in Black an White, he wore a tuxedo
[html]

Photobucket

1.Character Name:Leroy
2. Character Birthdate (including year):Oct 1 2006
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: If your character is a canine, put their subspecies. Husky- malamute mix, Luperci
5. Gender:Male
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). Aim
7. N/A for second characters

Sigh, the good sized male continued on his way through the lightly treed area, he had grown bored of wondering aimlessly and decided to try things here. Leroy knew some of his brothers were here, though not this packland he was in no real hurry to search them out from whatever hole they have made. Leroy had other things in mind first, his siblings wouldn't be going anywhere soon he wasn't even sure if they where area of his arrival. His thick coat had bold colors the solid black markings (a gift from his husky genes) that were accompanied by bright white, these were the only colors covering his strong build aside from his pinkish red eyes.

Curly tail stayed in it's normal spot as Leroy pulled to a stop, pink eyes could see the lake that was a ways ahead. Leroy wasn't going to call for the leader but would remain still here, if this pack was well maintained they should find him soon which will mean a good pick on his part. Wind ruffled his patterned pelt as his slowly lowered himself on the ground, propping his head on his front paws Leroy's tail curled to his side. If there is one thing he has learned it is to be patient, though he loses it himself at times when he should hold it best. Breathing deeply his deep and smooth voice emitted, merely speaking to himself.
"Can only go forward, that's all I can do.."

[/html]
[html]
Helloooo Big Grin

The dark female shook out her coat as she walked along the borders of her home. Awful weather. When would spring come? It seemed to her like this winter would never end. It wasn't as bad as it had been at first. Her coat had finally adjusted to the temperature and the initial shock of it had subsided. Still, she didn't care much for it. It would have been better if the sun was out and her coat could absorb its warmth. But instead of throwing down warm rays of light the sky was sprinkling down more snowflakes that clung to her like bright white burrs. Savina's nose twitched as the wind told her that there was a stranger not too far ahead. Raising her head and tail to show her status she picked up her pace to greet the newcomer.

The male was easy to spot, sporting a partially onyx coat like herself, but the rest of him seemed odd to her eyes. Never before had she come across anyone with such markings. He was built a little differently too. And his tail was curly? How peculiar. She shook her head, reminding herself not to stare. A slight smile graced her lips as she approached. "Go forward from what?" she asked conversationally. "What brings you to Crimson Dreams this day?" Her tone was soft, but professional. As the months had passed she had become more comfortable with her role as Lt. General.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 300+

The midnight colored male trotted slowly along the border. He had not been out scouting the border in over a week due to Garnet's pregnancy. He has instead spent most of his free time with Simon, in the Library or hunting closely to the Manor. Today however, he decided to take a stroll by himself in his Secui form. His alone time was growing ever close to an ending and now was as good a time as ever to walk around. He was not one to complain about his home in Crimson Dreams but still, being cooped up in the old mansion was not his favorite past time. No matter how many books he had. The cool winter air bit at his nose as he wandered along aimlessly. No new scents or new sights. As he approached Rabbit Lake he looked out at the ice wondering how solid it was and more importantly how long it would stay that way. He stuck a paw onto the reflective frozen water to test it. Nothing happened. Pushing harder a small crack appeared easily under the friendly giants huge body. The weather had definitely warmed up. Making a mental note to tell Naniko to keep the pups away from the lake he continued stopping only when an unfamiliar scent caught his attention. Following the the wind that had brought the smell to him he quickly found himself in front of a rather strange looking wolf and Savina. The male was no size match for Jazz, no one ever was with the exception of his adoptive grandfather. The Scott's seemed to take over the giant gene. He walked up close to the male with a warm smile, “Hey Savina! Who do we have here? he questioned in a light tone.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

hiya! ^^ I'm so excited to get started

Blinking his ears twitched when the feminine voice rang in his ears, looking his red eyes found the dark colored female whom smiled at him. 'smart pick Leroy, a well working pack..it seems' Putting his own thoughts aside his patterned body rose to a sit as he turned to face the resident, before he could speak Leroy could hear another approaching as he turned his head to see. 'man his big..' The thought crossed his mind what would happen if they didn't find him being there too kind, but that thought subsided when the black male spoke kind as he took Leroy's side.

