No Way, I Feel Like This Is The End
[html]

OOC

Slade woke in the morning, happy to be greeted by a new day. His belly rumbled with hunger as he rose. His orange eyes scanning the entrance to his den to check for any sign of another during the night. when he slept, he slept like a fricken rock. He wandered to the entrance and stepped out, a song in his head that not eve the snow could chase away.

He set out on his journey and sniffed about, searching for something to quench his hunger pains. Soon he came onto the trail of a porcupine. His nose followed the scent to some bushes, where he found berries, he munched on a few berries and then looked over the small brush, seeing his prey backed against it, hiding from the immediate danger.

Slade barked at the creature and it jumped. He came around the bush and backed it against it, the animal, obviously male from the scent on him, He continued barking at it and soon wandered close. He pressed himself away when the creature began ruffling up its quills. Soon it was on its rear legs, and he barked once more.

Slade backed away and the creature set on its front legs, than he rushed forward and flipped a paw quickly underneath it. It flipped onto its back and started panicking. Rocking back and fourth. Soon slade was feasting on the creature, eating out the contents of its underbelly, growling softly at the taste. The tang in his mouth made him roll his citrine eyes in delight.

[/html]
[html]
her wolf form, a small black femme appeared before the omega. He had gotten to that rank some how. And some how a bad way to get accepted into the pack. She snickered as she walked up to him. He was eating a porcupine. He was indeed skilled. She watched him and snorted. How could a wolf eat something like that? She shrugged it off. She was more of the fish and rabbit loving type of wolf. Nothing more. She circled him as she watched him eat it. It disgusted her some. But no matter. She knew that it would be bad to know why he became an omega, but where was the fun if you didn't pry into others businesses? She sat down in front of him and spoke.

"Well, well. We have an Omega here. The lowest on the list. I wonder what you could have done to get to omega? You must have done something bad enough to get to that level. Am I right?"

[/html]