I am slowly going crazy 123456 switch...
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Back dated to March 21?

WC: 300+

IC:

Four black paws dragged in the snow headed north in the melting cool snow. The past week had been worse then the human stories of hell. Legend had it that there is a place near the center of the earth where flames are as hot as the sun, where lava burns your very soul, where demons torture you in the most painful ways imaginable...or unimaginable. If this place existed then directions would have been much appreciated now. Nothing could be worse then his life right now after all.

The dead sound of knocking on the cabins wooden door proved what he had thought, Deuce had moved on again. Perhaps Haku had taken his talk to heart..or not. Either way the white wolfess he called mother was no longer living in the cabin for some time. Turning away he remembered that Haku was residing in Dahlia de Mai. The halfling wolf started off with a jerk. No longer was he patient for a walk, for sights or sounds or nature. No, Jazper had grown to despise the beautiful things in life he had once spent every morning enjoying.

The run must have took a good hour at full speed. The young adult was perfectly satisfied running for however long it would have taken to see Deuce. Training and hard work were a couple values he had learned at a very young age and they showed in ever muscle of his giant figure. His mind was clouded as he finally stopped, snow flying, at the pack boarder. The scraggly boy who had once stomped his paws in the spring dirt of Jaded Shadows had grown and calmed, became a respectable adult. However, the Jazz that once was was gone from his heart. The sweet, gentle soul was now crying, screaming and ready for a fight. Pacing he kicked at the snow impatiently once more and gave a forceful howl demanding his mothers attendance.

"hurry up!" He grumbled under his breathe

[/html]
Is fine by me love! ^^

The cry was sharp, sudden, alarming. The pale woman started from her book with a gasp. Bi-colored eyes darted to where Tal would have rested, his eyes on the room his sister slept in. Deuce could almost hear the girl mumbling to herself as she cataloged her treasures from the day. The absence of the two pupas was conspicious. She missed them something fierce. But now her adopted swon needed her. She shifted down to give herself the extra speed. He'd sounded angry and scared, and so much more. Hurt. He'd sounded hurt.

Her paws carried her swiftly over the snow, to where her dark son waited. Bi-colored eyes searched his frame, expecting to see damage. There was no physical evidence of hurt. Ears swiveled, flattening in anxiety. "Jazz, whats wrong?" She moved to his side, nuzzling him worriedly, her eyes scanning his form for the injury his voice had revealed.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Jazper paced impatiently, mumbling and complaining like a small child that had just been scolded for hurting its sibling. With the loss of Garnet and Lily his hear had become heavier, making it harder to do anything normal. His brain was confused and his thoughts seemed to scream from two different directions. From one side he was his logical fun-loving self who just wanted to move on and pretend like nothing happened. However, the other side yelled louder, the boy he was after his parents were killed and he had half starved to death finding Jaded Shadows. Of course this boy was now older and more complex allowing him to exert a high amount of violence instead of a temper tantrum.

Finally the white four legged figure of his mother arrived quickly followed by an embrace and questioning. Home sweet home. Every time the male saw Deuce she would start questioning him before he could get a word in. Maybe she was the reason he asked so many questions as a child. His mother once more echoed the thoughts he had around Naniko, this white figure before him could have been an exsact copy of what Lily would have looked like. The questions haunted his mind about his dead daughter. What colour would her eyes have been? Would they have been amber like his and Taka's or green like Ares or purhaps red like Garnet's? Raising his dead eyes to his mother's mixed another thought accured to him. She had one eye like Lucifer and the other like his own. She was the conection that kept him and his adopted father linked. “Garnet was pregnant mom but something went wrong during the birthing and our daughter died. She left me a letter telling me that she named her Lily Rhiannon, she had a white coat like you and my birth mother.” He muttered out the facts with a dry tone, tears forming in his red, sleep deprived, eyes. “Garnet left me without saying goodbye. Just a letter...”

[/html]
[html]

His words stopped her cold. She hadn't known Garnet had been pregnant. She'd known he'd gone ahead with the mateship, over her and Lucifer's protests. But the news that her sopn had lost a child, that she'd lost a grandchild, was a blow to the pale mother. That was the hurt her son was carrying. She nuzzled him again, a soft whine in her throat. "Oh, Jazz, I'm so sorry...I'm sorry." She didn't know how to ease his hurt, how to make the pain less. She knew both hurts were deep ones, and was thankful she'd never had to bear both at once.
He looked into her etyes and she looked back, her eyes wet as well. She hadn't approved of garnet, but her boy was hurting now. She wanted to ease his hurt, to take it away.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Agh I suck ! D:

His heart ached for his now ex mate. He loved her, wanted to protect her and be with her. Yet, here he was alone once more. His mind struggled to understand what to do. He even was starting to find it difficult to process the difference between reality and his thoughts. It wasn't fair that he had finally found someone to have a family with, to love and be loved by. After his entire life being family coming and going, finally he had a chance to relax and settle down and she had left him. He could still feel her touch, the shivers she sent down his spine with each line drawn by her finger. She was a ghost haunting him, and the thought of his daughter lost before she could hear a birds song or smell her parents scent.

His mothers words were comforting to him. Warm and gentle as she was when he was a boy. He had been passed to them when Dierdre had passed in the fire, or been lost. Deuce had been his mother figure since. True, he had been on the verge of a teenager when Lucifer and Deuce had taken him in and they had only spent a few months together before the boys were born but, Duece had given him the best gift ever, the gift to read. Without that he would not have grown into the arts lover he was. Now he would give up even his talent of the arts if it meant being able to hold his midnight lover once more. His others embrace was soft but still a haunting reminder of what his daughter could have been as an adult. His golden eys stared into her;s and he shook his head, “Being sorry doesn't change anything Mum. I've lost a lover and a child. My only living blood was taken away before she took her first breath. I know you try but sometimes I want someone who's my blood..”

[/html]
[html]

Opps. This thread takes place AFTER Noah took Tal and Willow. I gotta fix my first post. LOL Finished!
She understood what her son was saying. She nuzzled him again, her heart aching. She, at least, knew three of her pups were alive somewhere. She had grandchildren somewhere. She had her family out there. "I was an orphan once too, Jazz. I understand very well how you feel. I had a very rough time growing up. I'd had siblings, but they died young. I had parents, but they'd died too. I had no one but my adopted father. And then I got sent away, to protect me from our alpha. I came to souls, to Syemv. They took me in. I was Tal's age at the time." She'd never gotten to tell the other pups this story. She stopped, nuzzling him again, tears wetting her cheeks. The tears were for the son she hadn't given birth to, but loved all the same, and his pain.
"You don't deserve this kind of pain, Jazz. I'm sorry she put you through this." Ther ewere no words of 'I told you so,' no heated words about the coyote ilk. Just genuine sympathy for her adopted son.
[/html]