snuck out
[html]
Freedom was sweet in the girl's mouth as she raced across the open feilds. She'd managed to sneak away from Tal and from momma and even from Coli. She was free! She didn't know what to do with her new found freedom just yet, but she would think of something. The girl grinned as she felt the chilly winter air dancing across her pelt, looking like a miniture version of her father, haku. Willow still wondered sometimes where Daddy went. Her daddy was big, and black. he'd been saftey, but he was gone. Willow only remembered his blue eyes, really. they'd been like falling into the sky.
The girl wondered what it would feel like to fall into the sky. Was it possible? Or maybe fly. That would be fun, if you could sprout wings and fly. She wondered what it would feel like to fly. She closed her eyes and imagined flying as she ran along the ground.
She soon discovered why that was a bad idea, as a rock sprang up out of no where and tripped her, sending her body tumbling gracelessly across the ground.

[/html]
[html]

Svara had been laying on the ground eating a young rabbit when she had smelt the small welp. She knew it was one of the pups, it wasn't firefly's though. Svara knew the smell of the two boys better than most, since she lived in the cabin she had to be around them all the time. That and firefly, the female she was not speaking to at the moment. She was being passive agressive with the female. It seemed to work better then being her usual nasty self. Cause who had ever seen Svara quit when in anger?

Getting up she left the very little remains of the rabbit and started trotting towards where she had smelt the little girl. When she did easily come across the female she just watched her from afar. The young she wolf wasn't much for babies. Though she didn't want any harm to come of the adventures scoundel. Watching the girl with yellow eyes she didn't make a move when the girl tripped over a rock and stumbled. She should have known better then to stray from her care givers. Even so Svara wasn't bitch enough not to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

Walking over and behind the pup she leaned down and picked her up by her scruff gently and set her down on her paws before her. "You must think your really smart straying so far from your mother." Svara growled at the girl, her voice was not threatening just the irritated tone it usually took.

[/html]
[html]

Words: 300+
I hope you don't mind a second player joining! If it's a problem, I can edit myself out. ;P

Coli had been keeping watch over the pup, her little sister, from the window - as long as she stayed within the friendly white picket fence, she was safe and could play by herself. Coli had taken a real shine to the bold child, although she really didn't know much about raising children... which became painfully obvious when her attention strayed for a moment, and Willow made a break for it. Deuce and Taliesin had been patient with her shy awkward personality, and their cabin was a safe haven - she wasn't about to lose her new family already. She had to find her sister before someone else did!

Leaving the cabin empty, the lithe werewolf slipped through the doorway into the chill wintry air, cold biting through her thin Optime fur. Her blue eyes were bright with worry as she stepped quickly along the trail of tiny pawprints, gnawing her lip. "Willow, wh-where are you hiding?" she called weakly, hoping that only the cheerful cub would respond. Deuce would be upset if her daughter caught cold in this weather... and while it had been some time since the encounter, Coli still sported the bruises from her unpleasant father-daughter chat. The scent of a rabbit caused her nostrils to flare with worry - Willow was still to small to have caught any prey. Who was out there?

"Svara, don't-!" she cried, hands flying to her mouth with fright as she entered the scene at the worst possible moment - little Willow, dangling helplessly from the irritated wolf's jaws. The last encounter she'd had with Svara had been the fit of rage she had displayed at the borders, the dark reddish girl slavering with violent threats and obscenities. Coli had not seen any other side of her, did not know anything other than animosity and lunacy ran through her surprisingly witty mind. Immediately the chocolate-brown werewolf feared for her half-sister's life, and felt her hackles rise on the nape of her neck, prepared to offer a pitiful defense.

[/html]
(((I don't mind at all! Big Grin )))

Willow giggled as the stranger picked her up, lifting her from the ground. She kicked her feet like she did when Momma picked her up the same way. "I sneaked out!" She squirmed, already impatient to be down and exploring again. Her ears pricked up as she heard Coli's voice calling out, as Svara set her down. The tone of fear made the young girl puzzled. She sat down, cocking ehr head, then jumped up and dashed towards Coli, prancing in circles. "I splorin! Is fun!" Her tail wagged excitedly as she danced in circles around Coli, then returned to circle the stranger.

She made a playful jump at the stranger who had lifted her. "oos you? Chew smew wike fadder!" her blue eyes studied the woman curiously, fear utterly absent in her eyes.
[html]

With the small pup in her mouth and when she was sat down the sound of her voice went through Svara's ears. It made her turned her head quickly and growl deep in her throat. She remembered this she wolf. The one she wanted to rip apart but had Cercelee on her side. Maybe just a little out of her hid wouldn't be noticed. A devious grin started to yank at the corners of her mouth. Her paw made a threatening step forwards and her line of thinking was broken by the young twit.

Looking down at the welp Svara raised an eyebrow and her smile dropped faster then it had appeared. Yellow eyes gave an irritating look to the pup before speaking. "I can't understand giberish. So make something up next time I can understand and then I speak to you." Svara said well in a dry irritating tone. She had no problem with pups, they didn't faze her one bit, but god when they grew up was when she hated em. That described the whole pack, grown up pups. Ugh.

Her eyes went back to Coli and a look just bordering nasty was in the red girls eyes. "What poision girl you think I was gonna kill the little pup. Please get a life I have better things to do then to make my life more complicated." Svara grumbled and sat down wrapping her tail around her paws.

OOC: I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! D: you can wack me on the head with a shovel

[/html]
[html]

Words: 500+
Lol, don't worry bout it. No shovels necessary! C:

Coli watched intensely as Svara let little Willow's paws touch ground again, heaving a sigh of relief as the cheerful child pranced about as though nothing were wrong. Good, she had not been hurt. The lithe woman reached to scoop up her little sister, but as soon as she bent over, the energetic pup was gone again, bouncing back towards Svara. Deciding she wasn't going to get anywhere like this, Colibri took a deep breath and began to shift down to their level.

