Let me be your spark of life
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">

Walking Leroy moved quietly in his hybrid form, paws stopping just outside the borders of the Dahlia de Mai packlands. Ears flickered about nervously on his patterned skull as his red eyes peered into the land, tail sway uneasily behind him Leroy shifted his weight on his legs as his mind ran threw thoughts. Getting closer he sniffed the area for her scent but it wasn't anywhere to be found. Nowhere. The made more uneasiness rise within the male, they might not be mates but they were lovers, they were each others nonetheless. His red eyes fill with slight worry as he stared off in thought. His body demanded he go in but his brain told him not too, everything was just confusing to him. Svara came on a regular schedule, weather that be once a week or once a month. She never skipped out, Svara always came. Something was wrong now that she was two times behind, a twisted feeling pulled at his gut while he stood there like a statute. Breathing in his breath appeared into the night as he made up his mind, he had to find her, he needed to know why she hasn't be there. Its not right he can feel it.

Leroy knows Haku banded him from these packlands but right now Leroy was willing to risk it to make sure she was ok, very unlike him. But she was 'his'..so it was only right. Finally crossing in his body trotted swiftly and silently over the land, he searched any and everywhere for her scent. Keeping well in mind to stay out of sight of others. Each second that passed made him all the more worried, he wasn't able to pick up her scent until almost a hour later. Slowing to a stop he followed the scent to a nearby den, looking at the opening it seemed big enough for him. Leroy shifted fully before standing tall on two feet.

His feet slowly stepped up to the den he breath in, he could smell her but didn't hear any sound. Crouching down He slowly peered into the den as his body seemed to be engulfed by it, along with the strange scents."Svara..are you here?" Leroy's red eyes peered into the tunnel looking for the red female.

[/html]
[html]

Her pain was never ending. The ache around her eyes hadn't stopped. It just continued to pulse and pulse with the never ending torture. A whimper escaped her maw. She knew she was in cwmfens den, the womens scent all around her. The she wolf wished she could see. This blindness set fear in her stomach. What would they do with her? Some part of her wanted to cry and never leave a giant hole in the ground, another part of her just wished for death.

There was a cloth wrapped around her eyes. It covered the grusome wound and kept infection out as well as all the medicine in. She was so afraid of this. If they kicked her out of the pack, then what would she do? She couldn't see. Her stomach turned in fear, the young girl balled herself up trying to get away from the worst of her thoughts. It wasn't like she had anywhere else to bring her mind.

It was the sound of someone calling her name that made her tense even more. It was just a voice she couldn't tell who's. Svara praied it was her mother to come kill her, then the other wolves would kill her mother or bannish her and she wouldn't have to live with this handicap. The scent of the wolf caught up to his voice and it made her heart thump harder in her chest. He couldn't be here, he shouldn't be here! Svara didn't want Leroy to see her this way. Hell she would never....see him again.

"Go away I don't want to see you. I can't see you." Svara hollared in a husky broken voice that hinted to her ongoing pain. She didn't want him to come in here and see what had become of her eyes. He would call her ugly and useless. Suddenly the she wolf felt so alone it hurt worse then her shredded eyes. "Just let me die." She pleaded.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">

Leroy remained still in the tunnel just staring forward as her red eyes began to adjust to the darker area, breathing he could smell two different scents here. Svara's rough words made his ears flicker back on his head in silence, he felt slightly confused as to why she would say that. Leroy looked forward as he didn't say anything, letting her words sink in was emotionless face. Really it shouldn't bother him but some how it does. If she doesn't want to see him any longer then so be it, but 'I can't see you'. Those kept Leroy's feet where they were, not moving a inch as he smelled everything in the den.

He remembers that other scent, yes it was the one of that black female. The one his disrespected all for Svara's attention, well because she took her attention away from him. Svara's own scent was in there but it was less over whelming. The smell of herbs and medicine was strong as well with the side of old blood. The husky felt a knot in his appear, something has happened an he wasn't here to do anything. "Svara, what's happened..." His deep voice hinted his worry that balled up in his chest before her next words hit him. Let her die? Leroy didn't know what to do, what to think, or how to even act. He was just filled with an odd worry and concern for her.

Without saying a word Leroy moved forward in his crouched position, taking slow cautious steps as his red eyes watched for her. Ears back her breathing finally became an voice in them as her body appeared, reaching the bottom of the den Leroy stopped as he looked over the red female with a frown. Leroy could see that was was balled up, he could tell she was upset, he could see she was hurt. A part of Leroy was afraid to touch her, to even move closer.

