silence fell just like a stone
[html]
Yes I do ;3 I think this is done? :]

And the sun will set for you

The concerned expression didn't completely disappear from the male's face when the girl responded, but it did fade. He smiled slightly at her use of French, and nodded as he replied, "Si. My tail is at least not broken." A little bit of laughter escaped from between his teeth and he rolled over carefully, getting to his feet. He could almost still feel the pressure of the blunt stones against his side, but it was all a good experience anyways, and if he ever thought about it whatever pain they sustained it would be a little twist. The sacrifices they would make for a little fun!

There were little mats of ice in his dark pelt, but he didn't quite recognize the weight until the coyote shook out her fur. He followed suit, leaving a silence before he answered the girl's question. "Yes.. perhaps there is one place that has a thing that is soft. Moss?" The boy smiled softly and shook out his tail a bit more. One good thing about rolling about on the ground like that was that, though his fur was filled with snow and dirt, at least the ice didn't clump between the pads of his paws.

[/html]