buy me some beer goggles
DaVinci had been gone a moment in time looking for the bar, oddly enough as many times as he'd been to the place in the past he still got lost trying to get there at the time when he believed he needed to be quick. After backtracking and sidestepping a few times he finally found the bar and shuffled his way inside. He'd opened a bottle of whiskey while he was collecting some bottles for Haven and himself. He figured that even if they didn't finish then that Haven or he would find a home for the unused liquor. Gathering the assortment of alcohol in a knapsack he tossed it other his shoulder and began to make his tracks back to the park where the two had set to getting wasted.

Upon approaching the part he could hear the sound of voices and the sound of the guitar strings being plucked. His vision was hazy and everything seemed to be on a tilt-a-whirl but life was a lot brighter now. He grinned as he crossed the grasses and called out teasingly to Haven. "Just couldn't wait up for me could you?" He shifted the weight from the bag on his should as he asked, "And who's the beauty you've collected?" DaVinci's course of action with the bottle normally wasn't this bad, but it had to happen one day or another.

Settling down beside Haven he let the knapsack clatter to the ground between them as he grinned and turned to the lady who seemed oddly familiar but through rose tinted glasses that really seemed to need a need prescription he wasn't so certain just who the figure was. "What happened while I was gone, anything good?" Plucking a bottle from the bag he smiled at the lady and waited to see what all he had missed.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The way she looked at the guitar made him wonder if it were his playing that she found so intriguing or if it were the instrument itself. He didn't really care though. He was feeling way too good to care about something so small and trivial. Besides, it didn't matter. All that mattered was the good drinks and good company! As Ryan took another drink of the wine he spotted DaVinci making his way back. Lazily he waved at his uncle, a big goofy grin on his maw. "I would've, but mah friend here brought more!" How could he be expected to not accept her offer of a drink? It would have been rude!

"This? Oh, why she's jus' one o' tha prettiest ladies in all the land, don't cha think?" Boy, his head was really swimming now. As he had spoken he had made a big sweeping gesture with his arm towards Ryan, a somewhat unnecessary display of grandeur, though to him at the moment it seemed perfectly suitable. "Oh, not much. I jus' played her a little ditty an' we hads a couple o' drinks. Thas all." Nothing all that exciting. Drunken jade eyes lit up at the sight of more bottle. He licked his lips as he looked to the stormy hybrid. "Gots one fo' me?" Having one all to himself would be so wonderful!

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... purple.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ryan knocked her shoulder into Haven’s by leaning slightly into him, grinning as he made a grand gesture in her direction. "Oh, youuu," she cooed, smiling still. Her heart was well aware that it was DaVinci sitting next to Haven, but her mind didn’t want to believe it. There was no way he could be here right now. She took another drink from the wine bottle, before setting it down in the grass between them.

"What did you bring for us?" Ryan asked, face now plenty flushed beneath the rust and charcoal fur. She blinked a few times, trying to focus on the odd shapes the bottles pushed into the fabric of the bag DaVinci had used to bring a fresh stock of alcohol. She scooted in the grass closer to the bag, tightening their small circle. She wasn’t aware that this move would leave small grass streaks in the purple fabric of her dress. "Mmm," she murmured with excitement.

[/html]
DaVinci caught the scent of Inferni on the woman, wondering if she knew who Ryan was, but deciding not to ask. It was probably better if he didn't know. The distorted shades of her coat reminded him of her as well, he shook his head, trying to clear his mind, though he knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. He just took another sip off the bottle as Haven and her chattered back and forth like two turtle doves. He smirked to himself and replied. "Well, atleast you attract the loveliest ones in the lands.." His eyes lingering on Ryan a moment before casting a wink in Haven's direction.

Quickly though it seemed that he had both their attentions with the knapsack he carried, a chuckle escaping as he opened the bag and brought out a lovely array of colors and types of alcohol. There was a bottle of whiskey, rum and vodka, a few scattered bottles of beer and wine but he'd found one other that just amused him, Hypnotic, a brilliant blue drink. He took the bright blue bottle and twisted the cap off as he grinned. "Dig in.." It really was horrible what he was doing, getting the kid shitfaced his first time at the bottle.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Do we want Haven to pass out sometime soon? XD

He grinned as she nudged his shoulder, giving her a wink. "Well it's truuue!" She was very pretty. His heart still belonged to Siobhan, but he could appreciate the beauty of someone else right? Just as long as he didn't do anything inappropriate. And Haven wasn't the type to do anything inappropriate. Well, at least most of the time. Though who knew how he would act with all the alcohol flowing through him. "Nah, I'm ssure it had nofin' ta do wif me." He was just a silly adolescent after all. Nothing particularly exciting or extraordinary.

