Bury me, bury me
[html]
ooc:

It fell from the sky like bullets, shaking the newly growing plants and flooding their short roots. The foliage had just barely began to come out of the ground and it seemed like the rain was trying to halt its slow progress. The mosses had come first, creeping over the rocks that surrounded the mansion's walls and over top of the logs in the valley behind, and now little violets and clover were beginning to pop up. Or...they had been, until now.

It was a dreary morning, but not a cold one. It had rained off and on and it was coming down harder than ever, dropping through the dense, low clouds that swirled over Crimson Dreams. Naniko sat on the porch with her legs over the edge of the railings, looking up at it. The rain would stop soon, she knew, and then she'd be able to get out and do what she wanted without getting all wet and muddy. Brown didn't look so good against white. The Commander leaned her head against the support-post that helped to hold the roof up, staring out into the fog.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">

[ooc; sorry for the lateness ;;]

Everything seemed so bright and jerky in his red eyes, it all had shape yet it didn't at the same time. Breathing in quick breaths the patterned male trotted swiftly across the open land that was pouring the rain from the sky, ears back slightly as his feet moved unevenly in the wet grass an mud; the odd feeling that the strange woman forced on him still lingered though most was gone, as her scent still made his black noise wrinkle. " Stupid woman.." Grumbling to himself Leroy finally slowed to a stop before shifting to his two legged form, standing up slowly his patterned hand grabbed onto the side of a tree as he steadied himself against the blurry,head hurting world.

Staring down his eyes seen nothing but the strange colors and feeling in his blood that was in every part of his body, the rain fell down on his coat and it's cool touch was almost a relief to feel as the weirdness of the drug was going away. Narrowing his eyes the male was unsure what had happened between the female and himself, it was unclear if he had hurt her or what they had done as it was all a mass of moving pictures an sounds that made no sense to him.
Looking up his body slowly moved into a automatic motion of actions, his black and white body moving into the white fog as the rain fell on his shoulders and head in its never ending rhythm. Slowly, ever so slowly a house seemed to come into view as his body halted for a moment, red eyes studying the building as another wolf seemed to be there; though he couldn't be sure with his eyes at the moment, but his nose could smell something-someone- that was slightly familiar.
[/html]
[html]
ooc

She was worried about the land that they had just claimed, whether they would be able to keep it up. Naniko felt lucky that they had Anu to help out with things...she would be able to take trips out there if there were ever days that Savina or Naniko couldn't. She knew that Savina would be tied down with her newborn pups within a few weeks, and she wanted the border to get as much marking as possible. Passersby needed to know that it was claimed land and that they could not just pass through it without some kind of a reaction.

Days went by at a lull, lazy pace for her most of the time, but other times they seemed to fly by. It depended on what she did. She'd worked out some kind of a routine...but occasionally she got done early, or had free time in between. A creature of habit, the female didn't stray much from the territory unless it was for a pack-related reason or to visit relatives.

Jade eyes caught sight of something in the fog, and she squinted so that she might see it with more definition. Was it a pack member, or some creature that needed her help? Either way, it had gotten her interest. "Someone out there?" She called, sliding off the railing and onto the squishy ground.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">

[ooc: this is after the meeting right??]

"Someone out there?"

Standing still the words reached his ears as the tingling of colors was pulling away to leave his head pounding and his gut sick, ears forward his red eyes narrowed looking for the voice before he would speak. Letting a deep breath escaped him his body move forward as his eyes tried to adjust on the own white body, the wet ground bleeding in between his black and white toes as the water dripped off of his thick coat. Taking another sniff his mind was working slow to put it with a face, though when the he stepped slower in the fog and her face became clear in his red eyes. Ears pinned back as a ball formed in his chest, he should head the other way but what would his leader think of the male whom gotten in trouble before with them is now drugged before them. "great" His voice as small whisper before speaking louder, even though it sent a pounding pain in his skull. "Yes, Leader Naniko." Leroy paused as he walked towards the house with his uneven steps, he would've held his head down but instead his ruby eyes didn't look into hers as he neared. "it's me Leroy"
[/html]
[html]
I am so sorry this took me so long! I must not have had it in my post log D: Sure, this can be after the meeting!<33

She had seen him at the pack meeting, but beyond that Naniko didn't know too much about the creature in front of her. He was a part of the pack, but Savina had chosen to put him at a very low position because of something that he had done in a different pack. Naniko felt that everyone deserved a second chance, so they had indeed kept him anyway...but if he did anything else, then he'd be out. She looked at him with a slight amount of apprehension, unsure of what she could say to him.

