holy diver, tis been too long
[html]

Sigh, he hasn't been in this new land for about two weeks now and he has had quite a time. The little firecracker made him smile as his black and white body walked quietly past the trees, Leroy finally decided to come and pay his brother a visit. Though he may not even want to see him pestering Lysander is always an option, that's what brother do and are for with that thought he didn't think twice bout doing so. Pink eyes lead the way as his nose sniffed out his sibling very easily through his new packland, Leroy seemed to be everywhere else besides his own packlands. The thought seemed very welcoming to go back home and picking a room in the mansion, ' oh I'm gota find me some new blankets.' Pausing outside the old cabin like house his curly tail swayed behind him as that sly smile crawled along his lips, tilting his head he spoke up with his dry with playful tones. " Hey! Sander I know our in there.." Lowering his body to a sit be didn't feel like going into the house, Lysander always picked boring homes and he doubted it would change now. Leroy's coat was clean but he did have some thick scabs on the deep cuts, waiting his pink eyes looked for his brothers movement.

[/html]
[html]

The voice seemed to echo in his empty cabin, bouncing off the unadorned walls, floor, ceiling. The steel gray and cream husky flicked his ears in irritation and surprise at the name called out and rose up on two feet in his luperci form. With a sudden burst the door flew open to reveal one of his three brothers. Gray eyes swept over the male in surprise, having known Leland was in the area but Leroy… now that was a surprise. “Don’t call me that…” He pursed his lips and then wrinkled his nose in mock disgust at the sight of his black coated brother. “Ya followed me here, didn’t ya? “ The male had to of arrived after Lysander’s own arrival, he had spent a solid week scouting out all the territories in the area, if Leroy had been here before, Ly would have smelt him.

Opening the door as wide as he could, Ly stepped back into the empty cabin, clearly in view of the other and sat down in the middle of the empty room. Titling his head quizzically at the male, he indicated the space next to him. “Well aren’t ya goin’ to come in? I just cleaned up for you.” There was no sign of humor or mirth in his voice, it was set and serious, but of course, there was nothing to clean up. The cabin was devoid of everything except Lysander’s own gray and white fur littering the ground where he slept. Lysander merely waited for the male to join him, not bothering to pick out a face or personality to pretend to be. Leroy knew Ly’s games, all his brothers did, they had grown up together, it was harder to fool them than anyone else. Which was a shame.

[/html]
[html]

Never dropping his sly smile as he watched his brother kick the door open, pink eyed flickered about the image of the cream and grey male. Chuckling at his brother’s words that he said for Leroy’s nickname for him, ‘Sander’, oh he has never liked it. Ears flickered forward as his sibling spoke of him following Lysander, maybe or maybe not but Leroy ended up here so it’s over with. Black and white body rose as his curly tail swayed amusedly behind him, a part of him had missed his very grumpy and game playing brother; Lysander had always had fun with different faces to new people, but Sander knew his brother knows about his ways. A part of Leroy night have wanted to talk to his brother but set the thought aside, he knew the events that he was involved with may put him in trouble. Well more trouble.

”You always clean Lysander, because you just love to have things so neat.” Teasing dry voice emitted as his claws clicked on the wooden steps, stepping in he walked past his brother and into the open empty room. Looking about his bleak room Leroy wasn’t surprised as he turned back to his brother, lowering his body back down he looked at Lysander with a studying look. He wondered if he will ask or questions him about his healing wounds, the pink and crimson scabs all about his body. His cheek, stomach, shoulder, and his neck all bared them. ” So Lysander how have things been for you? Well I hope..” Speaking quietly his tail flickered to his side as his black ears twitched. The house was strong with his scent and it was a bit overwhelming at first, Leroy doubt he would confide to his brother about his troubles. The young firecracker he left behind with the angry male, he didn’t know what was of her. Maybe he shouldn’t have slept with her but she was so tempting as she drawn him in, he was well aware of the problems if the leaders find out.