Haven's jaw dropped as his uncle unveiled the spoils of his venture. There were so many! And they all looked so different! His eye of course was drawn to the bright blue bottle that DaVinci claimed, but his attention soon returned to the other bottles that didn't yet have an owner. He wanted to try something different from the whiskey and he picked up the rum bottle. Twisting off the cap he sniffed at it. It smelled spicy and interesting! Smiling at both Ryan and DaVinci he rose his bottle. "Cheers!" He tipped the bottle to his lips and let the warm liquid run down his throat.

[/html]
I may have literally slapped my palm to my forehead when I read that, lol. I'm good with whatever. :][html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... purple.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She eyed the bottle in DaVinci’s hands longingly, a dreamy look lighting her features as she watched the bottle twinkle in the light. Her mind didn't catch on to the compliments the two had ladled her with. The Hypnotic was grinning at her, teasing her. Only Haven’s words and movement brought her back. She dropped her crimson gaze to the stock pile of bottles, choosing a bottle of beer because of its compact size, over another bottle of wine. Her original wine bottle still had liquid left, but it had been forgotten now. She struggled to take the cap off her bottle, and frowned when it didn’t budge. Ryan held her arm out arrow straight in front of her, whining, "It won’t open!" It was an invitation, no, a subliminal demand for one of the two men (since Haven was looking a little older and more handsome) to pry the cap off.

[/html]
(whatever you two want to)

He chuckled as he winked once more. "I think differently, I know I wasn't here to attract her!" He licked his lips at the tangy taste of the electric blue alcohol and smiled at Haven who was busy playing with his own bottle of rum it seemed. With the invitation to toast DaVinci titled the bottle up in the age of gesture then took another swig, the swirl of tastes along his tongue making him smile until the girl began to make a scene when she realized she wasn't going to be able to join in, stuck at attempting to open her bottle.

He grinned over to Haven and rolled his eyes as he reached over to grab hold of the bottle she was holding. A sly smile played across his lips as their fingers brushed as he teased. "Do I have to rescue the damsel in distress?" His stormy orbs dancing as he gazed into those crimson ones. He never asked her name before but it didn't matter. He probably wouldn't remember it after tonight anyways. He had a life and responsibilities to return to come morn.
[html]
lol! Maybe after another round of posting Smile

Haven laughed at his uncle's words. "Maybes not bu' I's just a kid. A pretty lady like tha' dun' wan' nofink ta do wif a kid." Surely Ryan was much more sophisticated and not interested in someone so young. "I ssure you're much more to her tastess," he said, giving the stormy hybrid a wink and a goofy grin. DaVinci was more her age plus he was a good looking guy! Haven wasn't gay, but he knew when another guy was attractive or not.

Lazily his eyes turned to Ryan as she protested about not being able to open the small bottle. He might have helped, though he wouldn't have been much use at this point. The more he drank it seemed the faster and faster he was becoming drunk. Besides, his uncle seemed to have it all taken care of. "I thinkss you dos!" Haven took another drink from the rum bottle. Suddenly though he felt a gurgling in his stomach that wasn't exactly a good feeling. Soon he was going to realize some of the downsides of drinking so much so fast.

[/html]
Sureee. [html]

She rolled her eyes playfully at the boys, still chattering on about her presence. She didn’t mind so much. In fact, their playfulness put a smile on her face. She waited eagerly for someone to aid her, and her heart fluttered as DaVinci’s fingers swept over her’s to retrieve the beer bottle. "I guess so," she told him, smiling over at Haven, who’s speech had become slurred. He had been drinking the hard stuff, no wonder. Ryan, on the other hand, still had a bit further to go. With mostly wine in her system, she wasn’t quite to the same level as Haven. And (if she had a clear mind) nor would she ever want to be.

Ryan blinked her eyes a few times, watching the bottle in those steel hands, waiting for it to be returned to her. The mystery of the taste inside is what drew her towards it – she wanted to experience something new. Something just as good as the wine she liked so much. "Will it open?" She asked, titling her head to one side so that her auburn hair cascaded over one shoulder. The superficial thirst was calling out for it.

[/html]
He smiled at the woman as she seemed to be at such ease with the two boys. He was not so use to hanging out with mixed parties, but the change was one he didn't mind. When she decided that she did indeed need rescuing he chuckled and took another sip from his bottle as he took the beer bottle from Ryan. "Then I had better oblige the lady.." The click of the two bottles meeting seemed to echo loudly as he placed his open on on the ground at his feet and attempted to twist off the top to her stubborn beer.

