j/ruby is her name
EDIT: /idiot

Sabeen Thames
November 23rd, 2006
Luperci
Canis lupus luperci verto
Female
aim: omg it's kitaahyy! or pm works, too.

[html]

ooc. this will be fun! anyone can joiiin, not just svara. ps. this is the dress she is wearing, but in navy and torn around the edges.

the wind had blown her from her lonely home, the dusty cliffs in solitude. Her pack had long since dispersed, driven apart by internal collapse - not just partly her fault - and she had been left alone, to wallow in her self miseries. But Sabeen was not a deep intellect, and philosophic ponderings of her failures had left her wanting. The lady stood on two legs, wrapped in a loose dress. The edges were frayed but it held stable enough. Her transformation was astonishing: the wolf had been born just that, a wolf, but then became a luperci. Her old mate, her ex love, the bastard. They had been something, once, but he couldn't stand her freedom, her looseness. She had been a wild spirit, unafraid to dance and flirt, and he had been a jealous ass.

She had hated him after his rape. She would have willingly submitted to his will... but he had to prove his point. He had to break her. It made her sick. Sabeen had been forced to carry his children. They were the symbols of her captivity, and she hated them so much her bones burned. The girl, especially. She saw the look in his eyes, that tinge of lust. If she hadn't hated him before, it was then, when they would sneak off together, the child her father's new plaything. Her slaughter of her sons had been a mercy killing.

Wheat-coloured eyes trailed down the edges of the pack. The borders were unmistakable and freshly marked. Split lip curled into a smile. It had been too long since she inflicted her presence on her own kind. Sabeen let forth a sharp howl, expectantly waiting on a packmember to arrive.
[/html]
[html]
Hey there!

When the female's howl sounded, the chocolate and cream male simply turned around and tracked the borders back to where the lady was waiting. Usually the trespassers roamed around in Dahlia as they saw fit until they were discovered, but perhaps he finally was to meet a stranger with a brain for once. It would be a nice experience. The male was in his halfling form, still reeking of fresh wounds from his past violent weeks. New scars seemed to be everywhere, but he trusted that the majority of the cuts and bruises would be hidden by his thick fur. He trotted confidently towards the woman as her form came into view as he drew closer. The Lilium's lips lifted slightly, halfway baring his glistering white teeth in a rather lazy manner. He had experienced too much crap on the borders lately, and he was not a very trusting wolf. She was only a female though, so he had no doubts that he could handle her.

He let his legs slow down and stop and took a short moment to examine the lady up and down with a sky blue gaze that seemed all to innocent for the monster behind. "May I help you?" Obviously she had a purpose for being here, she had howled after all. He slightly titled his head and let his tail wag lazily behind him while waiting for the female's reply.

[/html]
[html]

Svara sat alone she hadn't spoken much since Haku's anger at her. Anger had seeped into her at the fact she was now only a few days after in an adult rank. So now it was okay she screwed anyone she wanted? An angry growl emitted from her as she grabbed her dagger and threw it at the nearest tree. The weapon embedded it's self in the bark. Her anger was endless. She had made a mistake she couldn't take back. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath she stood and went after the dagger jerking it from the tree. Svara was fine not talking to Haku, if he wanted to be angry at her then she would deal with it and respond by not talking to him. She was sure that he would appriciate that.

With her hand holding the dagger a sound of a wolfs howl lifted in the evening air. It wasn't the howl that made her skin crawl, but the owner of that dreadful noise. Eyes wide a feeling Svara had never felt before filled her gut like liquid steal. Gripping the weapon tighter Svara moved towards the noise, moved as fast as her long legs would carry her. She praied it wasn't her mother. Begged the unseen that the bitch had not come here. Yet as she got closer and closer the feeling of dread

She stopped when she could finally see the women. In her red dress one she had worn before. Seeing the women from a far Svara roared in rage. It wasn't fair! Why had the bitch come here! Svara watched as Haku made an enterance. Her fists clenched. He would probably let her mother in just to spit her, but Svara was no fool. She knew how to play this out. Embedding the dagger in the bark of the tree next to her Svara walked towards them. Unlike her mother She had her fathers ablity to adapt, to change who they were to get somewhere if they needed.

