Can you forgive me for trying again?
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Private for my secret lover Vannah <3 Can this be set on the 11th instead of the 10th hun?

pushitinThe ebony lady hadn't bothered with going home that night, instead she had wandered, though her mood had been brightened greatly by meeting little Addi, she had been unable to get Deuce out of her head, she had left Phoenix Valley, what was Soran meant to do now. Just yesterday she had been so sure of everything, she had her family around her in her pack and the fae who she still loved so dearly just a walk away, she was close, she was safe and the ebony grandmother knew exactly where to go if she needed to feel her in her arms again. But clearly her neglect, her wandering, had ruined all of this, she had missed out on seeing her pale lover and now she had left. Had she left because of the ebony fae? Had she thought that the green eyed grandmother was never coming back? Had she thought that it didn't matter if she went, all the important people would know where she was, there was no need to tell Soran? Oh the dark lady's heart ached for Deuce, it longed for her, since she had found out that she had left the lands there was a sizeable hole in it, matching the ones for her children, missing Khaden and Dhalia and her broken son, she worried that if her heart was pierced anymore it would become nothing more than useless tatters.

pushitinAnd though Soran loved her pack, loved her almost-daughter and grandchildren, but she couldn't bear to face them today, she couldn't see them, not after a blow like this, her heart was too cracked, the fissure ran too deep this time, she'd need some time by herself, time to heal. A sigh escaped the dark fae's lips as her fingers brushed the cold silver pentagram that rested at her throat, an action that she had repeated over and over since finding Deuce was gone from Phoenix Valley. The lady couldn't help but wander aimlessly as her mind was filled with thoughts of her beloved alabaster wolf, how she looked, how she spoke, how she laughed, how she smelt, all memories now, with very little chance of her being able to ever see any of that again. Oh how she missed her. Looking up she laughed, feeling the rain on her face, falling from the inky night sky, it was the perfect metaphor for how the green eyed fae felt at this moment in time.
[/html]
The pale female was restless. Willow was restless. The rain beat an endless tattoo against the window panes in the house. She needed to get out, to be free. Dahlia was home, but it got confining quickly at times, especially for little Willow. The mother and child had wandered from one end of the territory to the other. Now they paced the borders, watching. It was Firefly's duty to do borders, but she was cooped up with the pups. The rain came and went, and the air held a chill to it that went deeper than the moonlit femme's bones. The woman was lonely for companionship beyond her housemate and pups. She missed having someone to hold her at night.

Something she'd read recently came to her, and she murmured it. "I'm not a princess, and this ain't no fairytale." She'd had her happily ever after once. It hadn't lasted. Happily ever after never did. Prince charming never really was a prince, nor was he charming. She watched Willow, her mind mulling over happily ever afters that never came true. Dreams that lied and died, and wishes that had fallen apart all replayed in her memories. It was sad, really, how many times she'd been sure this was her happily ever after, only to fond herself kissing yet another toad, looking for prince charming. She supposed she'd have to content herself with being Haku's sometimes mistress and sometimes friend. But even he hadn't come to visit since he'd brought her home with him.

She passed within feet of where Soran stood, not even realizing it. It was Willow who saw the tall femme and charged her, yipping. Deuce abruptly pulled out of her reverie, blinking. The form that Willow danced around was pitch black, the moon behind her. But Deuce would have known that shape anywhere. A smile lit her face, and she approached quickly. "Willow stop! It's Soran." Her voice held only warmth for the female. She was pleased to see her once mate.
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Eep, sorry for the wait hun Smile How're you doing? Also I read your posts about the haunted house, want some advice?

pushitinSoran was lost in her memories as she wandered, pausing for just a moment to stare up at the inky sky, missing the rapture she used to feel from looking at it, even when it was as bleak as tonight's sky, the rapture she used to feel when she would lay looking up at the night with Deuce. Being lost in these thoughts she barely registered the pale beauty who walked past, barely feet from the ebony fae, close enough to walk over to and touch. The dark grandmother dismissed it as merely a figament of her imagination, after all she had done nothing all day but pine for the alabaster lady whom she had planned on sharing her life with, it was reasonable that a fevered, pained mind would try and ease it's own suffering by projecting the object of it's desires upon the landscape. And so she had appeared and walked past, and that was it, the dark fae had expected nothing more, especially from her own cruel mind's hallucinations, after all it taunted her with cruel dreams of the son she had killed and his evil father, why not taunt her by placing the fae who had left a hole in her heart just out of her reach, and have her walk away without a word? Soran wondered momentarily if she was dreaming, she could have fallen asleep without realising, if that was the case she should be ready to have Hollow skip into view any moment now, to taunt her even more.