"well hello to you both, I'm Leroy" Is voice was smooth and held respect as he dipped his head in a nod to both of the dark colored wolves. Chuckling a bit,Leroy notice his coat look odd next to theirs as well his curly tail but oh well. Pink eyes moved from the male to female before he spoke again, "oh an I meant the past ma'am, is what I or we must go forward from. Crimson Dreams? I've been traveling for far to long..I think it's time to find a place to devote or at least make a home of. Pausing his curly tail pulled around his leg as he might have sounded foolish," I miss a home I guess, being alone gets well lonely.". Leroy kept a smile and his smooth warm tones as he spoke to the two members.

[/html]
[html]

Savina couldn't help but let her smile grow as Jazper walked into view and joined them. She was constantly thankful to have him in the pack. He was such a sweet and gentle male, but she knew that if anyone got on his bad side they would soon regret it. She knew that he would protect Crimson Dreams and those who lived here without a second thought. "Hello Jazper." Her tail wagged a bit, but she kept it to a minimum. Best to appear at least somewhat professional in front of the potential new member. That is, if that is what he had come here for.

It seemed they were getting quite a few people who were looking for a fresh start or to move on from their past. That was perfectly fine with her though. While unintentional, that had been the case with her when she had come here when the pack was still Twilight Vale. "A pleasure to meet you Leroy. I'm Savina and this is Jazper," she said nodding towards the younger wolf's large form. "Yes, I understand. It can be very rough not having a home. We are accepting newcomers, but I must ask what you think you could offer us? Are there any particular skills you possess?" Everyone had something they could do. Even if it was just being a good hunter.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

^^' sorry it's short

Leroy's ears turned and tilted with their words, taking them in and listening to the details like the black female's name. 'Savina and Jazper..' His curly swayed slightly as it lay beside him in the snow as the white flecks begun to collect on his black patterns, he listened to the female speak as she asked him questions. Pink eyes seemed to look off as he pondered about in his thoughts for second, skills, well he had a skill of building well repairing. Though Leroy always got so frustrated at times with his old tools that he finally throw away not to long ago. ' guess I need to go back and get them, doubt anything would mess with them anyway..'

Getting a deep breath he returned his pink eyes to Savina with a smooth smile, " Well I can hunt very well, at least I think I can." His deep voice emitted as his body didn't appear to lie, his coat was health as he was of a good weight. "but I can..well build you can say, well more repair things like houses or buildings of that kind.."
Leroy didn't lie about that skill, though he would get very frustrated at times when do something that didn't seem to want to work. Blinking he turned his attention to the male as well, " oh my bad, hello Jazper an Savina..".

[/html]
[html]
crappy. putting this up right before bed D:

Hunting was always a good skill to have. Of course, they did need it to survive. Being on his own and no doubt honed it since he didn't look at all malnourished. But what really interested her was his skills in repairs. The mansion was in good shape, especially considering how long it probably had sat there unattended and uninhabited. There were, no doubt, things it had that could use a fix or two. Having someone around who knew what they were doing would be quite helpful. "Oh really? How interesting. It just happens that many members of the pack live in a mansion. Perhaps you can help keep it in good repair." So far she saw no problems with Leroy.

There was still one important aspect of Crimson Dreams that she wanted to cover though. "What kind of life are you used to Leroy? As far as pack life goes, that is. You see, Crimson Dreams is like a large family. We are all very close and everyone makes sure to do all they can for the good of the pack." So far she had yet to meet a prospective new member who found such a trait not to their liking. But you never knew. Better to ask and make sure that they weren't letting someone who wouldn't fit into their home.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 300+

The coal giant sat happily wagging his twitching his tail back and forth as Savina seemed to have everything under control. His amber eyes switch from his dark leader to the new fellow, head tilted slightly with curiosity. Why did this Leroy figure look so strange anyways? It was not that Jazz was judging him, he just excited to learn where he got his curly hair and perfectly colour segregated coat. These sort of things intrigued the sensie. His ears stayed perked up listening as two conversed mostly watching Savina at work as a leader, it was actually very rear the alpha's of Crimson Dream were formal. As the husky mentioned traveling Jazper nodded in understanding. His adoptive brother, Apollo, had left the pack barely able to take after himself but had returned a grown adult. "Well if your going to have a pack Crimson Dreams is full of a wide variety of characters. Most of them very friendly, we're pretty much a big family here.” He pointed out to the two before him.

