ashes, ashes.
[html]
OOC: It would be great if some one that was "close" to Deuce posted to this

He knew he shouldn't be with in these lands, he knew that if his mother got wind, she would be sure to give him an ear full, no matter even if he was acting on part of his mate. Because of one foolish night, one stupid act that he still wasn't sure if he had done, but he wouldn't and couldn't fight the title. He took it, and had promised to try to work to make thing better, and well the family was talking, that was all that he could ask for. The black male lowered his head as he pushed though the borders, he was sure that they would have him strung up.

Sitting down, he wasn't going to go into the heart of the lands, he didn't want to start a pack fight, he just wanted her friends to know what had happened and he would hope that they would take the time our make it to go see her and check in on her, he could lay with her day in and day out but it wouldn't help her as much as other people that she cared about.

He wasn't sure if he was doing all of this for her as a mate, a friend, a male that was just sleeping with her for the sex, or if he was going though all of this crap as a pack member. The male sighed, he wished some how that Shadow would just come up running to him like he had done when he first meet him.
Thanks Hilli for the table[/html]
[html]ooc:// Am I okay?

Dierdre yawned a little as she went along the borderline. Walking was becoming more and more easier as the days went by, and now she didn't have to concentrate on her feet quite as much. She was very glad for this; it left her able to concentrate on everything else...like the pack duties that she had been ignoring. The young cinnamon wolf blended in with the snow, just a shade darker than it because of the red specks that littered her back. She supposed that she had turned out to be a mixture of her mother and father; she'd heard from Physe that her father had been a red color, just like him. There had been times that she'd thought that Physe had been her real father, but after time she'd accepted that it had indeed been Thanos, and not the Aremys alpha that had fathered her.

She looked out over the border, at a lump of dirt that was hanging out near the horizon. At least...she thought that it was a lump of dirt. As she came closer she was able to see it with more clarity, noticing more details. When she figured out who it was she started toward the wolf at a light run, as fast as her still-wobbly legs would allow. What would Lucifer be doing here, of all places? She wasn't worried about him doing anything to the pack, not after all that had happened...she was more worried about him in general. What was going on?

"Lucifer? She said his name as more of a question, slowing down to a halt next to him. "Is something the matter?"[/html]
OOC:It was aw so...OF COURSE LOVE!

The male felt so much pain, and it wasn't just for her, they where his frist litter of pups, He had raped Dierdre, and for the life of him he couldn't think past the drink and pills. Had she ever forgiven him? If she didn't would she? Surely even if she did, the reason for her mother's mis carry had to be the stress that he was putting her thought. Lowering his body, these where her lands, he might have held a rank above her, however that was in Jadded Shadow, and this was storm, she was like an alpha and he, the omega that killed the leaders pups.

He nodded slowly looking up at her, he gave a sighed, it was deep."Shadow is dead....your mom found him....she ill...miss carried...Please take Phoenix, to go see her. This is an illness that Fatin can't heal. I'm slowly killing her...I've killed my only children..Dierdre....please say you'll see her. Let her know that I will leave her alone."
[html]ooc:// Smile

What? The words struck through her like lightning. Shadow, dead? She'd only just started to get close to her brother and now he was gone. Dierdre shook her head. It couldn't be true! Maybe they had gotten the wrong body, or something. There were a lot of black wolves around, right?! She looked back at Lucifer, starting to listen again just as he was continuing. What did Phoenix have to do with this? She wasn't sure if involving her father in this would be the best thing...but then again, things maybe had happened with her mother and Phoenix that she didn't know anything about. Things that Lucifer knew.

"But...you didn't kill Shadow. It's not your fault---you can't tie yourself to it unless you know for sure. What happened with you two? I thought that you were fine, at least-you were the last time I checked in....it's been a while..."[/html]
[html]
The male looked to the white female, it was sad that he had hurt her so badly, they could have been friends one day, they could have been as close as he was with Naniko. The black male shook, his never where shot, there had been no sleep since he put the three to rest. Would thinks ever be the same with him and his mate, he loved her...when they first starting talking, there was a click there that he couldn't fight, he fell in love...could it have been a crush, a pup crush? She had forced him to grow up so quickly, she wanted him to be there for her, and always strong. Heck...he was still a pup, and blasted he still wanted to be that.