pushitinBut as Soran mused over this she noticed that the white form had not moved too far away, she had expected her to fade like a ghost into the night, as was typical with hallucinations, or so she thought, but no, there she stood, substanstial, even solid-looking from where the ebony lady stood, what a clever mind she had, to create something that looked touchable, to disappoint her further when she found that she faded to smoke in the instant she dared move towards her. So there the fae stood, her eyes now fixed upon Deuce, not even noticing the small pup by her feet until the little yips brought her from her reverie. The dark lady looked down, a small smile playing on her lips now, despite the fact that the small pup was barking at her, almost as if it was trying to drive her from the lands, but seeing a pup yip at her brought a smile to her face regardless, she wondered briefly if her grandchildren did the same, if they yipped and chased at strange wolves that came into the lands, she certainly hoped not, it would be rude not to welcome them into their little family.
pushitinAll thoughts of her own grandchildren, little Haven, Salem, Brooklyn and Mati, ceased though as a familiar voice cut through the night. Soran's heart stopped for a moment, skipping a beat as the voice spoke her own name, and slowly she lifted her head to the approaching form of her former mate. had there not been a small pup still bounding around her ankles she would have been certain that it was most definately a dream, a hallucination, afterall, one did not just find themselves standing before their missing former mate, the wolf who still held her heart purely by chance, it was too lucky.
"Deuce, this is where you've been.” Soran spoke as she moved, stepping forwards rapidly to embrace her former lover.
[/html]
[html]

I'm doing okay, just wish this kid would hurry and pop out so I can get back to work. As for the haunted house, i was mocking my ex-roomie. She freaked out over every noise. It's not haunted, persay. I do believe it retained some memory of a bad relationship that hasn't resolved itself, but there are no actual ghosts here. And how are you my dear? Smile Finished, BTW.

Soran stood and stared, and Deuce was afraid she'd upset the lady woman. But then she moved forward and embraced her. Deuce found herself wrapping her arms around the woman tightly, holding her close. It had been too long, and she'd been afraid the woman had fled the lands again. She nuzzled her face into the woman's neck, inhaling her scent. At her feet, Willow leanded against her legs, pressing against Deuce as if jealous of the embrace.
Deuce didn't want to let go again, didn't want the embrace to stop. She was so lonely anymore that she was willing to cling to the first wolf willing to show her kindness. Deuce stroked the woman's mane tenderly. "Soran, I've missed you so very much. how have you been?" Her voice was husky with the emotions she was trying to supress.

[/html]
[html]
Oh I see... fair enough then lol... as long as you're ok Smile I'm good, but ready to kill myself over this history essay it's stupidly hard work lol. Other than that I'm fine, have been having a nice time at college and wth friends. When's the bump due?

pushitinSoran was worried that her action of embracing the pale lady was wrong, after all she had a pup now, surely it belonged to her? It wouldn't surprise her, Deuce was one who was readily able to give her heart, perhaps she had given it to someone else and had a pup with them, the idea that her former mate had found someone new to love killed the lady, she had truly missed her chance then, missed her opportunity to be happy with the last wolf she could remember being happy with. But then the lady wrapped her arms around her and nuzzled into her neck, suddenly the world was right again, perhaps this embrace was only friendly, a rememberance of what they had had, but Soran didn't care, at the moment she would take any affection from Deuce that she could get, even if it was just this. Soran needed her. The lady reached up, keeping one arm wrapped tightly around Deuce's waist, and gently brushed some of her ex-lover's mane from out of her eyes, staring deeply into the bi-coloured orbs. Her lady was still so beautiful, she knew that the pair of them had indeed aged, but at that moment it was like they were the young lovers again, Deuce was still so beautiful that it made the ebony grandmother's heart ache just to look at her.

pushitinThe pale lady spok and Soran's heart throbbed for a moment, she had missed her, thank the gods for that, Deuce had missed her as well, she hadn't forgotten her ebony once-lover. The dark fae nuzzled her face against Deuce's shoulder, inhaling her scent for a moment, allowing herself to breath, to compose herself before she dared speak, not able to trust herself for a moment, not wanting to spill her heart, tell Deuce how much she had missed her in one rushed barrage.
"I've missed you so much as well Deuce, I cannot explain how much, I was so scared that I had lost you when I went to Phoenix Valley and you weren't there. It's so good to see you again.” She spoke, before catching the hand that her former lover was using to stroke her mane and holding it still, turning her head to kiss the pale palm gently.
"I have been well thank you, living in Crimson Dreams, it's been magical spending time with Conri's children, you'd love them Deuce, they're such wonderful pups. How have you been? Why are you here?" Soran finally replied to the question when she had finished showering Deuce's palm with small kisses. Finally releasing Deuce's hand again she moved to touch her cheek gently, perfectly happy just standing with her former lover, her problems seemed to melt away for just a moment.
"Well hello there little one, who're you?" Soran finally realised that the pup was still pushing against Deuce's legs, and her attention fell on to the small animal, though her eyes barely strayed from Deuce's face, she glanced down for a moment and then back up at her former mate.
[/html]
Soran spoke, and Deuce drank it in. The words were so comforting to the woman, the voice a sweet melody. Both women had been roughened by age, but when they were together it seemed as if years melted away. Deuce answered her question honestly. "I left Phoenix Valley because there was too much danger there for me to feel safe raising my pups there. You wouldn't believe how big Tal is now." Willow bumped against her whining, and Deuce finally relented, bending down and lifting the girl to where Soran could see her.

"This is my daughter, Willow. She'd the child of one of the leaders here.' Willow nuzzled her mom, looking balefully at Soran. Willow could feel the emotions between the two, and it made the small girl jealous.