eat your cancer
[html]
for svara. short posts!

Anger frothed around her mind. Her face was twisted into an ugly snarl, body dressless for once. Her hair hung in mats around her face, eyes narrowed into slits. Sabeen felt her blood, hot hot hot in her veins, as she prowled Dahlia's territory. She scratched the bark off a tree with her nails, turned and chased down a rabbit and embedded her teeth into the soft flesh, ripping the body apart. Blood smeared across her muzzle as she crunched the bones and spat them out, not hungry, just wanting to feel flesh in her mouth coming apart like honey. There were men and women surrounding her, their eyes bright red, and from them came a vision of heavenliness. God stepped in front of her, His face twisted like hers. She fell to her knees and clasped her hands around an invisible rosary, muttering in german. A dark and mangled form rose from the ground and came next to God, all black but for bloody teeth and nails sticking out of him. She gasped and jumped up, screaming, as the hallucinations of God and Satan began to fight each other.
[/html]
Svara could smell her. She was so close. The devil herself lurked near her and even so far away she could feel her powerful drag. The hair rose on the girls neck as anger consumed her. She wanted nothing more then to take what was rightfully hers. Images of her fathers death lurked in a deep corner of her mind, one that seemed to be all she thought about these days. Dropping the rabbit she had caught Svara shifted grabbing the dagger she had stabbed into the tree a few moments before. Zack her brother turned his head and looked at her with a curious gaze still in his wolf pelt.

Turning away from him she put her nose to the air and didn't say a think to her brother as she started running towards the scent. She wanted to confront the women, to make her pay for what she had done to her father, even if it killed her in the end. Or got her kicked out of Dahlia? Running blindly through the woods she could hear her brothers paw steps behind her until finally she found what she was looking for the women who was clutching the rosery she never had.

Moving slower now she didn't want to surprise Sabeen. "Get on your fucking feet bitch." Svara snarled anger distorting her face. Her brothers hand was on her shoulder then his words in her ear. "You cannot take back what will be done. What happens here will only bring you darkness. Don't do this Svara." The she wolf shrugged her brothers hand from her shoulder and started for Sabeen Dagger tight in her grasp. "My father was right. You were nothing but a waste of time, a crazy peice of shit!" She spat at Sabeens feet a great insult to the women who had birthed her.

[html]

She couldn't hear her; not really. The black, mangled face of the devil was wrapped around the glistening vision of God, and His blood was staining her fur with holy war. Sabeen would not have responded but for a sudden silence in her ears, all noise stopped, replaced with an infuriating buzzing that made her clap her hands to her ears. The invisible beads of the rosary shattered. Svara's smell finally registered and the woman spun on her heel to be spat at. There was a heavy moment of silence in the air as she tried to make sense of her daughter's form. The world was hazy. Her blood was hot. She looked into her daughter's face and was met with red eyes, red red red red the color of the devil's teeth, red eyes that burned burned burned and she dropped her hands, eyes wide with fury. 'Teufel! Der Teufel! Es ist Sie!' She cried, sharply, and lept forward, unaware of where she was or who she was. Svara's face was gone, replaced with a shadowy vision of a wolf, red eyed, fur coated in mud and blood, ears torn off. 'Ihre Augen brennen!' Sabeen's voice was rusty and hoarse as she cried out again, tucking her head and throwing her shoulders forward to hopefully knock the young girl onto the ground.
[/html]
[html]Svara hadn't thought she was in one of her moods. Hadn't thought the women would scream the german words at her. Svara knew them, she had been raised around them understood the underlining meaning. "I only see one fucking devil!" Svara screamed at the women before Sabeen launched herself at her. Svara didn't move in time, the women's body pushed her to the ground with a great force knocking the air out of her young lungs.

Gasping for air the red she wolf took the dagger and slashed out with it. Weather it got her mother or not she couldn't tell she was to busy trying to breath. The air finally came back into her lungs with a painful lurch. Her yellow eyes burned and she wanted to kill Sabeen. "I'LL KILL YOU YOU FUCKINGWHORE!"

