Contest: What Would you Do with a Drunken Sailor?
[html]

What Would you do with a Drunken Sailor?
Drinking Contest!

___What would you do with a drunken sailor? This question has plagued the ages, for few of us could ever decide what to do. Well, what would you do with a drunken luperci? You tell us!

___WWDS? is an IC posting contest in which all members can participate. Characters will be paired up and set on their merry journies aided only by alcohol and perhaps some daisies. Every team will have two weeks to complete a drinking thread. Winners will be decided at the end of these two weeks. Decisions will be based on the content of the threads. The categories include, but are not limited to: funniest drunk, morning after, beer goggles, repeat offender and driving under the influence.

___Once you have been assigned a partner, start a new thread in any IC area, be it claimed or neutral. Once the time is up, posts will be evaluated with boardwide voting!

___Sign ups begin March 30 and end April 3. Partners will be selected by the SA, but feel free to request one if you have someone in mind.

___To sign up, reply to this post stating the name of the character you will be entering with. Please also specify who you would like to be paired up with, if applicable.

Prizes

___Winners will receive an icon that can be kept forever!

Important Dates

___March 30: Sign ups open.

___April 3: Sign ups close.

___April 4: Partners assigned; posting commences.

___April 18 April 24: Contest ends, polls opened for voting.

___April 21 April 28: Polls close.

___April 22 April 29: Winners announced, prizes awarded.

[/html]
Wow, that surely will be funny!!!
I'm on!
I make a pair with anyone, since it had a good patience! I've got ideas for Catherine drunk XD
Can we enter more than one character?

I'm definitely putting Giggle in, if we can have more than one then Sabeen as well.

Sab'll pair with anyone. Giggle x Talitha ftw? : D
I'd like to sign up Brooklyn for this! Big Grin Lubomir too, if we can have both characters, just because he could be a slurring drunk XDD This is a great idea, actually! Big Grin
Count Geneva in!
OMG POOR Rilo!
Anu!!!

please.
Re: more than one character

If you think you can handle having more than one contest thread (note the timeline), I don't see why not. Smile
Aurèle.

I'd like to have her paired with an adult male. >:] Skaaaankalicious.
XD AWSOME!
Sign me up with Svara! And Mahlouk!
Sign Allegro and Dutch up, please. <3
I'd like to see them in action. :3
Jazz is in Big Grin
Oh... screw it. Throw Jefferson in.
I'll sign up with Haven! And a drunk brother/sister thread with Brooklyn would be quite amusing XD But anything is fine with me :3
I'd like to sign up with Siobhan and Ember. x3 both would be hilarious, I think. Any partner would be fine with me :] male or female or whatever. (WHAT ELSE IS THERE?!) o.o
deuce is in!!!
I'd love to throw Noir into this. YAP.

Edit; I have talked with Jassy, and I would really prefer if Drey and Noir could be paired up (I will be a bit late in the start etc etc since I'm on absentee and people will hate me for it, etc etc, so I think it would be best with Jassy!). Thanks.
Dreyrugr is in, since he likes to drink and Kol is way more reserved. XD
Hell, I'm gonna throw the three adults in just because, only request is no threads with those I already have DaVi's binge drinking threads with.

DaVi, Sankor & Firefly

(screw the family wanting my attention.. Big Grin )
Oh, Heath too please!!