The worried question from the woman made him smirk as he leaned close to her, holding the bottle out of her reach as he asked. "It depends on how badly you want it..." His eyes seemed alive with fire as he watched the waves of her hair tumbling over her shoulder, then trailing across the frame of the owner as he smiled softly. With a powerful twist the cap finally gave a pop and the bottle was open but he did not hand it over to it's owner just yet.
[html]
Annnnd passing out XD

The uncomfortable rumbling in his stomach began to grow. Haven's grin grew into a frown and he set his bottle aside, his hands resting on his belly. Absentmindedly he watched as DaVinci opened the beer bottle for Ryan and noticed how he was teasing her with it. Why was he doing that? That wasn't very nice, especially since she wanted the drink so bad. Though he didn't have much more time to contemplate the current interactions of the two adults.

His arms wrapped around his midsection as he began to feel very sick. Jade eyes clamped shut and he hunched over. "Uuuugh...I dun feel so gud..." Slowly he scooted away from the close circle a little ways. No sooner had he gotten some space in between him and the others did he turn and lurch up the contents of his stomach. He definitely didn't feel so good anymore. After he was done heaving he fell over onto his side, his eyes closing and his mind slipping out of consciousness.

[/html]
Wow I type slowwww at night. [html]

Ryan grinned at DaVinci, glad that he had decided to open the bottle for her. She waited, eager, only to be disappointed when he moved the bottle away from her. She frowned at him, trying to study him with the crimson eyes that seemed to have grown blurry. She blinked a few times, gasping when he finally twisted the top of the bottle with a loud pop. Placing her palms on the grass, she crawled the small distance that separated the two on hands and knees.

When she reached DaVinci, she outstretched a hand, attempting to grasp for it. "Badly," she replied, looking to his stormy eyes with a smirk playing at her lips. She pulled herself into his lap (clumsily at that) and looped one arm around his neck for support. With this small bit of leverage, she could almost reach the bottle that was still (only by a fraction) held out of reach. The sound of Haven’s retching made Ryan turn her head. The boy had toppled onto his side and didn’t look so good. Or wait… was he sleeping now? "Haven?" She asked, awaiting a response that wouldn’t be coming anytime soon.

[/html]
DaVinci's eyes cast about the woman, the scent of Inferni strong as she moved closer, attempting to get closer to the prize he held in his hand just out o her reach. Her voice breaking through with that one word caused a sly smile to play across his lips as he leaned closer to her as he taunted her. "How bad.." almost instantly it seemed that she had pulled herself up into his lap as she tried to reach her prize. He twisted his wrist back and forth just out of reach, letting her see the reward she wanted so badly. Her arm wrapped around his neck as he grinned, his free arm closing around her waist as he brought the bottle she craved so much closer, in reach of her grasp as he cooed. "You really want it that badly.."

The words fell from his maw as suddenly he was confronted with the sounds of Haven losing the soured contents of his stomach. When Ryan question the boy he chuckled darkly and admitted. "First time drinkin, I think he overdid it.." He ran the edge of her beer bottle along her cheek as he asked. "Have you?" Now what was he doing with such a pretty little thing in his lap. She came from the wrong side of the tracks, the enemy, but why was the enemy so beautiful. She looked so much like Ryan...
[html]

She didn’t respond to him right away, crimson gaze captivated by the bottle he held and waved through the air. Though it wasn’t as tantalizing as the blue bottle he had had just moments ago, the curiosity was killing Ryan. She just wanted to taste the temptation inside the bottle and see what it would be like. But then she let her gaze go to Haven once more. "Is he gonna be alright?" She asked, face contorting in sympathy. "You okay, babe?" She directed towards the young Aatte, unaware that he was unconscious now. He didn’t reply, so she assumed that her assumption was correct… he was just sleeping.

Ryan turned her attention back to DaVinci, taking her free hand which had been grasping for the beer bottle, and looping it around his neck. Her fingers wound into his hair, and she leaned her frame into his. For the moment, the beer had been forgotten, even as it gently grazed her cheek. There was something new that had caught her attention now. There was an invisible force moving between them, prickling Ryan’s skin like an electric current. She moved her frame, swinging one leg on either side of the man, before leaning her crimson eyes closer towards the steel. Already, his question had been forgotten. Instead, the woman hummed, "You’re a handsome one, aren’t you?"

[/html]
DaVinci couldn't help but just chuckle at the woman who seemed to have overtaken her lap. He leaned back on one arm as he glanced back towards Haven and smirked. "Oh, I think he'll be fine.." He said as he let the edge of the bottle linger over her flesh, his eyes watching her's as he could feel her arm wrap around the back of his neck. Something in the back of his mind tried to send off a warning but it didn't get very far as the girl changed her position to straddle the hybrid male.