Almost like a crawl he reach out a hand to gently rub her back, to simple touch her to bring her back to him. He wasn't fully sure what happened but creeping closer he let a whine of concern rumble from him. "..what on gods happened to you.." he voice was smooth and low as he sat beside her now, looking that bandage around her eyes. Leroy didn't was to hurt her, he wasn't even sure if that was all of her injuries. Useless. He felt useless, he had told her that he would protect her...but he didn't seem able. Rubbing his hand on her back the other went to rub her hair, brows pushed together Leroy licked at her cheek. He tried to at lest let her know he was there with her. "I'm sorry firecracker.."

[/html]
[html]

Svara heard him moving closer to her. She tensed and staied quiet. What would he do when he saw what had become of her? Some part of her didn't want him to see, some part of her wanted to just die here let the life pass out of her. How was it fair? A sigh of unhappiness passed through her body. How could she do anything like this? Hell her pack couldn't stand her with her sigh they sure as hell wouldn't be able to stand her with out her sight.

The feel of his hand on her back made her shiver but stay still. He licked her cheek gently and his words made her breath in deeply. It had been the first reprieve from unhappiness she had had in a few days. Turning over Svara reached her arm out to pull him to her, holding onto the male. She couldn't see him, couldn't even tell if it was night or day. At the moment the she wolf knew her wounds were covered by bandages. She didn't want him to see what was probably horrific. "I'm not. I think I've finally learned my lesson." She mumbled into his fur.

[/html]

Leroy sat closer to her as Svara's held pulled him tighter, never removing his hands Leroy let her hold him. Ears flickered back as he listened to her words, letting out a small whine like sigh he held her tighter. Only slightly. Leroy didn't want to hurt her wounds, he didn't even know if that was all of them. Her scent felt nice in a sad way, how the herbs mixed with it made him sad;though she still smelled sweet to him. Leroy didn't care if he was attacked again, this was more important. Now He wished he had a home, a real placed he could take her back to; though he didn't want to risk her. Lowering his head the male let his muzzle bury in her hair, breathing her in as he shut his own eyes, he was sorry no matter would she would say. He should have been there.

"Lesson? no no, no lesson is worth this Svara. This is out of hate not to teach a lesson." His words were low enough only for the two of them as he just rubbed her fur, a small growl rose in his chest and he held to her."..I should have done something.I should have been there. Svara, I promise I'll kill them..I'll kill them." His low words wre filled with hate, but pain traced the anger for her. It hurt him that he wasn't able to help her, he wasn't even sure what her pack would do."It'll be ok darling..I'll help you.."

[/html]
[html]

Svara listened to his voice and snorted a slight laugh in it. "This was because I wanted to prove something and insanity won." She said as she moved to sit up. She felt dizzy and uncomfortable, but she staied sitting up knowing it was good for her blood flow and the raging head ache she was getting from laying down. The she wolf knew she would have to track some willowbark, or thyme either one would work, there was a list of herbs she could use, but the likelyness of finding them wasn't all that great.

"Stop it. Killing her won't fix this. Besides I'm sure it won't take my pack mates long to figure it out, and weather they like me or not they have a strong sense of justice." Her voice was gruff and she leaned back against the wall and took a deep breath. She wished she could look him in the eyes, but that was next to never. "I'll be fine Leroy. I...just can't believe how much I hate my life." She grumbled her head rested against the hard support behind her.

[/html]

Watching Leroy let Svara pull away, sitting still he was filled with so many confusing emotions at the moment. He had guessed something was wrong, and that meant injury was on the list. Sitting still in the small den he glanced back from time to time at the opening, keeping an eye out for the homeowner. Leroy watched Svara as she spoke to him with such ill fated words that it was going to raise a fire in him, the first woman he actually puts effort to and this happens. No not her injuries. The fact he searches her out, even in this state she seems to push him away in the sorts. Maybe not directly but Leroy's ears flickered about at her words, he can't blame the younger one for the hate. Sighing he just accepted her words not won't to argue against her, Leroy would most likely drain the little energy she did have. Not moving closer to Svara Leroy just looked over the red female that brought much from him, gazing at her earring he remembers when they did that. It was the first time they had seen each other besides Haku's house.

