just like a candle
[html]

250+

The brute's short, cropped brown hair waved slightly in the breeze. He was standing tall and proud in his Optime form, his most favortite form of the three possible. Dutch was glad to have finally been accepted into Dahlia de Mai; he could know take it over. The thought amused him. It amused him since he knew the idea would never come true. He wasn't planning on it. Yet, Dutch believed that he had the ability to be a leader. Some might agree with him; physically he could be a leader. But his personslity lacked. He was more likely to end up murdering someone then become a pack leader.

That was fine with him. He didn't need to be a leader to have a pleasure in life. Dutch just needed a female plaything. He could live without food, water or shelter but not without someone to play with. He grinned, showing a set of unkept, dirty teeth. Speaking of playing, Dutch wanted ever so much to do that right now. Instead, he was stuck in the middle of Dahlia de Mai territory in his optime form. Not the most exciting event that could happen to a guy.

But, heck, that was Dutch's life. Not exciting. But he wanted it to be. He wanted excitement. Drama. Fun. He wanted a plaything. A little fragile toy he could mess around with. The question was, who? Dutch would find out soon enough.
[/html]

[html]

Svara sat down at a tree. A peice of wood in her hand and the dagger carving away at the matter. Soon enough a wolf was forming out of the wood just as she wished it would. The grey eyes of another watched her. Ever since she had seen her mother again her brother Zack's ghost or whatever he was had been haunting her. Yellow eyes straied from their task to look at the male. He was grey like a steal and his eyes matched. His hair was long and darker then his coat by a few shades and pulled back by a leader band. He was broad shouldered and strong, but he was just as tall and lean and her. Of course he was taller then her, but that wasn't here nor there at the moment.

"Are you gonna keep following me?" Svara asked while her eyes went back to her dagger and the peice of wood. Her brothers voice rose up. "Oh like following you is the most enjoyable thing I could be doing." His voice was deep and velvety. Svara narrowed her eyes at him a sour look on her face. "Then go away." She said with genuin irritation. She wouldn't admit that he had saved her from making a mistake with Haku. Her brother chuckled at her. "Oh I would sis, but it seems me and you are stuck together." he grinned enjoying her irritation.

Growling Svara got up and threw the half finished carving of the wolf randomly out. She heard it hit something, but didn't care what. "Go the fuck away your dead leave me alone." She roared stomping away hearing her brothers laughter as she went. As she moved away she found herself coming across another male. He was new in the pack, and Svara didn't want anything to do with him. Her carving wasn't far from him, weather it had been him she had hit or not wasn't something Svara was really dwelling on. If her brother joined her she knew not to say anything, it was OBVIOUS no one but her could see the man, he was dead after all. Either she was going insane or he was a ghost. Svara was leaning more towards the first one. Moving towards the other male wolf she grabbed her carving with an angry movement. Her yellow eyes flicked to the strange before she straightened not all that concerned about him.

[/html]
[html]

200+

Dutch sensed another wolf nearby. He looked around, his eyes narrowed in confusion. Then, strangely, he came across a wolf. It was a female, no doubt, and an interesting one at that. She looked tough and strong, the way Dutch liked his girls. He chuckled at his own joke, bringing a hand up to mess with his hair. He didn't have much - he lost it in fights - but what was left was still fun to play with.

"Who are you, my pretty?" Dutch rumbled loudly enough for the female to hopfully hear. He didn't look up from the ground to call to the female. He assumed she was listening to him. Grinning from ear to ear, Dutch gave out a sigh. "I don't like my playtoys late," He replied curtly, an obvious whine deep in his voice. This female better hurry up for his words were true; he didn't like his females late. He wanted them now, right on time to have a slice of Dutch, the best slice of all.
[/html]

[html]

Picking up the peice she hadn't been counting on talking to the male. She had wanted to take her carving and get out of the others precence. His words had made her stop mid way rising carving in hand. Her head turned to look at him her yellow eyes just watching for a second before a malicious grin meandered onto her maw. He had some nerve, but she would reward him for his blunt action. Though Svara's rewards weren't always appericiated.

Standing up completly she kept that grin on her face, yellow eyes sparking with evil intentions. Her dagger was clenched in her other hand, but she was sure to keep that hand well out of sight and mind. Moving towards him slowly and invitingly she heard her brother voice rise up. "Svara don't. You know what the consequences will be." Svara ignored the irritating pest and moved to stop before the male who had so bluntly called her his toy.

Standing tall before the male, her lanky body was lean and nothing compared to the males thicker one. Svara just kept smiling a hidden meaning in her suductive grin. "Playtoy ehh?" She let her eyebrow rise a little. With a quick movement she had the blade to his throat pressing it as hard as she could with out breaking the skin. "Don't fucking talk to me like I'm your toy male. If anything I'm already somebodies toy and I like it that way. Keep your rat shit fill tounge in the trap you call a mouth." Svara growled visiously her fangs bared and the smile gone her yellow eyes almost steaming. She was beautiful in her anger, but also far from sane.

