Character Name: Dutch Biler'a
Character Birthdate (including year): December 20, 2006
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Species: 50% canis lupus + 50% canis lupus signatus
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): PM
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: N/A
Initial post:

[html]

Light was fading away into the distance as the eerieness of evening surrounded the male wolf. The temperature of late winter swirled in bolts of cool air all around every nook and cranny of the border of Dahlia de Mai. The wolf was far from being cold with his thick timber coat. He stood proud, wandering back and forth, hoping that someone from the pack would come and perhaps let him join. Soon. This wolf had many intentions of joing Dahlia de Mai. It was exactly what he saw in a pack as excelling and wanted to join very much so.

The wolf's coat was obviously timber; gray, white and light shades of black color tinted in and out of his coat. It was sleek and shiny, very healthy. His eyes, both yellow, looked like tiny precious stones surrounding his fur, the only splotch of real color on him. He had long, lean legs perfect for running and a thick bushy tail that looked almost as powerful as an otter's. Oh, yes, this male was extremely proud of his looks.

Standing taller and firm, he suddenly became overcome with boredom. He hoped someone, any pack member, would arrive shortly and greet him into the pack. Snorting in more arrogance then he would have for pleasure, the male sat. He still looked more proud and majestic as ever, yet in a much more casual and relaxed way. He wasn't the enemy and didn't want to be. Not to Dahlia de Mai. But, yes, he did want an enemy. It was a strange desire; to want someone to utterly hate you. Yet, it didn't seem so strange to him. It was very pleasurable to torture someone, anyone, in such a way that they were vunerable to you and to you only. This wolf wasn't evil, but enjoyed the pain of others.

Did that make him evil?

The wolf wouldn't waste his time thinking about it. But was Dutch Biler'a, the majestic male sitting on the borders of Dahlia de Mai, evil? Time would tell. Dutch only hoped that time would be soon. After all, enemies are much fun.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She's just in her lupus form, if that's okay, ^=^;
500+

Cwmfen’s mind lingered upon the events of the previous day. Perhaps she had been premature in her boldness with Svara. She knew that the girl’s state of mind was delicate, and that any shift in the equilibrium would have been dangerous. Perhaps the black fae had grown too trusting in the pack’s trust in her. Perhaps things simply didn’t work that way. And she had ruined the trust and respect that she had gained from Svara. Perhaps she would never regain it. But she would have to wait and see. While the warrior was lenient upon her beliefs, she did have her own set of ideals that ran her existence. She did not like it when females were weak. And Svara had played a weak game believing otherwise. Perhaps if the pup had known precisely what it was that she had done, the black warrior would have been indifferent. But that was not the case. The warrior was a powerful creature in mind and body—or believed herself to be—and she wished for the females of the pack in which she resided to be strong individuals. Most were, but not quite to their potential. At least that was what the warrior believed.

Sighing, the female accepted the events and turned her mind to the present and to the future. At the moment, she was alone, and, having donned the form of lupus, the woad marked female wandered the boarders of Dahlia de Mai. Her mind was once more the calm, placid waters of her quieted soul, and she did not hold that coldness which had characterized her voice those days before. Anger was a dangerous thing, but the female harbored it well. And, while her anger could be quick, her anger would swiftly subside. Her mind was equally as trained as her body, and she held the tranquility of that trained warrior of the ancients within her. And silently, as her graceful form glided in the shadows, the woad-marked female regarded the world with curious, white eyes.

It was then that something caught her attention. The light had just slipped beneath the horizon, submitting to the will of the moon and darkness. It was the feminine hour, and the dark warrior was accustom to this night. The woad markings and her white eyes were the only apparent characteristics of her form in the newly fallen darkness. But upon the wind she found a scent. And it was foreign and masculine. The woad warrior was curious now, and, with a quick look to the heavens (where her Dream drifted above her), the female changed her course. She thought she knew what this creature would want, for the Raven whispered silently of the stranger’s location. Of how he paced at their boarders and of how he sat, waiting, without a call. The female considered these silently as she found that dark blot of his form in the darkness.

