Joining, loner.
1. Character Name: Gaël morte dre Soul
2. Character Birthdate (including year): May 7, 2008
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: Honestly I have no idea what Jefferson is other than a hybrid, so we'll say Gaël is timber/arctic wolf and coyote because I think that's what it was close to.
5. Gender: Manly man's man.
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): AIM, monkey seizure
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: baawwww
8. Detailed physical description: Gaël is... unsurprisingly large. A wolf-coyote hybrid, it appears he has taken after his father in more ways than one: their fur patterns are similar, though Gaël's pelt tends to be more of a grayish-tawny hue though possessing the thickness that of a wolf. As always, his underbelly is more of a creamish color, bearing little to no scars. The tip of his snout is dipper in a dark grey-brown. The hybrid's eyes are an almost glowing shade of turquoise and a dark ring encircles the bottom of each ocular. Big-boned and burly, the beast is well built and muscular.

In his Luperci form, Gaël stands well over eight feet. His shoulders are broad, his legs and arms strong, and he's usually not pleased looking. His grey-black mane is pulled back into a low, thick ponytail that rides past his shoulderblades and his parted to the side in the front.

When not in his Luperci form, Gaël typically remains in his stronger, faster Secui form rather than Lupus.

9. Detailed biography:
During the tail-end of his long period of absolute madness, Maluki Soul (later Jefferson) found, overcame, and raped fellow halfling Aurélie Vie D'Esprit. A few months later, she gave birth to Gaël and his siblings (the youngest, Gratien, was born dead). The three living siblings were raised by their mother and her mate, Thomas, (despite how angry he was with the whole situation) in their francophone pack, Aube de Musique. All three siblings were raised French and, despite their horrible origination, were raised accepted and loved by the rest of the pack.

At two months old, Thomas gets into a serious fight with a lone wolf and, shortly after managing to return to his packlands, dies of his wounds and blood loss. As a result, the pups do not have very much memory of him, other than that he had never been especially fond or close to them. Thomas claimed to have killed the pups' actual father, having recognized him from his mate's descriptions--but a couple months later, Aurélie spots Maluki (then Jefferson, whose madness had ended and was now sane and did not know or recognize Aurélie whatsoever) wandering the Aube de Musique packlands aimlessly but straying close to her den. She leaves her children in the den nearby and attacks him out of spite and revenge, but unfortunately loses and is killed. All three pups witness her death from afar and are emotionally scarred, remembering the killer only as a one-eyed wolf with a thousand scars that very promptly meandered away thereafter.

Raised with his siblings in Aube de Musique by other pack members from then on, Gaël adopted a dark, grim personality shift soon after the attack. Independent and quiet, he aged into a handsome but soft-spoken, burly hybrid that generally only spoke when addressed first. Under the surface, it seems he is always brooding about something, not particularly gloomy or angry--just very serious and a contemplative, deep thinker. He prefers to be left alone except when in the company of his siblings and rarely opens up or speaks about himself. Unlike his father, he has a longer temper, but has a deep desire for revenge and peace of mind.

I'd also like to drop Nikolai. I love him to pieces and do not want to, but I will for my activity's sake. I fully intend on picking him back up later, hopefully when there are other Russos running about. Gaël was a third character request that was approved so I didn't think I'd need to wait the two weeks since he was approved as a third character anyway.
Thanks guys.
I can't wait to see this plot in action!
It'll be an interesting one. XD
It won't be blown out of proportion for a while. We have to wait six weeks until Shannon can bring in Miriette. ._.
Awwww, sad Nikolai is going to be gone Sad
Who will pierce Haven now? :o
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

QUOTE (Savina Marino @ Feb 18 2009, 03:17 PM)
Awwww, sad Nikolai is going to be gone Sad
Who will pierce Haven now? :o [/quote]
Crap, I forgot.

Well... I don't know. There is someone else here who pierces, but I forget who.
That plot is cool!

Going to stalk you now :]
4 weeks, not 6!