all i ever wanted [j]
I believe that Faolin Mogotsi will also be posting her (re)joining application here since they arrived together.

Character Name: Akello Paxton
Character Birthdate (including year): August 29 2005.
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci.
Species: Pure blooded Coyote.
A secondary form of contact: taegrin@gmail.com
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Used to play here.
3 Roleplaying Examples:
Quote:Snow flew beneath the black feet with their white-sponged toes, the wolf's tongue hanging out the side of his mouth joyously while his muscles rippled and pulled, stretching taut with each springing bound the male made, his tail fluttering behind him like a victorious war flag. The weather was nice and, aside from visiting Greybird for his birthday, he had been almost devoid of leaving the packland. All recent events that would cripple his mind had long since been dashed from it, because he was coming to see Greybird once more.
It was the tone of the voice that made him zoom into the situation in the first place. He had no idea who had a voice like that, but the wolf was clearly not saying nice things. Tobias' paws skittered on the snow as he came to a halt just in time to hear Greybird's forceful Go, a sound he had not heard from his smaller friend… Well, ever, and his blood shot into his head.
It was fury that pulled the large, lean de Lor around to barrel full-bore into the middle of their situation and without a word, only a silent snarl creasing his features and twisting his muzzle into a wrinkled foothill landscape, he threw himself at the insolent cream-coloured bastard of near similar size who was teasing his best friend, coming in from behind and the left with as much force as he could put behind his body.

Quote:The night was painted with a sorrow she could not explain. Its very skies seemed tinged with sadness, a metallic dark grey rather than its beautiful, prideful blue. There was no arrogance in it, as there never had been, but now it was brooding, as if to reflect the very knowledge that crashed around her like glaciers. The Novan glared at the night sky, daring it to speak to more trouble and more misery, silent as she walked.
Walking did not cure her feet. Her feet were always moving, restless, a product of her self-conscious' need to keep moving. Her entire life was based around and a part of wandering, and already the signs were settling in again that she had to get out of here. Nikki had settled well enough, and sometimes wistfully she wished she had such steeled resolve.
No, walking did not cure it, but it helped a little.
The DeMonte sighed heavily as he dropped down a ledge, landing feline-like on her spry paws only to be battered aside by the wolf that shot past her into the night. Ears rising, the wolf — a little aggravated by the carelessness with which the other had ran past, but not quite angry, for she had an iron grip on her temper — hesitated, then ran herself, feeling her muscles unfold and flex beneath her fur.
And she ran as hard and fast as she could to get close enough to the running agouti to holler, Buddy, where's the fire?

Quote:A dark-furred paw found its way out of a drift of snow. Somewhere, or somewheres, thousands of paws had just done the same thing. Hundreds of thousands. Paws marching in line, perhaps, single-file through the mountains. Wolves were inherently nomadic critters, and while Tobias too knew this in his heart, he had never questioned the Salvaje wolves and their odd way of having stationary packs. A deep breath filtered into his lungs as he heavily regarded the Plateau not a hundred yards in front him, and suddenly he flumped into the snow, determined to wait there all day.
He didn't howl. He wasn't that impatient. No; what Tobias did was bark thrice, loudly, into the wide expanse. It would suffice. The darkling youth set his jaw firmly, then, determined to have his piece of mind thrown out into the open.
After all, there was a chance in Winterheart — at least surrounding his father — and he could feel it, and he blamed her. She had abandoned Amerigo, abandoned him, in their time of need. At the time he hadn't cared so long as she left him alone, but at present, her selfishness was stifling.
And for this reason, Tobias had come.
Character Name: Faolin Mogotsi
Character Birthdate (including year): November 19, 2005 (Man that was such a long time ago!) o_o
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci.
Species: 80% coyote 20% wolf
A secondary form of contact: reckless-abandon-@hotmail.com
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: LOL. I don't even remember. I have been floating around her for longer than Faolin has been alive. I think it's been six-seven years now.
3 Roleplaying Examples:

Anything by Faolin before. (:

Edit; and I am going to quite obviously need a few separate threads with a few people here. Namely Gabriel.
Obviously we need IC threads for both of you. I was hoping you guys would go this IC, it would have been interesting indeed. I'll be playing as if they both howled for acceptance and Gabriel answered back--which I'll be starting shortly. If both of you could join it would be awesome. :]

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
Fo' sho'. xD Sorry, I actually thought (too late) that an IC joining would have been much, much more interesting. *lame; goes to join*