Upon arriving, the female’s swift eyes took in the details of his character. He was silent and patient as he sat, and yet, there was something impatient about him. He was arrogant, she could see that clearly in his posture. But he believed himself to be something more. A knowing smile came lightly to her lips, and while her smile seemed lighthearted, she had already found that she was not fond of his particular personality. But it was disrespectful to judge so completely so early, for they had only just met, and so the female smiled to the male amiably as her silent steps ceased. The woad warrior did not sit, but remained as she was. Her posture was erected, and she did not hide her clearly dominant posture from him.

"Golden-eyed stranger," the alto melody greeted grandiosely, formally. There was no hostility or mockery in her smooth, pleasant voice, but there was a hardness in it. "How may I be of service?"

[/html]
[html]

Ah, yes, that's perfectly fine. Sorry for the lame reply; I'm packing for a trip tomorrow.

Dutch looked up at the wolf in front of him. He stopped pacing to get a good view of the female near him. She smelled of a foreign scent, yet that was obvious; where would Dutch have none this person before? She was rather pretty looking, as much as he hated to admit. He was used to everyone admiring his handsome looks, whereas he just stood there. He hated to admit that, perhaps, there were other pretty people out there. Dutch saw something pretty in everyone. It could blossom and make them as attractive as possible if they lived out their true potential.

Dutch blinked, clouding his thoughts with the present. He cleared his throat ready to speak after listening to the female. She had a pretty voice. It was almost like a song, or so Dutch had heard. "Why," Dutch began, his deep, rumble of a voice shattering the momentary silence. "I want to join Dahlia de Mai. That's my intention, at least. I bring the skills of extreme hunting and superb entertainment." Dutch smiled slightly, his eyes sparkling. A little charm here and there couldn't hurt anyone.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

The female’s ears pushed forward at the sound of his voice. It was a deep rumble, a sound that reminded her of the deep breathing of the earth—the sound of the soft, yet deafening whisper of the breath of the caves. She had only seen a cave once, and Sankor had shared that world with her. So she found this male’s voice unique. The warrior wondered if his personality were just as interesting or if he were simply another male. "And who is this that seeks to join Dahlia de Mai?" the female inquired, requesting that his name be given. His earlier impudence, or at least body language that she had viewed to be so, was quite contradictory to what he now showed her, but she did not let that fool her. She had known many such treacheries that ended in the death of the other, and she would not forget that lesson with him. But if he were merely another wolf or someone of interest, it would not be unfortunate in either case, for she found herself to be ‘simply another female’. But perhaps he would enrich the already diverse Dahlia de Mai with his presence. Indeed, any hindrance to the pack would not be welcome, especially since the pack had grown so wonderfully over the past couple of months.

"Hunting is a useful skill, and Dahlia will accept another hunter," the female replied, as if that was how it worked. "We have several pups to feed, and hungry mothers too. Your help, should you join our ranks, will be accepted." That amiable smile danced upon her lips as she observed the other male. He was not expressing any display of submission to her, and the warrior did not approve. But he was not expressing hostility, and he was not, at the moment, presenting himself to be a creature domineering and arrogant, so she allowed his casual presentation to go unchallenged for the moment. "What sort of entertainment do you provide?" His ambiguity perhaps required the question she had asked, but she was curious as to what it was he found to be ‘superb entertainment.

The woad tipped tail slithered slowly, almost imperceptibly, in the air behind her. And she was silent for a moment, allowing the music of the night to fill that space between them before she cut through it once more with her own alto melody. "And what does your history bring to Dahlia?" Perhaps she had worded the question in a curious way, but she spoke differently than others at times. The black, woad marked female wondered now of his past. Perhaps it was a bold question, but if she was going to make the decision of whether or not to allow him beyond the boarders, she required the consideration of his past. She did not wish to let an unstable creature join their midst if that creature was only going to disrupt the unity of the pack. Yet, she did not need or want the details at the moment, for surely that would take to long to regale the story of his life. But she needed to know what manner of wolf this golden-eyed male was.

