[leader] flickering lights .j.
[html]

o Character Name: Asphyxia Holocaust
o Character Birthdate (including year): January 31st, 2003

o Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
o Your e-mail: craken_04@yahoo.com
o secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): AIM – x x halo 43

Lord, how it seemed she’d been traveling forever. Her legs were sore and while she’d taken frequent stops along the way to rest her aging body, Asphyxia Holocaust felt that if she did not get to stop somewhere permanent soon, she’d die. Her body had grown accustomed to alcohol in the system and plenty of staying in the same place. What is was not used to was hundreds of miles of traveling while being sober at the same time, and she almost laughed when she thought of how outrageous and random her return to Bleeding Souls was. It seemed to her that she had been cursed with a case of lacking satisfaction, unable to be happy with where she was for too long. Hopefully that would change now and she could remain permanently in ‘Souls.

She’d left a note for Naloxone, telling him exactly where she was going and she was almost sure that he would follow. But now, she’d have to get accepted somewhere, or else this entire damn trip would have been a waste. She was pulled now to the coast, where the coyote pack of Inferni resided, the only place she could belong to now. Her red eyes searched the area as she neared, more eager than ever to get this tedious process over with so she could go find a hole somewhere and sleep, something it seemed she hadn’t really done in weeks.

Asphyxia reached the borders, running a hand through her graying hair, stopping now to await the arrival of another. She distinctly remembered having two children now, Hybrid was the one with her last name, but the other escaped her. The female who had run away when she’d thought Asphyxia to be dead. Lord, what was her name? He wondered if they were here, and she hoped they were. Because she wanted to apologize to them, she wanted them to forgive her, she wanted to remember.

[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;">Table by Hilli

She has to stay in her regular form, due to her being pregnant. xD

It was strange, but she had a dream about Asphyxia again and Segodi, and the rest of her family that was missing from this place she called home. Faol thought she had picked up her mother's scent on the wind, but it was mixed with alcohol and many other things. Warm milk, puppies, but the alcohol was heavily mixed in and she thought that may have been what had thrown her off. It was all in her head, it had been months since she had seen her mother. Those memories were ones she never wanted to bring up again. She almost wished she could forget them and remember Asphyxia for who she had been, not what she had become now. Completely forgetting her children.

Thinking it strange that this strange illusion had not gone away the Inferni girl made her way towards the borders, the borders closer to the ocean. She breathed in that scent again, making sure it was real, it kept getting stronger and stronger. The alcohol almost made her feel sick and she looked around for the person who carried this scent and had tried to trick her so. A little ways off she saw an old grizzled coyote hybrid sat on the borders as if waiting for someone. Another member? Perhaps. Inferni was very small at the moment, and it was hard to hunt with so few adult members. The number of mouths that had to be fed had dwindled from four to three. Faolin had been going to bed hungry some nights, but it seemed she had only been getting fatter over the last week or so. She thought it strange, but knew just exactly what it could be. But, she denied it every step of the way until she was sure.

Faolin approached the female, and the scent had hit her strongly. It was Asphyxia. Faolin stared at her, mouth agape. "Why are you here?" she asked, not meaning to sound as harsh as she did sound. Her own red eyes reflected that of her mother's. The exact same burning crimson color bore back into the other before her. There was no doubting it. Asphyxia had returned, but why? Had she not forgotten everything that happened here. Surprisingly, the smell of alcohol that came with Asphyxia was old, for once her mother was not drunk at all.

[/html]
ah okay, i'll keep that in mind. just pretend she was in her regular form in the first post. xP
[html]
mall-caps;">BY MISERY

Asphyxia did not doubt that Naxolone would be close behind her, children in tow. Naxolone had always been the responsible parent and by far the perfect mate. He’d stuck with her through her drunken stupors and taken care of the children. In fact, it almost made her question her mate’s sanity. How could anyone in their right mind stick by someone with so many issues tied to her? When she was drunk, it seemed normal to her, for Naxolone to do what he did. But now in her sobriety, she was frightened that her ways might lead to Naxolone having too much to deal with and leaving her. Something she did not want.

