she's a predator posing as a house pet
[html]

I refuse to fill out your joiner information. :|

The decision had been made with a great deal of hesitation. Aurèle had managed to survive four winters on her own, and while she was still in her prime, she also recognized that this was costing her. The majority of her mass had been lost, leaving her underweight for her size. While the thick arctic coat did well to hide most of this, late and night when she sat up alone she felt the reminders. Her thoughts would eat her away long before her survival skills failed her. Each time she made a kill she saw the bodies and—
     Cold reason shut her thoughts off behind metal walls, and she blinked. The last time she had been on AniWaya’s territory it had been in the company of her sister. Now she was alone, sitting on the damp earth and well aware that this was perhaps the wrong choice. It had to be made, however. There was no formal call for her sister, no reason to do so. Someone, she was sure, would find her. Things always worked out like that.

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I won't argue...

A loud snore came out of Catherine's throat as she slept in the top of her tree. It wasn't uncomfortable as it used to. After all, it was some sort of her habitat, the top of the trees. Her sleep was so deep right now that she even noticed as Seymour, her peregrine falcon, landed in the tip of her nose, flapping his wings, trying to equilibrate in the angulous muzzle. His claws tickled her, and she awaked with a large yawn. "Seymour, it is too early to wake me up. Why don't you let me sleep a few minutes more?!" she demanded to the bird, that now was pulling her mane and harshing lowly. Realizing that it was something important, she sat on the thick branch to hear what was up. The bird jumped and floated around, cheeping to her and to the ground. The grayish female looked down to see that a few yards away, there was a white wolf sat on the ground, the breeze blowing very weakly on her face. She sniffed the air to discover that it was a female, and a loner, but it somehow smelled likely Tayui. A relative, perhapes. She rolled her eyes, because if there was someone tresspassing the boarders, that meant she had to go greet it. In other words, she wasn't going to sleep again.

She jumped from branch to branch swiftly, getting closer and closer to the ground. She reached for it with a sultry thud sound. Walking on two legs to the stranger, she stopped a few steps to her and crossed her arms on the chest. "Salutations." she greeted the stranger, with a tone more polite than usual. It must be her nerves. She usually gets moody when she is awakened.

[/html]
[html]

The flutter of wings distracted her, and the white female looked up, searching for the source. She was only mildly surprised when a woman with dark stripes in her fur and red-black hair came out of a tree. Her appearance was curious, and that was why she regarded her (for a split second) peculiarly. Shortly after this, she gave a slight tip of the head and then looked back up to the female. In her lupus form, and still seated, Aurèle had to keep her head up in order to remain on the girl’s face.
     “Hello,” she responded, accented voice thick, betraying her heritage. “I apologize if I’ve interrupted you, so I’ll get to the point. I would like to join this…” Oh, what had Tayui called it? Aha. “, tribe. My sister is currently a member here, and spoke highly of it.”

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Shorty -lack of criativity-

Catherine held her gaze, her left emerald eye and her right milky white felt the bright green eyes of the other female. She could almost taste at the female's eyes that she was serious. The blunt way the other got to the point. She smiled in a ignorant way, but kept her pose. She could do it too.

"Alright. So, what useful skills do you have, miss...?" she asked, not only her skills but her name, in a certain way. She didn't feel the urge to ask who was her sister, but by the name she would discover. She kneeled on the ground, so she would look in the other's face easier, her arms still crossed, her smile fading.

[/html]
[html]

This is really short, I apologize.
     Her face did not betray that she read the peculiar looking girl’s unspoken language, though Aurèle was ready to feign her innocence for a while longer. “Aurèle Aston,” she relented, though doubted the surname was necessary. Though she and Tayui had minor differences in appearance, they were remarkably similar in that aspect as well. “As far as my skills go, I am bilingual and have managed to survive four years on my own. Hunting is one of my talents.” This was due in part to her size—even now, unshifted, she was remarkably tall. The pale woman shut one eye against another gust of wind.

[/html]
[html]
Shorty -.-'

Aurèle Aston. Aston... 'Oh!', Catherine thought. Tayui Aston. So she was Tayui's sister. Catherine never knew Tayui had a sister, and that they were so alike. She smiled lightly for a second as she heard the skills of the Aston. Well, surely this hunting skills are something for her to survive so long.

"Alright... Just a second." she said, and threw her head up, and howled, the soprano, sharp sound filling the air. The white female would understand that she was calling some leader. The grayish female knew that this joining was the quickest she ever saw, but she didn't care. How quicker it ended, quicker she would come back to bed.