[/html]

[html]

She felt the dagger brush her chest, leaving a wide red mark. The blood stained her creamy fur but she felt no pain, only saw the bright red eyes of her daughter. The devil was laughing in her ear; He was gone, leaving her to fight alone. 'Nein! Ich reinige Ihre Seele! Ihre Augenblutung!' Her words were rushed and jumbled as she struggled for a moment on top of the form of her daughter. Her fingers curled in her daughter's mane and slashed downwards. She began to claw again and again at the bloody red eyes, gutteral noises screeching from her throat. She wanted those eyes to die, to be gone, as she drove her nails again and again across the surface.

[/html]
[html]She saw her mothers blood and saticfaction rose in her chest but it wasn't for long. The she wolf saw that the wound hadn't fazed her mother as she continued her rage filled fit. Fear spilled into her chest finally right before she saw her mothers clawed hands coming for her eyes. Many could say when they lost something they knew they had lost it before it was even gone. Svara finally understood what that meant. Claws raked into her eyes with such a force it made the young she wolf scream in pain. All she could smell was her own blood as it came from her shredded face. With her dagger hand she moved it to stabb the women to get her off of her. She would take what ever she got until the women got off of her. Her eyes screamed in pain the force of it making her skull ache and her stomach feel sick. "Get off of me! Fucking die you bitch DIE!" Svara screamed and roared in her painic and pain. Some how the girl knew she had lost something.

[/html]
[html]

She felt a wave of satisfaction move through her at the screams but didn't pause in her rampage. The blade slammed into her chest, narrowly avoiding a lung or vital organ. The impact coupled with Svara's force was enough to throw the smaller woman off her. Sabeen's head smacked against the ground, hard, making stars flash before her eyes. She lifted her head to look at her daughter and the bloody face and rose to her feet, hovering over the younger girl for a moment. Her visions had faded away but for a faint hum in her ears, soothing the dying rage. The lady turned away from her daughter and crept away, back to her cabin to get high and run her fist through the wall.
[/html]
[html]
Svara felt her mother roll off of her a whimper of pain escaped her maw as she clutched her hands to her shredded eyes. She could feel the blood drip from the wounds burning and burning. She would cry but the tears would only make this pain worse. Even through her pain she expected her mother to come again to finish what she had started, but her scent drifted away with the sound of her foot steps. Her brother had been right, this had only ended in darkness.

Putting her hand on the ground she tried to get up, her balance was off but she got to her feet. Her legs trembled and her other hand was kept to her eyes, blood running down her face and cheeks. The young she wolf felt fear and panic building up in her gut. Her eyes wouldn't open, her eyes wouldn't stop hurting. Falling back to the ground Svara wailed her hands kept to her eyes. She knew that this couldn't be taken back. The worst was she was all alone and couldn't help herself. She knew the herbs and things she needed to do, but she couldn't find them or use them with out her vision. The red she wolf felt like death was better then this punishment.

OOC: This thread is open for someone to find Svara but they are not to know who did this to her >D

[/html]

[html]
500+

Eventually it was the strong and fresh scent of blood molecules in the wind that drove the Lilium in Svara’s direction. He heard her whimper before he saw the girl. To be frank it was a horrible sight that met him. With the blood smell so overpowering, it was impossible for him to detect any other smells. The brute in his hybrid form frowned as he stepped around her in silence taking in the damage that had been done to the young wolf. She would have heard him by now. ”It’s me, Haku.” He still loathed the insolent girl, but it was obvious that personal feelings could not get in the way in an emergency. The male started to shift immediately to his full luperci form. While the progress lasted he simply watched the girl. Her hand was blocking out the sight of the horrible wound, but her face was completely covered by the crimson liquid, he could also spot something else that caused goose bumps to grasp hold of him. There seemed to not be only blood, but also something more.. gooey, in a lighter pinkish colour. God, it was her eyes, her eyes had been torn to shreds. He was not new to the horror of the world, it was the fact that someone had done this in Dahlia de Mai, this had happened in his territory. Svara’s tongue had finally gotten her into some proper trouble, it seemed. This was shit, this was so fucking wrong.