Not even looking at Haku or adressing him she answered his question. "Oh she could help you in many ways." Her yellow eyes never left the women. "She could eat your children. Burn your house to the ground, and while she is at it proclaim she is doing you a favor." The girls voice was cold. She was no longer a pup her mother could kill. She was a growing wolf with a temper as big if not bigger then her own.

[/html]
[html]
The male was the first to arrive. Fresh cut and scarred, smelling of dominance. But she would not get the chance to properly introduce herself, because a sudden scent entered the air, a scent she had hoped she would never find again. Her eyes snapped to the yellow ones of her daughter. She was grown, no longer a child, but not old enough to know, to understand the world. Her lips curled in disgust. If she had known that the child was going to be here, she would have never come. A low hiss escaped her at Svara's words. 'Do not speak of what you do not know, child.' Her tone was harsh but even. The wolf turned her attention from her worthless daughter back to the male, inclining her head in respect.

'My name is Sabeen Verlust. I seek ... acceptance into your packlands.' Her mind was fast at work. She did not know her daughter's closeness to the male but did not risk assuming. Sabeen knew she must play it fast and cool to avoid a scene. It would be unavoidable at any rate but she had to come out on top, better than the rat girl who's mouth was too big for her own good. She would not admit to her taken name unless pressed (and she knew she would be) and already her mind ran through lies, seeking some neutral history that would convince the male that she knew the truth and not the brat with a grudge.
[/html]
[html]
---

His gaze darkened slightly as Svara's scent made an entrance moments before the young wolf herself and her loose mouth. His ears perked as they took in Svara's words. He disliked her entrance and her lack of respect (as always), but her words were notified and stored together with what soon would be his first impression of the golden eyed adult in front of him. His eyes did not flicker away from the trespasser, and he ignored the woman's words back at the other Dahlia member. Haku was not happy with Svara, and he was certain she was not happy with him either. He just hoped she was able to understand why he had acted as he had and the danger she was in this very moment. With an adult rank, Svara had no longer any excuses for her wild behavior, and she would do well to remember that. "Watch your mouth, Svara." He wondered where the connection between the two females lay. He guessed it was a close relative, most likely Svara's mother. The scents were somewhat related, so it would make sense.

The older woman's behavior and introduction pleased him, and he hoped this would be a day free of any drama. "I am Haku Soul, next in command in Dahlia de Mai." He gave the woman a quick nod, as an official greeting, but nothing more. "Svara, do you know this woman?" Of course she did, and Haku would appreciate every piece of information the brat could come up with, even though he knew they would probably be harsh, even in his ears. Although the question had been directed to Svara, he hoped the woman would speak up as well to Svara's words when they came. Always interesting, getting to know new souls.

[/html]
[html]

An angry snarl came from Svara but she did not move. Her yellow eyes spat fire at the bitch before her. Her words made fire turn in her belly. "Don't call me a child. Old hag." Svara said lowly. She wasn't a dense as the others who would fall for her cheap flismy charm. Svara had seen Sabeen's true colors since the days she had birthed her and her brothers. Haku's words were ignored she only gave him a seething look that said what she thought of his words. If he would treat her like the she was not worth redemption then he was invisible to her. Svara Thames had enough asses in her life to care.

Her eyes went back to the women. She had left the dagger because of this, knew that she would want to kill her the moment she was close. "Sabeen Thames. You never change. You were a bitch the day I met you." Svara growled stepping threateningly closer. Haku's question was ignored. He wouldn't side with her, what would he care. This was her own battle and he had no part in it. "I'm glad my father put you in your place. It gave him the heir that would kill you." She said a smile that was hidding one of her secret desires behind it. Svara took another threatening step closer.

[/html]
[html]
Sabeen looked sharply at Svara, drawing back her lips warningly. The male chided her, and so the mother kept her mouth shut, for now- once she was accepted (and she would be) - there would be time to mince words with her daughter. Wheat eyes left the child to stay on Haku. 'She is my daughter,' she answered for her, although the wretch had already shot off her mouth. A flash of anger arose in her eyes and was gone, buried under a calm manner and almost amused smirk. Smoothing the wrinkled from her dress, the lady addressed her daughter: 'All talk with nothing to back it, just as your father. You speak big for your age, but I know the truth: you've no clue.' Smoothly she spoke, not allowing her fury to betray her.