Coli hadn't shifted in quite some time, and as such it took a little longer than usual. She resisted a groan as her bones creaked, dropping her to all fours. Her thin pelt of chocolate fur became shaggy and thick, framing her delicate muzzle with cream-coloured fluff. Her small light paws balanced her atop the snow, fitting within the deeper footprints left behind by her Optime form. There, she was as a Lupus, on par with Svara and Willow. The resemblance to her half-sister was now uncanny, as the two girls looked like mirrors of each other. Clearly Willow would grow up with the same grace that Coli sported, although with her mother Deuce's confidence, if all went well... Svara's lanky legs put her stark yellow eyes on the same level as Coli's deep blue gaze.

"Yes, Willow, this girl lives with your... our... 'Fadder'," she said softly, watching the dark reddish wolf with cautious curiosity. Svara had a nasty expression on her lean muzzle, looking like some hungry coyote waiting to pounce on her prey. Poison Girl. Well, hopefully little Willow wasn't going to pick up on that insult, because that wasn't something she had revealed to Deuce when the former alphess offered her a place to stay. Coli stubbornly insisted that it was just a hobby; that cultivating plants was peaceful, and as long as nobody tried to sample the leaves or petals of the things she grew, there was no harm in it... right? Or was she simply fooling herself, that in reality she did want a certain someone to stumble upon her secret gardens...? In any case, she still felt better than Svara, the angry loud-mouthed protege that her father had apparently taken a shine to. Having a surrogate family was slowly healing the wounds that time had not. She did not realize, of course, that Svara Thames was undergoing much the same thing with her own "foster parents". "Be civil," Coli said coldly, blue gaze steady as she too settled onto her haunches, letting her thick fluffy tail curl about her small paws. She was now impervious to the winter chill, a change she found pleasantly surprising. She should stay shifted down for a while, perhaps until the snows melt. "I'm not aware that you had any hobbies; forgive my assumption that you might choose to curry favor with your beloved Firefly by harming Haku's illegitimate daughter." Her voice was smooth, no stammers, no hesitation. It felt good to not be afraid. Firefly wasn't here to back up the lanky red wolf, and Cercelee wouldn't come to break them up. One on one, Coli felt nothing but pity for the orphan with the sailor's vocabulary. Hopefully Coli wouldn't have to explain to Deuce where Willow picked up a few choice new words...

[/html]
Willow's face fell as Svara spoke sharply to her, then her ears pricked forward indignantly. "I no speak gib'rish. I talk good! An' I no talk muh-mean to Coli either!" Her face in a frown, she moved back towards her big sister. She wasn't afraid of the red wolf with the mean eyes, she just wanted it to be clear where her loyalties laid.

Willow was a good girl, and fiercely loyal to those she loved. She got that from her mother, Deuce.

((Ugh, brain dead. Sorry. You can hit me with Svara's shovel if you want. LOL))
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara felt a nasty growl rise in her chest. Colibri had gone to far with her words. Looking at Haku's daughter Svara let that fierce noise lift from her maw as she stepped forwards. What gave this bitch the nerve? Taking a threatening step forward the red she wolf was no longer in a pleasant mood. Yellow eyes shown with anger. "How dare you fucking bitch. I'd hurt no pup in the way I plan on hurting you if you accuse me again." Husky voice was rippling with rage as the female wolf's lips curled back to show white fangs her tongue held back in her mouth in anticipation.

It was obvious what was different then their last meeting. Neither Firefly or Cercelee were here, the only problem was that this female hadn't learned that Svara was much worse then firefly. "You'd be wise to shut your fucking mouth when it comes to Haku and firefly." A delicious smile replaced the bared teeth. "Because if there is anyone in this pack that can talk bad about others it's me and it would bring me great joy to start with you and squirt." The she wolf said with a sadistic chuckle. Age was only making her worse.

OOC:: OMG you can kill me! ACTUALLY I"M PERSONALLY BASHING THE SHOVEL ON MY HEAD NOW! D: SO sorry this is late!

[/html]
[html]

Words:300+
Aww! I thought you forgot about this thread. Smile Yayy, it's back!

"Watch your mouth," Coli hissed, moving so that her slim frame blocked Svara's view of Willow. "Willow, don't you repeat anything the red lady says, okay? Mommy will get mad if she hears you speaking trash. She knows you're better than that." Her blue eyes glittered, cold as ice. If she could ever let loose on someone around here, it would be Svara. They were opposites in so many ways, but she refused to see the similarities between them. They had both been hurt and betrayed by family members, and could probably be good friends if either of them could let their guards down for long enough to notice. But for now, Colibri relished the thought of having someone, anyone, on her own level to lash out at. It was unfortunate that her little sister was here, though, because she would surely get caught in the crossfire. Svara wasn't smart enough to leave the little girl out of her tirades. Her filial responsibilities came first, so she would have to back down if Willow got too upset. She couldn't resist a venomous retort, though...

"I'm not afraid of your words, mongrel. You can 'talk bad about me' all you like. It doesn't change the fact that you're a parasite, leeching off of the incestuous couple. I wonder how long they'll keep you around before realizing that even their own messed-up pups are more worth their time than you? Surely before you get too jealous of being ignored, and take it out on the little kids..." The lanky red wolf seemed easy enough to anger. It shouldn't take too many jibes before she lost her temper completely. That would be victory enough for the normally introverted Coli. Feeling pleased with her retort, the slender Lupus gave Willow a friendly nudge with her muzzle, trying to make sure her sister knew she wasn't upset. There was no need for the little chocolate-brown pup to try and defend her... She could handle a bully like Svara.

[/html]