When the shift was done he kneeled beside the girl, attempting to lay a hand on her shoulder, but the girl could be crazy from the pain and he did not want her to fret. ”I’m here, Svara, it’s okay now. You’re safe.” It was not okay, but she did not have to know the full damage that had been done. He knew that what had happened had cost her everything. She was now as good as useless to this pack. A blind wolf at her age and with her loose mouth? Things were not looking good right at this moment. The man gritted his teeth. Some in the pack saw him as foolish because he had brought Deuce into these lands, but who laughed now, huh? Deuce cabin was half an hour away, but Haku would have no problem with carrying the girl. Hell, what the fuck had just happened? It would be useless to attempt to drag any information out of her. He knew Coli lived together with the pale woman, and almost certain that Deuce’s opinion of him had darkened since last time they spoke under two eyes, but there were more important things on stake at the moment, so she could not possibly reject Haku today. "I am going to carry you to someone that can help you, do you understand?" Haku would only wait for a reply before he was to pick the young girl up and carry her to the woman that was the only one that could help.

If she would let him help her then it would be easy, if she refused it would be easier, because he would knock her unconscious with a fist.

[/html]
[html]Svara just lay there in her pain. Her hands over her aching eyes. It hurt so bad, her body trembled. She should have known she wouldn't get away from her mother unscathed. The women had killed her brothers, then her father all in the same day what arrogant train of thought made her think her mother wouldn't get her to? Svara watched to scream in rage and sorrow. It wasn't fair! It was the sound of movement that made her body stiffen and the she wolf held in her sounds of pain. She couldn't smell over her own blood and now she couldn't see. Her own pain was making it hard to consentrate. A deep threatening growl resonated from her. The growl erupted from her maw and it only made her head and eyes hurt worse but it didn't make her stop the threatening noise.

It wasn't till she heard his voice. Cool and collected like it always was when he wasn't pissed off. Svara curled up into a ball in great shame. Had he come to laugh at her? If anything she hated him the most. He hadn't listened to her, he hadn't carred. She shied away from what heat she felt from him. "Leave me alone, I hate you." She growled pain in her angry words. So much pain she felt her stomach began to turn before she leaned up a little and vomitted. It was only then did she take her hands off her eyes to support herself up on the ground. "I don't need your fucking healer or your help I know what the hell I'm doing." She practically sobbed between her rage filled growls. They would kick her out now. Svara knew she was useless. It only made her want to throw up again. [/html]

[html]

500+

Cwmfen walked slowly through the packlands, and she felt her body healing, not dying, all around her. The warrior was eager for the healing process to be finished, and while she knew that she could not practice the arts of war without undoing her progress, she needed to keep her body moving, if only to keep herself busy.

Suddenly, there was an overwhelming scent of blood. The female’s ears pricked forward—she thought she could hear someone. The female quickened her pace, but only slightly, for in her state she could only push herself so far before she would undo the painstakingly slow progress. Yet, even for her wounds, the female’s movement retained their grace, and the warrior seemingly moved through the trees as she had once did. Only the urgency in her face belied her leisurely progress. The scene that unfolded before her was not something that she had expected, but, having entered from where the attacker had left, the female caught the scent, but did not recognize it. She tucked that information into the back of her mind—it would not be hard to find the perpetrator later, for the scent of the pack lingered in that smell. Another Dahlian had done this. This greatly displeased the warrior. Such bickering among the pack should not be present, and this outcome was inacceptable. But for now, the injured warrior turned her attention to one who had lost much more than she had.

Haku was already there, attempting to calm the hysterical youth. But she had rejected his aid, a mistake on her part. And when the hands that held her eyes moved to reveal what had been done to her eyes, the warrior understood the hysteria of the dark red female. Despite the sympathy the female could muster for Svara’s sufferings, she could not help but feel that Svara had only brought this upon herself. Perhaps she was quick to judge, but there was no doubt what offense that girl’s mouth would do. It had obviously drove someone to this end. And while she may not be deserving of such an end, perhaps she could see the wrongs of her character and use this lesson to better herself. Or perhaps the warrior was alone on such a thing. The female approached slowly, meeting the gaze of the Lilium briefly before turning her white eyes to the bloodied mess.

