everything's so nice until you crash..
[html]

[ooc; sorry short!]

Walking through the town towards it's square Ril'o felt very content with himself, golden tail swayed with his body as walked out of the back alleys. Everything smelt wonderful as his mind still goes to the time he had with Ade, it was small but enjoyable..she was just a friend. Ril'o hadn't even noticed how comfortable he had became here,only months ago a lonely loner driven by a unknown cause. Oh yes Ril'o was very happy.
Claws clicking on the hard roads his body stopped as his ears flickered about, sniffing he smelled a scent he had smelt in a long time. Slowly rounding the corner his green eyes peered at another wolf, it's color, it's shaped everything thing made his fur bristle. Ril'o look unlike himself, only the slightest detail, though it was there. He appeared harder and not as warm. Staring at the other he slowly walked out was a hard gaze,"...hello Dutch.."
table by Svara

[/html]
[html]

No museee. D:

Dutch appeared out of nowhere from behind a bush, a snarl escaping his lips. He flicked his tail, ready for a fight. But Ril'o, his brother, didn't seem to want to fight. He had just said hello. His eyes, bright yellow, were clouded with irritation and the desire to fight. "Ril'o, ah. What a... pleasant surprise," Dutch rumbled, growling. Pleasant? As if.

"What's a wolf like you doing out here? You don't deserve such a... beautiful landscape," Dutch mumbled, almost forcing the words out. He could think of many other things to say, but he wasn't sure if anyone was lurking about. He smiled, flashing a set of unkept, almost gross teeth. "How are you, my brother?" Dutch couldn't care less if Ril'o was fine or not. Yet, he needed reassurance that he wasn't picking for a fight. For now... Dutch thought grimly.
[/html]

[html]

Ril’o stood still as he looked over his brother, he knew well enough that his rank was higher this Dutch’s. That pleased him in a way as he didn’t lower his head, but merely stared at his brother with an unkind look. Normally Ril’o would happily keep anyone company but Dutch’s mere being changed him, putting him on alert as he boiled underneath. He remembers fully well what him and their father tried to do to him, how they blamed him for her death. Dutch’s words entered his ears as the flickered back, somewhat unwilling to even listening to the voice. Golden fur shined as he let out a snort before taking a few steps closer, green eyes never leaving his brother as he spoke. “I should ask you the same thing..” Speaking in a dry tone Ril’o held himself peacefully only with weapons underneath, ready if his brother tried anything. This time it’s different, this time he out ranked him. Ril’o paid not attention to his brother smirks or smiles, they were all fake to him a low rumble emitted from irritation. “I’m well off, very happy and content here” Looking at Dutch Ril’o smirked as he rose a brow. ”So Dutch where’s father? Did you finally run off as well, or did he get tired of you too.” Speaking dryly but laced with amusement they both knew Dutch was the apple to their father’s eye, so to see him not with him amused Ril’o.
table by Svara

[/html]
[html]
Dutch thought Ril'o looked smug as he looked him over. How dare his brother think of himself as higher? The old brute himself was the best fighter, hunter and overall wolf in the entire land, maybe even world! Ril'o certainly wasn't going to change that. The thought of ever losing to Ril'o made Dutch chuckle grimly, flicking his ears and giving his tail a rapid wag. His brother was nothing. He never had been, nor would be ever.

"Ril'o, brother, calm yourself. Father is happy and content, just like you claim you are. In fact, he's even better off by himself. I was just holding back his potential, can't you see? You would of made a lovely addition to our little trio," Dutch replied, smiling darkly. He knew how much hatred Ril'o had shown toward their father and could not help but feel entertained. It was impossible for them to work together. The brute's simple - and quite unintelligent - logic was amusing.

[/html]
[html]

Ril'o snorted at his siblings comment, Dutch was just the same cocky, arrogant, selfish, everything was the same as before. Be with them? No way in this earth would he do that, and now he had to take care of him as well, not because of blood but because of the pack. Green eyes stays locked on his brother as a annoyed rumble came from his chest, all three of them were just dirt. He didn't care about any of them."I never cared for father's potential, but its fine that he is well. Your three were well off without me, not that uncle Gamil would've cared what happened. " His green eyes cut at his brother in a very unfriendly manner as he spoke with a deep tone, meaning every word."You know if we weren't in this pack together this meeting would be very different, and I don't care about you or you lost trio Dutch" It was almost threaten as the sight of him just pulled Ril'o to anger, to the place he never wanted to as he stared at him.
table by Svara

[/html]
[html]
Dutch heard his brother's snort. Letting out one of his own, the male smiled grimly. His yellow eyes were now locked on Ril'o's green ones, ready to fight. He put a single grubby finger up to his brother's face. He would of killed him by now, but he knew that he wouldn't be welcome at Dahlia de Mai then. He needed a pack and her. Thinking of her made Dutch grin this time happily and not rudely.

"Brother, you would be dead now if we weren't on pack lands. Perhaps I could murder you and then dump you off in the middle of no where? Now that's a good plan!" The brute rumbled, chuckling slightly. His finger was still near Ril'o's neck, a threatning vibe covering Dutch.

[/html]
[html]

Ril'o remained still as Dutch moved closer, grinning that stupid grin of his, it was just like their fathers and yet Ril'o has his last name. Ril'o would love nothing more then to kill him, to leave him to die with no one to help him but that was out of the question. He couldn't kill him here and Dutch knew that too. His words held little care for RIl'o as he stared back into the yellow eyes that challenged him but Ril'o was smarter than that, no matter how bad he wanted to do it, to feel his throat burst in his mouth my his own teeth. Pulling back his lip slightly Ril'o let a fang flash at his brother as a low growl rumbled from his throat, hold himself back with self control Ril'o knew if he stay any longer they would rip each other apart, yet it was soo tempting to him. "Your still a blinded fool brother, feel powerful now, feel like your the mighty one..but just wait, just wait.." Ril'o didn't move as his own green eyes challenged back ready for anything.
table by Svara

[/html]