[/html]
[html]

The brute flicked his bulky ears after hearing the female speaking. She was talking too much. Too much for Dutch's liking. He preferred people would listen to him- and technically obey him. He didn't have a high rank anymore and it was hard for him to adjust. Blinking rather slowly, Dutch realized she had asked his name.
"I'm a outgoing, arrogant fool. But you can call me Dutch. Dutch Biler'a."
Dutch smiled slightly, the corners of his mouth curling up into a grin.

"Yes, yes. Hunting is my greatest skill. I would be delighted to feed your pups and mothers." Dutch rumbled fastly, shooing the main essence of her statements. He was in too much of a hurry to really think over his words and was just blurting out whatever he could think of. Nodding swiftly, Dutch remembered his comment on superb entertainment. He really didn't know what he meant, but he would make something up. "Yes, yes. Entertainment. I'm.... easy going. I can people feel like they've never felt before." Dutch was telling the truth. He was a good lier. Dutch could trick people. He could confuse people. It amused him. He wasn't sure if it pleased them, but he never thought about that before.

History? Dutch's jaw tensed. He never liked talking about his past. His annoying brother, lame sister and obsessed parents never were his cup of tea. He decided to test his lying skills and say his brother was in the pack. Of course, he knew Ri'lo would never come to such a place. It seemed to good for him. "My brother, Ri'lo is a member of this pack," Dutch muttered, pretending to be affected by it. Inside, he was grinning.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait!
500+

Perhaps this night the female would be disappointed in her hopes of an interesting personality. Her woad bound ears shifted at that key phrase. Arrogant fool. The female frowned slightly, imperceptibly, at this given fact. "Be wary of where your arrogance takes you, Dutch Baler’a," the black female warned him, and her voice was quiet and smooth, quite belying of the message she had given him. The white eyes watched him carefully. Arrogance was a dangerous thing, and the warrior did not take such a thing lightly. Perhaps if he were in a state to say such a thing, it would not have been so serious in her mind. But he was a loner at the boarders of a pack seeking admittance. And while his open honesty would be appreciated, what he told her did not impress her. "I am Cwmfen nic Graine," she replied in introduction. "Head Warrior of Dahlia de Mai." Perhaps this latter bit of information was not necessary at the moment, but she would give him his subtle warnings.

She listened silently to what he had to say, but the woad warrior was not pleased. He exercised much and showed no submission to her, and the female, who was disciplined and respectable, was irritated by such insolence. And indeed when he did respond to her inquiries, she saw what his arrogance had to say, and she knew that such a thing did not end there. She knew all too well what arrogance could do, and his lack of control over even himself was something that she noticed more than the words coming out of his mouth. "You seem quick to disregard me, loner," the female responded to the silence. There was almost a snarl in her words, and the hostility was unmistakable. Cwmfen, who was normally a quiet, timid creature, could easily step out of herself and do what was expected of her. And it seemed as if she would use her irritation to call upon a hostile façade. And she could see that he was working on something, could see those gears in his head moving, but she knew not to what end.

Ril’o? These two did not seem to be related at all, but she knew how relations could differ and so took his word for it. "Indeed, Ril’o is a member of Dahlia de Mai," she agreed, clearly confirming his statement. "But that does not gain for you access to these lands." The white orbs considered the other as she spoke in her quiet melody. She wondered why he had decided to bring that up in response to her question. "But Ril’o’s presence is not your history," she countered. "I do not ask for every detail, Ductch Baler’a," the female continued slowly. "He is not the history in which I am interested. I do not wish to allow harm to enter the boarders with open arms." The woad she-wolf shifted on her paws. "And do not try to deceive me. It will do you no good." She was not implying that she could read through the lies, although she thought that what he said may not be true. She was implying that, should he be allowed into the pack and wreak havoc, she would kill him. It would be her duty.

