What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Photobucket

The male’s words were of no real comfort to Adelaida, as much as she wished they were. His voice was calming, his demeanor pleasant, and she was glad just to be near him, soaking in his kindness which was directed towards her. Solely for her, for at present he had no one else to distract her, and she found she liked it that way. The mocha and chocolate female felt a twinge of jealousy at an imagined intruder, someone, anyone, that Ril’o turned his attentions to. Then it was gone, because it was silly. Sill, as much as she wished it, the words held no weight for her. What was there to hope for here? Alexey didn’t seem to want to get over whatever her problem with Ade was, and Adeladia was too timid to take charge herself. She had Pickles and Sankor, but just barely. Hope seemed a silly thing to base anything on. "Ril’o, why are you here? This pack I mean. I mean, I know why you came here… but what makes you want to stay? What’s so special about here?"

[/html]
[html]

[ooc/sory short Dx]

Looking at Adelaida his green eyes blinked for a moment, a small simple moment as his mind searched for the right answer. Ears twisted and turned while his green eyes looked off as he searched, but nothing came up nothing seemed to fit the reason to her question. Setting his golden head down Ril'o let out a sigh before a smile crawled on his lips, glancing back over at Ade he spoke what he could with his warm tones. "I'm not sure, the truth to it all is I really don't have a reason but ...I still want to be here. It's here, a reason, I just haven't seen it yet." Letting a small yawn roll out of his mouth Ril'o stared off as he could only smile, this strange female was nice and this simple moment was wonderful.
table by Giggle

[/html]