"doesn't everyone hate life, even if its just alittle babe." Pausing his deep breath somewhat dry as it left his tight throat."If you still wish to be alone I'll leave..You know Svara it's not like me to search out many people..but I was worried.."

[/html]
[html]

She knew she had to be lighter on him. He didn't understand her inner conflict. Sighing she reached out for him touching his fur. Where she was touching him she wasn't to sure, but his fur was warm beneath her hand. "Stop, it's not you. You have to understand how trapped I feel in my own body." She took a deep gulp of air and leaned into him resting her forehead on his chest. "I'm glad you came. If anything you the only bloody person I have on my side." The red female mumbled the last half feeling dejected and her head pounding along with her eyes.

"I don't know if I can live this way. I can't see, how will I function? How will I do anything. They will treat me like an incompitant." Svara leaned back against the wall her hand still clasped in his fur almost like she was afraid to let go of him. "I wish I could cry, but crying out of self pity just seems so useless." She seemed to be talking to herself as she held onto him with one hand. "How bad is it? I must look horrible." She laughed slightly. "I guess "I told you so" Is all I'm going to hear for a long time."

[/html]

Leroy moved slightly closer so her reach was good as her grabs his chest, it felt nice but at the moment it seemed it just was to comfort her. Comfort himself. Breathing his understood her words but it was still hard, he wanted to get revenge for her, something. His hand placed itself on top hers holding it gently, it was contact the words that she needed that he needed to give her."Your not trapped darling, it's just hard right now. Your a righter you'll get through this." His warm words held a sadness and affection that he rarely showed to others. When Svara's pushed her forehead on him Leroy simple placed light kisses without saying anything as she spoke, her worries were also his as he wouldn't want to leave but he knew they had limited time. "Firecracker I'll always be here for you silly, and you can function..we just have to learn. Just have to heal." Letting her lean back both of his hands moved, one placed on top of hers that's holding his fur while the other lightly touched her arm. Leroy couldn't hold in his small whine as he dipped his head to kiss her hands, making no noise of the silent anger that he was feeling. Only one tear from each eye slide down his cheeks before falling onto her hand, but he kissed them away. He didn't sniffle but he only needed those two tears.

Leroy looked up with a half effort smile, it wasn't horrible it was wound. Many never expect wounds to look good, he is sure when it heals she'll look much better then at the moment "You look fine Svara, its just a wound of course it'll will look bad at first. But you will heal, you'll go stronger my love. Though you must keep it covered, but you look adoring to me. " His voice hardening in defense, if any show dare. They may know but they should believe it will remain unspoken it is unneeded. "Only a fool will say such a thing to you..forget that just enjoy our time. I'm not sure how much I have to spend, I was lucky to sneak in unseen so far."
[/html]
[html]

Svara didn't like the feeling of his tears on her hands. It made her feel uncomfortable. She didn't know how to deal with it. The she wolf knew how to deal with anger, and rage, but sorrow? The girl was at a complete lose as to what she was to do. "Don't feel bad. I'll live." Svara said it to comfort him. She didn't know what else to do. For some reason she liked this male. He was so different from her, comforting and kind hearted, here she was a bitch who only looked out for herself. It was a real shit pile thinking how much like her mother she is.

Listening to him she shook her head. His words seemed to help, heal that void of lonliness she was feeling. Some part of her wished she could talk to Haku like she talked to Leroy, but she knew that wouldn't happen due to both of them being stuborn and tempermental. "Don't worry about people coming. How much can they take away from me? They pity me I'm sure having you around to placate me is something they wish for." Svara said with a light laugh. "Fucking sit next to me so I can lean on you, I bet your softer then this damn wall." She grumbled to him. She grabbed his fur pulling him towards her. She wasn't as angry at life with him around.

[/html]

Looking up at Svara’s words his red eyes fell on her, most likely she would be right. How cruel would they be to deprive her of his company; though he was sure that Haku wouldn’t care. Leroy was sure that he still had ill feelings toward the selfish male, but how didn’t really feel like that around her. He was selfish for the both of them. Ears fanned forward as he drank in her words with a smile, tail thumping behind him on the hard floor. ”Most likely your right, they’d have a reason for once to not run me off.” Moving closer he could feel Svara pull at him with her strong tones, that was the firecracker he knew. ” Yes firecracker, you know I’m soft and hard, though I’m not as hard as that wall.” His words were warm and playful as they vibrated from his throat. Slowly moving with her pulling Leroy set his back to the wall before his hands slipped around her waist while the other one was around her waist while the other went under her kegs. Gently picking her up the husky male settled her down in between her legs with his soft white chest open to her, arms loosened as they rubbed her back and side.

