even in madness you know i still believe
so... i think I had a profile here... or thought I did. It's gone?

Name: Moose the Wild

Birth date: February 28, 2005

Relations: None at Souls. From his past:
Sirce, mate, deceased
Merzekial, brother, clan usurper

Personality and Description: Large grey wolf with mottled fur in hues ranging from an almost white grey to black, but tending to range more in the grey scales. He's built rather muscularly with his toned appearance obvious beneath his coat. While a large wolf, he remains rather stocky and awkward looking, but he still moves with the lithe gracefulness of his kind.

His body shows the many scars and scraps from fights. Though none of his scars are distinctive, his left ear has a few missing places along the left side. His eyes are amber colored.

Moose tends to be a practical joker and is very fun loving. He is great with pups, being one at heart. However, he has changed into a much more reserved wolf since his loss. Until recently, he was more apt to fight a wolf when meeting them than to speak to them. With his reserved personality, he is a great judge of character, and his time as alpha has taught him the type of wolves needed for a successful pack.

He is a great fighter and hunter. His skills are at leading others through example, delegacy and diplomacy, as well as sheer brute force. All this together makes him a fierce leader and a protective pack member.

History: He was born into wolf royalty (if you will): his father was alpha male of the pack, as was his grandfather, etcetera. However, Moose was not the oldest, his brother Merzekial was. When time came for their father to pass the pack, he skipped Merzekial in favor of giving it to Moose. During this time, Merzekial opted for self-exile. Moose and his pack prospered and grew, and he took a mate, Sirce.

The pair and their pack lived in relative harmony for some time before Merzekial returned with a group of rogue wolves and drove Moose and Sirce from their home in the North. During their time as a lone pair, they had happiness and sadness, including a miscarriage during a particullary harsh winter. Moose and Sirce wandered for several seasons before Sirce injured herself in a trap, the wound becoming infected and eventually killing her.

Out of grief, the exiled alpha went mad for a short period of time, picking fights with as many wolves as possible, trying to join Sirce in the afterlife, but never succeeding. Sirce came to him in a dream one night while he was traveling and told him to stop the nonsense, and it was at this time he decided to try and join a new pack and begin life over with a clean slate.