baby you can drive my car.
[html]
(-Stares at sig.- Wow.. XD. Also: Posted 07:16 AM ... wtf is wrong with you? D:)

The majority of her marks were pretty basic; she hardly considered her feet, her ear tips, and her tail tip accents to be very exotic. Even the line that ran down along her spine was somewhat normal looking. Were those marks not dyed bright red, they'd hardly be distinguishable at all. The loop that extended from her lower back, raced across her body, then wrapped around her left leg was her most distinct feature, she thought. As it had been dyed in shifted form, it was no surprise that it accented her natural curves a bit better then, too... in quadruped form, it just seemed like a swirly mark on a relatively flat canvas.
Her silly smile broadened as the wolf spoke--well, the weed even tended to slow her down, too. It didn't seem to take her thoughts any longer to materialise while under the influence of the intoxicating plant, but sometimes it seemed to affect the communication centre of her brain or something. Conveying meaning with words was that much more difficult, and she often inadvertently found herself slipping into a system that relied on polite nods, smiles, and incredulous expressions. It took her a few moments to string together a coherent thought if she ever needed to present it to somebody else. It was like the ideas raced and contorted about, not following the same linear rules applied to speech. Hm.
Oi live a short way from where we first met up earlier, she said. Been there for 'bout two weeks, so it should be relatively easy to track my scent. Also got the scent of Charger, then, my pet raccoon. It was unusual to find scent trails of wolves and raccoons that so freely mingled, especially in the absence of blood. Either way, she had no doubts he'd be able to find her again if he wanted. She considered adding some directions, perhaps the street names, but before she could remember to say so a different question entered her mind: Do yeh live around here, too? she finally wondered after a pregnant pause. All in all, she had really enjoyed his company and wanted to see him again, as well. Was he in the area often?
[/html]
Are we about finished? I need another thread with you before it's all said and done, meaning I need to free up some space to do some other stuff first and then have another before Brennt's D-day =P

Brennt was happy to hear that she lived here, as it was a good place to live, he thought, and it made it so that he could find her. If she lived close to a pack or anything, he would probably get attacked for looking for her. Here, he would always be able to find her, maybe she would even find him if he would just play rollers again. At her question, he said nothing, his impassive eyes looking a little away from her as he thought. What should he say? Lies didn't usually come quickly to him, though that was okay because truths didn't come all that fast, either.

"Yes. I live here," he said after a few seconds of hard thought. He didn't live anywhere, but now maybe he would? It made sense to him, which was unusual, and he wasn't technically lying to his friend because he didn't really live anywhere. In fact, maybe he wasn't lying at all! He would live here, it was better than the other places when he wasn't hungry, and he could spend his days with Maz having fun, instead of running around between all of the mean wolves in the surrounding territories that had cut him up. Now that the adrenaline of the hunt was over, and the surging happiness of rolly rollers and making a new friend was no longer distracting him, he could feel the pain of all of the slashes and bites, and thought maybe--when the snack wasn't making him feel funny anymore--he would go lay down somewhere and go to sleep, waiting for his wounds to heal.

"I've seen pets before. Prey I'm not supposed to hunt. Won't hunt Charger." With that, he laid down, wondering if maybe he shouldn't try to skip the part where the snack was done, and just sleep everything off. He had endured far more in his recent fights than most wolves could and still be so spry, on account of the ample padding around his thick frame, but it was beginning to get to him nonetheless. He yawned widely. "Tired," he said simply.
[html]

The girl nodded at his slow response, glad to know that her neighbour was going to be such a blast. It was nice to meet a wolf who knew how to kick back and relax--somebody who would play silly games and enjoy it, not scoff. Perhaps they could hunt more together in the future; it was much easier to fill her belly with the assistance of another, especially one as large and powerful as Brennt.
A smile danced across her face and she laughed appreciatively at his promise. Thanks, mate! she exclaimed gently. Sometimes it was difficult to determine whether or not others actually respected her boundaries concerning Charger. Yeh will probably meet 'im sometime; he's pretty cool once yeh get to know him. The raccoon was a good scout for her, had served as a hunting partner more than once, and generally knew how to lighten her mood if it ever darkened.
Her smile remained but her gaze softened as he lay down; yeah, the drug did tend to inspire a lot of drowsiness. Mm, good night, Brennt, she offered softly, nudging him behind the ear gently as a farewell gesture of sorts. Oi actually locked Charger inside, so Oi got to go check on him, she explained. Perhaps her new friend was done in for the night, but she wasn't--not quite yet, at least.
Maz turned and glanced back in the direction of home. See yeh later! She nodded to the large male and began to trot easily into the distance. She wasn't entirely sure what she would do for the rest of the evening, but she knew she would do it with a happy heart and a full belly.
[/html]