[J]ust sit back relax, Sit back
[html]

She smiled at Anu, it had been a good amount of time since she had last seen her. Though her attention was almost immediately back on the stranger. It was good that he bowed, but something was irking her about this situation. He seemed so...casual. If he was looking for acceptance she preferred to see a bit more effort put into the process. Sure he had already been talking to Anu, but still. He just continued to do whatever he was doing at the stove, as if this were his home. He should have stopped whatever he was doing and put his attention solely on the two of them in her opinion.

When he asked for her name her ears flicked backwards. That was not how this worked. Brows knit together and she frowned at the masked man. "I believe it's my job to be asking the questions around here," she stated flatly. His nonchalance was really chewing on her nerves. "I am Savina Marino and I am the Lt. General here. I do hope that you've thanked Anu for that meat." Accented voice had a dangerous edge to it. Husk was treading onto thin ice.

[/html]
[html]

Anu was tolerant, and held a certain sense of pity for he male. She should have known that not everyone would be so lenient. Forgetting to introduce her superior, she cringed when Husk asked for her name. Savina was loving, and considerate but something was in the air around her and Anu was sure that as Savina spoke her words would not reflect her true personality.

He did. She piped, giving the night hued fey a smile. Anu was sure that Husk was ok, at least in her opinion. Though her reasoning had been off for days, she still thought that he wouldn’t make trouble. Or at least she hoped. Wanting to ease the tension Anu took to her feet, Savina is our second in command here. Anu explained as she took a few fluid steps closer to the other female. She hoped he would use the information to his advantage, this was his final audition.

[/html]
[html]

He immediately flicked his ears back when the female barked at her after he politely asked for her name. Why was she so intolerable towards him? Why were so many people like that? The female said her name was Savina and that she was a Lt. General. She seemed really boss-like for some reason. Anu then mentioned that she was the second-in-command.

That would have been helpful earlier on.

He hated any conversations that were too formal. He liked being calm and casual. He didn't do anything stupid that way. He immediately stood up and slid the rag off his mask and laid it down on the counter, sice he really didn't need it anymore and so he could see a little better. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know..." He voice faded a little but he was doing that on purpose. He was a pretty good actor and liar so he knew how to get by. "I prefer having casual situations... cause I get a little... uncomfortable." "Uncomfortable" in Husk's book was a synonym for "He'll make out of line remarks and pretty much be who he really is: A sarcastic ass-hole". He needed to suppress any need to make a sarcastic remark to Savina or his ass would be booted out of there. "Um.. you can ask me any question, Ma'am." He nodded his head and twiddled his thumbs, switching his line of sight from her to the floor and back.

[/html]
[html]
Sorry, I don't like to do this, but your character can be pretty abrasive. If you want to try and join again at another time you're welcome to, but he will need an attitude adjustment to get past Savina...

To her the fact that he "didn't know", was not an acceptable excuse. It wouldn't have mattered if she were a Basic Officer, she was a member of this pack and he was not. He should be showing proper respect to anyone who came by. Especially since he was in the heart of their territory. She was not happy that he was here either. Anu had probably brought him inside because of the weather, but still. The fact that he had been so casual in someone else's home greatly bothered her. The pack may be informal around one another, but that didn't mean that prospective joiners could do the same. "You should be showing respect to anyone here. This is not your home and you are trying to impress us. I can tell you right now that I am not." Hormones may have been making her fuse shorter than normal, but lack of manners ticked her off on a good day.

There was something about him she didn't trust. It had little to do with his masked face and unblinking eyes. Savina felt that there was little truth behind his words. He appeared fake to her. If someone really wanted to join their pack then they would be making a bigger effort to make amends. Showing more emotion. Not standing there like someone who had made some minor infraction. "Well you should know that there is little that's casual about gaining acceptance into a pack. That's the way it works." His casual manner around her home, lack of respect, and seeming lack of honesty were too much for him to recover from with such little effort. "I don't believe that Crimson Dreams is the place for you at this time. Perhaps you should come back when you learn a few things about manners." Her tone had an edge of anger to it, letting Husk know that she was not fooling around. "You should leave now, Husk."

[/html]