She was coming to Bleeding Souls to make a new life, to the root of her problems and to try and fix them. She wanted a better life for her children, she wanted to be a good mother to them and a better mate to Naxolone. Perhaps she could end her addiction to drinking [or at least minimize it] if she worked hard enough. She had all the reasons in the world to be a better person, yet she still was nothing more than a half-sane creature.

And in her thoughts, she did not even notice her daughter approaching until the matching crimson eyes were staring back at hers, her daughter’s mouth agape. The question and its harsh tones stung the aging woman, and she looked away from Faolin, not wanting to show the hurt in her eyes, which were just like the ones of the female before her.

When she finally got enough courage to look back into the red eyes, the memories came back. Faolin, her daughter, who’d suffered the beatings and endured the coldness of the man who Asphyxia had foolishly run back to. "I’m sorry," she whispered, surprised to feel her eyes glazing over with tears that she quickly blinked away, hoping that her daughter had not spotted them. The words were so full of meaning, so full of apology for everything she had put her daughter through, they were not empty, and those two, overused words, and for once seemed like just the right thing to say. "I’ve come back for you and your brother, for my other children and mate. They should be arriving shortly. I’ve thrown away my life, Faolin, and I wish for it back," she offered quietly, "I didn’t know where else to go."

[/html]
[html]

Hehe, okay. <3

Faolin was a bit uneasy at the prospect that Asphyxia just might be looking to join. Could she reject her mother? Asphyxia had rejected any thought of her when she came searching for her mother and what she had found was a drunken old whore. The stench that came off of Asphyxia body at the time was horrible. The booze were so strong it burned out her entire throat. The male she was with, Nalox... something, well he seemed to be in a bit better shape than she was. Those piercing red eyes, much like her own, but instead with white fur. His appearance alone shook her to the core. It was his brother after all, her biological father. Just seeing the male drove her nuts with paranoia. It did not look as if he had followed.

Asphyxia for once did not stink of alcohol, actually the scent was faded. As if she had not touched a sip in days. It was showing through her movements, the way she sat, her words especially. She was apologizing! Faolin snorted, and shook her head, lips twitching with anger. The old grizzled hybrid before her had no right to even be here. Something in her mind was making her act this way. Faolin had found herself more aggressive as of late. There was a small doubt in her mind that was growing and pretty much hitting her in the face. She had to have been pregnant, there was no mistake this time. The girl was flustered, she had no idea what to think or say. Asphyxia's tone was quite convincing, and a knot grew in her throat. She could not stay anything, all Faol could do was stare.

That fear that enveloped her as a pup, the maternal figure that was standing before her. The fear was still there no matter how much Asphyxia had changed since Faolin was young, there was something about her that made Faolin want her to feel proud of what kind of coyote she had become. The girl needed her mother more than ever now, especially if she was to bear children. The connection that they had lost over these last few years, it would be reestablished. Faolin had made up her mind and a small smile formed on her lips. Something about her tone convinced her, and Faolin could feel the emotions pounding through Asphyxia. She did not need to be an empath to be able to figure out just how bad Asphyxia had helped, although with this power it coursed through her blood ten-fold. "I'm so glad you came back, mama," she sighed and bounded over to Asphyxia and pushed her face into the small hollow beneath Asphyxia's throat.
[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;">BY MISERY

All the pain she’d felt, everything she’d been through, all of it was worth it when her daughter came and buried herself in Asphyxia’s thick, graying fur. Her red eyes once again welled up with tears that were once again blinked away. Asphyxia did not like to cry, especially not around her family. When she cried, she liked to cry alone.

Mother and daughter held the loving position for many moments, meshing into one. Faolin looked good—healthy, happy. It was nice to see, to see that her mother’s bad habits had not rubbed off on the similarly featured daughter. After their embrace, Asphyxia pulled herself away to get a better look at her child, examining her face, which had matured so much since she had last seen it. "How have you been, my daughter?" She asked, truly interested to hear what events had filled Faolin’s life, events that she had missed out on.