[/html]
[html]

400+

Dutch blinked. He had never met such a female; one so strong and clever. It was strange. He was taking orders from a female. Dutch could be called sexist, yet he wasn't against females; he just thought males (especially him) were better. "Cwnfen, I am an arrogant fool. You asked for my name, and that is what everyone calls me. Is that not a name?" He grinned at the female, making sure she knew that he didn't give up easily. Dutch would never give up.

"Disregard you? Never," Dutch sneered back, a growl deep in his voice. He would never let a female snap at him. He wouldn't allow it. Even if this wasn't his pack, he would make himself known. He was a power hungry, arrogant flirt. That was his nature. Dutch had never suceeded doing anything evil, but perhaps he would try. But not yet. He needed to get on someone's good side. He needed to make sure one person trusted him. Then, perhaps, Dutch would go in for the kill.

But Dutch wasn't that evil.

Yes, the resemblance between the two had never been there. They both nearly hated each other. Or, at least, Dutch hated Ril'o. But then he frowned. Ril'o truly was a member of Dahlia de Mai? That couldn't be! He wanted nothing to do with his friendly brother. He preferred shy, quiet wolves that would listen to him. "What do you mean he's in the pack? H-he can't be," Dutch rumbled, showing a slight sigh of nervousness. Even the big bad Dutch could have a weakness. It had always been his family.

"My history? You must be crazy. Who would want to hear my past?" Dutch Biler'a began, starting to tell his story. He wasn't a good storyteller but when he got into it, he was quite interesting. "I was born. My parents hated me. My brother hated me. My sister hated me. I didn't care, though. I loved being on my own. But now I want a pack. I want someone, anyone to like me. Not hate." The brute rumbled. He was telling the truth, except for the last part. He didn't really care if anyone liked him or not. Come to think of it, he didn't know why he wanted to join Dahlia de Mai. It was a strange feeling, but he was drawn to it.

[/html]
[html]

500+

"Why do you repeat yourself?" The female asked. And yet, that question was pointless, for she did not seek an answer. But still she wondered. She had not questioned his descriptors of himself, and surely she could see plainly the arrogance he so openly held. And perhaps that was why he felt the need to repeat himself. Perhaps he was trying to convince himself that he was something else. He claimed arrogance, he acted arrogant, but that was all superficial, all on the surface. What was beneath that haughty exterior, the woman wondered. Was it something darker, or something lighter, softer. Or perhaps he was not a complicated being and she was troubling herself with trifles. Silently, the female moved on to another thought and considered only what was openly shown to her. For now, for one joining, that would be enough.

The warrior gave a quiet growl as her hackles itched to rise. "Watch it, Biler’a," the soft alto warned. "I do not play games." And she was sure that that was what the male was trying to do: play a game. The female never tired herself with petty deceptions, and she wondered why anyone else would want to waste their time. Her father played such games, but his games were broader with a specific end. In all else, her father was direct. Perhaps too direct. But then, he was a solitary creature, and that man with the empty soul never wasted his time in joining packs. But she doubted that this Dutch Biler’a was a creature so dark as Corvus Vendetta. Nevertheless, the female tired quickly of such things. And for a loner seeking acceptance, such games were not beneficial.

Cwmfen straightened herself. "He is," she responded simply, quietly, and without anger or irritation. As he continued with his history, or with what he wished to share, at least, she was silent. She was unmoved by his tale. Perhaps it was because she saw him to be at fault for his own sufferings. "If your brother hates you, why do you seek refuge from a hateful world in a place that harbors him?" the female inquired realistically. "Your reason for joining Dahlia de Mai confuses me. You are not showing certainty, and that wavers my judgement." Cwmfen’s alto melody carried a sharp edge in it, and it was clear that she was not amused by this character. She paused before moving on to another thought.

"You seem to have a problem with authority, Biler’a. I warn you that Dahlia does not tolerate insubordination. Are you ready to accept the authority, Bilera?" She paused again. "If you are going to cause problems because your brother, Ril’o, is a member, perhaps you will want to re-think which pack you wish to join." It was not necessarily that the female was chasing him away. But she did not want trouble in Dahlia de Mai. His joining wouldn’t be the first time a family came together in Dahlia, for, strangely, that was happening frequently these days in Dahlia.

