I bid ye farewell
[html]

OOC: Ok this Flays last thread in Dahlia de Mai for now. This is open to anyone who wants to see her off. Plz anyone join

Flayra was in her little home, gathering up he little trinkets and stuff. In her bipedal from, she was walking around quite well. Guess after that fall into the water, the shock must have made her shift. She would need to get used to shift between the two forms. first of all, getting used to bipedal form. she wasn't really 'used' to it, but in time, she will. Before she gathere the last, which was like five or six things, which is what she really had in the first place, she stood at the door, letting out a call that was carrying a message, declaring that she was leaving, so if anyone wants to see her off, feel free to do so.

Turning back to her stuff, she gathered it all in a bag, which she threw unto her back. Just before walking ut the door, she grabbed a stick, or staff really, that she gott used to using as a weapon and an instrument to dance with. Out the door she went, but stopped in front, remaining there for a while. She had a last look around Dahlia before leaving. Svara really had to push thing too far.

[/html]
[html]

WC:200

Svara had heard the pups call. She knew that it was the girl from before. The white pup and Svara hadn't seen each other in a long time, not since the pack hunt. Not that Svara was to bothered by that. The girls whinning got tiresome. Though as a pack member she would see her off, after all she was leaving because of her most likely. Picking up her pace she started towards where the pup had howled from. Her large paws left prints in the brittle snow. There were flakes coming down on her in soft little bundles. Her yellow eyes scanning the terrain waiting until she came across the female.

Svara finally caught sight of the girl. All of her things were gathered together. She was also in her luperci form. Before making completly to her, Svara shifted to her own form, her vibrant red mane flipping over one eye, and her tall lean body moving with a confidance of being used often. Though it was in Svara's nature to pick on weak people, this was not the time nor the place. "So your leaving Dahlia? Maybe your next home will be more to your liking." Her voice was not teasing or devious, just a reagular husky voice. She had no intention of baiting the female today.

[/html]
[html]

A scent came to the white pup. She was quick to identify it. Svara. There was no other. Flayra thought that she would come around, giving away her devious remarks and teases. As Svara began to speak, Flay was prepared for the pup's devious words, however Svara seemed to have a less devious or teasing voice. Other than that, she didn't seem mean now. Wow. That was a first for Flay to hear. Mabye it was because Flay was departing Dahlia and Svara knows that this isn't the time and the place. Still, it was a first.

Flayra nodded lightly as a reply for Svara's question. "Yes. I'll be going to Crimson Dreams when I'm gone." The pup didn't want to go so soon, but she wanted out now. However, she was pleased that someone came to see her off, even though it was someone she doesn't like very much. They say that it doesn't matter who comes, at least someone will be there, either friend or foe. She was also hoping that one of the leaders would come around too. They will need to know where she'll be going to.

[/html]

plz delete above post, thanks.
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Slay didn't recognize the howl when he first heard it, but as he padded along the snow towards the girls, he caught the scent and it all made sense. Flayra, the quiet white pup with the covered arm, was growing up; she had shifted, gathered her belongings, and apparently made a very important decision. He had never had the opportunity to speak much to the young girl; he liked youngsters, but he had been distracted this past moon, and Flay had been said to prefer her own company. As he drew to a halt, standing before the two werewolves, Slay offered a friendly smile, letting his ebony-dipped tail wave behind him. He was the only one still on all fours, but he was used to all the shifters now, and it did not bother him for the youths to be taller.

"Everyone who comes to this land eventually faces this decision - is this the place where I live my life out, or will I try my luck elsewhere? I see you've already come to your conclusion." His deep voice rumbled pleasantly, but there was a little sadness in his ice-pale eyes. He had liked Flayra better than Svara, if only for her politeness, but it seemed as though he and the other packmates were stuck with the bad-mouthed teenager. "If you're certain this is what you want... then I'll let my mate Cercelee know, and I'll bid you good fortune on your way."

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]
[html]

ooc:

ic:

She had been busy tracking him, ever since she had left early in the morning and found him again, ambling on his way. The howl had broken the silence that Cer was trying to maintain as she playfully stalked her own mate, and she knew that she should answer it. It was unlikely Haku would feel the need to see off their young member. Yet, peering from behind the tree she was currently hiding behind, it seemed that Slay had the same idea. She smiled to herself, watching the male move towards the sound, waiting until he was far off in the distance before following him.

Coming up behind the male she heard his words and playfully bit his ear to silence him. Her presence made the luperci and the lupus equal. “You won’t tell her anything she doesn’t know already!” Her navy eyes turned on the young pup, and the Rosea smiled sadly at the youth. “Are you sure Flayra? I will be sorry to see you go.” And it was true. The young pup had been on Cer’s mind the past few weeks, at least the white lady now knew where the child had been spending her time.