”Isn’t that much better darling, I’m not cold and u uncomfortable.” Sighing Leroy looked down at the red female, she was wounded in battle and Leroy was sure (thought no from where or why) that he would still help her, still help with whatever she needs. The patterned male knew deep down he would kill them, even if it’ll be a year from now he would do it. Rubbing his muzzle on her hair as Leroy let out a small rumble of comfort, it felt much better to have her close as the odd, new, feeling came over him. It was strange, so new almost unknown: protectiveness. Breathing in her scent relaxed him from the worry that filled his muscles before, along with is brain. ”You seem so tired and drained, just relax and rest I’ll stay as with you as long as I can. If you hungry just say something and I’ll make sure to get you a fat rabbit, to get something that’ll fill your belly.” Ruby eyes moved up to watch the opening of the cave as his tail humped the ground. Confusion came and went in him, it was so strange. He felt completely relaxed with the female was had known a short time, merely over a month or so now. It confused him how he got feeling that he rarely had, rarely used or even drawn out of him Yes he cared about himself first and foremost, but she clouded him. Leroy didn’t get angry with these thoughts as his mind drifted to his firecracker in his lap. Slightly rubbing his cheek against her he placed a kiss on her head, before his own skull leaned back on the wall. ” Who’s den is this anyway, it smells familiar.”

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Is it okay if Cwmfen comes in after her encounter with Sabeen? ^=^
500+

The strain upon her slowly healing body and the encounter with Sabeen Thames, a new member with whom Cwmfen had had the pleasure of meeting under unpleasurable circumstances, had made the warrior weary. Yet, she lingered upon the Dahlian territory, listening to the songs of the earth sing and whisper to her. And the white orbs that shone like the moon turned toward the world with a quiet smile, that quiet smile reserved only for the few. And yet, the natural world was the most common recipient of such a gesture, as if she were mated to nature itself. And perhaps she was, in a way, for the enlightened warrior is a master of all elements and had the understanding of both war and peace. She fought with that knowledge, even if it took her to defeat and death, just as it had done and nearly done those several weeks prior. But that did not change her resolve. It had only strengthen it. And when she became frustrated with her slowly healing body, she remembered this and was calm like the waters and the wind and the fire and the earth.

And with that soft smile, the black, woad marked warrior turned to return to her den, to rest if only at its mouth. She had permitted the girl Svara to remain within her abode until she no longer needed the darkness and the silence and the solitude. The warrior’s step was light but slow, patient as the one-eyed Raven trailed her shadow in the high heavens with his indifferent silence. But her path was untroubled, and she had noticed no disturbances other than the one with which she had contended. And so she returned silently to her place of rest. But something caught her attention as she neared the great tree beneath which she had made her home.

But the smile faded. She scented another at her door. Quietly, silently, like the shadows of her coat, the female approached her den at an angle, assuring anonymity for whoever dwelt within. And yet she did not feel a tension in the air, and she realized why that were so when the scent became stronger. The warrior held back a growl as she recognized that scent. It belonged to the male who had been with Svara those many days ago (had it been a moon?), who had been chased from the boarders of Dahlia de Mai twice in the same day and twice by the same wolf. Why was he here? Or, more acutely, why had Svara brought the damned creature into her home? The warrior did not believe that comfort and solace in another’s embrace were reason enough, but she knew what others thought. Perhaps this once, she would be lenient. But only this once.

“It’s mine,” the woad warrior announced as she made her presence known. She answered the dog’s question, even when she knew it had not been for her. The warrior knelt slowly, yet with fluidity, at the tunnel’s mouth as her white orbs shone down into the darkness. She beheld the embrace of the two creatures, but she was not critical of it. She was critical only of the petty criminal’s presence in her home. "Why are you within these boarders?" But the alto melody was quiet, almost gentle.

[/html]
[html]

Svara let the male move behind her giving her something more comfortable to lean on. Weather she was starting to like the male to much wasn't something she had really thought about. Now that she couldn't see it wasn't the first thing on her mind. Yet as she leaned against him she couldn't help but notice how different she acted towards him, how leniant she was on him. It made her want to laugh at her own stupidity. She was falling in love with the idiot! She who hated everyone, liked someone! It was strange to even think about it.