As Savina began to question the male Jazper sat back and listened carefully. The questions were very routine is seemed. As just a pup he had been asked the same questions but at that time he had been a tiny little boy. All he had promised was that he would work hard at everything he did and explained that large wolves ran in his genes. Looking back now Jazper could laugh at that response, he was now larger then the mass majority of wolves and had many skills that helped the pack. He owed Naniko a lot for allowing him to stay with the pack as a stray. However, if it weren't for his adoptive parents the midnight male would have gone nowhere fast. Upon hearing that the male knew how to fix things he could not help but to speak up, “Really? The mansion has a few things that need to be fixed, I'm afraid I'm not much good with mechanics and such of the humans. I've managed to Fix up a few rooms to make them look better, the library is my pride and joy. I mostly stick to fixing old musical instruments I find in Halifax and making the odd piece of wooden furniture or fixing up fabrics.” He explained with excitement. Between the two males maybe the mansion would shape up.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

Blinking he listened to Savina speak about things that would an may need t be fixed, mentally Leroy sighed at the thought of working. Not that it bothered him but it's just so annoying at times, and it's been a long time since he has gotten to use them. The last thing he got put together was a crappy bed, though it's blankets were very comfy.
'a mansion..' Before his thoughts got to go any further Leroy's head turned to the other black member as he spoke, he took care with the fact the pack was built up mostly of family which meet he couldn't cross to many people.

Smiling he nodded to Jazper slightly, " well I guess that means we would have each other to work on things..". Pink eyes turned back to the female as he listened to her question about his life, well lifestyle before, it's not like his brother all go along they were all different but we worked together when we needed it. Though Leroy remembers when he was in a small pack before, oh that didn't end so well all because he followed a selfish want..well she wanted it to. ' back to the task at hand!' Mentally scolding himself he spoke with warm deep words, " Well.. I can't pick out a word to describe it, I just lived with my brothers and parents before for a long time. We stayed together taking care of one another til we all kind of went our one way, I know where my brothers are but they seem to have their our lives and packs now."

[/html]
[html]

She had to suppress the urge to laugh as it seemed that Jazper and herself were operating on the same brainwaves. But that was how things were around here. Everyone felt that sense of family and camaraderie within the pack. It was important to them all. To her it was one of the reasons they were so strong and functioned so well. Everyone was in tune and willing to do whatever they could. Hopefully Leroy would begin to feel it and act as such as well. "I see. Well, then this will just be a new experience for you." Some families tended to just go on their own ways, so she didn't think too much on that fact. It probably wasn't a reflection on the male before her.

"Well Leroy, I believe that is all I need to know. If you still wish it, welcome to Crimson Dreams. You will start at the rank of Basic Officer. Feel free to take up residence in either an empty room of the mansion or in one of the nearby caves. I reside in the mansion if you ever need to find me." She hoped that the oddly marked canine would be a good addition to their home.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc; sorry if its badmy brains fried

Leroy's body sat still as the words sunk in, as they rippled into his dark furred ears an made their way into his brain. He would be accepted into Crimson Dreams, it was a pleasant thought and quite a relief as he was starting to hungry. Another smile made it's way to his maw as he chuckled light with his curly tail thumping quietly behind him, red eyes moved from Savina to Jazper then back to the female who was in charge here. " oh I would love to take up residence within Crimson Dreams, I'm not sure how to thank you for this!" Tilting his he had become spotted with white snow flecks all along the onyx parts of his patterns, it was nice to have a place be he would have to go back and retrieve his things before pickings a place out to sleep. "I hope you don't mind my tools are quite old and well my brother made them.."

[/html]
[html]
short

She let her smile widen as he laughed and beat his tail against the snow-covered ground. It always felt good to bring happiness onto another. One of the better perks of her duty and station within the pack. "You're welcome. You can thank us by living a good life and helping out when it's needed." That was really all she wanted from anyone. Help the pack and those you lived with and it was easy to be happy and content in her book. Anything you did was always repaid in some way or another. "No, of course I do not mind. Whatever you have is fine with me. Though if you want to look for new ones at some point off to the east is a city. I'm sure you could find some there."

Rising back to her feet she shook the snow from her pelt. Her feet were cold and the warmth of the mansion was as promising as it ever was. "Welcome to Crimson Dreams, Leroy." With one last smile and a nod at Jazper she headed back in the direction of the manor.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.