the doctor is in
Sankor had no clue what in the world he was doing sitting out in the rain, but with the sudden flux in temperatures it actually felt good to the male. The wash of rain over his pelt made him think of all his cares and worries falling free from his shoulders and washing away to the sea so far below. The thought made a slight smile play upon the lips of the male as he cast his eyes down the slope to the bay below. He had come to watch the storm riding out to sea but instead he'd sat on the hillside just watching the rain as it washed across the surface of the waters.

It took too long for the eyes of the male to actually rise up and see the rolling thunderheads as they began their pass north east. He knew that it was rare for the weather to stay warm for long so he hoped that he could stay out as long as possible and actually enjoy the solitude that the raging storm had to offer. He knew he was tired of seeing a sea of endless white stretched across the lands and it was time for some changes. He chuckled to himself as he titled his head towards the sky, hoping to catch the scent of spring in the winds.

The cycle was beginning again and he hoped it came in full force, not just teasing and playing for weeks more before the cast of green crept in.
[html]

Svara lay in the grass in her wolf form. A golden ring hanging from the base of her left ear. Her brother zack sat beside her in his wolf form. A large grey timber wolf with grey eyes, he look alot like their father had. She closed her eyes and lay half asleep. Ever since Haku had kicked her out she had been sleeping in random places at random times, if she didn't count when she was with Leroy. Laying her head inbetween her paws she didn't listen to her brother, but the to noises of grass moving and birds twittering.

It was the sound of thunder rolling restlessly over her head that made her open her eyes and look up at the warning skies. They were black and foreboding. Yellow eyes narrowed in hate at the thought of rain. Svara hated being wet. Before she would have just gone to the cabin, but now she was stuck, stuck in the rain. A growl of anger rose in her throat as she got to her paws. Her brother turned his head and looked at her his knowing grey eyes watching her with a stern and yet hidden affection.

With out a word Svara started for some shelter in the trees, at least there she would be less wet. Svara stopped though when she saw a male with his head tilted towards the sky. She had seen him at the last pack gathering, but she didn't know his name. It was far from something she cared about. Zack stood beside her still as a large grey wolf. "Who is he?" Zack asked wondering if she knew. Svara looked at him with irritated eyes. "Another useless pain in my ass." She said with a grumpy snarl. Zack just rolled his eyes at her before dissapearing. Like usual he just vanished into thin air, mostly when she was irritated with him.

[/html]
The dark hued male didn't mind the rain, but the obsessive amounts of grooming he knew he'd have to take to get his pelt back into a manageable pelt he was not looking forward to. He sighed to himself as the rain begain to fall and he lowered his head back down to the ground. He couldn't stop the rain from pouring so why bother to curse the skies he thought. He'd just have to grin and bear it.

The male shook his head to get his bangs out from his eyes, catching sight of his younger packmate as those stubborn bangs settled right back where they'd been from the start. Offering her a slight grin as he made his way towards the moody child he wondered just who the girl was. He could remember hearing that she'd recently moved into the adult ranks but it took a moment for her name to register as he slowed the closer he got to the cover she was hanging about under. "You're Svara, right?" he asked with a friendly grin, not knowing what he'd just got himself into even approaching the girl.
[html]

Svara watched the male. Her yellow eyes burning. How long before her yellow eyes stopped burning? Moving closer to the other wolf she didn't know weather she should just tell him off in her grummpy manner or ignore him completely. With a grumble she sat before the male her eyes not welcoming. This close to him she knew who the wolf was. Sankor the packs Psychologist. Svara cringed at that. He would be one trying to fix her, like Hanna and Cercelee.

"Yes the very one Sankor." She said in a grumbled husky voice. The rain storm was getting closer. The she wolf didn't want to get wet. Her brother stood in wolf form behind her not speaking. She didn't know what else to do with the male in front of her she was in no mood to get into a fight or conversation really.

