Lets Try this again
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!!boredum?!!

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

There were somethings she had thought about while in her dark prision. One, most of her pack couldn't stand her, duh. Two, if she didn't get in some peoples good graces she wouldn't go anywhere. Finally the last, Svara was tired of being seen as an idiot child because of her temper. Grumbling under her breath she sat changed for once a long stick in her hand. She'd found use for it so far. Although her ears and nose were good for spotting things that moved, the stick in her hand was good for detecting things she couldn't see nor smell or hear.

So today she started her new approach on things. Although she had no intention of being a happy creature, Svara did know how to show respect when she wanted to, even though it grated on her nerves. Her plan was to ask Cwmfen to help her adapt. It really pissed the red she wolf off that she had to "ASK" for anything, but she was sure the women could teach her how to become efficiant like this. Svara knew she was lucky to still have one eye that worked and seemed to get better every day. It would never work like it did, but it was better then nothing. The red cloth was still wrapped around her eyes, her long mane tied up in a high pony tail to keep it out of the salve under the red wrap. Leaning against a tree she dropped the stick and crossed her arms over her chest.

[/html]
[html]

He had shifted early that morning, involuntarily, painfully. He was awoken by the tremors of his body, and found himself screaming and clawing at himself as he was caught off guard by his sudden change. It was easier to tolerate when awake and aware of the task at hand, but all sense flew out the door when he was jolted awake by the searing fire he was yet unused to. He stumbled from his hollow in the ground, fumbling with his extended arms and awkward legs as he lurched through the surrounding woods, walking at an odd pace and grappling onto trees as he went, unstable and pained greatly by the unseen wounds of transformation.
He was aware he was in claimed territory, but was actually too dazed to decide which way he had come and which way to go next. His head hurt, splitting with a headache that would never have happened before the... attack. The hybrid gritted his pointed teeth, tightening his golden-eyed gaze as he slid against the trunk of a tree and coddled himself on the ground. So disoriented was he, that poor Hubcap did not even notice the scarred female a few scraggly tree-trunks to his left.

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!!boredum?!!

Although she couldn't see the smell of a coyote was strong in the air. Pushing off from the tree she was tempted to take of the red bandage to see why a coyote was in Dahlia, but it would be only show a form, something she already knew was there. Svara repeated to herself that she didn't need her vision for this situation. Moving forwards the smell got strong as she moved, the sound of breathing was there, but it was hard to tell when she was close enough to it.

Continuing to walk she hadn't thought about running into the creature. With a shout of surprise the blind she wolf tripped over the body of said intruder. Growling in anger she sprank to her feet ears flat on her skull pony tail ascew since she had fallen. "Damn it can't you bloody tell I can't see your fucking ass. Fucking coyote pain in my A---" Svara stopped. Something wasn't right. Why would the dumb ass be on the floor?

It would make sense if the other was hurt. Musing over weather she should help or not she decided to be civil. Her whole additude changing she kneel down quickly before the male. "Probably hurt getting tripped over I bet. Though you wouldn't be on the floor if you weren't already hurt. Now tell me what hurts and I might be able to help you." Already she was thinking about what could be causing this. He wasn't injured mortally or the smell of blood would tease her nose. Putting her hands on the male she touched to see the posistion he was in judging his level of pain on how tense he held himself.

[/html]
[html]

His body itched, dangerously close to a burning sensation as his muscles rippled slowly, finally adjusting to the feel of his new form despite the hours that had passed. The transformation had been complete, but the dull ache remained, conspicuously; like an annoying buzz that never went away. He remained curled, trying to block out his own senses when something large and heavy fell over him -- a body. He looked up, alarmed and breathing hard, ears erect and bushy tail sticking out oddly. Honey eyes followed the slender body of a female upwards, tracing almost every scar until reaching the red band tied about her eyes.
She knelt down after he was quiet for a while, and reached forward with her hands, hands grasping his arms and shoulders. It didn't hurt, but he tensed self-consciously, wary of her sudden concern despite the slew of curse words distributed earlier. He looked at her, tilting his head slightly. If I wasn't okay, then I'd think it'd be kinda hard for ya to help me with that thing over yer eyes... He smiled slightly, and shifted into a more comfortable sitting position. I'm fine, though... or at least I think so. He rubbed the back of his neck, closing his eyes for a moment as another shiver of aches overtook him.

[/html]
[html]

!!boredum?!!

She took her hands away the moment he spoke. They weren't words she wanted to hear. Ears laying flat on her head she wanted to snap at him, but it was useless. "Here let me take it off if it makes you feel any better." She said tersly before pulling off the red cloth revealing the visious scars her mother had so lovingly bestowed upon her. "Oh oops I forgot I'm blind." She said with an irritated tone. Standing up she crossed her arms over her ample chest and stared ahead as she spoke not seeing him she didn't know where to place her head to make it look like she was looking at him.

Standing now tall and with an stern face on she qestion him. "Why are you in these land?" She went about tieing the red cloth around her eyes again why she said it. "To bad you fine I was hoping you'd die so I could practice." Svara said crossing her arms again ears laying flat on her skull. The male hadn't gotten on her good side, but then agian who could?

[/html]