[/html]
[html]

Lysander smiled, looking around the mostly spotless and completely empty room. It was the opposite of his mental status, always so crammed full of stories and make believe games. His physical dwelling counter balanced his mental one. When he needed a rest from the imaginary worlds he created he would come back to reality, to this bleak and empty room and Lysander found it quite relaxing. No doubt, like their other brothers, Leroy found it dull and strange. But they two had never completely understood each other, not completely, despite knowing one another since birth. Lysander was content with the relationship they did have. Sometimes getting along, other times not, and rarely getting too touchy feely with their true emotions. If either of them really had any deep and true feelings.

“Aye, everythin’ should be wrapped up in a nice little package, that’s what I say. Including’ y house. “ Lysander stared at his brother, sable fur, red eyes and he flicked an ear in irritation. Leroy had none of their father’s thick accent, and while Ly’s words weren’t as slurred and muffled as Leland’s and Lyle’s, he had to consciously make an effort to not mimic the accent. Of course, practicing not to make the accent had help him greatly in mimicking other’s voices, which he now excelled at. He let the idle thought slip away as the other inquired of his well being. “Oh yeah, great, great. They love me here.” Ly grinned, eyeing his brothers wounds, purposefully not asking of them. It wasn’t because he wasn’t concerned or because he was being polite by not prying, it was because he liked to know Leroy wondered why Ly didn’t ask. “And you? Which pack did ya join up with?”

[/html]
[html]

Listening to his brother talk as he let his troubles and problems faded away, sighing it felt a bit nice to have something familiar here. Even if it is a snappy brother. Leroy emptied his head at the moment, paying attention to his brother sarcasm with a smirk. Leroy wasn't in too much of a hurry to see Leland, of all their brothers Lysander was the closest he was able to get to a normal sibling. Yes the other two were nice and very, well foolish, they never agreed much with anything Leroy or Sander did. They may not be perfect but they're the best they got, and at least Leroy wont hear whinny from him.

"Now that's just wonderful, a family away from a family!" Chuckling he meant no harm but was glad his sibling was doing well, and it appeared he was in better condition then Leroy. Pink eyes noticed Lysander look over his wounds without a word, it didn't bother Leroy that he didn't ask but merely interjected with a calm voice. "You know me.." Ears turned when the question rang, he was unsure to say anything about Crimson Dreams. Though it didn't seem to matter anyway, what would happen will happen not change on his part. "me? well I made my way into Crimson Dreams, nice place..though i haven't been there lately"

[/html]
[html]

Lysander just grinned at his brother’s congratulations. Of course, aside from Whini he hadn’t interacted much with the new pack, but she seemed to like him, so it hadn’t completely been a lie. Still, at least he wasn’t walking around with so many battle scars like his brother; Lysander had kept himself out of that sort of trouble so far. So far. It was only a matter of time before he crossed the wrong path, upset the wrong person, and that was okay. It happened, that was life. Lysander would deal with it when it came, and it would. Maybe he could prevent it, but that would mean a lot less fun, and what kind of life was that?

Lysander nodded, as if he knew all about Crimson Dreams. Of course, he had scouted out all the packs before selecting this one, but he knew none of their names or any of the souls who resides in such packs. It did not matter, he did not need to know anything about them and if he ever did, he would just learn. Life was just that easy. “Crimson Dreams eh? What a nice bunch of folks! Why aren’t ya hangin’ around there? Huh?” Lysander’s gray eyes met with the red hued ones of his brother. Truly they had inherited the better genes, unlike Leland and Lyle. “Where have ya been spendin’ your nights? Cuddlin’ up with some whore?” His voice was sweet, his words sour. He wasn’t sure why, but he didn’t exactly think Leroy would take offense either, he hadn’t always been the most monogamous wolf around. They both knew their vices, why not embrace them?