“Svara,” the alto melody called, and her voice was not made soft, but remained as it usually was, for she did not wish to provoke the other anymore with trifles. She paused to let the girl recognize her. “You need to accept his help.” Reaching down, she lifted the fallen dagger from the earth. The female had told herself that she would revoke that freely given gift should it be put to fowl use, and while she did not know exactly what had happened, she would not be lenient. For now, she would keep it with her, in case Svara should use it against herself.

[/html]
[html]
This sucks, sorry. 500+

The man was actually slightly disappointed when Cwmfen nic Graine entered the scene. He would have liked to just make it simple and knock the child out for a bit while he carried her off to the pack’s currently unofficial medic. Not unexpectedly the young female let her amazingly large mouth burst out with the usual bullshit, and he did not even dignify it with a sigh. Most of all he actually did want to leave her there to bleed to death, to die from the pain she had inflicted upon herself. She was an adult (in body, but not in any other way) and so he was not required to give a shit about her. There was of course this problem with him being a leader of the pack where she currently was a member, so there you go. He shook his head when Cwmfen’s honest words reached his ears. It was no use, that girl never listened to reason, and he had no idea why she had not already been kicked out. He was done with protecting her, and she did not respect or listen to anyone in this pack. He had once gotten to know that Haku had been the only one she had respected, but the male saw that as pure bullshit. He finally looked up at the velvet co-leader, curving his lips slightly upwards. ”When did she ever listen to reason? Look what she got herself into, and still nothing but shit comes out when she opens her mouth.”

This was most likely not giving the other adult (he did not consider Svara and adult of course, so obviously it was Cwmfen) a good impression of him, but facts were that things like this did not shake him out of his usual indifference. As a leader he did his work, like now, but that was about it, he could not offer the younger female any comfort whatsoever. He would really have liked a piece of cloth or something to press against the child’s crimson weeping eyes. He threw his arm around the child’s back and placed the hand on her side while the other went under her knees and settled right above Svara’s knees. With barely any effort at all he lifted her up. If she was to go crazy then it would only cost her more. ”Here we go.”, the male hummed, though I the end he just had to add a little sigh. Why the fuck was he here helping this insolent child with problems she had jumped into herself when he should be searching for his missing sons instead. Egocentric little shit. His eyes turned to the dagger that Cwmfen already had picked up. He then looked up to the moonlit eyes of the Adonis. ”I’d keep that if I were you. Last time I saw Svara with it she deliberately cut herself up all over for some reason. He hoped what just had happened would lessen the amount of drama the child managed to create for the pack alone.

[/html]
[html]

Svara could hear them. Their voices were all they were now. She couldn't see them anymore, they were just voices. Weather should would be able to see was quit clear. Her eyes were forever useless. The pain in them kept reminding her of it. Herbalist would never be hers and now she really was useless. Some part of her started to break, that strong part that kept her moving on even if it was horrible. His words hurt, because she knew they were the truth. When his strong arms went around her body she felt him lift her to his chest.

She didn't want this. "please haku please just kill me. I don't want to live this way. I can't live like this." Svara begged him to give her this. The she wolf knew he wouldn't think twice about it, what would killing her do to him? Only make his life easier. His warmth was a repreive from the ground. "I don't care what you think. I get it you all hate me. I don't need your fucking 'I told you so' right now or ever. Just give me what I ask and you won't have to worry about my fucking ass will you." She snapped in the end, more pain then anger.

Her eyes stung so bad it was hard to talk with out missing a syllable or taking in a deep breath. Svara didn't want to hate Haku, she admired him if anything. The red she wolf had gotten used to dissapointing people, irritating them. Maybe she had felt like she had to. "I begged you not to let her in." Svara whispered before turning her shredded face to the side and not speaking. She just focused on all the things she wished she could have had or done right. They weren't even going to give her dagger back. Svara really wished she could cry.