"She asked me if I was cheating on her, because I didn't want to mate with her...she threw up the fact that I hurt you. I don't ever want to be that monster again. I didn't want to hurt her. So I left...I went to Jaded Shadow. I thought she would have gotten the hint...No! She followed me...and we faught, and she stabbed me. She said she didn't mean it...but Dierdre...I thought I loved her and only her. Well we where both drunk, mated...she had pups...they are dead too. I've caused all of her children harm...Why?! Please go see her, maybe talk to her about coming back and staying with you for a bit. I'll...I'll make it worth your while!" Lucifer could go on and on, there was so much that had happened with just the two of them, in really such a short time. Would Lucifer be able to hack any more time with her, and him having the title of mate. He knew that soon something would happen...something bad would happen to her, and it would be his fault.
[/html]
[html] She felt odd standing there in front of him, listening to it all. Usually it was Dierdre that didn't know what to do, Dierdre that had fallen down and couldn't get back up. Pilot had been there for her so many times...she would help Lucifer, definitely. It was the least that she could do for him; she knew that he had loved her mother very much. At first Dierdre had been jealous of their bond, Lucifer and Deuce's, but she'd realized that love was good, no matter what form it took. So what if Lucifer was younger than Deuce? They had been in love. So she'd decided that it was enough for Dierdre to at least /try/ and understand. And accept it.

The first thing she would do would be to help Lucifer. He looked like he was about to break down; now that she noticed it, he looked a lot different than before. Weaker, maybe. There had always been someone there to help her out when she'd been feeling weak...and now she would help him, too. "Come back with me to my old den--you said that she stabbed you? If it hasn't been bandaged yet I can bandage it--and if it has been bandaged I should check on it" She said, taking authority. "Once we get there and get you settled, I'll head out to find mother. I'm sure that Dad will understand, once I explain it to him...what's going on, I mean. He won't attack you. Or...if he does, he'll have me to answer to.

Dierdre pointed with her nose toward the direction of the old den that she used to occupy, before she had moved in with Pilot. She could trust herself and her dad, but she wasn't sure how Pilot would react if he came home to find Lucifer there. It was best to have Lucifer go somewhere where Dierdre could try and help him, maybe without Pilot knowing...

"Don't worry. I'll find mother. We're good at that...finding each other..."[/html]
If any one looked at him now they would be able to see that he was changed, with in a week, the male had fallen down, and not in a way that a child learning how to walk would, he looked like a wolf laying on there death bed. Lucifer shook as he stood there, maybe if she came and took her mother, and brought her back to Strom, then maybe he would be able to breath he would be able to throw him-self into his rank and give Fatin his whole heart work and not just half hearted.

Lucifer stepped back, shaking his head, no way was he going to be caught in these lands, no way. Phasma would kill him, he wasn't even suppose to be here, even if Phoenix acted like he didn't care, he knew that he would make sure to run him out the second that she thought he was okay. Lucifer shook his head again, no if he was able to come here, after being stabbed by Noah and then by Deuce, then he was going to be okay."No way! You dad would kill me....let alone my mother! My mother my beta....my aunt is my alpha, no way am I going to be skin alive again. I lost my pack the last time we where alone."
[html]Dierdre didn't know what to do, now. She wanted to help Lucifer and then go for her mother. She sighed, then nodded in agreement. It was a stupid idea for him to come into Storm, especially right now. "I just want to make sure you're okay before I go off looking for her. Mom's done some stupid things in her life...I can't believe she stabbed you"

She looked off behind him, past the border. "Where was the last place you saw my mother at? And...are there any places you think she might be hiding at?

She wasn't sure what Lucifer's pack thought of this, of what had happened between the two wolves. "Do your alphas know what's happened? Your aunt is your alpha? The only two alphas that I know in Jaded Shadows are Tayui and Fatin...and Fatin is my grandmother. Are you talking about Tayui?"[/html]
[html]

indentHe was glad that she seem to understand that he didn't want either of them to get into trouble, if he would have known she was mated, he wouldn't have came to her, he was sure that every one one storm thought he was some monster. Lucifer looked to her, his chest was fine...or as fine as it could be for some one that been though what he was in. The black male shifted to sit down as he lowered his head, he felt like the word was coming to an end, he felt like he wasn't going to heal from this one. He had seen so much death in his two years. He wished it would stop.

indent"We where fighting, and she went to cut her-self, so I stepped in, and well she pushed to get me away and stabbed me. I took her back to my den, I didn't want her to kill her-self, I though I loved her...I can't just let her kill her-self off, weather or not I love her." His was at a lost to do, he had always know Dierdre had been able to talk some sense into her, even if it was a major case of hard love. Lucifer wasn't sure he could do hard love, he wanted the female he fell in love with, she was strong, willing to say any thing but believe that deep with in him, he was good. The male laid down looked up to the white female.

indent"Fatin is like my aunt, her and my birth mother where really close, and she saved me and Charm from death, I guess Summer didn't eat right and because of that one of us died, and me and my sister where pretty lucky to make it, but it's all thanks to Fatin's quick acting."