[/html]
[html]

I just jumped in, because I'm rude like that Wink

Snapping out of his line of thoughts, Dawali heard Catherine howl. The morning air was crisp and sharp, spring'y. He liked it, more so than the nights of the winter, thus he had gotten up quite early to stroll around, maybe look out a few materials or material sources for his hut. Although, in reality, he'd just walk around with no goal, but telling himself he was doing something useful somehow made him more content. Now, however, he interrupted his morning stroll and quickly paced in the direction of Catherine. She wasn't awfully far away, but would be around the edge of their claimed land, probably. Or so it seemed anyways.

As the red furred male's two legs carried him to the younger member, he noted with an amount of satisfaction that he had been correct. There was a stranger, and it seemed Catherine had called him to speak with her. Very well, so he would! Nodding as a greeting to Catherine he gently spoke her name, and then turned his yellow eyes onto the stranger female, smiling politely. "My name's Dawali. Can I help you?" Though he was looking at the stranger it would be obvious to Catherine that he spoke to them both. He was far too polite to simply ignore her.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin
[/html]
[html]

“Thank you,” she offered to the nameless woman. Before she had a chance to ask for her name in return, a red-furred man appeared and began his approach. Respectfully, the Aston woman lowered her head. Because the others were both two-legged, and she was not, her large size did not force her to lower her body to the wet, soppy ground.
     She lifted her head, neon eyes clear. “Hello. My name is Aurèle Aston, and I’ve come to seek a place here.” Short, to the point. If there was one thing Aurèle believed in it was getting things done quickly. Four years was far too long, and it was eating her alive inside.

[/html]
[html]

HOMG I did it again. Short, just posting wildly so the process gets over with asap Smile

The femme greeted him with respect, and Dawali smiled in return. She wasted no time, and quickly presented him with her name, and the subject of the discussion. The white woman's name rang familiarly in his ears - she would be related to Tay, then? They certainly shared color of pelt. "I assume you're related to Tayui, with your last name?" His words were mild and gentle, and after giving the femme some time to answer he turned to Catherine, but still spoke to them both. Focusing those yellow eyes onto hers, the male asked for her judgment. He trusted her to be able to do this very well, despite her somewhat odd ways. So she liked climbing, no big deal, yeah? "I think it'd be very nice to add another member to our ranks, especially on who already has relatives around here. Catherine, what is your opinion?" Catherine had most likely interviewed her on a more thorough scale, and this might mean she had something to add. Smiling, he knew he should perhaps handle this himself 100%, but if Auréle has already gone through the process it would be very tiresome to do it over again. And he was quite in a hurry to get back anyways, because he'd just realized he might have more pressing matters than he thought; the ceremony.

[/html]
[html]
You passed over my turn mimimi... *watered baby eyes* W.C.: 163 (shorty -.-')

Catherine could almost taste the hurry atmosphere around the three of them. As soon as they were done, she would be able to leave them and go back to her bed and sleep. She kept in silent while Dawali talked to the Aston, but when the word passed to her, sheseemed a little out of the line of thought. Quickly, she found the subject and tried to make up her mind.

"Oh, yes. Sure... She mentionated her skills of hunting. It might be useful, since we need to recover the time without food of the winter, right?" she answered, stuttering a little. She was still out of herself. She remembered that she needed to finish cleaning her new den. Her hurry increased, and suddenly she was remembering the problems she needed to solve. She got scared as Seymour landed on her shoulder all of a sudden. She would let them talk alone there if it wasn't her polite side ordering her to stay.

[/html]
[html]

“She’s my sister,” the pale woman offered shortly. It was slightly peculiar to her that the two pack wolves were in such a rush as well, but she welcomed this. Without it she dreaded the regret would rush upon her and she would turn away as she had with so many chances before. Aurèle said nothing further, knowing that it was out of her hands now.

[/html]
[html]

Aaaand we're done? Post again both of you if you want?

Catherine had indeed done her homework, and Dawali was glad to be able to let this be over with now. He was a person that liked to keep track, to be on time, and to do his duties as best he could. Right now he had failed at this, and his urge to correct it nibbled at his mind, making him restless and eager to go. Nodding to the words Catherine offered, Dawali saw nothing in the way of letting the femme stay here. Tay was a good person, surely her sister would be just as good a contribution as her? "That about settles it then! Welcome, Auréle, please make yourself at home." He smiled again, polite as he always was, and took two steps backwards, signalizing that he was leaving. His eyes went to the new member, keen and focused. "Don't be afraid to call on me if there's anything you need, though I'm sure Tay can probably fill in any missing information." Nodding formally to the both of them, more like a half-bow, he turned around and left. It was looking to be a very good day indeed.

[/html]