[/html]
[html]

300+

Dutch was irritated. His ears flicked impaitently and he felt like getting up and leaving. But he couldn't. He wanted to join Dahlia de Mai for his... purposes and wasn't giving up. He wasn't repeating himself; merely making sure that his point was getting across. By her tone, Dutch decided that he had gotton it across. He wouldn't stop there, however. He would never stop. Dutch was too much of a determined brute to stop after suceeding.

But how had he suceeded? His main purpose was to get wolves to trust him, then strike. At this rate, every wolf in Nova Scotia would suspect him of a crime. Dutch didn't want that. Yet. Dutch cleared his throat, his deep, bass voice shattering the female's weak, small voice. "Nor do I. I would never play games with such a precious plaything," He grinned a broad smile, looking straight into the female's eyes.

"I wish to join this pack, no matter if my brother is a member or not. This is my decision, not his. He has nothing to do with this!" Dutch murmured softly, anger and irritation in his tone. He was annoyed at Cwnfen; she was too outspoken for his taste. He liked his playthings small and frail; the exact opposite of this female. But he wasn't losing anything. Dutch didn't want to play with this female; there were greener pastures out there. Dutch just had to reach them.

"I will accept authority. I will do whatever you ask. I won't get into fights with my brother whatsoever," The brute said, his voice a complete monotone. "On one condition," He grinned wider, showing off his unkept teeth. "You entertain me. I like being in your company. We should... arrange another playdate," Dutch rumbled softly, hoping no one would hear except Cwnfen.

[/html]

[html]

Hahah, cool, ^=^ I’ll accept him now; do you want a follow-up thread immediately?
500+

A light smile flickered across her maw, and it held a darker quality than what was customarily warranted. He was angered, and yet he held himself. The woad warrior approved of this evident control, and it was perhaps what saved him. The female nodded silently but otherwise did not respond. She allowed for the silence to fill that empty space between them once more as she watched him with a calculating gaze. That white gaze met the yellow eyes effortlessly, and if was fierce and filled with a challenge. It was almost as if she saw right through him, and her gaze was like the white fires of an ancient star. And then, as if satisfied, the female nodded, and the intensity of that gaze was dimmed if only by the shadow of tranquility.

"Perhaps you’re right and he doesn’t." The alto melody was a soft murmur, as if she spoke to herself. Then, so that he could hear her as well, she said, "If you will accept the authority, I will permit you beyond the boarders." The female paused, the white orbs watching the golden-eyed male. "I ask that you behave yourself," and the female purposefully used the diminutive language as she smiled savagely at him, challenging. But the female was not a cruel creature. It was her irritation with his arrogance that brought out her own. And so, when the female was silent, that tranquility of a warrior’s training came forth once more. Tame the body and make savage the mind.

"The leader of Dahlia de Mai is the Rosea Cercelee." She told him, and if anyone, he was expected to obey her. "Haku is the Lilium and I am the Adonis. But like every pack, you are expected to respect all members of Dahlia de Mai. With this in mind, should I find that you have broken your word, I will not take the matter lightly." She would not take the matter lightly with anyone if such a thing were to happen, but she would allow him to think that she would make a special exception. "If you have any questions, feel free to find me." As she concluded, her alto voice was soft and assuaging once more. And she offered him a smile. Dutch Biler’a was now her packmate, and he would receive the same respect from her that she gave to everyone else.

Then abruptly, but with a grace that seemed to transcend the earthly, the female turned to leave. Unconcerned with this male she had permitted into the pack, she turned her back on him, and her legs carried her silently and with a leisurely pace. Her movements were like her voice, pleasant and like a dance. And such a thing belied her martial habits. But such was the theme of appearances and realities. Once she was a good distance away, the female turned back and called to Dutch over her shoulder. "Watch who you call a plaything." And her smile was almost coy as she turned away from him and slipped into the night.

[/html]
[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.