Build me up Buttercup
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Back dated to March 15th

Ic:

Nightmares tossed and turned the midnight male in his bed of furs. Whimpers broke the silence of the mansion. Rain fell with a hushed wind outside, spring was knocking on the packs door. Gasping breaths made the warriors throat sore as his dreams tortured him. In this particular nightmare Hybrid's face laughed and spat at a useless Jazper. He separated the black Knight from a crying Garnet, laughing at every attempt made by the young wolf to get his coyote back into his arms. Every punch, every scratch, every bite...every touch did not make contact with the thin fur of his opposer. Suddenly, with a howl he woke up, lunging his upper body upwards. Gasps filled his red throat with oxygen, calming the friendly giant. Turning his head he glanced to Garnets side of he bed and away, she hadn't returned once more. His head jolted back, eyes staring in disbelief at the sight he had almost disregarded. There on his angel's pillow...was a letter. He picked up the note with a shaky hand, almost positive of what lay inside.

Dear Jazper Knight,

If you're reading this, you know once again I'm not here. A few days ago I had a miscarriage and I didn't know how to face you, let alone tell you. There was only one pup, a little white girl. I named her Lily Rhiannon. I spent the night with her in my arms until the morning and finally I decided to go and find your parents graves. Finally, yesterday I found them and buried your daughter beside them with her own stone reading 'Lily Rhiannon, daughter of Jazper Knight and Garnet Massacre'. I didn't want to tell you this but I feel it's my duty. I can not return to your side Jazz. I have to leave and I'm not coming back. I need to find my mother, she needs me more then you do. You'll be fine. Just go on living like I never happened. I've left my ring and your mothers necklace on your desk.

Goodbye,

Garnet Massacre

He could feel his chest begin to ache, his throat close up like he was choking on his own invisible tears that were fighting their way into his eyes. His daughter was dead, his mate had left him. The knight would not have been surprised if his tears came out florid as blood. It was worse then his nightmare. His new reality tore at his heart making him feel every emotion possible and once more whimpers broke the silence of the mansion.

[/html]