[/html]
[html]

It wasn't long after that Slay came by. He said that he would notify Cercelee about the white pup's departure. Well, at least the leaders won't get worried if they can't find her. Not long after, Cercelee came by. It seemed that she was following the male. So, she already knew? Flayra seemed pleaed that at least a leader would see her off. She thought Haku would come also, but he might be too busy. Not that it was a problem. She wanted at least one of the leaders to come by.

she mentioned said to Svara that she'll be sorry to see her go. What? No, there's a mix up. "Svara isn't the one going. I am." confirmed the white pup. "I'm going to Crimson Dreams" she again confirmed. When she accidentally entered that pack, the girl thought that she would be punished. However, she was let off. Mabye because she was a pup. Naniko was expecting the white pup, when she would leave for Crimson Dreams. The pup can't stay anymore. Dahlia just feel like a home.

[/html]
[html]

WC:200

Svara sighed. She and Flayra had never gotten along, but then again who did Svara get along with. Pursing her lips she wasn't to excited to see Cercelee and slay show up. A discontent rumble emitted from her. She really wasn't one for sobby good byes or good farewells. "Hmm well have fun annoying other people." Svara said with a rude grin turning and walking past her leader who she was sure wanted to beat her for being such a rude little pain in the ass. Svara enjoyed making them dislike her sometimes. She was sure one day she wouldn't anymore and she would grow up, but while she had the chance she would take it.

[/html]
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Slay grunted in surprise as Cercelee's teeth found his white-tipped ear; he hadn't been expecting his snowy-white mate, and her ambush had been a success. Trying to flatten the fur on his ruff that had shot upright from the startling moment, he smiled lopsidedly, giving her a playful push with his muzzle. "I assumed my mate had more important things to do than to stalk me," he drawled teasingly, mock disapproval in his ice-pale gaze. But he quieted down as Cer turned to Flayra, voicing her sadness at the girl's departure. The Rosea really did care about everybody's welfare and happiness -- it was plain to see that she was unhappy, but she was still willing to let Flayra leave to be content elsewhere. Slay nudged Cer with his wet nose, taking his place at her side. She shouldn't feel bad; sometimes things just didn't work out. At least Flay was courteous enough to announce her decision and say goodbye, unlike the other packmates they'd had who had simply disappeared.

Svara slunk past them, done with the civil conversation. Slay raised an eyebrow, musing whether or not Svara actually liked Flayra after all. She hadn't been rude this time, not by her standards. The arctic wolf settled his muzzle on his mate's shoulder, offering one last farewell to Zazkex girl. "Crimson Dreams is a good place, from what I hear. You take care of yourself, Flayra. And if things go wrong there, you've always got a place to stay here."

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]
[html]

ooc:

This post sucks. Argh, too much stuff going on for me right now. Flayra can be switched over to CD ranks whenever you’re ready then.

ic:

Smirking at her mate, the Rosea tugged at his ear playfully again, before contenting to leave him in peace. Cercelee watched the hot headed pup leave, making no comment to Svara as she exited. Cercelee wasn’t sure why the sharp tongued girl had decided to see Flayra off at all, but she wouldn’t question it. Instead she turned her attention to the alabaster child, considering the switch. Crimson Dreams was a safe place, perhaps more stable than Dahlia. Whatever her reasoning, Cercelee wouldn’t stop the girl from doing as she wished.

“I know Naniko and Savina will take good care of you.” Had the child announced she was leaving them for Inferni, Cercelee wouldn’t have consented to the switch, but she couldn’t argue on Crimson Dreams. Grinning to her mate as he offered the girl a place here, if she ever wished to return, Cercelee smiled and nodded. “Best of luck to you, Flayra.”

[/html]
[html]

Flayra seemed happy that even though things go bad over at Crimson Dreams, she still have a place to come back to. Well, Mabye just few visit wouldn't hurt, as long as Naniko knows where the girl is. Easy to tell, Svara was glad that the girl was going. Still jumping at spots where she thinks that the white female pup was going to annoy someone else. Svara still being a bitch. from a point of view, she was a young Firefly.

Flay nodded at Cercelees good will attitude. "Thank you, Cercelee." Flay thought that it was time to depart. She checked if she had everything ready. Bag, check. Rose-thorn Staff, check. Hairclip, check. Accessories, check. Yep, everything was ready and in order. "Well, I best be off. I thank you for your help. Cercelee, thanks letting me stay. Slay, thanks for your offer. Svara, well, I'll just say thanks." Yeah, she guessed that that was it to say. "Oh, could you also give my thanks to Haku aswell?"

[/html]