The bottle fell with a thunk into the grasses beside him as the now free hand went to linger lightly across her back and side as she seemed to purr in his ear. The effects of the alcohol made him smile softly as he flicked those stormy orbs to gaze into those crimson ones.. so close to Ryan's eyes.. "That I am.." he said with a chuckle as he pulled her even closer as he asked. "Did you forget about something? I believe there was something that you wanted.." Not that he minded that she'd forgotten about it just now.
[html]

Ryan leaned her frame into DaVinci, head swimming when she moved just a little too fast. Her fingers gently wound through his hair, and she smiled at the soft tickle of his breath against her cheek. "Forget something?" She asked, letting her gaze travel to the beer bottle they both had abandoned on the ground. Though only moments ago she had been dying to try it, Ryan let it fall away from her mind for now. "Oh yeah," she chimed, bringing one of her hands around to his cheek, before swiping stray strands of hair away from his eyes. "Something I wanted…" she hummed, softly planting a kiss on the boy’s muzzle. A giggle escaped then, as she rewound her arm about his neck.

[/html]
Everything seemed to move slowly with every touch of her fingers through his hair. His stormy orbs tracing her movements as she seemed to smile just so softly. He chuckled as she seemed to let her words linger as she tried to remember just what it was she was forgetting. Suddenly though it seemed that what he'd thought she'd forgotten wasn't what she seemed to believe she'd wanted. Those crimson orbs came back to greet his storm filled eyes as a slight smile graced her lips.

He couldn't help but smile back as he was just about to ask just what was going on but her soft silky fingers upon his face as she seemed to tease his mane away from his cheeks. Without fair warning her lips gently laid a kiss upon his muzzle as a soft giggle played in his ears. Either the magic she was laying on his was working or he was even drunker than he'd thought. He leaned forward into her kiss but only caught the last brush of her lips as that sweet voice seemed to mock him.

Once more her arms were wrapped around his neck as he slowly tried to unwind them but utterly failed. Raising one hand to gently cup her cheek against his palm he smiled devilishly as he asked. "Did you find what you were looking for.." He hadn't know he had been what she'd been wanting but just for a second she seemed to make that desperately clear and now he wandered just how badly she wanted him. A dangerous thought indeed.
[html]

Her fingers combed through his hair as she was greeted by that smooth, low voice again. She smirked at him, "I think so." One hand brushed away the hair from eyes, before wandering to the metal tag in one ear. A finger brushed over it gently, curious as to its purpose. It wasn’t like the other piercings he wore. "No, I know so," she corrected herself, letting her crimson gaze travel away from the gamma 7 tag, and back to the steel blue eyes that she loved so much. She knew in the back of her mind that this was DaVinci, yet her mind was so jumbled in the sea of alcohol, that she couldn’t recollect now any of the issues that had ever plagued the two. It didn’t matter now, anyhow. All she cared about was the touch of his hands against her skin, and the warmth of his body beneath her finger tips. Haven, the poor boy, had long since been forgotten.

[/html]
The distracting fingers that danced through his hair were keeping him from concentrating on the issue at hand. His eyes trailed her own as she seemed to be making a scan of the male she'd taken control over, a soft smirk lingering on his lips as he felt the soft brush against the tag in his ear. Her voice carried to him as he raised a brow, those crimson orbs meeting his once again as he let his nails slowly trace down her sides. "Now, you wouldn't be lying to me, would you?" he asked teasingly as his fingertips slowly etched their way down her thighs and along her long legs.

He wasn't completely sure if the image of Ryan that swam before him was the truth or if it was what his heart and soul wanted to see. Either way it was what felt right and he wasn't going to deny the emotions that stormed his being. The soft caressing touches of the woman set him on edge as he trailed one hand slowly back up her body and to her face, a soft smile on his lips as he leaned forward, teasing the lady, his lips not meeting hers but keeping her just out of reach before finally laying a soft trail of kisses down her cheek and slipping down to rest in the center groove of her collarbone. Wrong or right it didn't matter, their two worlds were left behind then now.
[html]

The touch of his fingers along her frame was intoxicating. She didn’t want any of this to stop. "Of course not," Ryan whispered softly back, gently leaning towards one of his ears. Her fingers gently stroked against his cheek until he turned to tease her with kisses. A pleasurable smile found its way to her, and she turned her face to further expose her neck, taking in all of the kisses he planted there.

Ryan gently lifted herself from DaVinci’s lap, instantly holding out a hand from him to grasp. She wanted to take a little stroll with him, maybe explore the city, and even find a better place from them that could me a bit more private. Though Haven had long since fallen unconscious, Ryan was still aware that there was another soul around. Right now, she just wanted it to be her and DaVinci. "Come with me," she coaxed him.

[/html]