[/html]
[html]Hot table Smile

Family ties were strange. It seemed that through blood, half the entire wolves in the area were related to one another. And if you counted all of the adoptions, they were all related, almost. Occasionally new wolves came to the lands, and they quickly became integrated into the system of bloodlines.

Something really bad must have happened for Deuce to want to kill herself. Dierdre swallowed hard, thinking this over. This entire ordeal brought back bad memories...her mother had tried to kill herself before, plenty of times. She worried about Deuce. Sometimes she would get angry when she remembered it, wondering what was so wrong with her that her mother wanted to be away from her so badly...why else would she have tried to kill herself if Dierdre wasn't the cause...those memories made her really upset.

Deuce didn't share the same ideas about life that Dierdre did. Stuff happens. And bad stuff happens to good wolves, more often than not. You just have to try and deal with it as best as you can. Sometimes life deals you a crappy hand, but if you don't put forth the effort to try and make things better, to try and think of things in a better light, then you've already lost.

"I know. She...I don't know what to do with her sometimes. Sometimes I feel like our roles are reversed; that I'm the mother and she's the daughter. Every time I start to get close to her again something happens, and she tries to out herself. She doesn't even think about me, how it would affect me. I'm scared...sometimes...that if I start to be around her more, that she'll kill herself..and then I'll be left alone again like before."

Dierdre didn't know why she was telling Lucifer all of this, but she had to tell /somebody/.

"I'll find her. I'll see if she'd be willing to move back here me...though I doubt she'll agree. Maybe I can stay out with her in the city for a while...I bet that's where she is. I'll try and round up some more people to go with me..maybe my mate will, and maybe Phoenix...and we can have a talk with her. Dying isn't the answer."[/html]
Lucifer looked to the white female and seen a strong willed being. Some one that he pushed around a lot as a child, in fact he was pretty sure that he might have beaten her up more then just once or twice, Hymm was always a victim of his. god, where did those time's go? Lucifer missed them, he was going to have to meet her when the times where better and just rough around and play fight, unlike what they did as kids. He was glad to see that after all they had been though, and all that he had put her though that he was still able to come to her with issues, and talk to her. Lucifer sighed, this whole thing was sick, it was sick that he was having to run to his step daughter to help the issues he was having with his mate.

Lucifer steeped up to the female knowing that if any one seen them he could pay dearly and nuzzled her, "I'm sorry I hurt you so much. Your mom is lucky to have a child like you that loves her. You are going to a make a great mother, heck look how good you take care of your mom." It was Lucifer way a letting her know that he knew who took care of whom in that two of them.
[html]Dierdre nudged him back, then backed up a little bit. "I know how much you care about her...it's not your fault that she's like this. She always has been...take it from me. I'll try to fix her, Lucifer, but I don't know if it's something that can be fixed. Something happened to her a long time ago..and I don't think that she can let go of it. And now with Shadow..she must feel horrible. You, too. Don't apologize to me for something that happened so long ago...just make sure to take care of yourself, okay? If you take care of yourself then it'll be one less person for me to worry about. I'll go and get mother...I'll see if Pilot can come with me, just in case. That's a good idea."

She had no idea how Deuce would react to her being there. She just wanted to make sure that her mother was okay at all times. She wanted to watch over her. "And..thanks. I'll keep you updated" She nodded to him once, then started off in the direction of the human city.[/html]
The male gave a friendly wag of his tail, short lived but he let her know that he was glad that they where able to talk again. It didn't matter now how bad he had messed up in the past. The male sat down looking to his paws as he gave his head a sad slow shake, how could he make a promise to her, then he wasn't sure how long he would be able to take every thing that Deuce was putting him though, there relationship was on the rocks and he didn't see it getting any better. Lucifer looked back up to her, as she tried to keep him happy."I can't make any promises. I just wish that I could curl up in my den and sleep the pain away, but I can't the pack needs me. If you can just get her...to be back to the Deuce I fell in love with, I will do any thing."

Lucifer meant it to, he was now in dept to her, overly. She wasn't like her mother that loomed onto things that hurt her. Lucifer sorta missed the spunky white woman that he about had a fight with at the borders. God how he loved her, and missed her. This Deuce, was to demanding, to wishy-washy. This wasn't his Deuce.