Joining
--Disclaimer: I'm really busy these days, guys, school is hard and I've been writing short stories, which demands a lot of time/concentration. Some friends convinced me to come back for a little while, but this character won't be long-term like Skoll was.

OOC name: Void
Character Name: Brennt
Character Birthdate: November 17th, 2006
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci, but can only shift if he has another shifted person to look at
Species: Canis lupus (gray wolf)
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). Just private message me =P
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Ages and ages ago, looking for a classic D&D style rpg where I could play a werewolf.

Detailed physical description: Brennt is a big wolf, both long, tall, and thick for his height. He is mostly dark gray, with streaks of brown along his sides and black hairs scattered over his body. His eyes will be the color of whatever avatar I manage to get a hold of.

Detailed biography: Brennt Is a young wolf, only a little over two years old, but he has been moving around for a good part of his life, ever since six months ago when his pack exiled him for an attempt on the lives of his parents' second litter of puppies. He rejoined another pack, but fled soon thereafter, after successfully devouring theirs. At first, he felt confused, because he had thought that his hunger for the first litter he'd seen was because they were replacing him. Now, he realizes that it is something deeper. At first, he wondered at whether or not this was a flaw, but words given to him by his mother long ago eventually convinced him that it was not, though she certainly never meant for him to take those words the way he did. "You are...closer to our ancestors than the rest of us, Brennt. You know hungers and urges and instincts that the rest of us have lost. You favor your four legs over our two, and you favor your heart over your mind. You are unique in all the land, my son." Surely, anyone else would have taken this halting admission as a sign of a mother's hesitation and continuing love, despite the faults of her baby, but Brennt never saw any negation of quality in those words. Indeed, he is different, and that is what makes him unique and special. His differences set him apart, and make him good.

Example Post: Anything with Skoll or Asmodai?
I'm so glad to see you back! (hugs)
Aw, thanks, Libri =P Glad to see you're still active around here, too!
Hey welcome back Void!!!! =X
My AIM died on me, man D: BUT HEY WELCOME BACK! Big Grin

I had Lubomir and a pup, so...YEY *hug*
Yayyyyy! You is back!
I was wondering when you'd find the time to meander back! Big Grin
HI! Welcome back! Big Grin
Interesting character!

Also, welcome back!
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys. As for the character, I played a heroic sort of character, so I figured next up was a villainous one. The bio wasn't all that great, but hopefully things will pick up with Brennt as soon as I start playing him. =)
Onus might have to have some fun with him >D
Ahhhh welcome back Void Big GrinBig Grin
Welcome back, dude. :3
Thanks a lot everybody =) Keep a look out for all welcome threads, or be ready for me to jump on thread requests of yours!