Just like the ocean needs the waves.
[html]

She had nothing to say to save Savina from feeling such a need to constantly comfort her. She wished she did. But the words wouldn’t form, all she could do was let the younger fey fall into the role she had just been playing. Anu gave her a nod and smiled, knowing that she didn’t want Savina to constantly feel the need to prop her up and ease the pain that swam freely in her veins. Anu would need to learn to deal with it, some way.

Anu knew the words she spoke were truth, but they were hard to believe anyways. The feeling of being inadequate was embedded deeply in her chest, and though Savina's words help to uproot them it was a slow process. The tawny wolf let her face relax and a small smile formed her lips, Savina always knew how to turn her around. A deep breath released any tension she held, and Anu searched for the words she hoped would express how grateful she truly was.

There will be things that they will miss, but that’s where the pack comes into play. Maybe Savina could take something away from what Anu felt, ease any worries that she might have. Everyone has a hand in raising them. And we’ll all help with yours Anu looked into the green eyes of her friend, letting the exhaustion show for a brief moment. Thinking reflectively Anu spoke with another small smile. Savina you’re the glue to this pack, we’ll all love them. Just like each loved her, they would all love the puppies that she bore.

[/html]
[html]
Close after your next post? And sorry this is teh crap Tongue

Whether she needed to or not, the Italian woman felt the need to be there and help her friends and packmates. She had always been an incredibly empathetic soul and wanted to show others that they were not alone. That they didn't have to bear the burden by themselves. They had been there for her too. Anu had been there for Savina before and she was returning the favor. Though it wasn't simply returning a good deed. She would always be there if the tawny wolfess needed her.

She smiled warmly at Anu's words. It was true, the whole pack had at least some paw in raising a litter. Whether it was helping to protect them and keep an eye on them or teaching them the things they needed or wanted to know. She certainly felt a connection with each of Naniko and Anu's brood. She had no blood relation to any of them, but they called her an aunt and at she really felt that she was one. "You're right, and that will be such a help. Even though I never felt completely accepted there when I got older, my birth pack did a lot to help raise my siblings and I."

Midnight ears dipped and she felt her face warm. "Oh, I don't know about being the glue, but thank you." She still hadn't completely forgiven herself for her fight with Hybrid. If something was going to happen that involved the pack as a whole it would have happened already, but still. She should never have risked the safety of her home. A wide yawn split her mouth and she looked sleepily back at Anu. "Do you want to come inside? I don't think I'll be able to stay awake much longer but we can talk for a bit more."

[/html]
[html]

Yes, and LIES!
sidenote; i f'n love naps...

Anu could only give a small smile. There was only truth in their words, and such honesty was what Anu had based their friendship on. The honest fey wouldn’t have been able to live with herself if there were lies between them. She was truthful with all of her friends, and with almost ever beast that she met. Withholding information was something that she practiced, but lies were too horrible for her timid soul to bare. Living with dishonesty in her heart was something that would destroy her from the inside out. She wasn’t even sure if the secrets she kept wouldn’t do the same.

The tired female welcomed the suggestion Savina made. It was her understanding that being pregnant took its toll on the mother to be, as it always had Naniko. She would need more and more rest, and Au was eager to let her have it. But Anu felt the fatigue as well. All the tears she had spilled, all the emotion that racked through her had drained her of all her energy. Crying left her with a dull headache, and the pain of the loss she felt was creeping back into her body. Some felt a release of the unhappiness when shedding tears, it only hit her harder and lingered while they dried. Sleep was her only solution.

Nodding Anu rose to stand beside the night hued wolfess, taking another glance at her round swelling belly. Her smile returned, and she moved to open the door for her.

A nap would be a blessing.

[/html]