "One morning when I was on my own I woke up to find all the snow from the cold night before wasn't in the forest or the clearing, but far off enough you could see it settled on the mountains an hills. You see I slept on the edge of a very long clearing that night, anyway I'll never forget that morning. When the sun came over the mountains, the way it filled the clouds with color was very beautiful as it shined off the snow and the pinks,reds,yellows, and purples filled the clearing." Smiling to himself he stared up like a retard at the memory, he always smiled when he thinks about that morning."That was the only day I sat there, I didn't leave right away and run to nowhere..but i stayed and watched till it was almost afternoon." Looking at Adelaida he paused before finishing in his warm light voice, " and the other wonderful thing..well" Green eyes looked at her before staring up as he spoke it." You Adelaida ..your very wonderful".
table by Giggle

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

Eyes closed, she opened her ears to the male’s word, letting them lull her and pacify her even further. Mentally she could see Ril’o there, in the field, catching that first glimpse of the snow covered mountain. It was as if she were there with him then, bathing in the cascading colors. Waking to find such a beautiful sight, as if the world was always so lovely. Adelaida imagined she was sharing his memory, although what she pictures and what he remember were probably not the same image, it was good enough. It was indeed wonderful and it made her feel at peace. If only she could stay inside his memory forever.

Then Adelaida heard her own name spoken, and eyes opened she turned to him. Averting her eyes so they did not make contact with his own, she silently considered his words. They were words she would expect to hear from Sankor, Alexey when Adelaida was feeling her worse and needed some cheering up... words she imagined she could remember her parents saying when she was only a small child. Yet they were bound by blood, it was also a requirement they say such phrases to her. Ril’o, he had no reason to. Despite the pleasant way that her heart beat faster, she couldn’t believe or accepted such words. "You don’t even know me Ril’o, how can I be wonderful?" It would be nice if he meant them, but Adelaida was she he did not.

[/html]
[html]

Her words made him feel stupid, he wanted to just crawl away with his head low. If Ril'o was fully shifted he would have scratched the back of his head as he blushed but he feel utterly dumb, she questioned his words and he was not sure what to say. Looking away his thoughts raced as he bit his lip, tail pull close to his body as he thought about her question. In a way he knew the simple answer. Just cause, but he knew those words wouldn't fill her question.
Maybe he was to much like his mother, seeing things in others that wouldn't make sense to them or that they can't see. "umm..well.." He always hated it when he stumbled his words, it filled him with embarrassment that made everything else hard. Speaking warm he took a deep breath before speaking with a hidden blush."Maybe not, but I do know you Adelaida. Not everything about you but we do know each other, and from the short encounter I've learned your not mean or horrible just a little misunderstood..an..so What if I like talk to you.." The embarrassment was to much as Ril'o just stared at the sky with his brows pushed together, his ears flickered as his voice got higher on the last bit as he just rolled over with a sigh with his back to her. "Sankor talked about you a lot too.."

table by Giggle

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

Adelaida narrowed her eyes, merely trying to decide if the male was sincere. She decided he was and nodded as if his explanation was enough, but even if he thought her to be a decent being, nice to speak with, that did not make it so. Adelaida knew that she had many strikes against her with many other creatures. Ril’o might have forgiven her for her anxiety, her social ignorance, her awkward and insulting words, but he was one of few.

"I am horrible though, just ask my sister." Adelaiada remembered all the words Alexey spoke too well, and they weighed heavily on her. Even when Sankor and Alexey were absent in her life, their voices, normally judging, spoke to her. It was how she knew she was about to make a fool of herself, mentally she could hear Alexey snicker or make some snide remark. It hadn’t always been that way. Alexey’s voice use to fill her head with kind, warm words. They had fit together so well with the confidence Sankor tried to instill in her, but lately it had just not been so. Ril’o didn’t know who he was getting himself entangled with. "If you want to think I’m wonderful, you can... but I’m just not." She hadn’t felt wonderful in a long time.

[/html]
[html]

Leaning back over slightly his gold ears listened to her speak, her words seemed so sad to him. It seemed that no matter what happened she didn't look for anything good, maybe he would just have to help her see that. Rolling back over to face her his tail thumped on the ground as he smiled before sighing. "Well maybe you and your sister are just misunderstanding each other, I doubt she would feel towards you like my brother does to me." Pausing he gave her a friendly nudge, worrying in his mind if it would upset her. "I was told that my kindness with kill me, that it was just a weakness that was a virus. They said it would simple infect those around you with a false hope on the world, and then it turn it would make them weak all because of me. Life it short Adelaida, but it has some many things that are in it open to you. Even those bad times when you feel all alone, there is hope an sometimes it's no where near as bad as it seems." Smiling he felt like his mother, like when she would give a long speech but in the end he felt better. Those were the days he felt like every was over, before he ever started it was over. Ril'o didn't let that bother him, he might be kind and it might kill him but he would enjoy every second he had of it.

table by Giggle

[/html]