Svara advanced towards her but the woman stood her ground fully. She was unafraid of the girl and her idle threats. She sought out the yellow of her daughter's eyes and held them for a second, considering, but then stepping aside and turning back to Haku. 'I do hope she isn't always this... uncouth.' A hint of motherly concern, perhaps? Not to be mistaken for the real thing, of course. No, consider it more distaste. 'As for your pack, I can speak German. I am also talented in.. negotiation.' She paused on the word. The art of negotiation went hand in hand with the art of seduction. She allowed a small smile to erupt across her scarred lips. 'You should be able to find a use for me,' Sabeen concluded, turning her gaze back to her offspring. Her eyes gleamed mockingly for a moment before fading back into a neutral expression, expecting some sort of outburst.
[/html]
[html]
300+

Svara went on and made her own show as she always did. That was it. Her words were out quick enough, and she stepped towards the older woman, obviously threatening. Haku ignored the look the young wolfess had thrown in his direction. His eyes had always rested on the female, but now they slowly made their way to Svara Thames. How dared she. Would she ever change? If she did not change her direction soon, she would fall beneath the puppy rank where she had started. The mother seemed better than the daughter for sure. He wished he had shifted to his full werewolf form sooner, but he could not be bothered to change. They both had to look down to him when they spoke, but he was a monster made out of claws, fangs and muscles, so there was no question about who was the superiour here. Well, there shouldn't be.

The man stepped in between the two females as Sabeen directed her words to him. His ears flickered and paid attention, but his dangerous gaze was on Svara. He turned halfway around, shoulder and back to the joiner and his frame turned to Svara. " Svara, if you are not mature enough to handle this, then I suggest you leave before you get stripped of your rank. Maybe Solum would suit you better, perhaps that could teach you some respect and manners." Ultimately it was Cercelee's decision, but Haku would not hesitate overriding the rules and then explain quite a bit to Cercelee. He had kept too much away from the Rosea, protected the child, but enough was enough.

He turned slightly to face the female that shared some of his coloration. "Unfortunately she is, and I apologize." He meant what he said. No matter what he had heard about Svara's mother, it seemed Sabeen's snotty spawn was worst. Negotiation for this pack sounded like a very good thing. Gods knew Dahlia needed it. But. "Though, I wonder; will I have much trouble with you two in the same pack? We have little tolerance for troublemakers here in Dahlia, and I promise you, I do not handle rule breakers kindly." He was disappointed. Svara would never be taken seriously if this was how she would behave. Right now, Sabeen seemed more worthy of Dahlia than her daughter.

[/html]
[html]

This women made rage burn in her chest. She had never been good to her, she had never done anything for her. She had only taken. Taken her brothers, taken her father, and taken what home she had had. Now she was here to take this away from her. She was like a desease that couldn't be hidden. One that came up every time you thought it was over. Seeing her again made something in Svara mature, made the child get a taste of reality. She would have to play her cards right, but it was so hard when all she could see was her fathers blood. All she could see were his grey eyes. Her brothers had been a promise of company, she had loved them while they lived, but it hadn't lasted long before she killed them.

Hurt was beyond what Haku was able to do to her. When she thought the male couldn't have done worse then what he had done to her in the cabin, standing between her and her mother and telling her those words. Svara could feel the need to cry come. Having your own pack stand against you to the one person who had shredded your life, was more then many could bare. Instead of crying Svara leaned up and whispered into his ear. "I hope she kills you, just like she did my father. Because then it will be two people I can't stand out of my life." Svara would rather him beat her to death then stand there and have him defend the women who had tormented her her whole life. Leaning back from his ear she said louder, finally adressing him in front of Sabeen."Why should I care what a ghost says. Because that is all you are to me Haku Soul."

Her yellow eyes went to that women the one who would be her down fall. "Just remember you made me what I am Mommy, so be happy I learned well from the best." Svara remembered her father telling her that he felt he had made a mistake by her mother. He had said that she wasn't always right in the head, and her flighty nature had to be contained. When he had looked at her that day and told her to kill her mother first before she ever killed her. Looking on the situation now Svara knew they were both one of a kind, that they were both nasty and unbearable, but Sabeen Thames would hide her true nature then kill those around her. She would do what SHE thought was right just like she did her Svara's brothers and father. Could someones life fall any more apart? Svara was sure it could and would.