[/html]
The dark hued male really didn't know that the rank that he held really was a double edged blade. He'd never actually met a wolf with real deep set problems, though Svara's family seemed to blossom with them, and while his outgoing and easy laid back personality made it easy for him to speak to the packmembers he never thought that one might think he was trying to pry because the rank. His warm eyes shone dispite the rain as he was greeted back with his own name. He'd never really spoken with the girl before and he was glad to know she atleast knew who he was, "Well, that's one less thing I have to worry about, since you already seem to know my name." he teased with the soft smile on his maw.

Sankor, though he was the therapist of the pack didn't really keep up with all the pack gossip and news, odd enough considering you'd think that most stress and upset natures rise off of such talk, but he always had prefered to do things his own way and that had always worked out well enough in the end for him. He moved in closer to where he standing just outside her cover as he asked with a joking plead. "Am I gonna have to beg to join you or do I have to sit out in the rain?" He hoped the sour look that the girl seemed to harbor wasn't just set for him, he wasn't the worst character she could be stuck with.
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

She watched him closely. He would try to pry into her life, try to put a label on her like all the others. Yellow eyes were locked onto the handsome wolf as she stood dry. He had to be the most dangerous being to her, because unlike the others he might actually see through her anger and crude language. Not even leroy could see through it. So she tried to decided what to do as she watched him.

Finally she noded her head. "Yeah stupid you think I'd leave you out in the bloody rain?" She snorted and grumbled under her breath. She lay down in her cover waiting for him to join her. Yellow eyes watched the rain come down as she tried to look indifferent to the male wolf. With every passing second the rain beat harder blurring out the terrain nearby. Only a few times did the she wolf let her yellow eyes stray to the male. "I hate the rain."

[/html]
Sankor's green shot brown orbs seemed to linger on Svara for a moment, he almost felt like giving her those big puppy eyes but he figured it probably wasn't best as prickly as she already seemed. He stood quietly in the rain hating every moment of it though as Svara seemed to decide just what his fate was going to be. It didn't take as long as he'd imagined, but it was still too long to the vain male as he knew that he would have such a time getting his fur properly groomed and dried once the storm passed.

When she finally gave in he gave a short wag of his tail and joined the girl in her small sanctuary as the two of them stared out into the rain, the silence passing between them before Svara finally spoke up. He shifted his gaze from the cold rain to the yellow orbs of the other as he admitted with a bitter smile. "I hate it too." He could feel the cold water trickling in his pelt from the time he'd spent in the rain and he shivered as he asked her. "Why do you hate it?" after a moment he offered her a light grin as he added. "You tell me and I'll tell you..."
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

Svara watched the male sit beside her with his wet coat, it made a smile curve onto her maw. She had wanted him to get wet, it made her feel like she was holding the ace card at the moment. Laying down Svara kept looking into the rain the humidity of it making her coat fluff and her head ache, but it wasn't those things that made her hate the rain. His question caused her yellow eyes to look at him, thinking about a response.

"I hate the rain because it washes away everything." She grumbled while watching the handsome brown male. "Why should I care why you hate the rain? I don't really give a rats ass." She mumbled while putting her head on her paws and not looking at him. Svara really did want to know why he hated the rain, but she didn't know how to show it with out revealing something.

[/html]
Sankor wanted to shake the rain from his coat so bad but he knew that the sharp tongued girl would probably not appreciate getting wet as well. She was trying her hardest to avoid the cold storm and he wasn't going to press his luck. Instead he stood beside her dripping as he tried to sponge the excess liquid from his pelt with his tongue while the soft pattering of the raindrops muted the world.

He pulled his head up from grooming his foreleg when she spoke, the words making a slight frown appear on his lips as he said quietly. "Sometimes it's best to let things get washed away.." Dark pasts and harsh lives sometimes needed to be let go, to be cleansed. A clean slate, second chance, who wouldn't want that. If his life was in need of a good cleaning he'd pray for the rain, but for now he was fine in that aspect. Instead he was playing company to a young woman with a prickly exterior and sharp tongue to match.

..and just to remind him of how sharp the snappy words she granted him just made him chuckle. Ignoring the fact that she didn't want to hear why he hated the rain he told her anyways. "I hate the rain.. because it reminds me that I can't make everything right.." He stared at the rain mere inches from his nose as he went on, keeping his serious face though his words were nowhere near serious. ..and because it messes up my nice neat coat.."
[html]

!! out of character.

