001 let's not believe it's true — Otto

002 casualties of dawn — Xeris

003 i'm so thrown — Ásmundr

004 keep the ghosts at bay — Ehno

[/html]
[html]

life story
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ciao! My name is Beppe. I have come with my mother from Northern Italy, by accident to tell the truth. When I was little I liked to wander (really, I still do,) and ended up on the docks where there was a great ship. Seeing the excitement inside, I went in. My mother had noticed I was gone from the woods, and managed to track me down. She snuck into the ship to retrieve me, but as she searched between rafters and crates the ship left the earth and ventured into the great wide ocean. So, we have come to these lands, but my father is left in Italy.

So far I have had a few adventures in North America. I have made some friends, one who has left, and then my mother disappeared. I found her many weeks later in the Concrete Jungle; she had wandered away and broken her leg, and was gone for a long time with another pack who tried to help her. Now she is back, though, and I am still making friends.

Near the beginning of spring, there was a great fire that burned through all the lands. All the packs were torn apart and everyone was on their own. I escaped through the fire with a friend called Icarus and another named Anderung. Icarus died in the fire. After we made it to the other side, I met my mother, and was extremely relieved because she had been weighing on my mind the whole time. Ari was with her, and we started to walk towards a new place, on the sea.

We settled down there, slept, and found something to eat. The next morning my mother told me that my father had returned, and this unnerved me because I had not seen him for a very long time and surely he would blame me for wandering off and getting us into this whole mess...

See profile!

Ci vediamo!

Beppe

#001 AND I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE SUN in which Maria and Beppe stumble across Clouded Tears borderlines and meet the amiable wolf Jasper. They are subsequently accepted into the pack.

#002 DON'T KNOW HOW THE RIVER GOT SO WIDE in which Beppe confronts his uncertainty regarding his choices and Maria and Beppe accept their new home.

#003 SILENCE FELL JUST LIKE A STONE in which Beppe forms an unlikely friendship with a French coyote (Empusa Lykoi) and gets a taste of what it might have been like to be a puppy.

#004 RUNAWAY ON A LEASH in which Beppe meets a young Storm wolf (Icarus Phoenix) and they hunt for the fat King Rabbit on Clouded Tears Territory.

#005 MAGIC SOAKED THROUGH MY BONES in which Beppe finds the koi fountain in China Town and feels like he has to defend the fish from a younger wolf (Merit Acidic).

#006 FAIRYTALES BREATHING IN ME in which Beppe meets a Clouded Tears tutor of sorts (Naniko D'Angelo) and begins to learn how to read English.

#007 JUST WHAT WAS IT ABOUT THIS OLD COFFEE SHOP I LOVED SO MUCH (IT WAS YOU) in which Empusa meets Beppe again the next day at the Clouded Tears border, and they talk for a bit and then play.

#008 THE OCEAN BREATHES SALTY in which Beppe meets a new friend (Ari Sohs) and they escape a lightning storm together. Beppe is amazed by the other boy's knowledge and grows rather fond of him.

#009 NO SUNSHINE THROUGH THE RAIN in which Beppe wanders through the Concrete Jungle and goes into a North Western house for the first time.

#010 ALL THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR THE SUN in which Beppe finds Maria in the Concrete Jungle. He puts her on a wheeled swivel chair and pushes her around downtown until they find a motel. They spend a short night and return in the morning.

#011 HOLD MY BREATH in which Beppe meets a girl (Anderung Meer) in the Moaning Woods, a deceivingly beautiful place on this particular day, before wandering around for a while by himself.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - FIRE - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

#012 I LAUGHED THE LOUDEST; WHO'D HAVE KNOWN in which a fire rages throughout the land. While trying to escape, Beppe runs into Icarus and Anderung, and the three try to escape together. Along the route to safety, Icarus falls and is lost to the flames. Anderung and Beppe make it to safety on Halcyon Mountain, where they collapse in exhaustion.

#013 YOU CAN'T EVEN CRY "AT LEAST THERE'S HOPE" in which Beppe wanders away from the spot he and Anderung had collapsed and finds his mother. The two of them return to Anderung, and only a few moments later Ari shows up, having followed Maria from the place they stayed the night (Ari and Maria escaped the fire together). Introductions are made before the wolves wander away together to find something to eat and a place to stay.

#014 WE GOT THE DREAMER'S DISEASE

#015 THE RAIN MUST FALL ON EVERYONE

#016 IT DIES UPON HER HEART

#017 OPEN OCEAN

#018 I CLOSE THE BLINDS AND TURN AWAY in which Beppe greets a wolf who wants to know about werewolves at the border.

#019 THERE'S NO ANGELS HERE

[/html]