She paints my Heart RED
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/n1t9pg.png); width: 460px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 250px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

!! out of character.

now i lay me down to sleep

Mahlouk stood out in the open. The sun was heating his dirty coat. On long slim legs he jogged across the terrain. The smell of blood was in the air and made him stop suddenly. Curiosity had gotten the better of him. Even though he wanted to see Ayegali again he also wanted to find the source of the smell. Changing his path he moved towards the trees on large paws. Making his way through the under growth quietly he followed the scent that had gotten his curiosity.

He finally found it. A doe lay on her side heaving the scent of blood and birth all around her as she started pushing her baby from her. The sight was something Mahlouk had never seen. It made his heart pound thinking about what it would be like to watch a she wolf do this with his pups. The idea made the young male nervous and edgy. It was hard enough talking to people how hard would it be to even tell a girl he liked them?

Sighing and expelling the smell of birth from his mind he made his way out of the undergrowth and away from the mother doe. Sitting out in the clearing again he kept thinking about children and the likes. Looking at his scarred pelt, it made him snort in anger. Mahlouk remembered in his last pack what had happened to him when he had approached a girl.

The scarred male wolf sat at the meeting, the moon was high in the sky as all the wolves spoke to each other about matters that they found important. Mahlouk didn't listen to them. His blank azure eyes were on the red she wolf on the other side of the circle. Her face was adored in green bead work, much like his teal bead work. She was short and young almost the same age as him. For a while he had noticed her wanted to talk to her, but he knew the pack wouldn't like the "scarred one" to talk to the leaders only surviving daughter.

After the meeting had adjourned he watched Nora move towards the trees with the other young female wolves. The males had went to talking among themselves not noticing anything else but their conversation. Jogging away from them quickly but with stealth he went towards the red she wolf. All of the females were shocked to see him approach them. He stopped only a few feet away from her. Keeping his blue eyes up to her making sure not to look down like he usually did he spoke. "N-nora, Mahlouk wanted to know if you would go hunting with him tomorrow?" His voice was deep and questioning. As he watched her a look of pity and embarrassment seem to form on her face. "Mahlouk you shouldn't talk to us. I mean look at you between your scars and the way you talk I don't think I could stand you for more then five minutes." He just stared at her her hurtful words running through his head as they turned and walked away.

Standing still in the open meadow he kept looking at the scars wishing them away, no matter how much he loved the stories he hated the scars. The treatment that Nora had given him had been the last one he had needed to know his place in his prior pack. He'd stopped approaching people and looking at the she wolves. Taking the thought of children and locking it away in his head he sat there and tried to keep the anger down not wanting his emotionless face to show what he felt.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
a-hunting we will go!

She was beginning to accept that perhaps she was a loner by nature. Ember had a few select wolves that she chose to get close to, like Tayui, Naniko and her other family members and Dawali, but other than that she generally kept to herself. She didn't know what it was about other wolves that she didn't really like. Maybe it was the thought of doing something new, meeting someone new. New things could be scary sometimes.

The dark, shifted wolf walked quietly through the forest. She was hoping to come across something easy to kill, maybe an injured creature, but she wasn't having much luck so far. Various scents flowed along the breeze toward her, and she picked up on them as she went. There was someone in the area whose smell she didn't recognize, but that was fairly normal in Aniwaya.

[/html]