A small smile pulled on the girls lips as she looked out at the rain. Sometimes she felt like there was something awaiting her, something she wouldn't be able to escape. It was just another reason why she feared the rain. It was unpredictable at times and made her stomach knot and her head ache. Like life it caused her to wish and wait for the brighter side. Maybe she should know better and know life wasn't always good, but how could she? Getting to her paws she passed the male that had told her why he hated the rain, even when she had told him she didn't care.

Stepping out of her shelter she looked up into the sky it fell from and let it slip down her face and pelt let in slip into every crevise of her body that it could get into. Some part of her wanted the rain to wash away everything. She wanted it to wash away all of the bad let it do what this male said was good to let all of the things she hated to just fall from her. Nose shoved into the air eyes closed ears laied back and tail wrapped around her paws she felt it cold run down her spine and skin. The girl couldn't help but smile.

Looking at the male with yellow eyes that weren't as sharp but a lighter look in them she spoke finally. "Let it wash away everything." Svara said in a husky voice before turning her head back to the rain. It wasn't like her, but even the stuborn smart mouth, tempermental girl had her limits. She had reached them a long time ago and now she was running on defense not letting anyone inside the harsh exterior.

[/html]
He smiled softly to himself as he watched the young woman quietly. He wondered just what was working behind those eyes when the woman suddenly stood up and moved out into the rain that just moments below had hated with such a passion. The small smile he saw slide across her maw was enough to let him know he hadn't done anything wrong just yet. He remained under the shelter a while longer while he watched the rain pour down on the youth.

He wasn't sure what he'd said that had caused the woman to take the dive into the cold rain or even if it had been himself at all but he was glad atleast to see the smile on her face. He'd heard that she was a bitter soul, with a sharp tongue to boot but it seemed that today he'd found another part of her that the rest of the pack seemed to have missed. He closed his eyes slightly for a second before he gave up and joined the girl in the rainfall.

The words of the woman fell upon his ears softly as he watched her, he'd already been wet enough once, getting another bath wouldn't hurt too badly. The words seemed to echo in his ears as he tilted his head upward in mimic of the girl and asked softly. "What's there to do after you've washed everything away..
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble4-1.png); width: 309px; height: 660px; z-index: 1; line-height: 12px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 320px; width: 250px; height: 320px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!

He joined her in the rain. Even after he had said how much he hated it. Then again she hated the rain to. It got into her pelt and slide down her spine and made her fur stick to her skin. His words made her look down at him and a smile pulled on her maw. "You get dirty again." The rain became stronger pounding down on them both. She kept her head tilted back and enjoying the cooling feeling of the water sliding down her face. It was so easy to hate this and love it.

"Then after you've gotten dirty and pretend like we've done everything right. " Svara's strong yellow eyes looked at the male a deeper meaning in her words. "Because I sure as hell can't." Her husky voice was thick as she watched him the grin rising on the side of her face. She was liking this to much opening to much, but right now she didn't care. Maybe later she would regret it.

[/html]
The water washed away all the impurities upon their flesh but the words that the woman spoke seemed to be a baptismal of the soul as well. He inhaled the crisp cold scent of the rain as she answered his question with a twisted little smile across her maw. He titled his head to the side and gazed at her as he asked. "Do you always have to get dirty again?" Wasn't life always a vicious cycle and the same things just whirled around in circles. It made sense what she said even if he didn't want to believe that there was no escape from the sins. He knew well enough the sweetest flower could still have thorns.

The words trailed on as she spoke again, he found himself smiling along with the evil smile that she offered him. He knew what she meant, he'd seen it time and time again in life but he tried to ignore it. Shaking his head he sighed and admitted to the girl. "Nobody's perfect. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He'd come to realize that a lot of the problems the wolves in this little world had was the fact that they seemed to believe that their world was perfect. He hated to be the one to burst their bubbles but he didn't know anyone who had a perfect little life.

Shaking the rain from his pelt he smiled as the rain came pouring down just replacing the water he'd flung away. His voice was soft as he called out, "Bring on the rain.."