The show of submission that he offered her was noticed, and she put a smile on her face as she walked a little closer. "Hey there, Leroy. How have you been?"

[/html]

Standing still his body swayed slightly as his legs urged him to sit as the hot sickness filled him, not the need to vomit but rather it seemed he was over heating as his head pounded from the strange woman's affects. Taking in a deep breath from his parted jaws felt nice even if it was for a moment as his ears flickered about from the strange feel in his stomach, his leg wobbled only the slightest as internal side of things were more bothersome and unseen. His lungs felt like they were on fire as the patterned male finally heard his leader come closer, raising up his red eyes he what's really sure why the two have ran into one another but either way it could help him. Why not talk to someone when you will be leaving, after the meeting things have happened to Leroy that now he must be somewhere else.

Looking at the smiling face of Naniko her words were almost slow to his ears which lead him to hold a blank,painful face for a second,closing his eyes the husky drew in another breath before speaking in a friendly but strained tone. "I've been better, much better then now.." Red eyes could have showed that there was much he wished to tell her, talk to her about but his legs were hurting so painfully from simply standing there as his world blurred from time to time."Can we sit..I don't feel so well, plus i kind of wanted to talk.."

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

No matter what the pack thought of Leroy, Naniko saw him in a different way. She was the healer of the pack, had been a healer for nearly two years now. Ever since she found Iskata's bag of herbs in the back of their den in Clouded Tears after the woman had left her. The female could see that something was amiss with him by the way that he was swaying back and forth, and she frowned as she watched. What was wrong with him? Her mind raced with the possibilities--the flu, maybe? or some other illness?

She nodded when he said that he had something to say to her, sitting down on the bottom step. First things came first, though, and she couldn't help but comment. "You don't look good--is there anything I can get you that might make you feel better? And what did you want to talk about?"

[/html]

Blinking his leaders words were actually very welcoming as they sent a wave of relief through the male, taking a uneven step his red eyes looked up from the white female to her house. Breathing was fine but her words made him chuckled slightly as his shook his head. Moving forward towards the porch he stopped before glancing at his leader, even in his shaky state he was not sure if he could enter. "I'm not sure if you can do anything about the way i feel..so crazy lady injected me with white stuff." Pausing he welcomed the cool feeling before he went on. "It doesn't feel as bad as before,but I wanted to talk about the pack well my part in it." His red eyes looked up at Naniko before he spoke in his respectful tones. "Naniko, I'll be leaving soon. I did come to find this place like a home but, Svara..well i have someone who needs me." Taking a break from talking he took a deep breath as it seemed saying so much did take some energy.

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She could understand what he was going through, being in one pack and feeling like you needed to be somewhere else. That was what had happened with Conri, when she'd been living in Clouded Tears and him in Syemv. He had liked his pack, living with Phasma and them...well, until they had tried to keep him from leaving...but had wanted to come to Clouded Tears to help Naniko with raising Davinci. His arrival to her pack had been the best thing that had ever happened to her.

She nodded when he explained about the injection. She had heard about something like that before...when Lucifer had injected Dierdre with those drugs, before he had raped her. She frowned at that thought. Nothing had happened to Leroy, right? Even if he wanted to leave he was still her pack member right now and she would protect anyone who lived within the lands. "Ah...well...I don't know how to treat that, to tell you the truth. I think you just have to wait until it wears off. But thank you for coming to me to tell me about wanting to go. You're free to go whenever you like, and I hope things work out with your Svara."

[/html]

Blinking for a moment Leroy let a small smile pull on his lips as his red eyes looked at his former leader, former leader, the thought was weird but soo pleasing to him. A deep sigh escaped him, it was more of a relief that this was done with. Though it could have been done in better terms, with the sickening feeling of just standing alone it didn't make the husky seem very good of standers. Though it was not his desire to be like he his. "Thank you Naniko" HIs voice was tired but he was indeed happy without worry to see, to hold his true mate. "Naniko, I will still be a friend when needed and near the lake, I built a cabin that is the packs now."

[/html]
[html]
Closing this Smile

People came and left the pack for different reasons...but as long as those who remained stayed unchanged, the same as before, then the identity of the pack stayed the same. When Conri had left Twilight Vale, Naniko and Savina had been changed. Life had been disrupted. So they had changed things themselves, and formed Crimson Dreams.

"Of course. And as long as I'm leader here you'll be welcomed back if you ever need a place to stay. For a night or forever." She nodded. A cabin would be really useful...a nice place to sit out if she was going to watch the other side of the border. And Naniko appreciated it.

[/html]