After a moment of waiting, Asphyxia felt the need to ask the question she’d come all the way back to ‘Souls to present. Yes, Faolin was happy to have her back, but was she willing to bring her into the pack as a member, this Asphyxia was not so certain of. "Faolin, would you think that I could reside her, my family and I?" she asked sheepishly, clearly unsure of the response. "It would be nice, us together again," she commented, though it was to reassure herself far more than it was to reassure Faolin.

[/html]
[html]

Hehe, okay. <3

All the good memories she had of Asphyxia flowed deeply through her mind. Asphyxia had taught her almost everything she needed to know about life. It was a balance of both good and bad, but it was better to not be disappointed and naive her entire life. Life took strange twists and this was definitely in the top five of her entire two years. Faolin stayed there, embracing her mother, a moment later the woman before her pulled away and Faolin almost moved with her, wanting to stay in that position forever.

The girl pulled back and looked her mother up and down. When she saw the tears in Asphyxia's eyes Faolin felt a surge of emotions and almost ended up crying herself. The cold air touched her eyes and dried them before they fell and stung them. "I've been good, actually, Gabriel de le Poer - Kaena's son - him and I are mates now," she grinned, her tail beating back and forth behind her, swatting at the air playfully. "Hybrid is still around, you should find him and talk to him soon. He's kind of strange with his behavior, but don't be scared of him," her smile turned into a frown.

At the next question, Faolin's ears perked right up. She looked her mother up and down, unsure of her decision. Of course she wanted her to stay, but would Faolin end up disappointed again? Or, would Asphyxia stick around this time. The girl nodded, "I'd love if you stayed. I'll call Gabriel," she turned around briefly and let the sound explode out of her muzzle, a mix between a coyote-like yip and a wolf-like howl. Her tail wagged back and forth waiting for her mate to come and accept her mother fully into the pack.
[/html]
[html]

indent Faolin’s voice drew him from his duties, and the hybrid moved from the north quickly. He trotted down over the snow and sand and soon came upon the pair. Gabriel had never met Faolin’s mother while she was here, but recognized her next to her daughter. While he was unsure of her motives, having heard the story from Faolin, the yellow-eyed Aquila came to a halt and studied the pair, eyes trailing to his mate. “Is she here to stay?”

[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;">FIVE

The freezing wind lashed upon her graying body, the aging woman listened to her daughter with interest, surprised to hear the news of her mateship. "That is wonderful news, Faolin, I am very happy for the both of you," she said honestly, a smile flickering across her lips for the first time in what seemed like years. At the next words, in regards to her son, she opened her mouth to respond but found that she had nothing to say and so she acted as if she ignored the statement completely, though thoughts of her son still rolled around in her mind.

At her final words, Asphyxia smiled and nodded, listening as the sound filled the air, ringing through the lands of Inferni, calling to the leader. Asphyxia waited in silence, her dark red eyes searching the horizon for any sign of her daughter's mate. It did not take very long for him to arrive at all and when he did, his only words were directed at Faolin. Still, she spoke up herself. "I am," she said with a nod. "If you are to permit me."

[/html]
[html]

Hehe, okay. <3 Annddddd. Gabe + Faol need a thread after this so she can tell him the good news. xD

It had not taken Gabriel long to catch up to her. His question was directed at her, but Asphyxia had answered before she had gotten the chance. Ears perked up at Asphyxia's answer then she nodded adding in, "I'd like it if she stayed, apparently the rest of her family is going to be coming in a couple days or so." Asphyxia new about Naloxone, but she had never heard of Asphyxia's pregnancy. Could she stop drinking long enough so it would not affect or harm the children that had been inside her stomach. Faol thought that maybe Asphyxia would stop and come back to her normal senses. It had been a couple days since her last drink it seemed, so maybe this was it!
[/html]