[/html]
[html]

500+

The black fae gave the chocolate Lilium a wry smile. She knew all too well his anger and disgust with the workings of the child. She knew his words to be true as well, and they validated her suspicions. The warrior hated these things. Once, she had believed that the girl could learn, could be taught discipline and respect. To be taught to know her place and when she could and could not rise to accept a challenge. Certainly, when Svara had sought her, the female had seen such potential. She had given the girl the dagger, the other which she kept herself. But it had become clear that the girl was unstable, unable even to control he own temper. Unable to accept. This girl was one of many whom the warrior saw as too human. And if this were to be the future of the luperci, there would only be imbalance. And such imbalance lead only to destruction. The world had been lucky once. The humans had died and the earth was reclaiming what was once her own. But perhaps they would not be lucky. But it was not hopeless yet, the warrior constantly reminded herself. Such workings were slow and patient. There was still time for change.

Despite the Lilium’s disgust, he went to lift the bloodied child. It was instances such as this that won the warrior’s respect. It was a demonstration of control and diligence, and she had seen the Lilium fulfill his duties many times. Perhaps that was why she did not view him as the monster that others saw. The girl whimpered, begging for death. The warrior’s nose wrinkled in distaste before becoming smooth once more. “Not this way, Svara. You can’t admit defeat yet.” The warrior knew that the girl’s sight was gone. Perhaps her eyes were gone too, but for the mess she could not say, and the warrior was no medic. But youth was on the girl’s side. She could still learn to cope with it. On her travels, the woad woman had seen many blind creatures who miraculously fulfilled life’s needs independent of the aid of others. That was one thing about nature. If one thing failed, there was always something else to fall back on.

Her attention was averted from the child to the leader. The warrior frowned, something she did not do often, and nodded silently. “Yes, I may keep it for now,” the alto melody agreed at length. The white orbs considered her again. Knives and daggers were not toys. Such disrespect of the weapon was quite disappointing. She had thought better of her. But the warrior swallowed all the things she could say and simply cleaned the blade in the dead grass. “We should hurry,” she urged the male. “I’ll follow behind you,” and she gave a faint smile, silently indicating with her spoken words the wounds that slowed her movements. “If Svara will need a place to stay, you can take her to my den.”

[/html]
[html]
300+

It was too early for Svara Thames to decide whether or not death was the best option. He ignored her plea for him to end her life here and now. Now was not the time, but if the same request was to be sent to him in the future, it was possible he would take the request and end her life. Later, later. She was still only a child, weightless in her arms. It was a pity such a thing had happened so early in her life, but the girl was a foolish one. He heard her mumble her accusation, but he was unaffected. He stayed silent without a reply back to sting her ears. This was not Haku’s fault, it was hers alone. Haku had given Svara the opportunity to speak up when Sabeen Thames had arrived at the borders, but the child had disrespected him and ignored his request for information about her dame, and hence wasted the opportunity. She had held the power to send Sabeen away from Dahlia, but she had not used it. Haku could not be held responsible for what had happened. Did this mean it was the brown woman in the red dress that had done this horrible act? Haku was certain to invest this further, and he knew Cwmfen would do the same thing. He was grateful for the black female; grateful she had moved up and now led the pack together with him. It did not matter any longer if Cercelee failed in the male’s eyes, because Cwmfen was now on his level, and together they would make sure justice was made.

His eyes stayed on the beautiful female, so controlled and subtle in such a horrible scenario. He nodded when she suggested him to hurry. He would. Why Cwmfen nic Graine would let Svara take up her den was beyond his understanding, but he said nothing, just gave her a wry smile. ”Thank you, Cwmfen.” He then started to move quickly in the direction of Deuce’s cabin that was too far away for his liking. ”Svara, I know it must hurt more than I can imagine, but try to keep pressure on the wounds to lessen the blood loss, if possible.” He was glad the girl had decided to stay quiet for time being. She had enough to think about at the moment, probably drowning in pain as well. Good, good.

[/html]
[html]

Svara heard them, hated them, wished them dead. Mostly she hated Haku for the simple fact she wanted so much for him to stop being the way he was to her. She hated Cwmfen for her ability to act so callous towards the situation. Svara didn't want anything to do with them, but she had no choice. Their words were passed as if she was not there. It made her hate them more. She acted as strong as she could, yelled at the high authority and learned everything she possibly could, and yet Svara still felt like they saw her as weak, useless.