[/html]
[html]
Dutch's expression did not change at all as the woman striked at him. In fact, he began to grin wider and wider each second. This female was exactly his type! Strong, fierce and a bit insane. Like himself. The brute chuckled as this girl cursed and swore until his ears could hear no more. Usually, Dutch would be entertained with this type of woman. Yet, with her it only made him irritated and grumpy. "What are you trying to be? Cool? Entertaining? Swearing does not make you look like anything but a unclassy slob," He replied, eyes clouded with irritation and anger.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, m'dear. Just get the hell off of me, will you? Seriously. Didn't you learn manners from your mother?" The brute growled, a snarl and hiss escaping his lips. It was strange that Dutch would bring up mothers; his own was too nice and caring for his taste. Then, she died. Dutch hadn't cared the slightest. Noticing the female's eyes shine with insanity, Dutch chuckled. "What a beautiful playtoy you are."

[/html]
[html]

Svara couldn't help but love his response. He had deserved it. No one spoke to her that way unless it was the male wolf she had chosen to fuck, and the only male she had chose was Leroy. "Good thing I don't care what I act like so go drop dead fitto." Svara sneared at him. He would learn quickly she was far from a nice happy little bunny. She could give a rats ass at what he thought about her. Her yellow eyes were kept narrowed as she moved her blade from his throat.

"No my mother was better at eating my brothers and killing my father, but I'm so happy for you that your mommy taught you how to be an irritating fuck." She growled in her usual grumpy voice. His last words got a rise out of her and made Svara bare her teeth at him. "Call me insane again rat and I'll put this dagger through the item you think with." A spark went through her as she stared him down.

[/html]
[html]
Dutch laughed. His whole body shook with an extreme intensity, vibrating the earth below him. This female was such a card! She was entertaining, he realized. Not irritating, nor rude. The woman certainly was not social and happy go lucky, but the brute thought she wouldn't be so exciting to be around if she was. Dutch liked her fierceness and independance. "Hah, I love you, m'dear."

Realizing Dutch did not know her name, he quickly rumbled out to her. "I'm Dutch Biler'a. And you are...?" The brute grinned, handing out a grubby paw to the female. "What a pity. And for your information, my mother tried to teach me to be nice. I pushed away, of course. I'm more into the evil type of people, can't you tell? Or at least the outspoken ones," Dutch murmured the last part, pointing a single, dirt covered finger to the blade the female carried. "You're outspoken, are you not?"

[/html]
[html]

Svara gave the male wolf a look of irritation. It was a look she gave almost everyone, unless it was her lover leroy. She was to busy to give him irritated looks. A snort erupted from her showing her obnoxious nature. "I'm sure you like anything with a well shaped ass and long enough legs." She said with her yellow eyes narrowed on him. Svara was far from entertained with the males ways. Even with her harsh and crud nature the men she were drawn to usually were the strong but quiet type. They usually let her get away with more, indulged her open nature.

"None of your fucking buisness. If you want to know my name go ask any of the pack names. Just say 'the one with the nasty mouth on her' they will tell you." This put a shit eating grin on her face as she turned away from him to look at her brother Zack. "I'm far from evil ass wipe, just like to speak my mind. And for your information your with the wrong bunch of wolves if you like that type." She laughed at him the chuckle a sarcastic one.

[/html]
[html]
Dutch let out another deep chuckle. The woman was perfectly right; he did like everyone. Almost, that is. Thinking harder, the brute could think of someone that he liked especially. He gripped his palms tighter at the thought of the female. Clearing his throats and ignoring all of his imaginations, the male looked into the eyes of the female. "You got me nailed down, I must admit. Now! May I check if you have a well shaped ass?" He grinned, flashing his teeth again.

"Alright, I'll stick to beautiful. Attractive. Amazing. Pretty. Sexy, mhm. I like sexy the best," The Luperci murmured, laughing grimly. He imagined Sexy doing many different things with him. It brought a smile to his face, but the memory of the other female, the black one, kept tugging at him. Dutch kept trying to ignore it, but it was still there.

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

A laugh finally emitted from the female. Her irritation with the male seeming to blow away with her interest in him. Not an interest one had in a sexual way, but of a new companion who could prove to show a good time. "You can fucking check my nice ass when you gain one." She said with a nasty grin on her young face. He really did seem to have a way about him. Crossing her arms over her ample chest the she wolf finally mentioned her identity. "I'm Svara."

with her yellow eyes watching him she spoke again. "Dutch you'd be smart to not call me a playtoy, or next time I'll bite your nonexistant ass hard enough that you won't sit for weeks. Her voice was teasing, but the threat was there as she kept smiling. Where the wolf had come from was something she wasn't to sure of, and she was willing to bet every female he saw was sexy to him. Svara rolled her eyes and thanked the fates she had her own playtoy and he was really willing.

[/html]