"Don't pamper me Leroy. I'm blind not paralized." She snapped irritated by his over pampering. The red female didn't want to be pampered, or endeared. If there was anything Svara wanted it was someone to talk to someone who would just listen to her take her sharp tounge and understand half of it was just an uncontroling anger. Svara had no intention of apologizing for her sharp words. The she wolf wanted him to understand her distaste for pampering.

His kisses and comforting touches were something the young she wolf enjoyed and didn't take for granted. In her permanate darkness she was finding some joy. Leaning into him she just felt trying not to think. With every thought came a regret and a worry making her already large head ache pound even harder behind her useless eyes. Before Svara could answer his question the familiar voice of the woad warrior rose up. Her voice only made Svara think about all the things she had lost with her sight.

"Because I didn't show up. He only came looking for me." Svara said in the same husky voice that she usually used when she really didn't want drama. "don't go telling haku, I don't need more to think about at this point." Svara mumbled turning her head into leroy's chest not at all bashful of her shows of affection to the male. Svara had never been afraid to show what she felt, and this was just the same.

[/html]

[ooc; sorry for soo late and the shortness my computer has been acting weird]

Leroy knew he was doing more then he had ever done before, but a part of himself couldn't help it though he did let her words ring into his ears. Maybe it was because he just seen this, just heard of her injuries while she had longer time to adjust. The male didn't let the words sting as her merely held her and sat there with her in content, ears flickered at the sudden voice that emitted into his ears. Red eyes snapped up to the black wolf as his ears flickered about on his head, Leroy knew he was in trouble but yet he was unsure how to act. There was nothing he held against her, though he did have an outburst before,his arm held her as she turned in his chest burying into his fur.
A frown pulled on his face as he looked back up at black female speaking with a deep but reasonable tone, "I was concerned for, though I'm not looking for trouble..."

[/html]
[html]

500+

The white orbs were bright in the half light of the tunnel’s entrance. Svara’s reply made her consider the scarlet eyed dog. And the female wondered what it was exactly that the male saw in the younger female. The ruddy hued girl was unstable, and, while the reality may prove otherwise, inconsiderate. The warrior had known it from the start, and her opinion hadn’t changed now. What had happened to the girl was quite unfortunate, but the warrior happened to be a bit of a pragmatist. If what had happened would allow the girl to understand the way the natural world really worked, it would simply be a necessary part of life. The warrior did not believe in coincidence. And so now the black fae wondered at the attraction between the two creatures. Perhaps the male was drawn to instability, having been or still unstable himself. And it seemed that the relationship could even be one of power—Svara’s power, as she had spoken first, answering the question that had been clearly directed at the male. But the Head Warrior couldn’t know, and so her judgment would be insignificant and thus void.

For a moment, the black fae disregarded Svara as she turned her attention to the black and white dog. “You have already brought it upon yourself.” The alto melody was held with level, silver tones. She sniffed the air for a moment, taking in the scent of Crimson Dreams that mingled with the male’s odor. “You are a pack wolf, yet you disregard the rules. Permission must be granted at the boarders before you may be permitted to cross them.” For a moment, the Adonis was reminded of the insolence of Nikolai, and she found that she often thought of him when dealing with Svara. Both seemed to have a disregard for the necessary rules of both nature and society, and it seemed as if her dog friend did as well. Apparently, the husky’s prior adventure within the Dahlian boarders had not been taken seriously. Perhaps Crimson Dreams was being too lenient in their admonishing. “There are reasons for the way of things, and disregard will not be tolerated.” The female, who had once been foreign to the idea of pack life and laws of this society, had come to understand them and their reasons. She had discerned it herself. It was time for others to do the same.

The steady, white gaze of the warrior “I will not bring this to Haku’s attention—at least not immediately.” Of course, there was a chance that such a thing may never enter any such conversation, but the warrior was never sure of what may come, and so she made no promises that she could not make. “As long as he leaves before the end of the day, I will tolerate his presence.” And the tone within that alto melody made it clear that there would be no argument. “If you are to meet again, either seek permission or take it to the Unclaimed Lands.” Perhaps it was good for the young female to have found someone that she could tolerate, but perhaps she should reconsider. If mateship were to be considered, one or the other would have to leave the pack of which they were a part. Or perhaps they would remain merely lovers.