Putting a hand to Haku's chest she admitted defeat. A part of her was broken from this. "put me down, I don't need Deuce. I'm capable of tending my wounds, I just- need your eyes." Svara's voice was light and husky, not demanding or angered, just dejected. She remembered what Cwmfen had said about the dagger, the one item Svara had been given as a gift. "If you can find Horsetail or yarrow. Either one is easy to find and would work." The girl repeated what she knew. If they needed to know what they looked like she would tell them. "And A cloth to put over my eyes. Other then that I need to go to some ones place to boil water and clean the stupid wound." Svara said with a weary voice as she tried to wiggle out of Haku's arms. The pain was making it hard to think, but she would rather suffer more then be taken to deuce.

[/html]
[html]

500+

Cwmfen returned Haku’s smile in likeness and merely nodded in silence. She knew what he must be thinking, and the warrior wondered why she did bother with the younger female. But she knew that Svara could be difficult, and she knew that many of the members had already gotten a taste of her personality and disliked it. She knew that Svara knew this too. And, though Svara may not like the warrior, she knew that she could invoke a patience, one with which she could deal with the healing process that was sure to come. If the flow of blood could be ceased, the girl would not die. Her body had not begun to go into the shock that she had seen countless times in battlefield. Perhaps it was the girl’s tendency to hurt herself (the warrior had seen the scars, and by the nature with which the scars lay and their edges described, they had been self inflicted; the female did not understand the need for such a thing, but she knew that such a need did indeed exist within them, and she suspected that it was something derived from the same entity that gave them the ability to shift), but her body was showing a resilience to the wounds.

The warrior was about to counter the blinded girl’s protest and request. But the female was silent. The girl had mentioned to gather several herbs: horsetail or yarrow. The latter was something that the Caledonian-Korean did not recognize, and the former was familiar. The black fae was silent as she quickly ran through her memory. When she found nothing, she thought of the words. Horse and tail. Equus Saeta...equisetum. Latin was a language still taught within certain Caledonian cultures, and she knew of its uses. She knew it now. Horsetail. She had heard of some who used it, but she only vaguely knew of its uses. It would do something for the wound she knew, and so the warrior did not tell Svara to stop and go to Deuce. Perhaps the girl did not need her physically, and she knew that Svara did not want to go to her, could see it in her pain-crazed movements. So finally, the female shifted, turning away from Haku. She knew what the plant looked like. She could get it for the girl.

“I can get you the Horsetail,” the alto melody responded. The white orbs looked back to Haku. She too could do what the moment required of her, and she smiled at her Lilium. “I will go and get it. I do not have anything with which to boil water. I don’t have any cloth, either.” The unsaid question was clear, and she hoped that the Lilium would not mind. If the female did not live so modestly, perhaps she could have taken the matter from his hands, but she could not do that. “You can take her—I’ll follow your trail.” Perhaps in other circumstances, room for argument would have been allowed. But the heart and the blood would not wait. Time would not wait. The warrior turned to leave, to search for that herb.

[/html]
[html]
Fail post Q_Q

The man snorted when the youth demanded him to put her down because she was able to take care of herself. Haku gave shit about what Svara believed. She was in pain, and she was blind. How could she heal herself in that condition. Sure, it was very possible that she had the skills to do so, but the same went for ‘not’. He wanted to be certain that her wounds were treated well enough, and for that they needed Deuce. Svara could scream all she wanted about this, but Haku was the Lilium, and he WOULD get what he wanted. She could make attempts of healing herself in Deuce’s presence. ”No.” was his simple reply to her words. He turned to Cwmfen and server and the next words were to her. ”You may go and search for the herbs she wants, but I’m taking her to Deuce nevertheless. I want another healer to be at least present to be certain that the damage is treated correctly. I’m quite sure Deuce has the herbs and the equipment needed anyway.” Why did Svara always have to be so difficult? Even in her current state, she refused to listen to reason and her leaders. Idiot child. The man’s grip tightened just in case the young female in her arms would start to physically disagree with his decision (it was more than likely).

[/html]