[/html]
[html]

Lysander's words made Leroy chuckle with a grin, whore? Hmm, maybe. Simply shacking his head he didn't accept nor deny his brother's question, it was simply amusing that he said it. Lysander was aware, or Leroy thought he knew the reason he was kicked from the last pack, courting the mated female and caught in foreplay then ran out. Which resulted in the scar n his shoulder blade. "Nothing's wrong with having a little fun right?" Thinking for a brief Leroy was sure Lysander had already poked around himself, having a bit of unseen fun. He was sure of it, Lysander might have a boring home but he lived on games. " So what fun have you've been into lately?I know you always like to stay busy someway or another, a whore for yourself too Lysnader?"
Smiling he small grin, he knew no matter what his gray sibling said he had be keeping himself entertained, it just a matter if he wishes to share. It was so amazing that out of their litter how little they all looked alike, all having the noticeable husky traits but yet so different. Leland had Lyle while Lysander and Leroy had each other, not the picture prefect family but they each have their our companions. It just seemed the simpler bonded together in a way. Leland's group is so kindhearted and foolish, with Leroy and Lysander on the other hand who are very self centered. The thought about their siblings finally voiced itself as a small question. "Have you seen Leland and Lyle yet? I haven't really made a move to look for them"

[/html]
[html]

“Oh no! Nothin’ wrong with that!” He smiled at his brother as they bantered back and forth, but really, Lysander could not condemn Leroy for his womanizing ways. Lysander did worse on occasion, and he wasn’t above enjoying a girl or two himself. The question was flung back and him and he chuckled “One or two of ‘em. Or three or four.” Of course there had only been one, lately, and maybe she wasn’t quite a whore. Ly hadn’t decided on that just yet. He gave his brother no more, Leroy knew well enough the games Ly liked to play, but if one wanted to be in on them they had to see it in action. Lysander did not share his make pretend world with the real one, they just clashed.

Ears perked up at the names of their siblings. He liked Lyle less than he liked Leroy, and he liked Leland even less than that. Those two were always disapproving of Ly’s lifestyle, even if they did not voice it as frequently as they had in the past. Too soft, too kind, too involved in everyone else, they were weak. Ly spent little time thinking about them, and he hadn’t given giving Leland a visit any thought at all. He merely shrugged at the question, steel eyes locking into his brother’s. “Leland’s around somewhere… some weird tribe I think. Only weirdos like that would take him in anyway. I thought Lyle was back home? Did he leave too?” Had they all sprung the nest then? Tilting his head at his sibling, he smiled. It could be fun, just maybe. “Were ya thinking of givin’ Leland a visit? He’s probably lonely over there with all those nut jobs.” Perhaps it was time to give Leland a little bit of brotherly love. Someone had to tell the fool that his old sweetheart had finally had his best friend’s children. Ly would enjoy telling him, but he though maybe Leroy would enjoy it better. Ly could just watch.

[/html]
[html]

(ooc; so close here with him going to see Leland :3)

Sitting still the male's ears turned and twitched as he listened to his sibling's tones, yes it was so amusing at their differences but yet they are blood and you can not deny it. The though about Leland's first love brought a shit-eating grin on his face, oh how their brother was so in 'love' with her, willing to do anything to have her heart. A chuckle rumbled from the patterned male's chest at the delighting thought of Leland's face. Red eyes settled into the silver ones of Lysander, without a word it might have seemed like anger but Leroy was sure that his game loving kin could read his thought. "Indeed, I may pay a visit to him soon.. after all he would like to know about family and 'friends'" The deep dry voice was filled with mocker and amusement at the thought of telling their kindhearted brother the news of his love. Maybe it was to see his sibling in distress or simply to bring leland a small amount of pain, either way it will take away from his own current ordeal at head. "don't you agree? I'm sure he will be very..surprised to see us, maybe delighted" His white maw parted in a grin as his body rose to a stand, looking at his brother he nodded before trotting out his door. "..living life beautifully" His voice danced as his black and white body slipped past the trees.

[/html]