Falling from their view, the warrior leaned against the wall near the tunnel’s mouth, breathing in the fresh air unmarred by that male’s scent. Love may be a kind of warfare, but it was one that, at times, she could not understand.

[/html]
[html]

Cwmfen had a way of making a situation worse for her. The words that kept spewing from her mouth only pissed Svara off. She had enough of her voice and her contradicting words. "You know Cwmfen if it will make you stop talking to him like crap I'll leave. I sure as hell don't need your help feeling like crap at the moment." The she wolf grumbled her face still in the fur of her lover. She really didn't want to hear the words of the other. Did she really need to be such an ass?

"You know if your just going to Tolerate his presence then I won't stay." Svara commented her voice was irritated as she pushed on Leroy to get to her feet. Blind it was hard to get up with out feeling like she had no balance. Her legs shook and her head was pounding. "Come on Kujo lead me somewhere I won't have to listen to this crap." She said forcefully. If she had her eyes she would have given Cwmfen a deadly glare, instead she reached her hand out for Leroy expecting him to lead her out.

[/html]

Listening to the black female's words his eyes narrowed in a annoyed manner, he knew the rules, he was aware how they worked but his instinct over looked it along with his want and concern pushing it aside. Svara was reason enough that his worry was something true as he looked at the black female, his voice remained calm as he spoke deeply almost protectively. "We do meet, a least we did meet in those lands but what do I think when she misses so many meetings and when i wait at the border." Taking a deep breath his red eyes shifted downward for a second before flickering back up. " I'm aware that the male, Haku, would've denied me this simple thing. " The way she spoke made his ears flicker, she was wise an a high ranked one for sure but he could only behave well, anymore mishaps in a packland outside of his own wouldn't be good for him.

Leroy wasn't surprised with Svara's words but it made his lips tug slightly into a small grin, though his brows frowned as she must have been tired. Remaining silent the husky watched every movement his red lover made, watching for any sign that she may fall or trip as his body was ready to react. His large warm hand fell into hers as he pushed on the wall as he stood the best he was able in the small den, if she didn't wish to be in here then he would take her out but not much further; somehow the thought of a packmate nearby was a good thing."The night air has a chill firecracker, but it's not too cold.." Slowly stepping pass his eyes drifted to the back female with slightly wounder if this would only bring more harm to Svara, though his red eyes were sharp an barely understanding before he lead her carefully out of the tunnel, listening to her every move as they headed into the open forest outside the den. Moving his hands around her body he nuzzled her slightly before holding her hand again, looking around Leroy could see a thick patch of grass near a tree. 'seems well enough'
Turning to Svara his deep voice held his rough tones as his spoke to her with a smile,"do you wish to sit? there is a nice spot up ahead."

[/html]
[html]

500+

The black fae’s nose twitched as if the beginnings of a frown, or even a snarl, threatened to distort the tranquility of her features. But the warrior relaxed; there was no reason to get worked up about such a thing. The child was simply upset, though it always seemed that she was. When the female had first encountered the girl, she had seen a great potential within her, a strength that many female lacked. But there was no control, and without control there was no command. Svara could not command the respect and presence just as she could not control her temper or her tongue. And the warrior thought that she would have learned from the attack her mother had made on her. But the black fae would be patient; perhaps, with some, such a healing was slow and gradual. And the warrior nodded to herself as if in understanding.

“No one is stopping you, Svara,” the alto melody replied, the silver tones almost gentle as they danced upon the air. “My home was offered to you, not given or bestowed. If you do not wish to stay, you may leave.” Cwmfen was a creature that believed in choice. She had chosen to offer her home to Svara because it was dark and secluded, offering her the privacy that other homes might not provide. But Svara had chose to bring the dog, lover or not, into her home uninvited into the lands. And Cwmfen had been tolerant enough to allow them their time for the day, but it seemed the Svara did not understand the gesture that the Adonis had granted her. “This tolerance,” the alto melody continued, her voice holding only marginally the irritation that she felt at such disrespect, “is one that you will not find often concerning such matters. You should not discard such a thing.”

The woad marked fae turned to the male in question. “I understand your concern,” and the alto tones implied that she indeed understood. “And I understand the frustration that must have ran through you when there was no reply. But I ask that next time you would at least find me before crossing those boarders.” It was a simple law of societies utilized for good reasons. A light smile danced upon her lips. “I would not deny that he would have,” the female agreed. And she hoped that this male, at least, understood her own simple gesture.