[/html]
[html]
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5443 ... 6b9oco.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

For a moment, the urge to stick her tongue out at her daughter flashed over her and then was gone. Sabeen would hold on to her shaky sanity for this meeting, at least. She flicked a fly away with her tail, feeling incredibly smug as Haku reprimanded the insolent child. There was a ringing in her ears but she ignored it as she always did, instead focusing on capturing the words her daughter whispered into the leader's ears. Kill... father. It was enough to assume what she had said. Sabeen braced herself for the questions that were soon to follow, but that damn ringing was getting louder. Svara threw in her last words and the lady let her have them. The time for readdressing the past would come. Tonight she danced alone.

Haku's point was valid. She studied the face of the chocolate male for a moment, and then spoke. 'If Svara wishes to start trouble, I cannot stop her. However, I will attest that I will not tolerate a disturbance because of... our history.' Sabeen paused, turning her gaze to Svara. The image of the child was convoluted in her head. Her eyes seemed too piercing. 'I trust that you will agree?' The words were casually flung. A flash in her gut, burning hot. Kill the girl. She bit her tongue, drawing blood, her lips stretching temporarily into a frown. Together, Sabeen. Stay together...

[/html]

CRAP. I meant to post in Sabeen's account >_________>
[html]
300+ really short and crappy, but just wanted to get it over with before I head off to bed. School will be rather demanding from monday on, so I figured I should just get you titled up as quickly as possible. We can continue this thread for a bit if you're up for it though, but my replies will be slightly slower.

Svara made a growl rise in his throat. That fucking child never knew when to stop. "You will obey this ghost, because he is your superior. Now shut the fuck up and leave us. You had a chance to have a say in this matter, but you blew it. One more sneaky remark from you and I will put you there." One single sharp word from her and it was over. He could not treat her as an adult if she could not act as one. She was nothing but a foolish child that spilled her chances over and over again. He flashed his fangs at the young girl, daring her to spit back.

"You cannot possibly be worse than this girl." And if she were, then he would take her down to the fiery pits. Svara had ruined quite a bit for herself. Haku was more focused on Svara than he was on her mother, and therefore he did miss out on signs he might would have picked up elsewise. Haku knew what it was to be sick, to be.. unstable. Yet, here he was, and did Sabeen deserve less? She had kept her temper in check with the girl, something he seemed to have more and more trouble with. If anything, he could easily admire it.

"I will trust you on your words, then." There was nothing else to do. He would rather trust and be deceived than taking the longer way. With this tactic, he would have more fun if they failed him. "How about a little guided tour through the lands, Sabeen? I can fill you in on the basics of this pack as we go along." He did not need much to let new faces in. He was simple like that. Ignoring Svara, he started to walk a few steps before he turned to see if the woman would follow. He would figure out the golden eyed woman soon enough.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[html]

Svara felt her temper rise the rage eat at her gut and she almost did something she would regret, until...until a warm hand settled on her shoulder from behind. Yellow eyes were staring at Haku and her mother and knew they weren't touching her, and this hand was gentle, there was no anger in it's touch. "It wouldn't be wise to do that Svara." His voice was deep and wise in her ear nothing more then a whisper. Turning her head Svara looked into the face of some one that looked vaugly familiar, like what her brother would have looked had he been....grown. Svara blinked in shock and like a ghost he was gone like he had never been there, but his touch and words lingered.

Turning her head back to Haku she didn't know what to do. The sudden apperance of Zack has shaken her making svara's mouth tighten into a taunt line. Why did she just see Zack? Her yellow eyes went over Haku's shoulder to her mother, the women who had murdered her brothers. Was she the reason? Between the two of them Svara had had enough, and weather her brother had been there or not his words had been wise ones. She gave one last look at Haku, but unlike the last ones this one shoved the hurt he had caused her in this action. She had no one on her side, and now her own monster was here in her life. Turning from them she went back down to the tree and retreived her dagger. The feeling of her brother still with her.

[/html]