When the two exited her den, the female rose slowly and not without effort. Her hand gripped her spear that leaned against the tree nearby. She felt its song run through her with the contact, and a soft sigh of content escaped her maw. The white orbs turned to observe the couple, her pain hidden behind her amiable gaze. She was not here to threaten them. The black fae saw the mistrust in the red eyes, and she knew that Svara would be fine in his presence. So long as he honored her word, the warrior would not follow. The Adonis turned her gaze to consider the burrowing tunnel, but instead of entering her den, the female found a place to sit and lean against the tree that so graciously stood sentinel over her home. The tunnel would not allow her wounded body to enter her abode and so, if Svara returned, she would have it for herself. Cwmfen would remain outside where her wound would offer lesser protest.

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!!?!!

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

She moved out of the den Cwmfen's words in her head. It made her sigh in shame. The female had been her only ally in all of this. Even thinking about Haku made the red she wolf want to break something. Outside the warmth of the sun seeped into her coat making her smile. Darkness wasn't something she preffered, but with her present cericomstances she didn't get many choices. As she stood feeling the sun on her fur she started to think. Her thoughts passed over her situation and her pack members, all the problems she was facing at the moment. Even though she couldn't see the light it kept on, so who was to say that everything else wasn't the same? Not that she hadn't thought of it that way before.

With her back to Leroy she did take into consideration what she was about to do. She understood why she was doing it and why it only bettered her situation. "Leroy, Cwmfen's right. Don't come into the pack lands for me again. I don't need the complication. I make my own trouble I don't need people to help add to it." Svara didn't want him to know that she hadn't want the black she wolf hearing her take her side. Even with her forced darkness and the pain she was feeling the red wolf couldn't help but love the sun on her coat. It out did everyone and everything. Taking a grasp on reality again she spoke up after his words. "Enough of the babying me shit! Don't you get it everyone hates me for a reason, because I want them to it makes me happy to know that they want my head on a pike." Her voice wasn't loud but it was stern.

"You don't get it. I don't need you or anybody." Her voice was still stern that of a women setting a male straight. She knew it would anger him make him mad at her. Not that she really carred. The she wolf realized a few things suddenly. The only things she carred about was this pack, Haku and Firefly. Hell even Cwmfen was starting to grow on her. This was her home and he wasn't worth it. With an exasperated sigh she kept her back to him. "I'm to young for this shit. Please don't come looking for me. I will look for you if I want something, but I stand with my pack." She hadn't ever talked civil before it wasn't hard hell thinking of profanity could be hard, but this was who she was when she wasn't so angry.

Turning she grasping the dens edge knowing she wouldn't get lost. "This is nothing against you Kujo, but I have a lot of issues and I don't need to add to my plate at the moment." There was no shame in her voice no embarrassment. "Don't let Haku see you." She said before she went back into the den where darkness went unnoticed by the blind. She was sure she would probably feel irritated later, but not regret.

[/html]

His red eyes narrowed dangerously as something snapped within him, something that he had put aside for the majority of the their meetings as he listened with a dangerous Silence. Looking at the red female he did adore he was a bit foolish to think otherwise of her, in all reality she was still a growing pup, a pup that didn't know what they wanted while in a mind knew what he wanted. Leroy had put his anger, his selfish temperament under him as he ignored it but he sees now he only enjoyed the simplicity of her yet the complected. Everything in the air changed, his dark hard shield closed around him as he stared down at her, even the air around him seemed cold as his lips moved into almost a growl as she spoke. A small anger rolled up within him, a bit at her and most at himself for this waste of time and blood.

watching her turn away Leroy's strong hand went straight out grabbing her arm roughly, not enough to really hurt but to make sure she wouldn't move,Leroy didn't care if she felt mad at him but he pulled her back slightly as he own cold growl emitted from in between his teeth. "Your still a pup, a growing unknowing pup!" The rough harsh words were unlike any he has spoken before as he growled with each 'pup'."Svara you bring who every anger you want, it just seems that's how you needed up now, no sight healing in this den with your eyes bandage. Go get your anger CHILD! I've seemed to wasted my time, when you look for me make sure you know what your wanting..." His voice rose in his strong sounds of growls as he roughly let go with a push before turning on his feet headed out of the packlands, there was no need here anymore as she didn't know what she wanted and he was tired to sitting at this pup's feet. His black and white body walked away from the den as his ears remained flattened on his skull.

[/html]